Fuchsia Fox: "Sister Goldenhair", by Centurion

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Fuchsia Fox: "Sister Goldenhair"
By Centurion

Chapter 1 -- The Ambassador Hotel, northwest Washington, D.C.

The sign resting on an easel in front of the open door of the tenth floor suite was eye-catching. "Women With Power" was written in bold yet feminine script, with curlicues from the three initial letters intertwining to form a pink rose.

The Fuchsia Fox stood in the almost vacant hallway and let out a sigh, her brunette hair lightly caressing her smooth, bare shoulders. Her slim, young body was sheathed in her trademark reddish purple boy-cut briefs and halter top, with her fox-head chest emblem hugging the firm contours of her supple bust. Her coltish legs ended in matching ankle boots, her arms clad in elbow length gloves.

The superheroine had alighted on the roof and come down through the stairway to avoid drawing attention to herself, and now she had half a mind to turn right around again and leave. When her husband Martin had seen the invitation for this, he had joked that it sounded like someone was trying to organize a women's wrestling team and wanted the Fuchsia Fox for their anchor. But it was clear from the subtext of the sign that it was just another one of those "empowerment" seminars were women had lunch and listened to speeches that were supposed to make them feel better about themselves, but which in truth amounted to very little. Jennifer had always thought of things like this as modern-day quilting bees and pretty much a waste of time.

Cautiously she stepped through the open doorway and into the entrance hall of the suite. Now she could see a larger reception room beyond, with windows overlooking the city skyline. A decent crowd of maybe thirty or forty women was in there, milling about and chatting. The superheroine thought she recognized a couple of celebrities -- a prominent television anchorwoman and one of the deans of Georgetown University -- but it was mostly just an anonymous crowd. The Fox could only think about how they would mob her for autographs if she showed her face.

"Fancy meeting you here," said a familiar voice at her elbow suddenly. "I never expected to see you at one of these."

The Fox relaxed instantly, smiling at the beautiful young blonde who had spoken. Assistant Federal prosecutor Isadora Porteous was wearing a tight blue skirt that fell to mid-thigh, accenting her gorgeous, tanned legs, and above that an open-collar dove gray blouse.

"Ha ha," the Fox said. "I'm only here because they told me you were going to be here."

"Really?" Dora said, raising one flawless eyebrow. "I'm only here because of you. They told me they were giving you some kind of award."

The stunning superheroine frowned, shaking her head. "Oh no. They contacted me about that a week ago through an intermediary, and I said thanks but no thanks. I don't do what I do for awards. I just happen to have these super powers, so I feel I have an obligation to use them for good."

"You're so modest, you make me sick," Dora said, crossing her arms. "If I had your powers..." The blonde let that sentence trail off, busy thinking of the Club X party some months earlier when she had actually persuaded the spectacular superheroine to switch costumes with her. Dora often thought about that night, and how amazing it felt just for a while to wear the Fuchsia Fox's costume, even the golden bracelets which, unknown to the general public, endowed her with her super powers. Sometimes she could still feel the rush of adrenalin from that, and she would do anything to experience that again.

"So then they called back," the Fox was saying, "and said okay forget about the award, but Isadora Porteous is going to be one of the speakers, and wouldn't I attend as a show of support? So I said fine."

Dora was jolted out of her daydream. "One of the speakers? That's the first I've heard about it." She glared at the milling crowd of women in the adjacent reception room.

"May I help you?" said a smiling woman, speaking in a lilting foreign accent. "My name is Aphrodite Cairo; I am the organizer of this event." She was dark haired and olive skinned, wearing a flowing leopard print maxidress. The dress descended from a narrow halter-style neckline giving a generous view of the lovely valley in between her gorgeous breasts, followed the curves of her body, and only stopped just above her ankles, which were clad in crisscrossing gladiator sandals. Standing just to her left was a male assistant wearing a green suit and carrying a computer tablet.

"It doesn't seem to be very organized," Dora said pointedly, "if you can't even keep straight who's speaking and who's not."

"I apologize for the confusion," Ms. Cairo said, still smiling. "I was forced to resort to a minor subterfuge to entice you both here. Won't you step this way and give me a chance to explain?" She gestured gracefully toward another door leading off from the hall.

The Fox and Dora looked at one another and nodded their assent. Ms. Cairo led them into a small sitting room with a couple of large vases of flowers, a sofa and a comfortable armchair arranged in front of a coffee table. On the table was a tray with a gently steaming china teapot and three cups.

"Leave us, Hanley," said Ms. Cairo, dismissing her male assistant with a wave of her hand.

As the door to the sitting room closed, the assistant walked unhurriedly outside and took down the sign and the easel, bringing them inside the suite. He paused to close and lock the door, then carried the sign through into the reception room, which was now completely empty. The crowd of women had mysteriously vanished as if they had never been there. A door opened, and three other men stepped through, all dressed in leather boots and leggings, studded leather collars around their beefy necks and bare, muscular chests, and each carrying a staff weapon. The assistant took off the jacket of his suit and began to change into similar clothing.

Inside the sitting room, Ms. Cairo gracefully seated herself in the armchair, leaving Dora and the Fox to sit side by side on the sofa. "Would you like some tea?" she continued, pouring three cups without waiting for an answer. "It is a special blend from India which I find particularly soothing." The aroma was strong and rather pleasant. Ms. Cairo spooned a small amount of sugar into hers and stirred slowly and rhythmically.

As Dora helped herself to some sugar, the Fox realized that it would be impolite not to at least taste the tea. It turned out to be quite nice. There was a flavoring that she wasn't familiar with, sweet yet subtle. The young heroine took a few swallows, then crossed her elegant legs and sat back on the sofa. "I would just like to know what all this is about," she said.

Ms. Cairo stirred her tea. "Women... With... Power," she said, sitting forward primly in her armchair. "I know that to women such as yourselves, it sounds trite and even a little silly. And I do apologize for the way I lured you here, but frankly I needed you and your gravitas. Ordinary women need extraordinary role models such as the two of you... to help them to fully actualize themselves, to recognize the power that is within them to become the best that they can truly be. Thus, this organization is dedicated to recognizing powerful women of all kinds -- doctors, teachers, lawyers, businesswomen, and yes of course, superheroines."

"When you put it that way," Dora said, licking her lips, "it sounds like a worthy cause. Mmmm! This is great tea, by the way."

To the Fox, it still sounded a bit like hogwash. She drank some more of the delicious tea, becoming aware of a sweet scent in the air, perhaps from the flowers. She felt very relaxed as she set down her half-empty teacup. "I don't mean to sound ungrateful," the heroine said, lacing her fingers together above her smooth, silken knee, "but you don't need someone like me. Most women don't have super powers. Dora here would be a much better choice -- someone the average woman could more easily relate to."

"I'm strictly second string, Fox," Dora protested, finishing her tea. "Yes, I've had one or two high profile cases, but you're on the news practically every day." She held out her empty cup for Ms. Cairo to re-fill.

"Believe me I understand your skepticism," Ms. Cairo said as she refilled the cup from the teapot. "Let me show you something to give you an idea of the kind of thing I mean." She produced a small wooden box and brought out of it a small medallion on a chain. "This is a medal I am planning to present to our inductees. Take it; hold it. Tell me honestly what you think."

She leaned across the coffee table, placing the medallion into the Fox's open palm. It seemed like gold, about four inches in diameter, and depicted a woman in flowing Greek dress and a spiked halo around her head, holding her right arm aloft with a dove in her hand. Around the edge of the medallion was a border of laurel leaves and a legend in Latin, which Jennifer could translate easily: "All Women are Goddesses”.

"It's... um... isn't it kind of...?" the Fox started to say, wondering how to politely say that it seemed gawdy and cheap-looking.

"It's adorable!" said Dora, putting down her cup and leaning over for a closer look. "Here... you're not looking at it properly." Taking the medallion from the superheroine's hand, she placed it against the Fox's marvelous chest, just where it would hang if she were wearing it, in other words just where the V of her cleavage met her chest emblem.

