Ashley Rose?

General discussions about superheroines!
Kookie
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

What ever happened to Ashley Rose?

I knew she was based in Seattle which is why Rye used to work with her a lot. But did she suddenly just stop?
She was quite a talent in her era!
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

She had her own clips4sale, twitter, etc but it's been inactive for years. The last time I saw her in a heroine vid was with Alex David which also was years ago tbh.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

She was around and then was back and forth. Sometimes she was available for gigs and other times not, I think she just got involved in other things...We shot one video with her...she was fun to work with...
drzod
Henchman
Henchman

Loved all the work she did with Rye. She certainly filled out that Power Girl costume.
DARK DOKU
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Miss them both šŸ˜¢
SnidelyW
Henchman
Henchman

I bought a couple of the Ashley Rose mega-packs that Rye released and they were outstanding. She was a great of the genre that I didn't appreciate at the time. God she's so fucking hot in The Parolee.
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I loved Ashley in Rye's Wonderous Girl Film. She seemed to have a good grasp on the genre and what was expected of her in SHIP films. I think that might have been the last SHIP film I have seen with Rose in it.
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

MightyHypnotic wrote: ā†‘
6 years ago
She was around and then was back and forth. Sometimes she was available for gigs and other times not, I think she just got involved in other things...We shot one video with her...she was fun to work with...
@MightyHypnotc, Is she the actress who normally payed the Villianess?