Supergirl 8: Avenging Force (Underwater Peril Fan Film) Screenshots, Teasers and Official Trailer

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Two Years In The Making and Once Again...Two Of The Most Powerful Women In The World Face Off! Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as “EVIL” Superwoman ARE BACK! In this 8th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series entitled Supergirl 8: Avenging Force....Here's just a small sneak peak of what to expect...Here's teaser #1! Teaser # 2 and maybe #3 along with the official trailer and film posters will be posted up within the next couple of days..WON/MMP's Supergirl 8: Avenging Force, Coming May 18th! The Countdown is on!

Also, here are some sneak peak screenshots for the film shoot yesterday:
Snapshot_8.png
Snapshot_8.png (4.15 MiB) Viewed 6344 times
Snapshot_9.png
Snapshot_9.png (3.63 MiB) Viewed 6344 times
Snapshot_2.png
Snapshot_2.png (2.27 MiB) Viewed 6344 times
Snapshot_14.png
Snapshot_14.png (350.59 KiB) Viewed 6344 times
Snapshot_13.png
Snapshot_13.png (1.34 MiB) Viewed 6344 times
Snapshot_0.png
Snapshot_0.png (1.31 MiB) Viewed 6344 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here are some more sneak peak screenshots for the film shoot yesterday:
Snapshot_11.png
Snapshot_11.png (1.77 MiB) Viewed 6343 times
Snapshot_1.png
Snapshot_1.png (1.6 MiB) Viewed 6343 times
Snapshot_12.png
Snapshot_12.png (2.22 MiB) Viewed 6343 times
More sneak peaks will be posted up in the coming days and weeks ahead...so, stay tuned!
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

AWESOME!!!! Please keep it coming with this great pics!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

WonderMan90 wrote:
5 years ago
AWESOME!!!! Please keep it coming with this great pics!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thanks, Wonderman90...I'll do my best...lots of editing and post production work to do with this installment.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Good afternoon everyone! Here's another sneak peak of what to expect in this 8th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series entitled Supergirl 8: Avenging Force, starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as “EVIL” Superwoman.. Here's Teaser # 2, check it out and enjoy!

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here's final short sneak peak of what to expect in this 8th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series entitled Supergirl 8: Avenging Force, starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as “EVIL” Superwoman.. Here's Teaser # 3, check it out and enjoy! The Official Trailer for WON/MMP's Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force will be uploaded in early May!
Fan Film Movie Posters will be posted up within the next few days as well....

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

UPDATE: Post-Production for Supergirl 8: Avenging Force has been completed and is now all set for the May 18th premiere on WON YouTube. The official trailer for Supergirl 8 as well as the teasers and official trailer for Superwoman 2 will be posted within the next few days and weeks.
57372985_1146220142247890_9052274094698921984_n.jpg
57372985_1146220142247890_9052274094698921984_n.jpg (110.73 KiB) Viewed 5909 times
UPDATE: We are currently experiencing a delay with a costume company who are designing a costume for our co star to be named later for our next installment. Once, we receive the costume will push over with project and announce it officially here on the page.

UPDATE: The script for WON/MMP's Supergirl 9: Beware Of Psycho which will star Kaycee Anne as Supergirl and a co star to be named later will be submitted in mid/late June....we are targeting late summer/early fall for production to take place.

Stay tune to this page for more updates within the next days and weeks!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here's a screenshot from Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force showing both Supergirl (Kaycee Anne) & Superwoman (Linda Hines) are displaying the power of X-Ray Vision.
58373301_1152995538237017_8441301270127443968_o.jpg
58373301_1152995538237017_8441301270127443968_o.jpg (88.85 KiB) Viewed 5732 times
58444515_1152995584903679_2895700713701113856_o.jpg
58444515_1152995584903679_2895700713701113856_o.jpg (66.37 KiB) Viewed 5732 times
56749122_1141791779357393_7530477395434799104_o.jpg
56749122_1141791779357393_7530477395434799104_o.jpg (159.8 KiB) Viewed 5732 times
The countdown to May 18th continues!
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

So Cool!! Please let me see the trailer!! :D :)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

