Final video?

General discussions about superheroines!
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Prior to closing my website www.heroineperil.com I had wanted to do one final video to kind of wrap up the 7 years that the site was running. Obviously I never did that. So my question is would there be any interest from forum members who followed my site to see one final video? Premise would be a final encounter between one heroine (not sure which one) vs Valik where it's revealed that every Villain that's ever appeared to battle every heroine has been Valik, just in a different form vs all the various heroines. Toying with the idea that the heroine manages to kill Valik once and for all or she believes she's killed him only to have him come back, attack her and end up taking her with him to another realm,a final victory over the heroines. Interested in people's thoughts and who you may want to see as the heroine. This would go up on my current c4s store
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Im all for it!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

I personally think Cali Logan or Amy Rose (was that her name? The girl with the red costume) should play her. I've liked your stuff for a while even if I didn't buy everything.
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Well Cali is out since she doesn't do videos with men. Amy Starr is long gone. Was considering Sadie Holmes or Kobe Lee
Bugsy44
Henchman
Henchman

Sounds intriguing! Not sure which model I would want to see though!
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

I'd like to suggest Lynda Carter. She would be the perfect heroine to end your web series
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Yes I'd buy. Sadie Holmes for sure or Caroline summers
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Yeah, Sadie Holmes rocks! It would be awesome to see her as American Dream, kicking more ass with some hot peril action! :lol:
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'm absolutely in with Sadie!
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

um yes
duh!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Sadie Holmes is a great choice!
So much prettier than Sherlock!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).