Supergirl Captured by the Mob-The Final Chapter

A darker, full bodied blend.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Supergirl Captured by the Mob

Epilogue -- Part Five– The Final Confrontation

By Dr. Dominator

I have separated out this final chapter of Supergirl Captured By The Mob in order to make it easy and apparent to viewers of this site and of this long-running story that they have an opportunity to read through the conclusion to see just how everything turns out at the end. I know some have stopped reading along the way at various points thinking it might never end. But it has and here it is! LOL. I hope you enjoy how it all turns out, ultimately.

I'd love to get your reactions via comments when you finish reading it. Don't be shy.

Here's the link to the full story if you want to go back to reread something:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=24640&p=140962#p140962

Previously in Supergirl Captured By the Mob - Epilogue 4
Wonder Woman kneels down and shakes the bald-headed criminal but he’s completely out thanks to Supergirl’s angry punch. And Tony is no better. It’s clear that both men are lights out for a while. Rising up and shaking her head to clear the cobwebs, the Amazon is startled to see that her magic girdle has just been left on the floor, kicked aside under an ottoman with just the golden end sticking out. She hurries over, picks it up and fastens it securely around her waist. A rush of strength, vitality and confidence fills her being like a single match sets a pile of charcoal briquettes doused with lighter fluid aflame like a sudden bonfire.
“I’m coming for you, Roxie. You’re giving me back my damn lasso, bitch!”

And now, at last, the final chapter in this series...

Wonder Woman stalks along a wide corridor searching high and low for any sign of Roxie or Supergirl but their lead on her was pretty significant and Lex Luthor’s underground fortress is vast so finding his henchwoman or her friend Kara seems to be a losing proposition. It’s been eight minutes and every sound she’s followed has led her fruitlessly deeper and deeper into the maze of hallways, corridors and rooms comprising Luthor’s lair. Furnished with computer labs, media screening auditoriums, guest quarters, padded workout rooms, an indoor pool area and even a holo-suite, Lex’s accommodations offered everything imaginable for creature comforts and beyond.

The billionaire held countless patents and his reach into technology was endless. Diana would have loved to explore it all, especially the scientific labs, but this wasn’t getting her any closer to her quarry. She just hoped that Supergirl hadn’t been caught by Roxie and was now being subjected to a kryptonite-based assault from which she couldn’t escape.

SCREEEEEEECCHH! KERTUUUNNKK!

Wonder Woman freezes in place, transfixed by two loud and very different noises off to her left. She rushes down the corridor and rounds the corner to face a very narrow 60-foot hallway with a sign posted at the T junction at its very end. Arrows point in opposite directions to two different destinations:

<–---Armory ... Exit ---–>

“Now we’re getting somewhere,” declares Wonder Woman as she strides into the cramped passageway. “Maybe those sounds have something to do with Kara, but if not, I might be able to pick up some kind of weapon in Luthor’s armory. I’m sure he’s got all sorts of interesting devices stashed there. I might even need one if he and Tony have woken up by now.”

The gunfire comes out of nowhere. Three open portals on either side of the cramped corridor suddenly feature muzzles shooting at her from both directions. Machine guns send white hot bullet rounds streaking directly at her. Wonder Woman’s arms blur to near invisibility as she walks forward with bracelets flashing in the incredible din surrounding her.

The clatter of ejected ammo shells behind the walls sounds like applause under the constant thunder of the firing guns. Nothing is getting through as the amazing champion resolutely strides forward through this gauntlet of death, however she is sweating at the incredible effort this feat requires. One mistake and she would flinch in pain and then be riddled with holes that even she might not be able to survive.

Her mouth sets in grim determination as she fights her way through the hail of oncoming projectiles. The wall, heavily pocked with ricochets, is smoking and the fog created by the hot guns and ammo punching through the plaster is starting to make it difficult for Wonder Woman to see. She can’t speed her pace as she’s just passing the portals now, the blistering pace of their firing is mere feet away.

With super speed, she jerks her elbow out at the muzzle to her right, bending the steel upward and causing the gun to burst apart inside the wall. Diana repeats the action with the gun on her left with the same favorable result. Now there are just four guns left instead of six. Standing in place with her wrists still a whirling blur that continue to deflect every single round launched at her, Wonder Woman kicks out at the second muzzle to her left. This jerks it so it’s pointed at the sign at the hallway’s end. Once again, the gun stops firing but this one just falls silent without exploding. A second kick knocks another gun out of commission to her right.

With just two machine guns left, albeit right on top of her now, Wonder Woman breathes a sigh of relief. Her arms are starting to feel the burn of such extended physical effort and she just has two more muzzles to destroy. She’s never fought off six machine guns at once. Usually it’s one guy with a revolver who unloads his clip at her then tosses the gun at her in a final act of stupid frustration. Even one guy with an Uzi was fairly easily dealt with. This hallway felt like she was hitting the wall running a marathon.

With a sense of frustration of her own, the Amazon warrior flails out with her right arm at the remaining muzzle on that side while her left wrist deflects the shower of bullets coming from that direction. Her right palm grabs the hot metal tube and twists it downward and around like taffy. That gun explodes behind the plaster sending a few shards out against her body but nothing dangerous.

Just as she’s about to turn the final muzzle into a pretzel, it stops firing.

Out of bullets? the Amazon wonders. Then, just for good measure, Wonder Woman bends the offending muzzle up and around into a loop so any reload function won’t catch her by surprise. “Well, that was quite a workout,” Diana declares, slightly weary from all that exertion. She sighs heavily and strides the remaining six feet toward the sign at the end of the Hallway from Hell.

The arm from behind the corner that grabs her own and yanks her to the left is Tony’s. His other hand swings a blackjack with a viciously hard downward wallop against her temple that stuns the Amazon. He follows this up with a backhand return slam of the lead-filled sack against the dazed champion’s chin which knocks her head back with a jolt. Finally, the syringe of sedatives that follows her down to one knee and jabs into her neck does the rest. The mighty beauty goes limp in Tony’s grip, her torso draped against the wall, her arm held up high, her head fallen forward in sluggish impotence.

“Distractions can be a bitch, eh, Wondie?”

Tony bends over and hoists the defenseless champion over his shoulder in a fireman’s carry. He proceeds back toward the control room, taking immense joy in patting and caressing the lovely rear end beside his grinning face. The moaning Amazon is far too obliterated by the blackjack and drugs to do anything but hang there with her arms swaying and her boots dangling loosely as she’s helplessly carried off to an uncertain future.

Supergirl is hiding under one of the guest beds in Lex’s guest quarters, trembling in fear. Having fled from yet another splatter of glowing green slime from Roxie’s dangerous gun that missed by mere inches, she’d been able to put some distance between herself and Lex’s henchwoman after wrenching open an exit doorway and dashing up a flight of concrete stairs. Finding an unlocked door in a hallway filled with locked ones, the panicked blonde had dropped to the carpet and slid into the darkness under the bed. She now peers out with dismay from behind the overhanging quilt listening for the stairwell door squeak and steady sound of Roxie’s heels on the polished wood floor outside that she knows are coming for her

She’s going to find me! She’ll test the doors like I did and find this one unlocked. I’m finished. I couldn’t fight that gun way back when and I can’t now! It’ll be just like it was before, captured, forced into being a whore, hooked on crack again. I can’t face that life again. I can’t!

“Oh, Supergirl! Come out, come out, wherever you are,” Roxie calls, holding the kryptonite shotgun at the ready while turning knobs along the hallway just as the young champion had feared.

