Let's Congratulate SGWriter As He Becomes The Story General

Info regarding this website!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's baffling to think I've been with this guy for 14 years. Think about that. That's almost half my adult life :) He has always been there, he's been a great story mod and I know his life has been taking him on a different path these days but I wanted to give some recognition to the first person to step in and help out a small forum that was dedicated to a niche fetish and somehow we've survived through the years in no small part through his guidance.
He really helped nurture the stories board and was always a calming , fair and reasonable voice even when the moderator would go off the rails (a little bit.) (say, who's writing this stuff, @tallyho ?

Anyway, you might not read this for a week or two, but on belhalf of myself and all the other mods, consider this an honorary promotion and an acknowledgement of all you have done for us here. @SGWriter

Long live Supergirl!

Here's hoping he sticks around as we keep moving forward!

@DrDominator9
@Disciple
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Absolutely. I have stressed to him not to give it up entirely, an extra pair of eyes as a mod is always welcome, and whilst he is too busy in his personal life at the mo to be involved properly thats not to say things wont be different down the line.

He has always been a great encouragement to newbs (or noobs in American) and he writes good stories to boot! So I do hope he can , like MacArthur, return to work beside Desciple. (Not like McCarthy with the witch hunt stuff, that was mental. )
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

SG's work wasn't quite the first I read on this board, and his interests weren't always mine, but in his prime nobody could've held a candle to him in productivity. To this day, the likes of Wrath of Ivy and Hot Wings, Cold Cash retain a special place in my heart.

Without him, we might not have an Ultimate Superheroine Forum today - and isn't that a sad thought?
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Wow, guy sticks his head in and finds this LOL

Thank you for the kind words MH, Tally, and Disciple. 14 years...Frak! I remember finding this board a long time ago in a college far, far away. Where I decided to try and write something for little fetish and low and behold, people liked it! While I know I'm not as active these days, I'm happy I have been able to add to the forum and watch it grow into what it has become. In a way, the story section is far bigger than I ever imagined. We've had some great writers join us and it's great that people still want to participate.

Thank you again for the words my friends and I will so totally not abuse my new title....(Goes to assemble an army of henchmen and find a Cobra Commander helmet)
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Your stories have been an inspiration to all of us "newbies" through the years. Congrats on the new title. Even these days, they're a delight to return to and reread. Thanks for giving so much of yourself.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025