Supernova Prime (Melody) Returns?!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Yes, Melody Sky will be returning as Supernova Prime, if we can get a few more pledges for custom elements for her two next episodes.

We're offering a special contributors' package for those who contribute at least one element for $100 per element to one of these two episodes. This package gives you both versions of the video for which you've contributed together with extra footage available nowhere else and all of the stills from the video.

To see what elements have been contributed so far, check out the pledges posted on this forum:
http://femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 40&t=15972
You can post your pledge there, or on this thread, or email them to me at [email protected]

Let's get Melody back for these two awesome videos! She is awesome!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Prime Vengeance Still 17.jpg
Supernova Prime Vengeance Still 17.jpg (430.71 KiB) Viewed 1846 times
SupernovaPrimeDirective.jpg
SupernovaPrimeDirective.jpg (469.85 KiB) Viewed 1846 times
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

OMG!!! OMG!!! Melody is BACK!!! This is so awesome!! I'll see if I can contribute for the astonishing Supernova! Can't wait to see her in action again!!! Thank you Blue! :yahoo: :yahoo: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

WonderMan90 wrote:
5 years ago
OMG!!! OMG!!! Melody is BACK!!! This is so awesome!! I'll see if I can contribute for the astonishing Supernova! Can't wait to see her in action again!!! Thank you Blue! :yahoo: :yahoo: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
We're almost there, but we still need $500, i.e. 5 $100 contributions, to bring her over to shoot.

Blue
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Come on guys let's get Supernova Prime back in action!!! Hooray for Melody Return!