This can’t be happening! I’m Supergirl. I...i...shouldn’t...be... A sudden calmness comes over the blonde teenager that brings her shaking to a halt like a long fever breaking. What the hell am I doing? “I am Supergirl,” the young beauty says aloud with sudden conviction in a resonant tone of voice that has Roxie suddenly freezing in place with her hand on the guest room’s doorknob. She heard the statement like a challenge and with a nasty smile turns the knob and pushes the door firmly, letting it swing wide open. She stands there in the doorway in her form-fitting black and gray catsuit looking both beautiful and deadly with the rifle held against her hip as she moves its wide muzzle back and forth. She cranes her neck to look to the left where the closed bathroom door is situated.

“You may be Supergirl,” the moll drawls, “but I’m the one with the very gun that took you out in the first place, hero! Tony told me all about it.”

Under the bed, as quietly as possible Supergirl slides her body backward against the carpet until her bare legs stick out on the far side of the bed as well as the rise of her cute little skirted rump. With her kryptonite drenched cape left in a heap back in the control room, the teenager’s rear is showing but Roxie’s eyes are focused on the bathroom door so she doesn’t notice it.

“Come out of that bathroom and face me, girl. And don’t do anything stupid. I know how to use this thing.” Roxie takes a step into the room and turns to the bathroom door, facing it straight on while now holding the gun steady.

While Roxie focuses her attention on the bathroom door, Supergirl pushes the rest of her body out from under the bed then quickly strips off the slimy kryptonite-coated panties that have been sapping her powers. She thrusts them under the bed away from her. Between removing the debilitating panties and scraping the slime off her chest while pushing herself against the deep pile carpet, Supergirl immediately feels better, her powers slowly regenerating.

“Stop stalling, wimp! It’s over for you, SuperCunt,” Roxie warns. “Come on out or I come in there blasting and I won’t be nice with you afterward. No more orgasms for you, champ. Nothing but torturous agony. Lex just finished building a new toy: a kryptonite nail gun. I’m going to nail you to a sheet of plywood and fuck you up!”

Poising in a squat behind the bed unseen, the Maid of Steel coils her body like a spring, waiting for more of her super strength to seep back. She’s not nearly there yet but her time is almost up regardless.

“I’m giving you to the count of three, bitch,” Roxie declares, working up her nerve. “One... Two....Three!”

Lifting her leg and kicking at the bathroom door, Roxie smashes the flimsy lock and the door flies open with the cat-suited stunner surprisingly taking a step backward rather than forward, expecting Supergirl to spring out at her. And the mighty heroine does exactly that, just not from the direction she was anticipating. Roxie’s peripheral vision sees a red and blue figure flying through the air from her right side and she swings the gun’s muzzle toward the form coming through the air right at her, squeezing the trigger instantly. Her aim is too high.

The streaking figure comes in below the glowing green stream that lands in a slimy trail across the bed and tackles Roxie at the hips, driving her sideways against the wall. The resounding crash stuns the bottle blonde and she drops her weapon as both women fall together onto the carpet. Supergirl pulls away from Roxie and lunges for the gun, using her right hand to push it away toward the bed and out of her foe’s reach. The angry woman sees this, rears back and kicks the heroine in the side of the head with the heel of her black leather boots.

THHOOOOMP!

“UUUUHHNN!” Not yet fully recovered from the slime, Supergirl’s head slams hard into the carpet and she is dazed by the punishing shot. She lies there with her disheveled skirt pushed up to her hips and her silky red-clad butt cheeks showing a glowing green taint in the light. Roxie scrambles to her knees and crawls toward the gun, her arm outstretched, fingertips straining for the polished wooden stock. The desperate Maid of Steel sees this through blurred vision, grabs the moll’s thighs and yanks her backward, dragging her hands away from the object so close to her grasp.

“Shit! You bitch!” Roxie turns her head and kicks out again at Supergirl’s head but this time Kara is able to duck just in time and the boot heel flies by her ear. Seeing an opening, the plucky Kryptonian sends a brutal left fist directly into Roxie’s crotch.

“AAIIEEEE!” The woman’s piercing scream is followed by her immediately recoiling into a fetal ball, her hands clutching her pussy as she rolls on the floor moaning in agony. Supergirl stands up and mercilessly kicks Roxie in the forehead with a well-aimed boot. The moaning is cut short as is all semblance of consciousness in Lex’s lieutenant.

“No three count for you, dumb ass!” Supergirl’s fists go to her hips as she looks down at her vanquished enemy with a fulfilling rush of satisfaction. Her low moment cringing with terror under the bed is gone but not forgotten. She vows silently to herself never to allow that to happen to her again. Striding around the end of the bed, Kara retrieves her silky red panties and holds them by her fingertips as she goes past the shattered door into the suite’s bathroom.

She carefully washes the underwear out in the sink there and then strips off her top and cleans that off as well, using a soaking wet washcloth on the emblem and the surrounding blue fabric until its rid of any vestige of debilitating kryptonite slime. She’s about to dry both garments using the towel hanging there when she tries blow drying it with her super breath. It works and she dons the blouse again, pulling it down over her naked breasts and tucking it tightly behind her belt then climbs into her panties and pulls them up tight under her skirt. She checks herself in the mirror and is pleased at how she looks yet notes her missing cape. That is back in the control room in a heavy sodden heap imbued with kryptonite slime. She won’t feel totally complete until she gets that cleaned up, too, and fastened to her top again.

Back at full power, a delighted Supergirl walks out of the bathroom, eyes the limp form of Roxie and notices a bulge on the hip of her gray and black catsuit. Using her x-ray vision, the teen heroine sees Wonder Woman’s magic lasso there.

Seems like I’m not the only one around here missing parts of my costume.

Kneeling beside the inert form, she pulls the zipper of the catsuit all the way from Roxie’s neck to her navel and pulls out her friend’s rope. The blonde champion has no cape and thus no pouch for storing the rope so she just shrugs, pulls the neck of her blouse open and tucks the coil of rope down inside her tunic, letting it fall to a resting place at her side. She then picks up the nasty kryptonite gun and leaves Lex’s unconscious moll with her naked tits hanging out on the middle of the guestroom’s carpet.

Supergirl heads out, taking to the air and flying back towards the fortress’ control room until she passes a closet one flight below labeled “Storage” on the way back to the control room. After effortlessly breaking the lock with a smile, she hovers up to the hung ceiling and stashes the kryptonite gun behind the tile. That done, she flies back along the way she came when first fleeing Roxie in panic. Her face is calm but determined. She knows Luthor and Tony are probably conscious again and up to no good. She hopes she’s ready to face them and take them out. With Diana beside her, Supergirl thinks that the two of them are up to the task. She’s somewhat surprised to find she’s not fearful about the prospect. In fact, she feels ready and, for the first time in a while, formidable.

“ABNER, give me an infrared tracking report on the building’s interior,” Lex requests of the Fortress computer as he calibrates the targeting mechanism on the tachyon cannon. He plans to do the same for his plasma burst rifle next. “I need to know where everybody is! Roxie, Tony, our lovely guests Supergirl and the Amazon. Track and identify all of them. Respond in order of nearest proximity. I’ve got a hunch there’s not much time left. Those annoying heroines aren’t the type to turn tail and run.” Since Lex had been knocked unconscious before Supergirl’s panic attack he had no idea that the blonde teenager had done exactly that.

“Tracking now, Alexander,” the smoothly modulated computerized voice replied.

“I thought I programmed that bullshit out of you! You know I detest being called Alexander,” Luthor barks.

“An old authentication file from government sources, sir. Buried in the testing cycle of one of your earliest tracking subroutines....Lex....It has been deleted.”

“Search all files during 0300 maintenance run for all other instances of Alexander and delete,” scowls Luthor with a swipe of his bald head. He moves from the tachyon cannon’s base control panel to the handheld plasma rifle on the nearby table. Picking it up, he sights down the barrel and then turns a targeting dial just a fraction and nods approvingly.

“Nearest proximity reading is Supergirl. Closing quickly in main entrance passage. Non-gravitational influences.”

“She’s flying? Fuck, she’s got her powers back! Prepare Tachyon auto-targeting non-lethal.”

