Supergirl Season 3 Trailer From Comic Con 2017

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here's the trailer for Season 3 of Supergirl on the CW That debut in Comic-Con earlier today. Now, I really can't wait for October 9th to come.
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
shevek
Producer
Producer

Doesn't reveal much does it? Mostly just things we already know. DEO team seems to stay the same. Maggie and Alex get married etc.
I see Adrian Pasdar, who played Nathan Petrelli (the flying man) on Heroes, threatening Lena.
Who's the woman at :58?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

shevek wrote:
7 years ago
Doesn't reveal much does it? Mostly just things we already know. DEO team seems to stay the same. Maggie and Alex get married etc.
I see Adrian Pasdar, who played Nathan Petrelli (the flying man) on Heroes, threatening Lena.
May not reveal much..but it does show some of the scenes they just filmed...
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shevek wrote:
7 years ago
There isn't a woman at 0:58, just Winn. Erica Durance is Supergirl's mom Alura (recast) at 0:52 and Odette Annable is Reign at 1:01.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
7 years ago
Here's the trailer for Season 3 of Supergirl on the CW That debut in Comic-Con earlier today. Now, I really can't wait for October 9th to come.
I wonder what scene got you the most excited......
oh wait....
Im pretty sure its at the 41 second mark.
lol
:thumbup: :yahoo: :lol:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
7 years ago
jimbobklyn5 wrote:
7 years ago
I wonder what scene got you the most excited......
oh wait....
Im pretty sure its at the 41 second mark.
lol
:thumbup: :yahoo: :lol:
Well, That part yes...but in all seriousness, the fact that her character is going to be in a dark place after what happened to Mon-El, at least for the first few episodes actually intrigues me and from seeing a little from the trailer..it make me wonder what kind of a season the show will have. My hope is that the writers don't screw it up.
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

This might be good if well written. I look forward to this.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:
7 years ago
shevek wrote:
7 years ago
There isn't a woman at 0:58, just Winn. Erica Durance is Supergirl's mom Alura (recast) at 0:52 and Odette Annable is Reign at 1:01.
I guess I meant :52. Erica Durance is great. She played the sexiest Lois Lane ever (and not a bad Isis, either).

Reign from the comics is one ugly mutha, as I recall. Reminds me that I would LOVE to see Rampage in this series, complete with a Kitty Faulkner
transformation..wonder if that could eventually happen?