The metal disc felt odd on the bare flesh of the Fox's boobs. Because it had been held first in Ms. Cairo's hand and then in her own, it was already at body temperature. Jenn felt a light tingle almost like static electricity, but it had passed almost before she was sure she had felt it.

"I think it looks neat!" Dora said, taking her hand away and leaving the Fox to hold it in place herself.

"Do you really think so?" Ms. Cairo said, now wearing a somewhat smug smile that might have been gratitude combined with a certain amount of triumph. "Now that I see it on her chest as it was meant to be, I think it looks beautiful!" She reached across the coffee table eagerly to take it back from Dora.

"See what it looks like on me," Dora gushed, beating her to the punch, causing a look of surprise and dismay to cross Ms. Cairo's face. The exotic beauty opened her lips as if to protest as Dora took the medallion from the Fox and in the same movement put it on her own chest, over the front of her blouse.

"OOH!" the blonde gasped, feeling the same static spark the Fox had. "Wow, that felt kind of... strange."

For a brief moment, it seemed to the Fox that the medallion had changed. The goddess depicted there looked more like an ugly old hag wearing rags, the dove had turned into a crow, and the legend now seemed to say, "All Women are Whores". The heroine blinked. She must be seeing things!

"That's fine," Ms. Cairo said shortly, the smile on her lips now tight and fixed, as though something had not gone according to plan. She almost snatched the medallion from Dora and returned it to its wooden box.

Chapter 2 –

"Mmmmm I feel so... tingly all over," Dora Porteous moaned, squirming comfortably on the sofa beside the warm body of the Fuchsia Fox to her right. "Don't you?"

The beautiful brunette superheroine couldn't resist a grin. "I don't know about tingly," she said, rubbing against her companion, "but I do feel sort of mellow." The sweet bouquet of those flowers made her feel so peaceful and calm.

Dora idly unbuttoned the top few buttons of her blouse, allowing her sweet C-cups encased in a lilac demibra to peek through tantalizingly. "I know what I want!" she said suddenly. "I want some more of that tea!" She scooted forward, reaching for her empty cup.

"I think you've had enough tea," the Fox said, grabbing her slender arm.

Dora bit her lower lip. "You may be right," she said in a low, sultry voice. "There's something else I want." She turned suddenly toward the superheroine, her hands slipping around the Fox’s alluring waist, as she leaned forward for a quick, hot, mouth to mouth kiss.

"Dora..." the Fox whispered, "this isn't the time or the place..." Her face felt flushed, her heart fluttering with arousal at her friend's sexual aggressiveness.

"Mmmm we'll make it the time," Dora said, her lips trailing along the heroine's silken neck, nibbling at her ear. Dora's blouse was hanging mostly open, showing off the sweet, soft orbs of her breasts in her demibra as she leaned closer, her bust pressing against the Fox's supple bosom, rubbing up and down against her. Her left hand stroked the sexy heroine's classy bare thigh, causing a stirring of pleasure that made her pulse pound, while her right hand caressed the Fox’s smooth shoulders.

"Nnnnnn, Dora..." the Fox murmured, closing her eyes and giving in to the moment. Dora was sexually aggressive anyway, and evidently something in that strong tea was loosening her inhibitions. She really should be putting a stop to this... and when she felt the blonde's fingers on the back of her neck, fumbling with the clasp of her halter top, she decided that the time was now!

"Dora, that's enough!" the heroine said firmly, grabbing Dora’s right hand and pulling it away. Her cheeks flaming with embarrassment, she glanced across the coffee table.

"Oh, do not mind me," Ms. Cairo said, her eyes shining with voyeuristic excitement. "Carry on. Pretend I am not here."

"We could make it a threesome," Dora said playfully, pressing close to the heroine's body again as her mouth closed over the Fox's in an open mouthed kiss, her tongue intermingling with Jennifer’s.

Caught by surprise, the Fox summoned a fraction of her super strength, intending to force the lawyer off of her and hold her prisoner until she could get her out of this suite.

To Jennifer's utter shock, nothing happened! Her bracelets didn't respond to her mental command at all. Dora took full advantage of Fox’s astonishment to push the stunning superheroine down across the sofa, overpowering her and climbing on top of her.

"Unnnnnn you know what I want, don't you?" Dora teased, sitting astraddle of the Fox’s slender body, pinning both the Fox's arms above her head. "I want to feel your costume on me again. Are you going to give it up like a good girl, or do I have to take it?"

"Dora, please don't," the Fox pleaded, now struggling desperately to throw her off. Dora's hands were sliding downward along Jennifer’s smooth, willowy arms, pushing her silky elbow length gloves down to her wrists. The superheroine consoled herself with the knowledge that at least her bracelets were safe. She didn't know why they weren't responding to her mental commands, but they couldn't be taken away from her without her consent.

Dora shifted her weight, capturing the Fox's left wrist with both hands. CLICK! The bracelet came free!

Jennifer was too astounded to resist as the blonde girl took the artifact away from her. Sitting upright, Dora clasped it around her own left wrist. "That's one down," she said smugly.

This couldn't be happening! Frantically Jennifer tried to wriggle underneath the weight of Dora's slim body, her pert little butt digging into the plush fabric of the sofa. As the blonde leaned forward again to capture the Fox’s right wrist, the heroine saw her chance. Up came her left knee, pushing, thrusting. The sofa rocked with the shifting weight of their bodies as the two beautiful young women wrestled.

In struggling, they flopped to the floor, narrowly missing the coffee table, alluring arms and legs entwined as they grappled, both of them panting from the effort. With a sinking feeling in her heart, the Fox felt Dora seize her right arm and twist it behind her! "No..." the superheroine whimpered, as the blonde lawyer unlatched her precious bracelet and triumphantly removed it!

"Ha-ha!" Dora grinned. "That was too easy, Fox. You must have let me do it." Then she blinked and shook her head, as if the strain of their battle had cleared her mind and brought her to her senses. "Oh wow, Fox. What am I doing?"

"You are performing your assigned role most admirably," said Aphrodite Cairo, now standing behind the armchair. While the two girls had been busy fighting, the door to the sitting room had opened, and now two brawny men dressed like extras in a sword-and-sorcery movie were standing just inside, each holding a staff weapon. Two more could be seen standing guard outside through the open doorway.

"I think we've been tricked, Dora," said the Fox, bitterly.

Aphrodite Cairo clasped her hands together and inclined her head in a short, graceful bow. When she stood upright again, she had changed. Her eyes were now bright green, slitted like a serpent's. Her hair was brown, and a bronze headband with the figure of a cobra sat on her forehead. Her svelte, shapely body was dressed in a dark green bikini of shiny, shimmering satin, while across her upper chest and shoulders hung a necklace made of linked obsidian stones, the one in the center larger than the others like an amulet. Both wrists was adorned with bronze armlets, and her feet were clad in gladiator sandals of black leather which crisscrossed to the knee.

"I remember you," the Fox said. "You're Sin, the Priestess of Set!"

"I have that honor," the villainess admitted. "You are probably realizing by now that there is no 'Women with Power' organization. It was all a ruse to draw you into my clutches."

"What about all those women in the reception room?" Dora asked.

"A simple programmed illusion," Sin said. "I had to intercept you quickly before you actually tried to mingle with them. That would have given the whole thing away. It was fortunate that you both arrived at the same time. It made things easier."

"Why Dora?" the Fox asked bitterly. "Why did you drag her into this?"

"Ah, well. I needed someone you knew for you to interact with, to allay your suspicions and lower your guard. I picked Isadora Porteous only because you had both been associated with that human trafficking case a few months ago. Really..." The villainess smiled leeringly. "I had no idea that you two were such... intimate friends. That was quite a surprise, a pleasant one at that."

The Fox and Dora looked at one another sheepishly. Curled up on the floor, still half-entwined with one another and half undressed, they blushed.

"How did you manage to disable my psychotronic bracelets?" the superheroine demanded. "That's not supposed to be possible."