“Orders received. Non-lethal auto-target locked in. Combined tracking signature received in passageway D5. Subjects identified as Bonano, Tony and Woman, Wonder.”

“Really? Woman Wonder? Transpose and correct in all files. And try to expand combined heat signature in corridor D5 for better resolution and meaning of that.”

“Processing those orders, Lex. I note that Roxie’s signature is immobile in Guest Suite 7,” ABNER reports.

“That doesn’t sound good. Vital signs?”

“Heat signature indicates no gradual loss. She’s not dying.”

“That’s something,” Lex shrugs.

“Expanded resolution is inconclusive regarding combined signatures in passageway D5, Lex. One identity is carrying the other. Based on similarities of physical size, I am unable to determine which is which,” states ABNER. “Supergirl’s presence in control room is imminent. Non-lethal tachyon defense beam at standby.”

“Initiate defense sequence Beta prime,” Lex commands.

“LUTHOR!” Shouting with rage as she accelerates through the control room archway at her bald target, the streaking Kryptonian dreadnaught sweeps up the figure standing there, capturing her foe in a bear hug with the industrial power of a sawmill log clamp. Yet her arms enfold only empty air. Luthor is a laughing hologram. Hovering in mid-air, Supergirl turns her head toward the sound of laughter coming from behind a lead screen and immediately sears the metal with twin beams of her red hot heat vision. The smell of melting lead permeates the room when the automated tachyon cannon mounted in the upper corner of the control room blasts a wide purple beam at the blonde champion that knocks her across the length of the control room in a helpless somersaulting spin that ends with a devastating impact at the far wall.

BOOOOM!

“GUUHHHNN!” Stunned, the Maid of Steel slides down the wall and lands on her ass with a thump as the cannon momentarily pauses it’s beam. Just as she rises on wobbly legs to attempt another run at her nemesis, the fearless beauty is stopped by a shout.

“Stop right there,” Tony Bonano yells walking into the control room from a different entrance as he holds up a wavering Wonder Woman by her upper arm. He’s pressing a revolver’s muzzle against her right temple. Supergirl sees this, notes the confusion and lethargy in her ally’s face and contemplates a super-speed attack against Tony when she is hit by a blast from Lex’s plasma burst rifle.

“AAAGGHH!” The shocking ball of energy knocks the unprepared beauty off her feet and onto her back on the floor, the ball of bright yellow lighting dispersing across her jerking body in diminishing flares of nasty pain that end with a quiet hiss.

Luthor steps out from behind the cover of the partially-melted lead screen, aims his rifle square at Supergirl who’s just now raising her head and shaking it back and forth to clear her senses.

“Don’t do anything stupid, Kara,” warns Tony, nodding at the gun in his hand and the bleary expression on Wonder Woman’s face.

“...or at least anything else stupid to be more precise,” Luthor declares with a sneer. Using a remote, he puts the tachyon cannon on full pause, carefully watching the heroine’s body posture.

Supergirl gets to her feet, flaring eyes glowing red at Lex as she does. She can barely hold herself back from unleashing a laser beam that would finally cut the evil bastard in half. Luthor has his finger ready to fire the cannon. Tony’s voice heralds them both back from the brink

“Lex, let’s not escalate this situation,” Tony snaps out angrily, looking over at his bald partner then back at the blonde whose irises are still red. “Kara, this isn’t a fight you can win,” he warns. “Diana here can’t protect herself and even you’re not good enough to take out me and Luthor simultaneously without getting the Amazon or yourself killed. Listen to reason.”

“Yes, Kara. Listen to reason,” Luthor says, striding over to the control panel to his left while maintaining the blue and red clad heroine in his rifle sights. He presses a button that switches the tachyon cannon from pause to full defensive mode which accounts for sudden shifts of motion from the tracked object.

“Don’t be so sure, Tony,” the girl from the stars asserts, her irises cooling back from radiant red to brilliant blue. “You’ve never actually seen me at my full and complete power over all the time you held me captive. You have no idea what I’m capable of doing when fully motivated.”

Tony’s expression of confidence falters even as he presses the gun more firmly against Wonder Woman’s head and shakes her drugged body in an obvious warning. The immense half-naked breasts wobble heavily back and forth, the pointed nipples drawing figure eights in the air that distract Supergirl’s attention for a bit.

“You want to gamble with her life?”

“Or Superman’s,” Luthor calls out. “I’ve set his tub there to flood just now...”

“WHAT?! You brutal bastard!” Supergirl takes one long stride toward the tub, not toward Lex. The tachyon cannon’s tracking sensors quiver with a flush of red bars but allows the movement without firing.

“I REALLY wouldn’t try anything, Supergirl. I mean it!” Tony barks this out. His nervousness is unusual and Kara is surprised to note it. Her statement about him not seeing her at full power obviously got to him.

“No, Tony, it’s fine, really,” Luthor says turning a dial that increases the flow rate of slime into the tub. “Let the little lady go see how her cous’ there is being fully submerged inside his special tub of kryptonite slime. But not too close there, sugar tits. Can’t have you trying to break him out.”

The low growl coming from the Last Daughter of Krypton sounds like the warning one would get from a very angry junkyard dog.

“Now, now, don’t be irritable, Supergirl,” Lex calls out. “You’ve got a tub all your own waiting for you right beside him. And unless you want old Kal-El there to drown in about 5 minutes, I’d climb right into that tub beside his and lie down nice and compliantly, understood?”

“I...i...won’t...” Supergirl stutters nervously.

“You’ll get in that tub right now, young lady, or else Superman inhales two fatal lungfuls of kryptonite slime,” Luthor threatens.

“What guarantee do I have you’ll let him live if I do,” Supergirl asks, craning her neck to look through the clear cover, alarmed at the level of the green sludge that’s now risen up to Superman’s cheeks. With his blue eyes shifting back and forth in terror, the once most powerful man on the planet is too weak to do anything more than ineffectively push his slippery palms against the clear cover, leaving streaky circles that obscure his face.

“Hey, blondie, think about it. I’ve kept him alive up til now....” Luthor announces.

“Just as bait for me,” the Kryptonian’s blonde cousin interrupts.

“Not true. I’ve always had a sincere scientific interest in Kryptonian physiology and the outer limits of its endurance. Your cousin’s been a big help in that.”

“YOU SICK FUCK!” Supergirl is on the verge of launching herself at Luthor, her leg muscles coiling as she squats just a fraction. The deadly cannon’s tracking bars flash in response but do not fire when she relaxes a bit after hearing Tony’s shout.

“DON’T SUPERGIRL! DON’T MAKE ME KILL WONDER WOMAN HERE!” He’s grinding the gun muzzle so hard against the Amazon’s temple that the pain is driving through her drugged confusion, clarifying her awareness.

“Better get in the tub right now, Supergirl,” Lex comments, pointedly holding up his wrist watch with a shake. “Time is running out for your cousin.”

Once again, Kara’s eyes dart to the tub containing Kal and is horrified to see the thinnest crescent of his face poking out of the glowing green muck inside.

“OKAY! I’M GETTING IN. CLOSE THE VALVE!” Supergirl screams, stepping quickly to the edge of the second tub. Her movement in a direction away from Lex is factored by the cannon’s targeting software as non-critical and the flashing bars quell a bit. The heroine swings her arm back and forth, her clenched fist shattering away the broken edges of the cover she’d smashed through what seemed like ages ago. “CLOSE THE VALVE,” she repeats, giving Wonder Woman a despairing glance that gets returned with a frown and a cocked eyebrow.

Supergirl hoists up her leg and puts the sole of her boot on the edge of the stainless steel tub, preparing to step up and into the sickening glow of the gallons and gallons of deadly sludge contained there. At the control board, Lex is waiting with an anticipatory smile for the lovely teenage champion with her flashing thigh and flexing buttock to make that step into her ultimate doom, a life of total sexual servitude to him. His finger is poised over the drain valve for Superman’s tub, hesitating to the last second. Within Superman’s tub, the clear dome shows nothing but sludge pressing against its inner surface. No face can be seen, no bubbles breaking, no airspace allowed.

