Louie the Lilac knocks out Batgirl (cropped version with blooper)

General discussions about superheroines!
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Here's another great Batgirl KO. The overconfident heroine is knocked out via sleeping gas from Louie the Lilac. I like the way Louie stands over her once she's in dreamland, especially when his foot is hitting touching her cowl (watch Yvonne's hand move when Louie's foot gets a little too close to her hand on the crop version at the end). The things I don't like are the way Yvonne always seem to curl up when she was knocked out and I would've liked to see an OTS or cradle carry by either Louie or one of his goons.
KennyLoggins
Sargeant
Sargeant

And now you make me wish there was blooper reels for Jim Weather's O-Girl's peril scenes. What those pesky girls do while we are not watching when they were supposed to be unconscious ?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I really wish they would have had her in a ton of rope hogtie....maybe a knot expert or a snake charmer that climbs ropes..and explains to her every knot as he binds her in some peril situation, like the cat whiskers but where the ropes and knots are alive, getting tighter if she moves
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Funny...here at the hotel, the cat whiskers episode came on during our room party...I motined the group to watch the first 5 minutes....explaining the scenario and how hot it is...what i never noticed before is that the whiskers go betweem her legs, like a crotch rope...so this is such a hot peril for her..and the way catwoman explains it to joker and his expression...damn...lets say I know how to liven up this party....not so for the girl her dressed in a spandex catsuit! Gotta say...the Eartha Kitt catwoman is just as sexy as Batgirl...its too bad we never saw them wrestle or better yet 69 each other....cat whiskers is going to quickly become one of my favorites...especially after tonight!!!
Bugsy44
Henchman
Henchman

It was always disappointing they never gave us a good carry shot!
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
5 years ago
Funny...here at the hotel, the cat whiskers episode came on during our room party...I motined the group to watch the first 5 minutes....explaining the scenario and how hot it is...what i never noticed before is that the whiskers go betweem her legs, like a crotch rope...so this is such a hot peril for her..and the way catwoman explains it to joker and his expression...damn...lets say I know how to liven up this party....not so for the girl her dressed in a spandex catsuit! Gotta say...the Eartha Kitt catwoman is just as sexy as Batgirl...its too bad we never saw them wrestle or better yet 69 each other....cat whiskers is going to quickly become one of my favorites...especially after tonight!!!
My favorite part of the trap is Catwoman and the Joker laughing and pointing at Batgirl struggling as they drive away.