"I didn't," Sin gloated. "I merely used the Amulet of Janus to disrupt your biometric aura. Your bracelets still function as perfectly as they ever did. They simply no longer recognize you as their mistress. In order to accomplish this, I had to trick you into actually putting the amulet on."

The Fox let out a short gasp. That must have been the shock she had felt with Dora touched that stupid medallion to her breast! But in that case... "Who has my aura now? Who do the bracelets recognize as their mistress?"

Sin shifted her weight, looking a little uncomfortable. "It was my plan to touch the amulet to my own breast, thereby claiming your powers for myself. However, some little twit beat me to it!"

"Hey wait a minute!" Dora said, flustered. "You mean I'M the owner of the Fox's bracelets now?"

"Yes, child," Sin said, gesturing impatiently toward her thugs. The two inside the doorway lowered their staff weapons, pointing them downward at the two helpless girls. "You will now hand them over to me. If I cannot use their power, I at least want them in my possession, where they will be harmless."

Chapter 3 –

The Fuchsia Fox's heart was pounding inside her alluring chest. Stripped of her bracelets of Ishtar and with them, her superpowers, the stunning superheroine could only cower on the floor, defenseless, her brown eyes turned upward in feminine supplication toward the two brawny male thugs standing over her with staff weapons. Beside her sat Dora Porteous, her short skirt riding up her creamy thighs and her blouse open so that her plump, delicious C-cups were visible in her lilac demibra. The men smirked as their eyes flicked back and forth between the two beautiful, helpless girls.

Dora's mouth made a big O as she stared up at them. The blonde was wearing one of the Fox's bracelets on her left wrist and holding the right bracelet in her hand, uncertain what to do.

"I am out of patience, child," Sin commanded, smugly cocking her curvy, emerald-clad hips. "Give me the bracelets!"

Dora swallowed. "Don't get your panties in a bunch," she said, shifting her position. "I was just about to-- What in the WORLD can that be!?" she shouted dramatically, pointing through the doorway behind the thugs.

The men didn't buy it. They smirked even more openly, keeping their weapons firmly trained on the two girls, until Dora added with a suggestive grin, "And what happened to her clothes?"

The men couldn't help themselves this time. They glanced back over their shoulders.

In that moment, Dora acted, clamping the bracelet around her wrist. With both bracelets in place, the blonde lawyer felt an incredible surge of power flow through her lissome young body from head to toe. She felt super-charged and alive, bursting with adrenalin as though she had just had the most amazing orgasm of her life, yet with none of the weakness and loss of energy that comes afterward. God! Was this what the Fox felt like all the time?

But there was no time right now to think. Dora thrust herself to her feet, her pulse singing with the incredible strength that seemed to fill her nubile young body. The staff weapons fired -- ZAP! ZAP! -- the energy beams going wild and hitting the wall behind her. Dora charged, her head down and her lissome arms outstretched to either side like the wings of an airplane, her blouse billowing behind her as she plowed into the two big men, knocking the breath out of them and carrying them along with her right through the wooden frame of the door and into the hallway beyond.

Sin clicked her tongue impatiently. Her lithe body pivoted toward the door, her arms rising in sinuous arcane gestures as her lips whispered the beginnings of an incantation. Black mist appeared around her fingertips, curling together into the ominous shape of a huge cobra...

WHUMP! The Fox suddenly leaped from the floor and jumped the emerald-clad Priestess of Set from behind, clouting her in the side of her head with her fist and disrupting the spell before it could be completed. Sin turned on her, hissing in anger, but the powerless superheroine still had some martial arts skills to her credit. She caught the villainess' wrist and spun her around, bringing one silken knee up hard into Sin's svelte, exquisitely toned abs.

The priestess doubled over, and Jennifer seized the opportunity to roughly grab the back of her obsidian necklace and yank it over her head, inadvertently ripping the flimsy strings of her green bikini bra along with it. Sin's breathtakingly succulent breasts dangled free and exposed as the Fox shoved her sprawling onto the sofa before quickly spinning around and running out into the hallway.

She found Dora sparring with the four thugs, grinning like a maniac and apparently enjoying the hell out of herself. As she watched, the gorgeous blonde grabbed one man by his studded leather collar and hoisted him off the floor. Turning on her heel, she lifted him over her head like a feather and tossed him into two other thugs who had been about to rush her, sending them all tumbling.

Unfortunately, she hadn't seen the fourth man pick up one of the fallen staff weapons and take aim. Jenn bit her lower lip. Dora might have all her powers, but she didn't have the experience she had!

The Fox pounced on the thug from behind, jostling his elbow and causing to him to fire at the doors of the suite instead, blowing them off their hinges. The henchman swung the staff weapon, which the spunky superheroine ducked, spinning around with a sweeping back kick right into his family jewels. As he dropped to his knees in agony, Jenn leap-frogged gracefully over his studly frame and darted over to Dora, grabbing her by the arm. The other three thugs were slowly starting to get back on their feet.

"Come on!" the Fox gasped, pulling Dora along as she raced out the open door, hot-footing it down the hallway.

"Why did you stop me?" Dora complained, still feeling the adrenalin rush. "I was having fun!"

"Oh yeah?" the superheroine panted. "And when Sin recovers from her surprise and starts throwing fireballs, what will you do then?"

"Fireballs, eh?" the blonde said, her cheeks going pale. "Maybe you've got a point. Discretion is the better part of valor."

The two girls hurried around a corner and found themselves at the edge of a small terrace, facing west toward the green trees of Rock Creek Park. "Hey, this way!" Dora said, taking a grip on the Fox's arm and dragging her in that direction. "I'll fly us out of here."

"Dora... I'm not sure about this..." the superheroine began. But there was no resisting the pull of the blonde girl's enhanced strength, and anyway she could hear the running footsteps of Sin's goons pursuing them.

"It'll be fun!" Dora said, snaking her arms around the Fox's sensuous waist, hands clutching at her tempting little tush through her clingy briefs. "My, but this is cozy..." she grinned.

Jenn bit her lip, thinking dismally of the spectacular way SHE had crashed the first time she tried to fly. But it wasn't as if she had any choice. "Try to relax," the young heroine coached, twining her slender arms around Dora's desirable shoulders. "And whatever you do, don't look down."

Dora kicked off from the terrace, her heavenly body soaring out across the rooftops and carrying the Fox tightly in her embrace. It was awesome! She felt like a goddess! More than that, she felt like a super-charged, rocket-powered, steampunk gladiatrix! She felt unstoppable! Words just couldn't describe it! She felt...

"I feel sick..." Dora whimpered, making the mistake of looking straight down at the dizzying panorama of city streets swishing past below them. Her stomach churned.

"Dora! NO!" the Fox cried, as the two of them spiraled out of control. Awkwardly skimming the top of an oak tree, they suddenly plunged downward through the foliage, sending leaves flying in all directions as Dora came in for an ungainly landing which dropped them both flat on their backs, fortunately on a soft cushion of grass.

"Unnnn," Dora moaned. "Let's not do that again."

"It gets easier with practice," the Fox groaned. Suddenly she sat up, scrambling on her knees to her friend and clutching at her bracelets, desperately trying to get them off. But it was no use. They were locked tight. The heroine sat back dejectedly on her round little tuchus, remembering how the same thing had once happened to her -- for a whole year the bracelets had been locked on her wrists.

"Gina?" Dora asked uncertainly, using the pseudonym Jenn gone by when they first met. "Does that mean I'm stuck with them?"

The Fox hesitated, not wanting to say it, lest it come true. In the end, once again she had no choice. "Until we can figure out how to reverse Sin's spell, I guess you are.", she admitted reluctantly.

Jennifer looked around, trying to get her bearings. They must be somewhere in Rock Creek Park, hopefully a secluded part. She thought she could see a small service building through the trees. Squinting, she made out the blue and white signs that identified it as a public restroom.

"I realize that this kind of sucks for you," Dora said, sitting up. "But you've got to look at this from my side. I'm LOVING this! Now all I need is a sassy little costume. You don't think-- Hey, do you smell something burning?"