Supergirl launches herself off the tub at super speed toward Lex Luthor even as Wonder Woman yanks her head to the side away from the gun muzzle. The shock on Tony’s face barely has time to register before he instinctively pulls the trigger. The hammer hits the firing pin which strikes the primer igniting the spark that ignites the gunpowder. The bullet explodes out of the end of the muzzle and passes over Wonder Woman’s ducking head by less than five inches. Though dazed, the Amazon has enough awareness and reflex to literally dodge a bullet.

She strikes her fist out, aiming at Tony’s stomach but he’d twisted away at the same time as he’d pulled the trigger so Diana’s punch ends up in a jerking halt in the empty air. Tony’s backward swing with the gun slams the weapon hard against the frozen heroine’s cheek, snapping her head to the side and sending stars into the still-weakened champion’s vision and knocking her to one knee. Tony spins the gun, and slams the back of Wonder Woman’s head again, this time with the butt of the pistol, sending the drugged and weakened heroine into a crumpled ball on the floor, badly dazed by the heavy blow.

Meanwhile, Supergirl has been knocked out of mid-air in her desperate flight to pound Luthor into paste. Midway between tub and control panel, the tachyon cannon had targeted her speed and direction as being significantly offensive and blasted her body with its devastating particle beam. The mighty Maid of Steel had been pounded down against the hard white tile floor as if nailed by a fly swatter. Her body has shattered the tile to rubble even as she writhes in agony within the wide purple spotlight.

“AAAIIEEEYYAAAAAHHHHH!” The ion stream disrupts her Kryptonian cells with a searing pain that completely incapacitates the twisting, screaming teenager. Supergirl’s arms flail about and her hands flop on flaccid wrists, thumping against the grit of the crater she’s made in the control room floor. She can barely think of what to do as her body jerks and spasms within the devastating purple beam.

Got to get up...FIGHT..!...

Gritting her teeth, the resolute teen struggles desperately to turn over on her belly so she can get on all fours. But then, even as she bends her knees and tries to shift her weight for the turn, Lex unleashes his powerful plasma rifle at her. The searing yellow energy ball slams against her chest and lights up the El family shield there like a bottle rocket exploding. Supergirl’s head bangs down hard on the floor with a sickening thump that has her eyes crossing, her mouth dropping open and her arms falling limp at her sides. The only movement from the blasted beauty is the quivering of her breasts from the impact with the floor.

The famous blue tunic has yanked away from behind her belt, its bottom hem now loose enough for Wonder Woman’s coiled lasso to drop on the floor unnoticed behind the heroine’s body. With the final hiss of the dissipating plasma ball, the powerless blonde’s knees flop apart. Beneath the skirt which flapped up against her belly during her body’s violent spasms, the crotch of Supergirl’s panties is now clearly exposed.

Luthor aims and shoots her right between the thighs, viciously targeting the defenseless stretch of silky red fabric. The plasma ball streaks across the room and explodes against Supergirl’s crotch, lighting it up like a road flare.

“GGAAAAAAHHHHHHH!” The wailing heroine’s body jerks up at the waist in an agonized helpless reflex, raising her torso to a full 90 degrees only to be blasted in the chest again by yet another salvo from Luthor’s rifle.

“HUUUUUGGHHNNN!” Supergirl’s body jerks backward, her shapely rear end sliding a full foot across the floor, dragging the unseen lasso with her even as her legs fly apart in a V shape. Her upper body then collapses backward onto the tile, completely overcome. Both plasma balls shimmer and sparkle with deadly effect before finally their glow fades and Supergirl lays on the floor twitching and moaning over the hiss of the dissipating plasma. The tachyon beam, now set on continuous stun, continues to paint the devastated Maid of Steel with its purple ionic damage. The blasted beauty is too drained and catatonic from the relentless assault to do anything but jerk and drool, her face slack and lifeless.

“LEX! STOP! YOU’RE KILLING HER. STOP IT!” Tony screams out his plea. Supergirl doesn’t deserve this.

“Just a little more,” the wide-eyed Luthor declares, his face a mask of concentrated hatred. “We have to be sure about these things. This little minx is dangerous. Just like her cousin. They’re all the same these Kryptonians!” The gleam of reflected purple in Lex Luthor’s face from the beam streaming over his head gives the man an eerie glow, accenting him with an other-worldly ugliness. The deranged scientist doesn’t seem to comprehend the totality of his victory, can’t quite discern the meaning of the prone heroine’s involuntary reflexive jerks so obviously displayed before him. All he seems to factor in is the past experience of his many past defeats at the hands of this Kryptonian’s male cousin.

Tony screams again. “SHE’S NOT DANGEROUS! NOT ANYMORE. STOP THE TACHYON BEAM NOW, LEX” The distraught mobster watches the twitching blonde’s body convulse under the effects of the purple beam. There’s nothing showing but white eyes under the fluttering lids, a trickle of blood where she’s bit her tongue, and a wide yellow puddle spreading on the white tile under Supergirl’s hips where her vaginal muscles have failed her under the plasma rifle’s barrage.

“We’re almost there,” Lex says, nodding with the stern conviction of a religious zealot with his finger on the control panel. He’d switched the tachyon cannon to manual seconds before. The device had halted its attack when the object it was tracking stopped representing any hint of a threatening movement.

Tony sees the madness in Luthor’s eyes, raises his gun and shoots him. The scientist grabs at his thigh with his free hand in a scream of pain and falls away from the control panel, flopping on the floor, his dropped rifle bouncing off to the side. Without a finger on the manual button, the purple beam stops shining its cone of death onto the quaking figure on the floor, the buzzing drone of the tachyon cannon powering down. The control room is filled with a sudden silence except for a soft weeping from the inert form of Supergirl and muffled groaning from Lex.

“Kara!” a horrified Tony calls out, turning toward the heroine sprawled on the tile. He starts toward her, fearing for her life, realizing he may have contributed to her death. Suddenly, his legs are yanked out from beneath him and he pitches forward to the control room floor. He desperately holds onto the pistol in his right hand while throwing out his left to break his fall. His head is turning to look down and back, seeing Wonder Woman tugging at him, her palms encircling both ankles, jerking his legs backward. Tony begins bringing his gun hand up, the muzzle looming large aimed at her face when his left palm slaps against the hard tile at an awkward angle.

The sound of bones crunching and then snapping can be heard clear across the control room. Tony’s wrist is shattered and so is his left forearm. Collapsing helplessly, he screams in agony, drops the gun and hits his head, also at an odd angle, with a nauseating thump and crack against the tile – virtually all at the same instant. Mercifully for him, the blow to his head shuts down the excruciating pain. There will be no more pain now...or forever for Tony Bonano. He lies dead of a broken neck on the control room floor.

The young Mafia don’s dreams of glory are gone, his life snuffed out in his final desperate act for control of a situation he’d put himself in, for mastery over a superheroine. It all comes to naught.

There’s no mistaking the outcome of her action but Wonder Woman rises to her feet without remorse. The mob king was aiming for her head. This was self defense. While she’s upset at taking a life, she’s taken many in her day on the field of battle. Although she wishes he could have spent years behind bars for the suffering he’d caused her and Kara and countless others in his greedy rise to prominence, this vile man’s end seems one of divine justice to her thinking. Maneuvering himself to exert his will over another human being, he had killed himself in the effort.

After a glance down at the mobster’s eyes staring out into forever, Wonder Woman hurries across the tile toward Supergirl, her heels clicking out a rapid patter of concern. She is just kneeling down beside her when she hears a cool, smooth male voice fill the room.