WonderMan90 wrote:
4 years ago
I will be creating the official trailer for Supergirl 8 this week and hope to have it up on YouTube by the middle or end of the week.
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
4 years ago
WonderMan90 wrote:
4 years ago
I will be creating the official trailer for Supergirl 8 this week and hope to have it up on YouTube by the middle or end of the week.
COOL!! Can't wait to see it. :thumbup:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here's The Official Trailer for WON/MMP's Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force. Don't miss this exciting action pack 8th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, Coming May 18th @ 8pm ET to WON The U 5.4. Once again, Special thanks to MMP studios for filming this custom video project/fan film for me. They are a class act company and are truly professional and so are the two actresses Kaycee Anne & Linda Hines in the fan film as well and we look forward to seeing them in action here in Supergirl 8 and future installments as well. Check it out & enjoy!
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
4 years ago
Here's The Official Trailer for WON/MMP's Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force. Don't miss this exciting action pack 8th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, Coming May 18th @ 8pm ET to WON The U 5.4. Once again, Special thanks to MMP studios for filming this custom video project/fan film for me. They are a class act company and are truly professional and so are the two actresses Kaycee Anne & Linda Hines in the fan film as well and we look forward to seeing them in action here in Supergirl 8 and future installments as well. Check it out & enjoy!
AWESOME!!!! So excited to see this ONE!! :yahoo:
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The trailer really looks exciting with beautiful costumed actresses and great special effects! Can't wait to see these powerful women face off! :yes: :supes: :yahoo:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Supergirl being shackled and dumped into a pool to die? You've got my interest! Hope this draws a lot of views for you, jimbob. Looking forward to its debut.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:
4 years ago
Supergirl being shackled and dumped into a pool to die? You've got my interest! Hope this draws a lot of views for you, jimbob. Looking forward to its debut.
Thanks, Doc
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Tomorrow is the day we get to see another intriguing episode of this classic underwater Supergirl peril series. Looking forward to it!!

:thumbup: :yahoo: :thumbup: :yahoo:

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:
4 years ago
Tomorrow is the day we get to see another intriguing episode of this classic underwater Supergirl peril series. Looking forward to it!!

:thumbup: :yahoo: :thumbup: :yahoo:
Can't wait to show it to you....let the countdown begin!
supergirl8darkcloudsposter.png
supergirl8darkcloudsposter.png (1.48 MiB) Viewed 5308 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! THE REMATCH IS ON! Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as "EVIL" Superwoman star in WON/MMP's Supergirl 8: Avenging Force, Tonight @ 8pm ET on WON YouTube!
61094033_1168380236698547_4231418289873485824_n.jpg
61094033_1168380236698547_4231418289873485824_n.jpg (158.62 KiB) Viewed 5248 times
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Supergirl8: Avenging Force is one of the strongest scripts done in this long-running series. It's tighter, more intriguing and offers a sort of emotional resonance that I found lacking in other outings. Nicely done, jimbobklyn. I thought Linda Hines was particularly winning in this episode, especially her menacing glares. Would have like a bit more peril but overall, this was a standup triple to use a baseball analogy. Enjoyed it quite a bit.

wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Finally got to watch this. I was entertained with the perilous storyline, good acting and special effects. Cool background music. Love the touch of humour with the Ford SUV, speeding around the block at ridiculous speeds and Kaycee's verbal reactions.

Evil Superwoman's costume is an excellent design. Supergirl's rolls and run, looks great during the exciting air force bomb explosions. Awesome underwater struggling fight and peril action. Nice camera views. The ladies look beautiful, especially in the realistic sky flying scenes. Fabulous creation of the Supergirl8: Avenging Force Movie, posters! Brilliant jimbobklyn5!
:smile: :yahoo:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirl8bighitposter.png
supergirl8bighitposter.png (1.89 MiB) Viewed 4849 times
It's The Summer's BIG HIT! and The Most Watch Installment In The Series This Year! And We thanks all of you fans and supporters for watching WON/MMP's Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force, Starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as "EVIL" Superwoman.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUING SUPPORT!

Watch WON/MMP's Supergirl 8: Avenging Force (Fan Film) on YouTube:

Watch The Official Trailer For WON/MMP's Supergirl 8: Avenging Force:

Since its premiere, Supergirl 8 has nearly 40,000 views and counting and a grand total of 211 Thumbs Up and counting. The Film's Official Trailer has gotten a nearly 435,000 views and counting and a grand total of 938 Thumbs Up and counting. Once again, we thank all of you fans for being patient with us during the development and progress of the film . A ton of hard work went into bring you a top notch entertaining installment in our fan film series and we look forward to bring you more of Kaycee in action in Supergirl 9 this fall and look forward to bringing you more installments of our entire series for many years to come so stay tuned!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Saw these pix today. Looks good+
Image Image
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I have to say I LOVE this EXACT Supersuit on her. Love the color, love that it's skin tight and shiny spandex, love the actress, love the body, love it wet, and love it dry. Good job! Her breasts look AMAZING in the one photo, DAMN! PURE AMAZING! Just so DAMN Sexy!
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks wrote:
3 years ago
I have to say I LOVE this EXACT Supersuit on her. Love the color, love that it's skin tight and shiny spandex, love the actress, love the body, love it wet, and love it dry. Good job! Her breasts look AMAZING in the one photo, DAMN! PURE AMAZING! Just so DAMN Sexy!
Must admit it's very sexy Superman/woman costume, I'd definitely wear similar spandex suit and get superwet with her! :supes: