Upcoming changes at Hooters

General discussions about superheroines!

Would you stop going to Hooters if the waitresses stopped wearing shiny pantyhose?

Yes, I would go somewhere else. Where that is, I'm not sure.
63%
No, I would keep going, but I would be really really disappointed!
20%
Wouldn't bother me either way.
16%

Total votes: 49
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

For those of you who may not have heard, around jan. 1, Hooters is changing its uniform. The shorts will now be more like tight spandex bicycle shorts. They are deciding between 2 different tops: one that's a razorback tank top and the other shows a bit of midriff.

Here's the part that has me worried. They haven't yet decided if they're going to keep the girls wearing pantyhose or not. God, seeing all those incredible nylon-covered legs is why I go there in the first place. if you're a tights lover like me I know you'll agree.

Just sharing the news.
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
maxcocheese
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

That would honestly be the worst decision Hooters ever makes.
I love the spandex bike shorts idea, but you have to keep the pantyhose, taking them away could seriosuly be considered UnAmerican!!
tweedle
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

That's disturbing news. If they drop the tights I'll NEVER go back. Let's hope and pray that those legs will be Peavey covered.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I dont even like the idea of bicycle shorts, the worst spandex product ever invented.
maxcocheese
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

No that i think about it you are right Hypnotic, if they were like a spandex hot pants sort of deal that would work for me, but if they pull out some long bike shorts, that boo to hooters.

But we can always make the classic hooters look live on here at Hypnoticsworld!!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Maybe they'll go for orange volleyball like shorts. Also I'd say that abandoing the hose would be a bad idea. I mean come on tights are coming back, well at least in leggings form.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

The managers and waitresses I talked to didn't mention if the new shorts were still orange, but I would imagine so. And most of the girls also mentioned that they hope they keep the pantyhose, since it makes them feel a bit more covered. The girls are also hoping to get the razorback (single middle strap) tank as opposed to the one that shows a bit of midriff.
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Very interesting news, Sign...keep us posted... I think it's also interesting that most of us dig Hooters for the legs :)
Zumini
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

If the pantyhose were dropped, I'd have to march in there with the Peavey-goods and plead for the ladies to put them on. If that didn't work, then I'd have to get MightyHypnotic on the SwirlyPhone (equivalent to the BatPhone, only with a swirly hypno-pattern instead of red), and get him down to the place to persuade everyone with a little hypnosis.

On second thought I think I'll go with the latter option right away.
:evil:
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

MY GOD! They BETTER continue to wear PANTYHOSE! That's the only reason I go there. They'll learn once they see their sales go down quicker than the Titantic.
http://www.geocities.com/hooters_tribute
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
maxcocheese
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Great link superheroinebabes!
SirD
Neophyte
Neophyte

The pantyhose/tights may be moot. Many local/provincial/state health and safety laws require some type of legwear on their wait staff.

I hope...
Carried Away
Neophyte
Neophyte

Not a pantyhose fan so this news sounds good to me.