“Tub #1 malfunction. Timer disengaged. Releasing cover.”

There is a loud clunking sound of a very solid lock being opened followed by the noisy slopping of thick liquid splattering on the floor. Remembering Superman suddenly in the rush of activity in which she’d been immersed, Wonder Woman’s face blanches white as she glances up to see kryptonite slime pouring out of the steel tub like red-hot lava except for the color: that sickening glowing green.

“Kal!” The word spills out of both women’s mouths simultaneously and Diana looks down at a conscious Kara, her face drawn yet decisive.

“Go” is all the grimacing blonde champion says. So Wonder Woman does, rising up and dashing back across the tile, beautiful in her god-given speed and grace. She arrives tub-side in an instant and lifts the lifeless body of Superman out of the muck with a thick sucking sound. With a sudden tenderness she lays him on the floor and smacks her ear against his slimy chest willing a heartbeat in her mind. But there is none. There is no pulse.

Once again, in the course of less than a day she is performing CPR on a Kryptonian. She remembers just in time how frail Kal-El and so, after checking his mouth for obstructions and tilting his head back, she does not compress his chest nearly as hard as she would were he at his full strength. Yet she’s still surprised at the resistence his body gives her as she goes through the procedure, pushing down on the slime-coated house of El emblem with palms down and leaning into him.

“Come on, Kal. Come back to me. It’s all over. We’re here to take you home,” Diana says. Her pendulous breasts sway and shift in the gap of her bustier, bobbing over Superman’s inert face. His glassy eyes are unseeing as she works away at him, arms extended then her elbows bending, again and again as she pumps air into lungs that do not respond. It’s been three minutes with no sign from the still body.

“KAL! Work with me here. Breathe, dammit it, breathe!” Wonder Woman pleads, her blue eyes welling up with tears. She stops for a break and listens again at his chest for the sound of drawing air or a pulse, even a faint wheeze. There’s nothing. Not a sound does she detect from the inert shell of the world’s mightiest man.

“I guess your boyfriend won’t be....”

SMACK! CRASH!

Luthor’s body goes flying into the wall from Supergirl’s angry backhand. Her super speed approach from low and to the side prevented the tachyon cannon from firing with Lex between her and the emitter cone. By the time his unconscious body sailed out of the way, the blonde dynamo had ducked under the cone and smashed it from behind, rendering it useless. She stomps on the laser rifle as she runs past it, obliterating that weapon into scrap metal as well.

Rushing to Superman’s side, she suddenly swoons feebly and backs away. There’s so much deadly kryptonite slime in the area and it coats her cousin’s body completely. From a good dozen feet away, she gains her strength back and frowns. Then she gets an idea, looks off behind her in the direction of the living area and the small efficiency kitchen nearby. She nods then scans the floor for what she needs. It’s only three feet away. She walks over to the point, gets down on one knee and punches a hole through the floor. Her fist comes up with a pipe she’s bent upwards. Water is gushing from the open end which she directs toward Wonder Woman working her CPR again on Superman’s unmoving body.

“Diana! Incoming!”

Her friend looks up only to receive a fountain of water in her face and then over her bare chest. She sputters and leans backward out of the way once her breasts are washed clean of the slime she’s collected there in her efforts to revive Superman. Supergirl proceeds to wash Kal in a powerful stream of water she’s directing with her super breath She’s trying to keep it away from his tilted back head so he doesn’t swallow any. Diana smooths the water gently over his face and through his hair to expunge as much as possible for both Kal and Kara’s sake. In less than 20 seconds, including the time that Wonder Woman rolls his body over for a full rinse of his back and the floor beneath him, Superman’s physique as well as the entire surrounding area is rinsed clean of the devastating slime. This will give him at least some chance at life. As Diana rolls Superman back to his face up position, Supergirl twists the end of the pipe shut and lets it drop down into the hole in the floor then dashes over to her cousin’s side.

“Anything?” When Diana’s eyes meet Kara’s and the tears spill out, the blonde teen sees all she needs to know. She chokes back a gasp and then nudges Wonder Woman’s elbow. “Let me try.”

“Kara...it’s been....”

“LET ME TRY!”

Supergirl begins her attempt at bringing back the drowned Superman from the clutches of an untimely death. She pumps and bends, blows air into his lungs with puffed cheeks billowed out then squats low to listen and pray. She repeats the same procedures over and over again. It’s at the 15 minute mark when Kara puts her ear to the famous emblem on the unmoving chest and listens desperately for any sign, anything at all that indicates a spark of hope. But there’s nothing there. Supergirl pounds her fist on Superman’s chest, thumping it hard enough to buck his body in place. It’s barely a fraction shy of breaking his ribs and Wonder Woman herself jolts to the side in shock.

“Kara! Don’t...you’ll hurt him...”

“I can’t! I can’t hurt him. He’s...he’s DEAD!! Supergirl shrieks then falls against her cousin’s form and hugs him tight, squeezing him with a heartbreaking sob. “He’s dead. I’ve lost Kal! I’ve lost him. Oh god, Diana. It’s impossible.....” The teenage heroine is openly wailing now, her body heaving with sobs as she hugs the lifeless Man of Steel in absolute grief. Wonder Woman is weeping openly too. Her face streaming with salty tears. Both women are completely devastated by the reality before them.

“NO!” Screaming suddenly, Supergirl’s heart and mind surge with anger at the great Rao for allowing this! She jerks herself up then slams her fist yet again against Kal-El’s chest, thumping the red and yellow diamond like a bulls-eye against fate. The sound of Superman’s rib cracking is a shock and Supergirl’s mouth drops open in horror at what she’s done. Her fist withdraws to her mouth, her white knuckles trembling against her lower lip. She’s desecrated her cousin’s dead body. She is a monster!

....and a savior! Superman gasps loudly, his head turning, his mouth spurting out a torrent of watery green slime across the white tile. He groans low and very weakly. But he is alive.

Supergirl bends back down hugging him as gently as possible but in her excitement and relief still squeezes out an extra final splurge of glowing muck while drawing a wincing gasp from Superman.

“...aaaaghh...k...kara...stop...give me...room....air....” he croaks, spitting out a final green gob and drawing in a full wheezing gasp of fresh air. His eyes flutter open, looking up into Supergirl’s face now that she’s pulled back and loiters just overhead. “...better...” he whispers.

“Kal. I’m sorry, so sorry I wasn’t here sooner...sorry about the rib...about everything...”

“Shhhh...later...” he says, barely audible, patting her arm weakly. “...l..lex...?...”

“I smacked him hard. And Tony shot him. He’s unconscious just over there,.” Kara motions with her arm at the distant spot but Wonder Woman, resting on her haunches at Superman’s feet is scowling in that direction.

“He’s gone,” declares the Amazon. “Must have sneaked off while we were giving you CPR.”

“...find him....stop him...” Superman begs, his eyes darting to the side, his expression deeply frightened.

“I’ll go,” Kara nods resolutely, about to rise.

“No!” Superman grips her wrist, stopping her. The effort draws a deep angry wheezy chest cough that takes a few seconds for him to recover from before he speaks again.“Diana.... you....instead...too much...kryptonite...around...this place....”

Wonder Woman reaches past Kara and strokes Superman’s face with a gentle palm. “Don’t worry, Kal. I’ll get Luthor. I’ll be careful. Don’t worry,” she repeats.

“....impossible.....not to....” he answers, his face dark with concern.

The ripping sound of white adhesive tape being yanked off the roll to help bind the blood-spotted gauze pad to his thigh is too loud for Lex’s liking.

“Roxie, slower, quieter!” Whispering at the blonde with the angry purple bruise on her forehead, Lex looks around him in dismay. They’re too damn close to the control room. The 15' x 20' supply closet is only down the hallway and only 70 yards away from where his three most dangerous enemies on the planet are probably conspiring to kill him at last. With Supergirl’s super hearing that’s much too close for comfort.