Jenn sniffed. There was light smoke coming from Dora's blouse!

"Oh no!" the Fox cried, jumping to her feet in alarm. "Take your clothes off! NOW!"

"Hey, Gina, this is hardly the place, babe."

The superheroine grabbed the blonde by her wrist and hauled Dora to her feet, tugging her blouse over her slim shoulders. "Hurry!" Together they ran toward the women's restroom and went inside. Thankfully it was empty, and Jenn lost no time stripping off Dora's blouse.

"The power aura generated by the bracelets," the Fox explained, quickly peeling off the blonde lawyer's skirt, her bra and her panties, "eventually burns through ordinary fabrics. Keeping that part of it under control has become such second nature to me, I almost forgot about it. You'll need to wear a special costume that's resistant." Even as those words left her mouth, she could feel her cheeks turning hot and red with embarrassment at what she knew was coming.

"Really?" Dora grinned. Standing there in the ladies’ room buck naked except for the bracelets of Ishtar, her eyes lit up like a kid in a candy shop. "I suppose that means you'll have to, um... fork it over, girlfriend."

The beautiful brunette superheroine let out mournful sigh, but the logic was inescapable. Dora had to have something to wear. Her costume was the only thing that could stand up to the power aura of the bracelets. The Fox locked the door of the restroom, then slowly reached behind her and unfastened the clasp of her halter top.

Chapter 4 –

Isadora Porteous crossed her arms underneath her shapely C-cups, her eyes shining, licking her lips with pleasure as she watched the Fuchsia Fox gingerly unfasten the rear clasp of her costume's halter top. Letting the garment hang tantalizingly over her sweet young coconuts, the superheroine raised both arms to the nape of her neck to undo the fastener at that point.

"Oh, do let me help!" Dora gushed, darting forward to assist. Her hands caressed the Fox's sylph-like body, slipping underneath her halter top to touch and fondle her vulnerable breasts. She felt the superheroine's satin skin quiver skiddishly at her touch, her nipples growing hard.

"Dora..." the Fox whispered warningly as the blonde whisked her halter away and let it drop to the floor on top of her own clothing.

"Shhhhh," the blonde said, her hand cupping the heroine's left tit, squeezing gently as she leaned forward. "There's a time and a place for everything." Then lips met lips in a brief, teasing kiss.

Jennifer smiled shyly as Dora's expert fingers slid downward along the supple curves of her svelte torso, slipping inside the back of her boy-shorts and grabbing her booty. The Fox bit her lip as the other girl tugged her briefs gently down over her hips, her thighs, her ankles. Bracing herself against the toilet stall, the heroine lifted her right foot to allow Dora to remove her ankle boot. Then she did the same with her left foot, kicking her briefs clear.

The Fox's pussy was tingling moistly with arousal as Dora moved upward again along her body, fingers gliding over her naked skin, raising goosebumps of pleasure, stirring currents of desire inside her nubile young body.

"I want those gloves next," Dora said huskily, capturing the heroine's left arm and sliding the silky glove down and off. She repeated the operation with her right arm, until Jennifer stood as naked as a jaybird alongside her, their bodies pressed together, arms entwined.

Their lips met again,as they kissed, slowly sinking onto the pile of their clothes. Dora's fingers were now tenderly exploring in between her smooth thighs, finding her companion wet and willing.

"Mmmmm," the Fox moaned, spreading her elegant legs to allow Dora all the freedom she needed. Dora's fingers felt amazing as they spread apart the wet petals of her flower, gently circling around her swollen clit. When the blonde thrust her face down there between her legs, her tongue licking delicately around the opening of her love hole, the brunette squirmed on the cool tile floor, barely able to keep from Cumming.

"Go ahead," Dora whispered. "Don't hold back on my account."

Submissively the Fox gave in to the pleasure of the moment, forgetting that they were on the run from a powerful sorceress, forgetting that they were having sex in a public restroom like a couple of sluts. Her body wriggled with ecstasy as the lawyer ate her muff. Suddenly two of Dora's dexterous digits thrust inside her sit, elevating her into a blissful orgasm. Then they both rolled over so that the superheroine could return the favor. By now the smell of girl sex was all over them both, driving them crazy with lust.

"Whew!" Dora said finally. "That was fun." In a business-like way, she picked up the Fox's boy shorts and worked them on over her ankles, then pulled them up to her waist. She sat up on her knees and held the heroine's halter top to her chest, trying it for size. "You know something, Gina? I've noticed this before, but you look a lot different without your costume on."

Jennifer sighed, moving over to help clasp the fasteners behind her. "Yes. The costume enhances your appearance slightly, so that you won't be recognized. That's how I maintain my secret identity, after all."

"I figured it was something like that," Dora said with satisfaction. "Michelle said it was just my imagination."

Dora stood up and checked the way she looked in the lavatory mirror. The halter top, designed for the Fox's perky little B-cups, felt tight at first around Dora's slightly more ample C's, but soon the amazing fabric seemed to mysteriously expand, accommodating itself to he bodyr. "Sweet!" she said, picking up the gloves and working them on under the bracelets.

The Fox sat on her haunches, watching all this with a growing feeling of jealousy. How had she gotten into this? She had lost not only her bracelets of Ishtar and her powers, but her costume as well, her very identity! There had to be something she could do about it -- some way to reverse this! If only she had time to sit down and think!

By now Dora had put on the ankle boots. Fully dressed, she again admired herself in the mirror. "Hey, hey, not bad looking if I do say so myself."

The Fox sighed as she sorted through Dora's cast-off clothing. Picking up her satin panties, she slipped her slim ankles through the leg holes and wriggled into them. "We need to find someplace safe to lie low," the superheroine said, "until we figure out how to reverse this. I suppose you don't want to be seen around your apartment looking like this. And I'm certainly not going to take you to MY apartment."

"I'm sure you'll figure it out," Dora said, unlocking the restroom door and throwing it open.

"Hey!" the Fox gasped, snatching Dora's blouse in front of her naked rack. "What are you doing?"

"I'm taking this costume out for a spin to see what it can do," the blonde said, standing silhouetted in the doorway. "Don't worry. You've got my phone in my purse. I'll be in touch. Ciao!" She blew the Fox a kiss and took off at a jog.

"Dora, no!" Jenn cried, lunging after her. But the lawyer was already trotting away down the path. After about twenty paces, she launched her lissome frame into the sky. She wobbled klutzily, but soon got herself under control and flew slowly out of the Fox’s sight.

A handful of pedestrians watched her glide past. Then as they resumed their walks, they spotted Jennifer, standing on the path clad in just panties and a blouse clutched in front of her.

Jennifer blushed rosily and darted back into the ladies restroom to finish getting dressed in Dora's clothes.

Using money from Dora's purse, Jennifer caught the Metro at the National Zoo station, riding the subway in silence as she struggled to get her bearings. Dora's clothes felt strange and foreign on her body. Her shoes were half a size too loose and were already giving her blisters. Her skirt was too tight and too short. Her bra was a C-cup and fit so loosely that Jenn simply did without it, hoping no one looked too closely and noticed her nipples peeking through her blouse.

Listening to the steady rumble of the train, her mind was a whirl of emotions. How was she going to fix this? So far, she had been in denial, refusing to even consider that this state of affairs was permanent, that she might never be the Fuchsia Fox again. In her desperation, she began to calculate how long it had been since her mother had contacted her. Maybe she knew some way to resolve this.

Ha! Jennifer could just imagine what Ishtar would say if she were here! "Sweetheart, you're my daughter and I love you. But if you can't figure out how to reclaim your powers on your own, maybe you don't deserve them."

By the time the train stopped at the Gallery Place station, the young brunette had an idea in mind, but she would need to get into her apartment. The snag was that she didn't have her key, and without her flying ability she obviously couldn't land on the balcony as she usually did. Standing on the station platform with the crowd jostling her, she used Dora's phone to call the Pentagon and ask for Captain Martin Fletcher.

"This is Fletcher," his voice said eventually. "What can I do for you?"

