Great Knockouts - Shame KOs Batgirl

General discussions about superheroines!
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Not many people talk about this KO of Batgirl by Shame, but it's a pretty good one. The dynamic trio thinks they have the upper hand over Shame and his gang, but Shame turns the table and shoots down three pinatas above their heads knocking out all three in the process. There's a great shot of the pinata hitting the purple crusader's noggin, a nice butt shot of her unconscious and then coming to. It's one of the rare times Yvonne doesn't curl up into a ball when she gets knocked out.
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

That is one sexy superheroine butt. Great video drsleepy!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nice job zooming in on Batgirl. I like doing that too with my VLC player. You're doing some fine work!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

yeah that show had a lot of nice shots.
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic wrote:
6 years ago
Nice job zooming in on Batgirl. I like doing that too with my VLC player. You're doing some fine work!
Thanks MightyHypnotic! Glad you liked it. I do the same with VLC.
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Nice video, thanks!
Now, as an adult you can watch that series only as a ....pretty silly comedy, BUT season 3 with Batgirl....is really great!
Even if I prefer her in the black costume, she did run into so many peril situations and that makes it really....sexy. :-)
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Maskripper wrote:
6 years ago
Nice video, thanks!
Now, as an adult you can watch that series only as a ....pretty silly comedy, BUT season 3 with Batgirl....is really great!
Even if I prefer her in the black costume, she did run into so many peril situations and that makes it really....sexy. :-)
They were so close to doing a season 4. One can only imagine the possibilities.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

It's too bad Shame didn't tie them up in some sort of death trap.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

IMSancho wrote:
6 years ago
Would have loved to have seen them on horseback, in the saddle, with their arms bound behind their backs...wrists and elbows...tight....with a noose around their neck and Shame about to fire a gun or smack the horses to run when alfred or someone bumbles in to save them at the last possible minute....batgirl gagged of course because she backtalked them!!
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
6 years ago
IMSancho wrote:
6 years ago
Would have loved to have seen them on horseback, in the saddle, with their arms bound behind their backs...wrists and elbows...tight....with a noose around their neck and Shame about to fire a gun or smack the horses to run when alfred or someone bumbles in to save them at the last possible minute....batgirl gagged of course because she backtalked them!!

As undeniably hot as that would have been, it would probably be too dark for 60s Batman.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

It's beyond my understanding how anyone is able to act in tight batsuit and touch sexy Batgirl without getting extremely excited.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Evil Spider wrote:
6 years ago
It's beyond my understanding how anyone is able to act in tight batsuit and touch sexy Batgirl without getting extremely excited.
In the Siamese human knot that could have gotten them all killed. It could have truly been a lethal erection.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Being in human knot as Batman with Batgirl would cause some serious tingling in my batsuit for sure!
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Evil Spider wrote:
6 years ago
Being in human knot as Batman with Batgirl would cause some serious tingling in my batsuit for sure!
Batman had a will of iron but in the Siamese human knot Robin could have gotten them all killed.
I could just imagine Nora Clavicle taunting him about it.
"Oh, and Boy Boner, if I were you, I'd be thinking about baseball, and not the young, nubile Batgirl in her unforgivingly tight costume being pressed up against your body. You might have a lethal erection!"
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

I guarantee only iron hard thing would be in my batsuit instead of my will while being pressed against Batgirl!
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

drsleepy wrote:
6 years ago
Maskripper wrote:
6 years ago
Nice video, thanks!
They were so close to doing a season 4. One can only imagine the possibilities.
The story I read is that right after ABC decided to drop Batman after Season 3, the studio (Paramount?) demolished the Batcave set. A week later, NBC expressed interest in broadcasting it, but rebuilding the Batcave at $100k was too much, so that was that.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yes thats the version of events I had come across too.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm sure they could have got over it by moving Bruce, Dick and Alfred to a cheaper Wayne Foundation set, somewhere in Gotham. All they would have needed was a generic office set and a smaller city version of the Batcave.

Hell, even without a relocation, they could have just used existing footage of the Batpoles and the heroes rushing to the Batmobile and just shot new Batcave scenes with the Batcomputer in front of a generic cave wall.

Considering how much mileage the later episodes of Airwolf and V got from their own stock footage, I'm sure there was more than enough Batcave footage to stretch out for one more season with a little creative editing.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Evil Spider wrote:
6 years ago
Ditto when captured by Catwoman. That would certainly have caused stirrings in the utility belt.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://www.66batman.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6190

The information from the above link is that ratings were dropping too much for doing a 4th season. The main reason for the 3rd season was to make enough episodes for syndicated reruns.