With what he’d done to Superman since he’d held him these long months in captivity, Lex is pretty sure the boy scout is ready to break his code of honor. And if not him then Supergirl or Wonder Woman. His life isn’t worth a plug nickel.

Luthor had been genuinely shocked when Tony shot him. He’d just been dotting his ‘i’s and crossing his ‘t’s with Supergirl, making sure she was completely incapacitated by the tachyon beam and his laser rifle. Tony was a soft-hearted amateur when it came to dealing with Kryptonians. You couldn’t have a single doubt about whether they were totally subdued. The breed was as resilient as the cockroach. Well, Tony had learned the hard way about how often heroes and heroines turned the tables on their enemies and now the man was lying dead on his control room floor. So no help there. Quite the contrary.

Roxie had quietly snuck up to where Lex had been lying unconscious after the blonde cunt had slapped him into tomorrow. She’d given him smelling salts to wake him up and together they’d stealthily padded off to this closet and tended to his wound. His crafty moll had even had the presence of mind to pick up Wonder Woman’s lasso and Supergirl’s soggy kryptonite-drenched cape. Half of the heavy garment resting on the shelf beside him was now encrusted with dried glowing green crystals that gave it a beautiful deathly glow he couldn’t wait to enfold around the bothersome little bitch.

Now he just needed to plan a trap for whichever one of the dumb cunts they’d send after him. Superman was way too weak to try to deal with him. The man was lucky to even be alive according to Roxie. She’d seen them working over his dead body for quite a while as she’d been sneaking about arranging Lex’s escape.

“I’m not sure who’ll be coming after me...us, Rox, but all we have is the element of surprise, these two things,” he gestures at the lasso in her hand and the cape, “plus whatever we have in this supply closet. Too bad there’s no chloroform in here. The Amazon has a particular weakness for that I understand.”

Suddenly the sound of screaming metal fills the fortress and Lex’s eyes dart to the side, calculating the information he hears. Then he issues a heavy sigh. “Hazarding a guess, I’d say that was the overhead crane being torn apart by one very angry female.”

“Jeez, Lex, that thing weighs like a lot. It’s real big. Like massively big. OMG! I bet whoever that is, she’s coming after us next!”

“Ya think?” Lex rolls his eyes. “Okay, stand behind that door, Rox. And take that cape so you can jump out and wrap it around Supergirl if she’s
the one who comes through the door. It’s lead-lined like every door and wall in this place. You should have a chance with that. ABNER, you still there?” Luthor’s wrist is held close to his mouth as he talks into his watch.

“Yes, Lex. For now, however Supergirl is presently demolishing your control room piece by piece. I have disconnected all access to me via the control desk processor and now reside safely in the central core in the sub-level. I am monitoring events through the security system. Ah, sadly, there goes the fisheye unit in the ceiling, sir.”

“Never mind that, I need you to repeat defense sequence Beta prime,” Lex commands. Can you do it with the equipment in this closet?”

“For maximum effectiveness I need to dim the lights, Lex.”

“Do it.”

“Be advised, Wonder Woman’s heat signature is approaching your position.”

Roxy groans softly. The cape she holds is about as useful as a condom in a roomful of eunuchs. “Lex! What am I...”

“Shhh....No time. Wing it,” he whispers through the shadows as the overhead light is dimmed to a quarter of its usual luminescence.

The sound of heels making their way across the floor and stopping at the closet door has Roxie shivering with fear. She holds the cape up with both hands, ready to pounce on a superheroine. Nicely-funded 401K or not, this job still didn’t pay enough.

The door slams open with a mighty kick on the other side by Wonder Woman, driving the handle into the cape and then deep into Roxie’s stomach. Her head hits the wall behind her with brutal force.

“UUUUGGNNHH!” The peroxide blonde crumbles to the floor, out of the fight immediately, succumbing to blissful unconsciousness in a heap, her limp body pushing the door against Wonder Woman’s outstretched arm. She flexes her muscle and Roxie is shoved into a tighter ball of human debris.

Spotting a wounded Lex on the floor with his palms facing out, arms held up in surrender, his trousers torn open revealing a bloody bandage, Wonder Woman is pleased to see her quarry has some sense at least. She glances down and around the edge of the door at Roxie. The figure in the black and gray catsuit is breathing, so Diana is pleased to note she hasn’t killed again today. Yet.

“Get up, Luthor,” she orders. “I’m taking you in for attempted murder. You’re going to be a guest of the state for a long, long time.”

“...my leg...I can’t put any weight on it. I think that moron Bonano hit an artery,” Lex complains, both palms still raised.

“You’re not that stupid, Lex. We both know if he hit an artery this floor would be covered with blood. I think the bullet passed right through the fleshy part of your thigh. Sadly, you’ll live. Now, come on...” Wonder Woman says, striding the few feet through the gloom and bending over slightly to haul the cringing man to his feet. At the last second she sees a flicker from the hologram but by then the lasso drops over her head and pulls tightly around her throat, yanking her head back

“Don’t move a muscle, Amazon,” Luthor says in her ear as he walks out from behind a nearby shelving unit, the end of the magic rope firmly in his grip. As soon as he gets close behind the immobilized heroine, he reaches down to her lower back, deftly unclasps her magic golden belt with one hand and pulls the Girdle of Power off her shapely form, tossing it onto the shelving unit he’d hidden behind.

“You can turn off the hologram, ABNER.”

“Well done, Lex.”

“The simplest plans are the best. Report on control room status.”

“That’s impossible to fully determine, sir. All cameras have been destroyed, either burnt out by heat blasts or torn from their mountings. All systems are offline in that room. Only supplementary systems available in the rest of the building, Lex.”

“Your girlfriend has some rage issues, Wonder Woman,” Lex declares.

Commanded to not move any of her muscles, the slightly bent over Wonder Woman says nothing, merely stares straight at the far corner where her head was directed by the yanked noose when the order was issued through the lasso. She can only fume at her own stupidity and think to herself that rage was a perfectly reasonable response to this man’s continuing evil behavior. Frankly, so was murdering the bastard at this point.

“But you know what, I think you’re just the person to deal with those rage issues of hers. So when she comes here looking you or us, you, Wonder Woman, are going to fight Supergirl to the death. That is my command and your lasso compels you to obey. Even when I remove this lasso, you are commanded to fight her. The order remains in place. Don’t hold back, don’t show her mercy, kill her. Do you understand? You may reply. Softly yes or no.”

“Yes.”

“You will do as I command?”

“Yes.”

“Good, then stand up straight and face the door and do not move until I command it,” Lex orders her. The Amazon warrior unbends and stands up ramrod straight, she turns in a tight circle and sets her feet, her arms at her sides, motionless.

Through the walls, there’s a another screeching chorus of tortured metal wailing, the sound of a holes being punched in the universe, and the noise of a tornado sweeping through the halls like a screaming banshee. Then a sudden silence falls over the fortress. It’s broken by a feminine voice calling out from a distance.

“Diana? Have you got Lex and Roxie?”

“Tell her this, exactly as I command,” Luthor whispers in Wonder Woman’s ear as he holds the lasso. “‘They’re both dead. You need to come
here, Kara. It’s bad. I....I lost it...’ After you’ve said those words, say and do nothing else until I tell you to do so. Just stand here and look pretty.”

Wonder Woman complies word for word with Lex’s instructions. And then Lex does something that Diana was praying he’d forget to do. He replaces the Girdle of Power around her waist, clasping it firmly onto her body. He lets his hands linger on her figure and then rubs his hands up and down, letting his palms glide over the breasts that show through the gap in her bustier. He whispers softly into her ear as he squeezes down on her ample boobs with both palms, “You feel like you’re woman enough to take this bitch down, Princess. After all you’re the one with all the warrior training.”