"Martin, it's me, Jennifer."

"Angel! I've been trying to call you! Are you all right?"

"Why shouldn't I be?" she asked suspiciously.

"Everybody's talking about it," Martin said, lowering his voice. "There was a sighting of the Fuchsia Fox about fifteen minutes ago, but she wasn't you! She's a blonde. She calls herself the Goldenhair Fox." Jennifer rolled her eyes.

"It was an accident on the MacArthur Bridge," Martin went on. "A car hit the side railing and almost went over the edge. So she lands on the bridge, tells everyone to stand back, and then she strolls over all cocky and arrogant-like and grabs hold of the rear bumper of the car. She lifts it up about six inches, then the car plunges over the edge and drags her into the river along with it."

"Oh no!" Jennifer commiserated. "She must have misjudged her strength. Is she all right?"

"Oh yeah. The paramedics fished her out and did mouth to mouth. She looked like she was really enjoying it, too. Then she straightened her costume and flew away. Who is she? And why is she wearing your costume?"

"That's... um... complicated," the girl said. "I don't have time to explain. Can you meet me at the apartment? I need to get inside, but I can't fly to the balcony."

"Why can't you-- Never mind. I'm on my way."

"Thanks, sweetheart." Jenn clicked off Dora's phone, then crossed the platform from the Red Line to the Yellow Line, taking it to Pentagon City, where her and Martin's apartment was.

Chapter 5 –

Martin Fletcher unlocked the door of the 6th floor apartment. Jennifer immediately rushed inside, tossing Dora's shoes, which she had been carrying for the last twenty minutes, to the floor. The girl rushed barefoot into the bedroom, where she picked up her cell phone and plopped down on the bed, frantically searching the address book for a certain long distance phone number.

As she did so, she briefly explained to Martin what had happened, how she and Dora had both turned up at the Ambassador Hotel, and how they had been tricked into touching that magaical medallion.

"Are you telling me," Martin said, looking a little stunned, "that Isadora Porteous has your bracelets and your costume? Do you have a plan to get them back?"

Jennifer hesitated before answering, still checking through the address book. THERE it was! -- Abigail Smith in Los Angeles! Desperately she dialed the number, listening impatiently to the electronic clicks and beeps as the call went through. Abby was the latest incarnation of the goddess Isis. If anyone could reverse the spell it would be her.

In Los Angeles, the phone in the cluttered apartment rang once, twice, three times. "Hey, congratulations! You've reached Abigail Smith!" a recorded voice said. "But I'm probably too cool to come to the phone right now. Leave your message at the beep." Beeeep!

"Pick up, Abby!" Jenn's voice scolded, sounding tinny over long distance. "It's the Fuchsia Fox! This is an emergency! Abby!"

Lying on the desk beside the phone was an amber colored amulet in the shape of an Egyptian sun disc with two horns, attached to a gold chain. On the farther side of the apartment, near the window, sat a black futon bed covered with a rumpled midnight blue comforter. The morning sun peeked licentiously through the window blinds at the lean body of the beautiful girl who was lying there naked, her slender arms hanging loosely at her sides like Sleeping Beauty. The girl's hair was black with neon blue highlights. Between her creamy thighs, her pink, shaved slit was just visible as she lay there with her legs slightly parted. Her pert breasts were two flawless hills, hardly moving at all as she slowly breathed in and out like a woman in a deep and dreamless sleep.

But the girl's eyes were wide open, hypnotized by a black obsidian gem which was hanging in mid-air just above her, lit by some arcane inner light glinting off its polished facets. Lying there in an enchanted sleep, without her Amulet of Hatshepsut, the mighty Isis was helpless.

The recording time ran out and the connection was automatically broken. Jennifer's shoulders slumped in dejection. There went her last chance!

The girl felt Martin's arm slip around her back, and suddenly like a dam bursting all the fears which had been lurking just below the surface of her thoughts came to the top, and she was crying. Tears welled in her brown eyes as she turned toward her husband, burying her face in his neck as she cuddled against the strong warmth of his chest.

"Hey, Angel," Martin whispered, taking her in his arms and kissing her wet cheek, "it's not the end of the world."

"You d-don't understand," Jenn sobbed into his shoulder. "I'm n-not the F-f-fuchsia Fox anymore!"

"Do you think that matters to me?" he said softly, stroking her hair. "After all we've been through together? I love YOU, not that costume. No matter what happens, you'll always be my sexy superheroine."

Jenn lifted her face and their lips met in a kiss. Their young bodies responded to one another with a tide of love and passion that set their heartbeats racing. Jennifer felt her knees go weak as Martin pushed her back onto the bed, his hands gently touching her soft breasts as he unbuttoned her flimsy blouse. His lips were trails of fire on her slim neck as she squirmed underneath him, feeling the heat of his manhood press against her. All she wanted right then was for him to rip her clothes off and take her, sliding smoothly inside her...

Dora's phone rang. They both froze. Jennifer stared at it dully for a second, then snatched it up. "Dora?" she blurted.

"Gina?" said the blonde's voice. "Hey, guess what? I found that chick in the green bikini and her goons. They're at the Kroft Diamond Exchange. This nice young man is letting me borrow his phone. Anyway, I thought you'd want to know. Now you'll have to excuse me. The Goldenhair Fox has to take out some trash!"

"Dora, no!" Jennifer cried, but the lawyer had already hung up. "DORA!"

"Angel?" Martin asked tentatively.

"She doesn't know what she's getting into," Jenn muttered. "She's not Zumerian, so her enhanced strength will only be a fraction of mine. She doesn't know how to use the force shield or the offensive beams. She won't stand a chance against Sin."

Martin took out his own phone and started to dial. "Better call Lt. Caldwell. He can send in a Strategic Response Unit."

"No, wait!" Jenn said. "We can't let the police unmask her."

The two of them looked into one another's eyes, and it seemed that they could read one another's minds. "I've got a few calls to make then, don't I?" Martin said, dialing the phone as Jennifer hurried to her walk-in closet and changed into one of her spare Fuchsia Fox costume.

Goldenhair Fox clicked off the borrowed phone and handed it back to its owner. "Gracias," she said with a smile and a flirty wink. The guy gawked at the blonde beauty's luscious cleavage inside that tight fuchsia halter top with its famous fox-head emblem. They were both standing just inside the doorway of a file room, the door ajar so that they could watch the corridor outside.

The guy was dressed in the blue-green work uniform of a janitor, but he looked like a college kid. He wore horn-rimmed glasses, but he had an okay body and he smelled pretty good. The blonde superheroine reached out and touched him, her right hand sensuously tracing his firm abs through the fabric of his shirt, watching the bulge grow in his pants as his trouser snake stood up and begged. He really was too easy! Dora's hand wandered downward toward his crotch while she wondered if she shouldn't give him a thrill.

Maybe later, she decided -- once she had taken care of Sin and her thugs. "Don't go away, stud," the sexy super babe said, leaving him lusting for her as she slipped through the open door and walked off down the corridor with a suggestive wiggle in her round little booty.

Goldenhair jogged up the escalator to the second-floor lobby. Up there she found five security guards sprawled on the floor and knocked out. Darting past them, she peeked around a corner into a twenty-foot corridor that ended in a big steel door. Standing guard in front of it was one of Sin's goons, looking pretty hunky in those tight leather pants and the studded leather harness crisscrossing his bare chest.

The blonde superheroine stepped around the corner and planted her hands on her shapely hips. The guard perked up at the sight of her, feasting his eyes on her tight young body. Dora was fully aware of just how fabulous she looked in that sexy fuchsia costume. Slowly and sensually, she strolled toward the man, her elegant legs whispering like silk. The guard just stared, mesmerized by the seductive sway of her hips and by her goddess-like beauty. This was playing out exactly like in Dora’s fantasies!

"What's going on, dude?" Dora asked, halting in front of him and raising one arrogant eyebrow.

The guard licked his lips. "The Mistress will want to talk to you.", he said, as his arm darted out around the girl's waist, his beefy hand grabbing her tush and pulling her nubile young body roughly against him.

