Angels in the Cockpit?

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thought I would let you see whats been going on, and why its been taking so long...but this is just a raw sample, it hasnt been finished yet....

Looks like our Angels are headed for trouble!
Attachments
trouble1.jpg
We might be headed into trouble, the readings are off the dial!
trouble1.jpg (111.92 KiB) Viewed 6924 times
trouble2.jpg
knocked out by G-forces
trouble2.jpg (102.58 KiB) Viewed 6930 times
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

By the way, these are vidcaps, not actual pictures...
Zumini
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Nice work MH!

Looks like your budget has gone up to include the Holo-deck from Star Trek! Did you buy it from William Shatner's eBay auction? :wink:

...but really, looks like good stuff. A little change from the hotel and apartment background.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Actually, William Shatner keeps hanging around, hoping to get a cameo in one of the upcoming DVD's. I don't know..he's kind of being a pain in the ass...I keep telling him, only if you stun the heroines with your phaser......he won't do it...

:roll:
Zumini
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Actually it would be pretty cool to have a Star Trek vs. Superheroines shoot. The title could be "Stunning Stunning Heroines"...

Phasers set to "KO", and if the batteries run out, can always bring in Spock with the Vulcan nerve pinch as a backup!

The boys from the Enterprise, in the Hypnoticsworld version, could be, well, more enterprising, and decide that more Space-bucks can be made by kidnapping superheroines (and various other hotties) and selling them to the highest intergalactic bidder. And on slow days, they just capture the various mini-dressed hotties already on the ship!
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I agree, I like the plot, only problem is , Mr X created the Feminazi's as far as I can tell...and I really hate copying someones idea...although I certainly can ask him if he wouldn't mind me "borrowing" the idea... That would be the right way to do things... I personally can't stand the blatant stealing of ideas...not saying that you are doing that, I think your idea is great. I just wouldn't want to cause any bad feelings between myself and Mr X, whose work I totally respect.
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ahhh touche, my good friend! To be truthful, I have always wanted to do a story based on the Feminazis...because I think the potential there is so great. Who knows, I might just go grab a bunch of grey catsuits and "viola!" I give you, the Feminazis!!!

MH
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hey MH
Whatever happened to this footage???
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

AH! You found the old Angels In The cockpit. I still have it and as a matter of fact I was going to resurrect it...I think this time it will be much better :)

I will have more time to play with the old footage now...

MH
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Yeah I was just going through some of the old posts!
looking forward to seeing it!
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

AMAZING footage and GREAT IDEAS!!!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Shame nothing came of this footage!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I can't believe you posted this.
The reason why is I JUST looked up the girl who played the African American angel, Anna Miller and found out she passed away 2 years ago at 35. She drowned in an accident in NY.

Also, I lost my Firewire cable and just ordered a new one from Amazon so I can transfer a lot of this older footage and digitize it and release it.
Villain
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Ive never seen this before. Is this going to be a new series?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Honestly this was from when I first started and I was shooting a lot of experimental clips that really didn't have any story to them or anything beyond just a short scene..But I will make it available and perhaps I should make it a new series. I have been thinking about doing an Angel costume reboot..and a greenscreen series could be a lot of fun.
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic wrote:
4 years ago
I can't believe you posted this.
The reason why is I JUST looked up the girl who played the African American angel, Anna Miller and found out she passed away 2 years ago at 35. She drowned in an accident in NY.

Also, I lost my Firewire cable and just ordered a new one from Amazon so I can transfer a lot of this older footage and digitize it and release it.
I'm sorry to hear that Anna passed away. That's a shame. :sad:
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Looking back, it DOES look pretty cool for hanging a green screen sheet in a hotel room and shooting some quick cockpit stuff haha
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Then it's good that I brought it back! 😁