Lex hears a whooshing sound in the corridor. He immediately pulls his hands away from the exposed tits and then quickly removes the lasso from around Wonder Woman’s neck and lays it on the shelf nearby.

“Supergirl’s heat signature is approaching this room, Lex,” ABNER softly informs him.

“Go, make me proud, Wonder Woman,” Lex says. “Open the door and attack her immediately.”

Supergirl is anxiously flying through the hallway when she sees Wonder Woman walk out of a supply closet. The look on her friend’s face is strange, hard to read.

“Look, Diana, whatever happened in there,” Supergirl says as she lands on her feet before her, “I underst....OOOONNNFFFFF!”

The gut-punched doubled-over Kryptonian is knocked through the wall behind her, through a machinery room filled with air conditioning units and through another wall into a workout room filled with Nautilus equipment and free weights. Wonder Woman chases after her, smashing through the same walls to arrive just in time to punch down on Supergirl’s shocked face that’s uplifted to her. The blonde’s head is buried into the floor and Wonder Woman stomps on the back of it with her foot, pinning the teen champion in place for a moment. Supergirl’s arms bend at the elbows as she pries her head out of the wood flooring, cement, and rebar that her face just plowed through. It’s covered in dust, obscuring Supergirl’s vision just enough for Wonder Woman to unleash an onslaught.

A blizzard of hard right crosses and battering left hooks slam into the blonde’s body and face with incredible speed and force. The barrage only stops when Supergirl catches Wonder Woman’s fist in her palm, twists it in place, yanks the Amazon’s arm behind her back and shoves the Themysciran’s own face through layers of sheet-rock over cement over cinder-block. The bejeweled tiara, knocked out of the lustrous black tresses, clatters to the gym floor and circles there before coming to a rest.

“Lex commanded you to fight me, didn’t he, Di?” With her leverage, Supergirl is able to keep Wonder Woman’s face buried in the wall for now.

“Yes.”

“To the death?”

“Yes.”

“That’s just great,” Kara says with a scowl and then a screech as Wonder Woman’s free hand clamps down on her thigh. The pressure is too painful and Supergirl is forced to release her foe and jump back and away from her.

Wonder Woman yanks herself free from the wall and executes a graceful spin kick at the same time. Fortunately for the Maid of Steel she is able to back up another step in time and avoid the punishment. She grabs Wonder Woman’s passing ankle and hurls her through the gym wall, back through the mechanical room and through the wall of the storage closet in which Lex awaits the outcome of the duel. She slides to a stop with her head smashing up against the bottom shelf. Lex squats over her, admiring her bared shaking breasts even as he frowns down at her.

“You lost your tiara, Princess. And you’re disappointing me. I actually thought you were a GOOD warrior.”

Glaring at him, the grim-faced beauty starts to stand up when a whirling black disc barrels through the wall at an incredible velocity. It just misses decapitating Lex Luthor and is about to spin straight into Wonder Woman’s throat when her god-given reflexes kick in. She catches the deadly projectile in both hands inches from her neck.

SMACK!

The Amazon goddess plops back down on her rear end, gripping the edges of the disc in two steady palms, looking angry. A goggle-eyed Luthor is staring down at a 45-pound metal free weight that Supergirl had flung with deadly accuracy and intent.

This Kryptonian cunt means business!

Wonder Woman, tosses aside the heavy steel plate like a half-eaten muffin, stands up and brusquely pushes Lex aside. He trips backward all the way to the side wall before banging into a shelf there. Diana furiously strides out through the hole she just made in the wall on the way in. But then without warning she is catapulted back inside the closet again as Supergirl drives her down into a pit that the Amazon’s body makes in the floor. The Maid of Steel wales away at the growling face of the angry Themysciran, raining punches down on her like a sudden summer storm. Wonder Woman’s eyes are beginning to glaze over as the determined Kryptonian strives to end this battle as quickly as possible. Supergirl is so engrossed in this effort she fails to even register Lex’s presence behind her.

Wonder Woman begins to kick up at her commanded enemy, trying to land a boot or a knee strike that will give her a chance to get out of this pit she’s pinned into by the countless punches coming her way. The barrage of fists strikes hard into her cheek, her jaw, her nose and her mouth. It seems never ending. She can’t catch her breath and her kicking legs lose their vitality. Supergirl is like a maniacal punching octopus; for every flash of Diana’s bracelets blocking a pair of punches, Kara slips three others through.

Despite the command to fight to the death or maybe due to her intrinsic hesitation to do so despite the command, Wonder Woman is taking a beating from Supergirl and she’s just about punch drunk from the assault. Lex sees this outcome and sidles over to the shelf to his right, just out of the sight of the preoccupied blonde champion doing her windmill impression on her best friend. He stealthily retrieves Supergirl’s cape and holding it in both hands with his arms outstretched strides forward and pounces onto Supergirl’s back, wrapping the slimy crystal-encrusted fabric around the shocked girl’s shoulders and craning his neck to the side to avoid getting killed by a punch from the powerful heroine.

Inundated by nauseating radiation, Supergirl is caught between two people trying to kill her. Lex’s heavy frame bears down on her, forcing her forward into the maelstrom of fists that a tired but game Wonder Woman unleashes upon her. Still under orders to kill her opponent or die trying, the Amazon warrior pummels up at the foe pressing down on her. The weight of the two opponents would mean nothing to the Themyscirian marvel normally, but the punishing treatment that Supergirl has dealt to her has taken a heavy toll. The mighty raven-haired warrior is too spent to deliver a knock out blow and she can barely keep her arms moving. Supergirl is too weak from the cape to deliver a knock out of her own either.

Drained of all her energy by the cocoon of glowing green death, Supergirl collapses flat onto a gasping Wonder Woman and the two of them drop off into exhausted unconsciousness from their brief but furious battle. A pleased Lex gingerly rises to his feet, wincing from the bullet wound but happy with this outcome after all. He really wasn’t hoping for them to kill each other. This was the ideal ending. All he had to do now was to tie up the sleeping duo in the magic lasso, see to Roxie, and collect the dead body of Superman.

He starts to cross the room toward the shelf holding the golden lasso when a shadow passes in front of the doorway freezing Lex where he stands. Slowly he turns and, speak of the devil, there stands the Man of Steel himself, very much alive and looking at Lex with pure vengeance in his eyes. Lex retreats several steps back toward the side wall.

“You’re mine, Luthor!”

“Hey, you didn’t drown, big guy. That’s great. This day just COULD NOT get any better,” Luthor declares sarcastically. He looks over at the man he has kept a prisoner for over six months in this fortress home. Superman does not look super by any stretch of the imagination. His body appears wasted; the soggy uniform hanging off him like a badly-oversized suit. His face is gaunt and his blue eyes are recessed within dark circles that scream exhaustion. “So, looking GOOD, Kal-El,” Lex says, continuing his sarcastic theme. “Is that the Atkins diet or South Beach? It’s doing wonders for you. Really slimming.”

Holding onto the doorframe, Superman frowns at the two unconscious heroines in front of him and sneaks a peak at the moaning figure of Roxie behind the door. She’s struggling to get to her feet and Superman slams the door against her head with a quick jerk.

“OWW!....ohhhhhhhhh...” Roxie goes back to black, her body collapsing into a heap.

“What, not of fan of my girlfriend, Supes? I’m surprised. You sprayed your cum in her and all over her body often enough. Truth is, I was starting to think you had her considering switching sides.”

“Cut the crap, Luthor. That was all forced sex. Just one item on your extended list of larger crimes. You’re going to prison. You’re done.”

The blue eyes that glare out at him are adamant but Lex doesn’t think the man can back up his statement. When Kal takes his hand off the doorway and steps forward, it’s with an awkward lurch that’s unmistakable. The man is still extremely weak. Even with his bad leg, Lex is pretty sure he can take him. This will be a long way from the many battles they’ve had over the years: Superman at his prime and he in his incredibly versatile power armor. No, this was not going to be a clash of Titans.

