d

General discussions about superheroines!
bat123
Henchman
Henchman

d
Last edited by bat123 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

I like the cut -- for costumes, real takes a back seat to sexy in my fetish clown car -- but it's a little too monochromatic for my tastes. Modern mainstream superhero costumes are way too fussy in their details -- the obsession with embedding little logos or patterns into every square inch particularly bugs me -- but I personally like seeing *some* trim. I know that's a cost issue, but I think that's also why it makes a big difference.

But what matters is that you think it's cool.
AvaHeinz
Producer
Producer

HI mate

The costume look great, however, I will recommend changing 2 things. The Gloves and The Mask

The gloves looks like they are not properly made and they are either too long (or too short, depending on how the model wears it, it should never ends at the model elbow, you either goes above it (making it Opera Gloves) or below it (making it Waist/Arm Length), again, that's depending on how the model wears it, and in this case, I think you should go over the elbow. It's not at all that expensive at all, you can get a nice pair of Leather Gloves for $10 USD on ebay.

The Mask, the mask is too big for your character and the eyehole is too small, you can barely see the model's eyes.

If I were you, I would replace the mask and the gloves if you still have time, and they aren't really expensive, you are talking about $20 for both....

Thanks
Ava
The Superhero Project
bat123
Henchman
Henchman

d
Last edited by bat123 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
bat123
Henchman
Henchman

d
Last edited by bat123 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

nice.. thanks for sharing
bat123
Henchman
Henchman

d
Last edited by bat123 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

My fav of the group is Night Justice. I would suggest some accessories to the outfits, such as belts, sashes, chokers...

Thanks for sharing!
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I like Eve's outfits.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Love the short cape on Ms. Justice's shoulders.