Dora felt stirrings of moist arousal at the way the man had taken possession of her, but at the same time it dawned on her that she had an image to live up to now. The Fuchsia Fox wouldn't put up with such cavalier treatment. "Hands off the merchandise, dork!" she said, twisting nimbly out of his embrace and seizing his wrist. Spinning around, she brought her gorgeous knee upward into his abs.

"OOOOF!" the thug grunted, his staff weapon clattering to the floor as Dora's lissome body flipped the other way, smacking him in the face with the back of her fist. He stumbled back against the door as her gloved hand closed around his throat, pinning him there.

"One chance, Jack," the stunning superheroine snarled. "Where is your Mistress?"

The guard's eyes rolled upward in their sockets and he passed out, half throttled. "Oops, guess I don't know my own strength," Dora flippantly said, easing him to the floor unconscious but not badly hurt. No matter -- there were bound to be more where he came from.

Dora carefully opened the steel door and stepped inside. Eight desks were arranged in two rows down the center of a long room like an office. Along the right-hand wall were windows set with iron bars and long curtains. Along the left-hand wall were open-fronted cabinets with rows of heavy binders. At the far end, a vault door stood open. Sin and her remaining three henchmen were rummaging inside.

Great, Dora thought. Now how do I make a dramatic entrance?

"Do not bother," said Sin, gracefully extending one lissome arm. A flaming arrow appeared between her fingertips, darting the length of the room toward the superheroine. Dora instinctively ducked as the arrow thudded into the door and extinguished itself.

Sin turned, smiling. "I saw you coming from the time you crossed the lobby," the priestess said. "So, you have come to challenge me, mortal?"

"Yeah, that's right," Dora said haughtily, pulling herself up to full height.

The three henchmen reached for their staff weapons. "Leave her to me," Sin said, strolling a couple of steps forward. "Any time you are ready."

Goldenhair Fox charged down the aisle along the center of the room, taking five steps and then launching herself into the air like a spandex-clad missile. Sin waved her hand, almost lazily, summoning a cyclone wind from out of nowhere which spun the cocky superheroine like a ragdoll, then dumped her roughly on the floor, face down.

The blonde groaned, rolling over and sitting up. Sin waved her other hand, animating a row of binders and causing them to fly off their shelves. Dora saw them coming and scrambled to her feet, unworried. How many times had she seen the Fuchsia Fox on television, withstanding machinegun bullets and even rocket-propelled grenades? Book binders? Don't make me laugh!

But the projectiles looked rather hefty -- maybe five to ten pounds each -- and as they swiftly bore down upon her, Dora's nerve broke. The arrogant young heroine dodged to the right as one swished past her. A second smacked her hard right across the thighs. "Hey! That's going to leave a bruise!" she cried, just as a third caught her in the chest, knocking the breath out of her. Dora staggered backward toward the windows.

The curtains rose up and coiled around her heavenly body, slinking around her sylph-like curves like anacondas. Dora struggled desperately as the coils relentlessly tightened, squeezing her breasts, pinning her arms and choking off her breath. Dora now felt panicked, she had to get free!

"I wish to thank you, mortal," said Sin, strolling over. "It is always so rewarding to see a well-laid plan brought to fruition."

"Tell it to the... fanboys, witch," Dora hissed, embarrassed that she couldn't think of a better comeback than that. "Let me out of this!" she finished lamely, wriggling uselessly in her bonds.

"As you wish," Sin said negligently. With a snap of her fingers, the curtains relaxed, dropping the alluring superheroine to the floor. The three thugs rushed her before she could even think about recovering. Goldenhair Fox might be stronger than each man individually, but three of them ganged up on her, grabbing her slender arms and holding her helpless, with comparative ease.

Sin reached out, her fingers tracing the lovely mounds of Goldenhair Fox's breasts through the fabric of her fuchsia halter top. "I think I would like to keep this," the priestess said, "as a souvenir." Deftly she unclasped the halter top and removed it, leaving the captured superheroine's luscious melons naked and vulnerable, her nipples hard.

"Please... don't hurt me..." Dora whimpered, renewing her hopeless struggles as the three henchmen fondled her, while grinning at the sight of her jiggling tits. This was beginning to be no longer fun.

Chapter 6 –

The Metropolitan Police had surrounded the Kroft Diamond Exchange, blue lights flashing as the afternoon turned toward twilight. The commander of the Strategic Response Unit, fully equipped in Kevlar body armor and helmet, jogged over to the officer in charge, who was standing beside his patrol car in front of the building. "My team is good to go," he reported. "Just give the word."

"Stand by, Tragg," Caldwell said mildly. "We're waiting."

"What are we waiting for?" the SRU commander asked impatiently.

Caldwell turned and suddenly smiled at something out of the other man's line of sight. "We're waiting for her," he said.

The Fuchsia Fox was striding confidently up the sidewalk, her luxurious brunette tresses dancing around her soft shoulders as if in slow motion. Her angelic young body was sheathed snugly in her famous purplish pink halter top, elbow gloves and ankle boots, her tiny 14-inch miniskirt swishing tantalizingly around her delicious thighs with every graceful movement. The burley policemen barring the way simply parted on either side of her, never dreaming of trying to stop her, staring pop-eyed and open-mouthed with awe at the sexy super babe as she passed. Nobody noticed that the narrow golden bracelets were missing from her wrists.

"I'm glad to see you, Fox," Caldwell said in relief. "We're holding, just like Captain Fletcher said you wanted."

"Thank you, lieutenant," the superheroine said, looking upward at the building. "There's a supervillain up there. You'd better let me handle her."

"Whatever you say." Caldwell was nearly sixty, close to retirement age, but it never crossed his mind to question this slim, beautiful, twenty-something year old babe. "There's just one thing. We have a witness who claims you're already in there -- or rather that blonde girl who's been passing herself off as you. Do you know anything about that?"

Jennifer sucked in her breath. "I'll handle that, too. Just hold the perimeter for me, okay?"

"Will do," Caldwell said, allowing himself a small grin. "Go get 'em."

The Fox smiled back. She gave him a wink and hurried on up the steps alone, with the policemen's eyes glued to her sexy stems and pert little mini-skirted tail until she was out of sight.

Two of Sin's henchmen were standing by the windows, watching the police at their barricades. All four of them were ex-cons, recruited weeks ago when the priestess had been posing as a prison doctor. She had given them these uniforms and these neat staff weapons, and it was clear that she had extraordinary magical powers, so the men weren't very worried yet. But when the Fuchsia Fox entered the building, they thought that they had better report it.

"She is coming," their Mistress said with a slight grin, before they could even open their mouths. "I already know."

"Don't you think..." one of the thugs said, hesitantly because they hadn't worked for her long, and he didn't know if she was going to fly into a rage at having her orders questioned. "Shouldn't we be getting out of here? You said you could fly us all out, right?" The other two men had already filled two black duffel bags with diamonds and had them ready to go.

"All in good time," Sin said. "The Fuchsia Fox is powerless. I do not know what kind of game she thinks she is playing, but it would only be polite to play it along with her. And wouldn't you men like a second prisoner to have fun with?"

The four thugs grinned salaciously as they all looked at Dora. Her body was suspended six inches off the floor, her arms stretched above her head so that her beautiful bare hooters were on display. Her ankles and her wrists were both bound with rings made of some kind of dark green energy, which seemed to hang her on thin air, her sinews straining as the helpless girl struggled in vain to break free.

The Fox arrived at the second-floor lobby. The security guards that Dora had found there earlier had already evacuated safely. The brunette paused. There was still time to reconsider this foolhardy plan. Without her powers, she had less than a snowball's chance against Sin. Balanced against that was the thought of poor Dora in Sin's clutches. She hadn't asked for any of this to happen. Jenn squared her shoulders and marched down the hall to the steel door, stepping through into the vault room.

