WON/MMP's Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force Underwater Fan Film is OFFICIALLY FULLY FUNDED!

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: ATTENTION!, ATTENTION! :supes: We are very happy to announce that the 8th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Fan Film Series entitled: WON/MMP's Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force, starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as "EVIL" Superwoman is NOW OFFICIALLY FULLY FUNDED! We have notified our good friends over at MMP Studios about this development, at the moment we are currently in the discussion on scheduling and etc. Once, we hear back from MMP Studios on a production date and other details...we will make the official announcement here on this page. But once again....WON/MMP's Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force, starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as "EVIL" Superwoman is NOW OFFICIALLY FULLY FUNDED and is coming this summer!

More details and updates to come in the coming weeks...STAY TUNED!
supergirl8MAINunderwatercityplaneposter.png
supergirl8MAINunderwatercityplaneposter.png (2.2 MiB) Viewed 668 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

That's so AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to see this amazing video especially with the facedown scene! :D
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Congratulations Jim
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Thanks, Tallyho & Wonderman90..I really do appreciate. But, just a headsup..it may be a long while before we announce the production date for this project. We are currently in a holding pattern for the time being until we hear back from MMP Studios..Its a busy time for them during the summer which effects scheduling...so hang on as long as you can...once we hear back from MMP on the official production date for this project to be filmed...we will announce it here on the page.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema