Batgirl story - can anyone help?

Want to just talk about stories? Float a request, do some research, recruit a partner in crime? Then come on in and have yourself a pint.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Hello, all.

Back in the day, I remember stumbling onto a rather dark Batgirl story on the 'net. If I recall correctly it was about this crazed Batman stalker who became a vigilante named Batwoman specifically to destroy Batgirl, whom she saw as "competition" for Batman's feelings. Also, Killer Croc was involved.

This story doesn't seem to be part of either Superheroinecentral's or Dangerbabecentral's story archives, so... anyone else know what I'm talking about, and might point me towards it?

Thanks.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

I'm sorry i can't be of any help but Im replying in hopes of coming back to check when someone has gotten an answer for you because this sounds really good.

I hope someone can help.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
7 years ago
I'm sorry i can't be of any help but Im replying in hopes of coming back to check when someone has gotten an answer for you because this sounds really good.

I hope someone can help.
In the event you (or anyone else here) still cares, I finally found it. It was apparently done by our very own @bobcashman!

's weird - I don't remember coming across it on Superstories, but I sure ain't complaining.
Ricky89
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Thanks, great find and great story, I love this kind of story heroine vs female villain, do you have some story to advice to me?
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Disciple wrote:
6 years ago
KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
7 years ago

I hope someone can help.
In the event you (or anyone else here) still cares, I finally found it. It was apparently done by our very own @bobcashman!

's weird - I don't remember coming across it on Superstories, but I sure ain't complainin'.
Yep, that was one of mine. I believe it was the one where the guy was focused on Batgirl, his girlfriend didn't much like that so became a heroine and then finished off Batgirl.