Sin was sitting comfortably in an executive swivel chair placed just in front of the open vault doors, the shimmering green of the skimpy costume accenting the attractive silkiness of the rest of her sylph-like body. Her henchmen were arranged, two on each side, with their staff weapons in hand. Goldenhair Fox was hanging suspended from a band of dark green magical energy that circled her wrists, letting her ankles dangle.

"Fox?" Dora whimpered. "Get out of here! Don't let them capture you, too!" She wriggled in her bonds, causing her soft, bare orbs to gently jiggle up and down.

"It's okay," the heroine said to her reassuringly. "Don't worry. Everything's under control."

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!" Sin laughed. "You must be delusional, mortal." She slouched to one side in the chair, lifting one exquisite leg and stroking it languidly over the arm of the chair. "You have nothing. For a few moments, I thought you might provide me with some entertainment."

"Well," the Fox said, "I've been told I'm a pretty good pole dancer, if you've got some music..."

The Priestess' smile vanished. She jumped to her feet, raising her right arm in a spell-casting pose. "You are wasting my time!"

"Wait a second!" said Jennifer. "Before you blow me to pieces, don't you want to hear my proposal?"

"What proposal?" Sin asked, suspiciously.

"The terms for your surrender. I think they're pretty generous, considering--"

"You are not even worth wasting a spell on," Sin scoffed, turning her back abruptly. She pointed to the two henchmen to her left. "You two! Seize this wench and strip off her halter. Place her beside the other prisoner, that we may compare them."

The two thugs she had indicated passed their staff weapons to the other two in order to free both their hands, then they advanced upon the Fox, grinning with anticipation. The brunette eyed them both warily. "Listen guys," she said, retreating a pace or two. "Don't do anything you'll be sorry for..."

Suddenly there was a kind of muffled explosion as three ceiling panels simultaneously blew out. Three black-clad commandoes dropped into the room and landed on their feet. Two were men and the third was a woman, each of them armed with a bulky, high-tech pistol. Zap! Zap! Ionic stun beams instantly lashed out at the two henchmen carrying the staff weapons, who fell back and struggled to return fire.

The commando who had landed nearest to the Fox was Martin. At too close quarters for his pistol, he plowed into the two unarmed thugs with his fists. Jennifer joined in, leading with a couple of spinning high kicks at one of the goons. The man turned to fight, but the spunky girl drove him back with a rapid flurry of punches.

"What took you guys so long?" she complained, as she caught her thug's wrist in an armlock, spun around and flipped him to the floor with a THUNK! "I was running out of things to say to stall her."

"Sorry, Angel," her husband replied, dropping the man he was fighting with a punch to his jaw. "Oscar couldn't get the access panel to the ventilation system."

"We got here eventually," the lieutenant grinned, overhearing the remark as his ion pistol dropped another of the henchmen.

The woman on the team, Major Barbara Wright, took down the last thug, then turned her pistol on Sin. "All right, lady," she said. "This is the part where you put up your hands."

"Really?" the Priestess of Set smirked, raising both hands but not in surrender. In response to the gesture, a semi-transparent protective sphere appeared, ten feet in diameter, encircling both her and Dora. Barbara and Oscar both instantly fired their ion pistols, but the barrier absorbed them both.

"I bet if we concentrated our fire," Major Wright said, "we could bring it down." Three pistols fired as one, unloading their energy into the mystical sphere. The barrier flared but held firm.

"You mortals are so amusing," Sin said, as streaks of green fire darted from her fingertips, passing through the barrier unharmed. The first hit Oscar, engulfing him and knocking his sturdy frame off his feet, unconscious. Martin and Barbara kept up firing continuously at the hex sphere, but Sin swept her arm casually around. A second bolt of fire narrowly missed Barbara as she leaped over it at the last second and tumbled for cover behind a desk. A third roared out toward Martin, clipping him in the side and spinning him around, dropping him to the floor.

Jennifer almost cried out in agony herself. She wanted to rush over to her husband's side, but she knew that if they didn't bring down the priestess of Set, there would be no help for any of them. Inside the sphere she could see poor Dora, hanging from her restraints, squirming in terror.

Suddenly the Fox leaped up, running flat out toward Sin. She heard Barbara fire her ion pulse pistol as she jumped onto the last desk in the line, somersaulted off it and hit the sphere with both feet, with the full weight of her slender young body. A crack appeared in the barrier, but disappointingly, it didn't break. The heroine bounced off and landed hard on the floor, sprawling almost at her enemy's feet.

"Close, but not good enough," Sin smirked, raising her hand menacingly, green fire sparking from her fingertips.

Dora tugged desperately at the band of energy which held her shackled and helpless. Incredibly, she felt it give! Perhaps her captor had been putting so much of her power into attacking and defending against the others that the mystic bonds had been weakened. Whatever the reason, she had a chance now! Her lissome arms strained as the blonde exerted every particle of her newfound strength.

"Yaaaahhhhh!" With a savage cry of triumph, Goldenhair Fox broke free of her bonds, falling the six inches she had been suspended in mid-air and landing roughly on Sin's back.

The villainess spun around, struggling to hold Goldenhair at bay. She closed her eyes in concentration, and tendrils of green flame appeared, coiling around the blonde girl's willowy arms like serpents to bind her once more.

But Dora was too spitting mad to be restrained. Their sinuous bodies entwined as the two women wrestled, each groping at one another for any advantage. Sin reached upward, her fingers clawing at her blonde adversary's face. Dora responded with a downward chopping blow to the girl's frail shoulders, shoving her back. Her left fist swung and smacked into Sin's shapely, well-toned midriff, knocking the wind out of the villainess. The brunette doubled over, gasping for breath. One final open-hand punch to her neck and she went out like a light.

The protective sphere vanished abruptly as Sin's delectable young body sagged. She would have fallen had not Dora been holding onto the front of her skimpy satin bra.

The Fox scrambled to her feet and quickly took away Sin's obsidian amulet. "Way to go, Dora!" she grinned, hugging the blonde girl. "You saved us!"

The lawyer blinked, her gorgeous unadorned bosom rising and falling as she gasped air into her lungs, coming down from her adrenalin rush. "I did, didn't I?" she said incredulously, as if she was as astonished as anyone.

Epilogue –

Major Wright tapped her earbud. "Caldwell? All secure up here," she said, her blue eyes scanning the room and alighting upon Martin, who was staggering to his feet. "Fletch!" she cried out in concern, darting to his side to catch him as he started to fall.

"I'm okay," he said, bracing himself against a desk as he winced from the grazing wound he had received to his side. "Check out Oscar."

Wright holstered her pistol and executed a graceful tumbling roll over the intervening desk. Oscar's Kevlar body armor was smoking, but with her help, he undid the front of his flak jacket and sat up. "I'm good," he groaned. "It was just a mortal wound..."

"Take it easy, you big dope," Wright said, letting him rest his back against her knee while she checked him over. "It looks like some superficial burns and a couple of bruised ribs, but I don't feel any broken bones."

"I said I was good, Major," Oscar insisted. "I could go another-- Oh Hello Beautiful!" he added in a salacious tone as his gaze fell on Dora, standing next to the Fox. As a matter of fact, Martin was also staring fixedly at the desirable blonde.

"Oh! Oops," Dora said, sheepishly cupping her glove-sheathed hands over her boobs as she belatedly remembered that her halter top was missing.

"Here," the Fox said quickly, retrieving Dora’s top and handing it to her. "If the boys wouldn't mind looking the other way for a moment..." she said pointedly, giving Martin a scolding, wifely glare.

Martin gallantly faced the other direction, and Barbara turned the reluctant Oscar around as Jennifer helped Dora wriggle into her top. "This happens to me all the time, believe me," the Fox said in an undertone.

"I can believe that," Dora said. "This has been a blast, Fox, really it has. But I can see now that being a superheroine isn't just fun and games. I had no idea how difficult it could be."

"Yeah, well..." the brunette said. "Some days are rougher than others, just like everything else I suppose. But you came through for us when it counted."

The blonde struggled to unlatch the bracelets. But as before, they were locked in place and stubbornly refused to come loose. "What am I going to do?" she wailed. "I can't keep this up. I'm not cut out for it the way you are!"

