Creepy Dream (Wonder Woman Dark Dimension)

General discussions about superheroines!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hey gang,

I had a dream a week ago that I thought was kinda wild...if not creepy. My homegirl and I had been binge-watching the Flash for a while and I really enjoyed the storyline that involved Hunter Zolomon a.k.a. Zoom. Truly a frightening force to be reckoned with next to Savitar, especially with that deep voice of his. Anyway, prior to that, we had been re-watching C.C. Productions Dark Dimension storyline and I think that's what triggered the dream that I had:

After escaping the Dark Dimension, Princess Diana a.k.a. Wonder Woman (Christina Carter) returns home to Paradise Island and just in time. Her mother Queen Hippolyta (Rachel Steele) must leave Themyscira to attend to a problem that had occurred on the Planet Grayskull (yes, there's a She-Ra connection to this). Upon arrival, she finds the planet in near ruins and a lot of people dead in her wake. Princess Adora and Teela tells her that a dark power of unknown origin had completely torn Grayskull to pieces and there were many casualties but when Teela describes the assailant wearing a darkish Star-Spangled swimsuit, Hippolyta fears that Dark Wonder Woman may have somehow escaped. After a month on Eternia, Hippolyta has helped the injured and revives the planet enough for the Eternians to continue living through her powers. Adora and Teela are thankful for her help and after giving her a special bracelet to summon them, they tell her that if she ever needs any help to not hesitate to ask. Hippolyta thanks them and promises to do just that and departs for Themyscira.

Here's where the nightmare begins:

Queen Hippolyta returns home to find Paradise Island in total ruins and plagued by darkness just like on Eternia. Even worse, hundreds of Amazonian sisters are lying dead and Hippolyta is horrified. Suddenly, Diana comes running up to her in her Wonder Woman outfit which is torn badly and Hippolyta demands who did this and Diana says she'll explain later but they need to get out of sight as Priscilla (Wonder Girl) and a few other Amazons are after them and they escape to the Queen's inner chamber and lock it down so no one can get in. Once safe (or so they think), Diana explains that Dark Wonder has indeed escaped the Dark Dimension somehow and followed Diana back to Themyscira.

Hippolyta (confused): I don't understand how this could have happened Diana. The Dark Dimension is suppose to be impenetrable from escape! How in the world did she get free?!

Diana (desperately): I don't know Mother, but she's feeding off the virtue and chastity of our fellow Amazonian sisters! That's how she's gotten so strong while you were away. And it's worse...she's come back for *you*. She wants your virtue the most because it's the strongest. She said that it's time for her to get what she came here for.

Hippolyta turns her back on Diana and just scoffs.

Hippolyta (scoffs): It's not gonna happen Diana. She's not getting anything from me. As a matter of fact...she's not getting *anything*...from any *Amazon* or *person* on any *planet*...ever again!

Diana: You can't lock up the darkness, mommy.

Hippolyta freezes in her tracks when she hears that quote and with horror on her face, she slowly turns around to face her daughter.

Hippolyta: What did you just say?

Suddenly, Diana's eyes turn jet black like a shark's and a very sinister, if not evil smile appears along with a few black and blue viens on her lovely face.

Diana (with deep voice): You *can't*...*lock up*...*THE DARKNESS, MOMMY!*

And that's when Hippolyta has realized the horrifying truth...Dark Wonder Woman was closer than she thought...because Dark Wonder had possessed her daughter!

Hippolyta: (with agony and then despair): No....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And then I wake up in a cold sweat and for the past several days I've continued to dream that same sequence...again...and again...and again. My homegirl says it's just a dream but to me, it's not a dream. It feels more like a vision of the future for the next C.C. Production. I don't know what's going on ya'll, but I've got a feeling that the next Wonder Woman Production, Diana may turn out something like this...
the-flash-2-18-zoom-s-origins-revealed.jpg
the-flash-2-18-zoom-s-origins-revealed.jpg (23.29 KiB) Viewed 1448 times
...and that really worries me. Anybody have any idea what this could mean? Does anyone think that this could happen in the next Dark Dimension production? Will Christina's character really succumb to the darkness in the next production? (Really hope not).
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wait a minute. Are you hoping this will happen or hoping it won't happen?

It's a really good set-up with plenty of tension and then a shocking twist. The "possessed" contact lenses worn in the photo you posted are apparently a real nightmare to wear. However, someone like this forum's own rklein can do possession SFX in post production.

The only part that doesn't sit well with me is that Hippolyta's peril suggests she is about to be forced into mother/daughter incest. Which is well outside my comfort zone. The threat is okay as a cliffhanger, but I wouldn't want to see it payed off.

There is, of course, a legendary weakness of Hippolyta's which could be exploited. Without her magical girdle, she's powerless.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Heroine Addict wrote:
6 years ago
Wait a minute. Are you hoping this will happen or hoping it won't happen?

It's a really good set-up with plenty of tension and then a shocking twist. The "possessed" contact lenses worn in the photo you posted are apparently a real nightmare to wear. However, someone like this forum's own rklein can do possession SFX in post production.

The only part that doesn't sit well with me is that Hippolyta's peril suggests she is about to be forced into mother/daughter incest. Which is well outside my comfort zone. The threat is okay as a cliffhanger, but I wouldn't want to see it payed off.

There is, of course, a legendary weakness of Hippolyta's which could be exploited. Without her magical girdle, she's powerless.
Hey Heroine Addict, thanks for the reply. I'm glad you approve of the set-up and I like the idea of SFX for the 'possessed' eyes effect. That would be cool to have. The magical girdle? O.M.G. I had almost forgotten about that!

Honestly...I can't fully decipher what the dream means. :coffee: It feels more like a 'vision'...a prediction of what *could* happen if Diana (Christina) doesn't escape the Dark Dimension or at least take Dark Wonder Woman down during their next confrontation. I've been forcing myself to try and finish the dream off to see where it leads but to no avail.

Like you though, the thought of 'incest' between Hippolyta and Diana doesn't sit well with me either and I'm hoping that's territory that C.C. Productions will stay away from as I've never been a fan of of incest content. My homegirl says that at best, Dark Wonder Woman could command the Amazons who haven't been killed by her to pleasure Hippolyta into giving up her 'virtue' (assuming that they're not really her Amazonian 'daughters').

I'm hoping the dream will continue somehow so I can see where the vision leads. The main thing that I'm hoping to see is where She-Ra and Teela factor into the equation.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'