"We'll figure something out," the Fox said, patting the girl's shoulder. "We'll--"

Suddenly a thick white mist formed in the middle of the room, swirling in a compact but violent cyclone. Barbara and Martin had only begun to reach for their pistols as a beautiful young woman appeared in a flash in the midst of it, her arms extended like a ballet dancer to either side to hold her balance, the wind of her arrival fluttering her short black hair with neon blue streaks and ruffling the very short skirt of her midnight blue mini-dress.

"Whew!" the new arrival said, dizzily getting her bearings. "Apparition is definitely not my favorite way to travel. But you said it was an emergency."

"Isis!" the Fox blurted, looking relieved. "Are you all right? I called you a couple of hours ago, but you didn't answer the phone."

"I was a bit... indisposed when you called," the goddess said, a delicate blush appearing on her cheeks. If her friend Andrea Thomas hadn't dropped by to check on her, she might STILL be helplessly trapped in that enchanted sleep! "But never mind that. What's the trouble? I see that Sin has been up to her tricks again."

"She used something called the Amulet of Janus," Dora said, "and switched the Fox's biometric aura to ME! Now her bracelets won't come off. Can you do something about it?"

"Ah, I see," Isis said, smiling as she looked at both girls dressed in Fuchsia Fox costumes. "Not a problem. Are you ready?"

Giving them a second or two to brace themselves, Isis recited, "These two friends, cruelly hexed, direly stressed and sorely vexed; Return what was taken to ease their pain and make them as they were again."

A tingling sensation passed over the two alluring bodies of both Dora and the Fox. Hardly daring to believe it, Dora gently unlatched the bracelets of Ishtar. "Oh, thank goodness!" she gasped. "Mind you, I wouldn't mind doing this again someday. But right now, I'm quite ready to hand them back."

Jennifer clasped the bracelets around her own wrists and immediately felt the warm surge of power through her body, almost as though they were happy to return to her. "Oh Isis, thank you!" the Fox gushed, her arms encircling the young goddess' slim shoulders in a hug. "How can we ever repay you?"

"We're all in this together," the dark-haired beauty smiled, as Dora also hugged her. "Just tell your police to be careful with Sin. She may not have her magic powers without her amulet, but she's still as slippery as they come."

Almost as if on cue, just then Lt. Caldwell and a squad of Metropolitan Police officers arrived, guns drawn. They immediately set about handcuffing the prisoners and securing the bags of diamonds for evidence.

"You came through for us again, Fox," the police lieutenant said, raising an eyebrow as he beheld the two amazingly beautiful superheroines in almost identical costumes. He couldn't help thinking that the blonde one looked vaguely familiar, except that if he had ever seen such a spectacular beauty before, he would certainly remember it. "Or should I say Foxes? Are there going to be two of you from now on?"

"Oh no, Caldwell," Dora said, patting his arm. As a Federal prosecutor, she had dealt with him any number of times. "This was a One Night Only special occasion, believe me!"

"That would be a shame," the detective said. Then his attention was claimed by the necessity of handling the crime scene, allowing the two heroines a moment alone.

"What are you grinning about?" the Fox whispered, seeing Dora smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

"Did you see Caldwell's eyes pop out when he saw me?" the blonde said smugly. "I can't believe he didn't recognize me. Girlfriend, you have got to let me keep this costume."

"Uh... no," Jennifer hissed. "I don't think that's a good idea. Dora?" But the lawyer had already sidled up to Oscar and was strolling out the door arm in arm with him.

The End>>>>>
By Centurion
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Nicely done. You two keep coming up with unique peril scenarios that are very entertaining. Whatever was put in the tea sure threw Dora for a loop. Even the Fox was thrown off her game.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

Cool story! I enjoyed this one. I need to re-read it to make sure I'm remembering everything correctly, but it was interesting/different to see the Fox not realize her powers had been taken until after-the fact, when Dora wrestled her out of her items (that was hot, too). Normally I go for the scenario where the heroine is trying to resist the depowering, but this was an interesting twist. It was also nice to look in Jenn's mind afterwards, to see her reaction to the possibility of not being the Fuchsia Fox any longer.
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hi guys. Thank you so much for the feedback and I am so glad you enjoyed the story. I have been long lobbying Centurion, offering up scenarios, where the Fox's bracelets of Ishtar are removed from her, donned by another, and they work to greatly enhance that person's powers too! Perhaps not to the same degree as they work for the Fox, but still, being able to serve to maximize potential of the wearer. Hence, I really liked that Centurion put that element into the story.

I had been hoping that Dora would be able to actually keep the bracelets, that there was no way to make them again work for the Fox, with the Fox then getting a replacement pair from her mother Ishtar, but that idea didn't fly with Centurion. I was, quite frankly, happily surprised that he was willing to go as far as he did with Dora becoming empowered by the bracelets. :)

Scwank, I agree, it was cool that the Fox lost her power without even realizing it. I like that element a lot. :)

Anyway, I have forwarded you feedback to Centurion … and thanks again for your kind words! :x :x
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
dodosony
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

In my view, a superhero identity should be the idol worship of the child, and similarly, a powerful superheroine figure may often turn on male readers. I am usually curious about what characteristics and identity that an own superheroine will do the best work (turn men on).

Indeed, there are lots of significant elements that contribute to Fox’s superheroine identity and characteristics. For example, Jennifers’ Fox costume, a bracelet of Ishtar, and her enhanced body image in public. It is tough to make a judgment on which one is the valuable item in the story.

What I want to say is, like the last story “FF Tourist, ”Fox still has her bracelets, but Centurion restricts Fox to wear her superheroine costume — as a result, I think this type of “setting” may not be made Fox as hot as previous stories. As evidence to support my view, in this time (Fuchsia Fox: Sister Golden-hair), Fox keeps her costume but loss her power — it still made Fox as hot as previous stories — at least from my view. Thus, a possible explanation for this is about the idea of a superpower which presents as superheroine elements (superpower items, costume, and even identity) work to turn men on.

For Fuchsia Fox, the most difficult part of writing a story is used superheroine elements differently in various scenarios — that is why Centurion is the most creative superheroine story writer I had seen on the Internet — he can apply the same component in different stories through innovative and brand-new methods. For example, the idea of strip Fox’s bracelets of Ishtar through a “surprise” shown in both “Sister Golden-Hair” and “The Return of Ereshkigal”, yet, Centurion made those two stories completely different because the one is strip Fox’s bracelet by Dora and the other one is strip Fox’s power item by her old enemy.

Sorry for a late reply and hope to see the next story soon.

Thanks for Centurion and Flirty’s work on Fuchsia Fox adventure story.

Dodosony
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

dodosony wrote:
5 years ago
Indeed, there are lots of significant elements that contribute to Fox’s superheroine identity and characteristics. For example, Jennifers’ Fox costume, a bracelet of Ishtar, and her enhanced body image in public. It is tough to make a judgment on which one is the valuable item in the story.

What I want to say is, like the last story “FF Tourist, ”Fox still has her bracelets, but Centurion restricts Fox to wear her superheroine costume — as a result, I think this type of “setting” may not be made Fox as hot as previous stories. As evidence to support my view, in this time (Fuchsia Fox: Sister Golden-hair), Fox keeps her costume but loss her power — it still made Fox as hot as previous stories — at least from my view. Thus, a possible explanation for this is about the idea of a superpower which presents as superheroine elements (superpower items, costume, and even identity) work to turn men on.
Dodosony
The attraction of superheroines in peril for me is a combination of three elements:
a) the tantalizing costume - preferably something clingy in latex, short skirts preferred but not obligatory.
b) the display of superpowers - a beautiful female ranging in age from 18 to 40-ish showing off incredible abilities that make her fearsome in her power.
c) a unique perilous situation - one that is geared to meeting that woman's power with a nullifying force works best for me.

If you get all three of these elements in an interesting mix, you've engaged me. Centurian does this with such regularity that he indeed is one of the best SHIP writers in my book as well.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025