“I’m done?” Luthor scoffs. “Seen a mirror lately, Supes? You’re the one who’s done.”

Superman charges at Lex, swinging for the fences, his driving fist heading for his bald foe’s jaw. Lex ducks his head to the side but not quite in time. The blow catches him on his ear and he squeals at the painful shot that deafens him on his right side momentarily as he reels away to his right. Backing up against a shelving unit, Luthor squats down slightly while keeping his eyes on the advancing Kryptonian and retrieves the golden lasso with his right hand. He holds it behind his back.

“That lasso won’t do you any good, Lex. Nothing in this room will. I’m going to beat you and humiliate you and treat you like an object just the way you treated me.”

“Golly gee, no moral code anymore, boy scout? Is that gone too like all your powers?” Luthor holds the lasso out toward his nemesis, waving it tauntingly at a wary Kal-El.

“It will come back...soon enough, just like my powers. But probably not in time to do you any good,” Superman says to a surprised Lex.

I’ve pushed him too hard. This guy just might kill me and not care.

“Be careful, Supes. Just one glancing swipe of this rope and you could be back under my control,” Luthor says, taking a step forward as Superman retreats one step. They circle around, the cautious hero making sure he’s still well away from the glowing cape that keep Supergirl helpless and unconscious for now. “Won’t it be fun commanding you to kill your fuck-buddy the princess and then follow that up by murdering your very own cum-sucking cousin. Did you know she sucked me off again here in my fortress. Sorry you had to miss seeing that, Kal. The gulping sound of her swallowing my spunk load was very gratifying.”

“You’re just adding rape to the list of crimes you’ll be charged with, Lex.” Superman takes a sudden stride forward that now has Luthor backing away with a wincing limp. The cat and mouse game continues with the participants swapping roles.

“I’m not sure you can describe it as rape when the teenage girl so willingly suckles at a cock like that,” Lex declares, carefully forming a loop in the lasso as the pair continues to circle and feint.

“Forced no doubt by some sort of sex stimulant of yours, you filthy degenerate.”

“The key ingredient being your own potent Kryptonian jizz, Supes. Your cousin couldn’t suck me hard enough once I added that to the mix. So thanks for that.”

Superman charges at Lex again, ducking under the circle of gold that sails overhead and landing a hard blow in the left shoulder that spins Luthor around. The lasso swings in a wide arc, the loop at its end striking a shelf before falling on the floor with the missed effort. Stepping close to Lex, Kal makes a grab for the wrist of the hand holding the magic rope. Lex pulls it away just in time and the two men grapple, yanking and grunting and pulling at each other in a desperate fight to gain control of Wonder Woman’s magic weapon.

When Superman’s hand gets close to Lex’s face, the crazed scientist sinks his teeth into the wrist presented so opportunistically.

“GAAAGGHHH!” Superman bellows in agony. The skin doesn’t break but the pressure is incredibly painful, Lex’s teeth making deep impressions on the arteries there.

“I always knew you’d be a biter, Luthor,” he snarls, then knocks Lex’s head back with the heel of his hand to his face and the two men break. Lex wavers in place, quickly gathering his senses and still holding onto the lasso. Superman rubs at his wrist.

With Superman looking down at the bite indentations, the bald miscreant rapidly unknots the loop and then uses the lasso like a whip, suddenly bringing his arm back and snapping the end of the rope out at his enemy’s face. Just as he hears a whistling sound, Kal looks up and the rope lashes his cheek . He shrieks in pain yet again and raises his palm to assuage the angry welt that appears there.

A blurriness of tears from the rope’s stinging affect clouds Kal’s vision and Luthor presses his advantage, jumping forward to land a blistering bitch slap to the cheek not protected by Superman’s hand. The stunned champion’s face jerks to the side, his vulnerability quite evident in the rising redness there. Luthor jumps back and then raises his hand high again as if to give a second slap and Superman flinches back, jerking his shoulders sideways and ducking his head at the obvious feint.

“You’re damned pathetic when someone kicks away the Kryptonian crutch of that super strength, you dumb oaf.”

The goaded hero takes a huge swing at the sneering face before him but Luthor steps back, avoiding the flying fist easily yet scrunching his face in pain from the bullet wound biting at his thigh. Nevertheless, the opening of Superman’s mid-section left by his awkward roundhouse gives Lex a perfect target. He braves the pain in his leg and drives a thumping fist into Superman’s belly, smacking the wet costume and driving a plume of water out from the collapsing hero’s suit. Kal’s cheeks fill to bulging twin globes and the Man of Steel drops to one knee before letting go a blasting stream of air from his emptying lungs.

“OOOOONNNFFFFFF!”

A downward right cross from Luthor blasts his rival’s head to the side and Superman falls to both knees now, wavering there like a tree about to fall like cut timber. But Lex arrogantly takes time to taunt instead of stepping in immediately and finishing him.

“Without your powers you’re nothing but a mindless brute after all, Kal-El. Why am I not surprised?”

When he does go in for his kill shot however, Lex gets a sudden uppercut to his chin from the slightly revived hero that sends him staggering backward on a thigh that shakes and trembles so badly the criminal genius almost falls flat on his back. His hand shoots out to a shelf and he grabs it to steady his stance. His eyes are crossed before he shakes off the punch and glares at his opponent.

“Tou-fucking-ché,” grumbles Luthor in acknowledgment of his foe’s successful strike. Despondently, he watches Superman slowly get to his feet. Both men’s faces are already drawn tight with pain and weariness from their battle. Neither of them is in very good shape right now but each man reaches down to his strength of will to persevere.

Holding the coiled lasso in one hand, once again Luthor swings the loose end in a whirring circle over his head, watching for an opening where he can snap a lashing strike at his adversary. Superman’s head dodges back and forth like a prize fighter, giving his opponent a moving target that’s hard to hit. Luthor reads the bobbing and weaving patterns and feints a lash with his flicking wrist which Superman easily dodges only to feel the lash on his neck where Luthor anticipated his movement ending up.

“AAAIEEYAAGHH!” The magic lasso burns where it’s struck and while the flesh is not torn, the welt is long and angry. Lurching away in agony to his left, a stumbling Superman feels his feet caught up on something and he falls down onto something soft and slimy. There is a crackling sound just as a devastating rush of weakness overwhelms him. He’s fallen onto Supergirl...and the slimy kryptonite cape. The crackling sound were the encrusted glowing crystalline shards of death that envelop her crunching under his weight.

“UUUUHHH!” Groaning, Superman desperately flings himself away from the sensation flooding him with debilitating tiredness. Behind him, Luthor whoops with glee. Kal’s grasping effort to yank the heavy garment from his cousin as he dives away from her fails miserably. He does little more than drag the slimy thing a mere six inches along her immobile figure. The intense cramping pain in his fingers forces them to spasm and release the hem before he can succeed.

“That was a priceless touch of slapstick, Supes!.I didn’t know you had a comic bone in your body,” taunts Lex.

Dragging himself away from the two women, Superman is able to scramble off and wearily get to his feet. He grabs at his neck with one palm and steadies himself against the doorframe with his other. His arm shakes noticeably and his stomach is smeared with a thick layer of glowing green slime.

Superman turns his head to keep Luthor in view as he takes his hand off his neck and first scrapes away the slime from his uniform before scraping it against the door frame, leaving a glowing clump there. There’s still a wide horizontal stripe of glowing green slime on his stomach, albeit just a very think layer but it will prevent the hero from getting his full powers back any time soon. The look of despair in his eyes is like a tonic to the madman across the room. Grinning at his frightened adversary, Lex walks forward, pressing his attack.

A final glance at the two heroines tells Kal that they’re both still passed out cold. He can’t do them any good if he passes out too trying to save Kara so Superman chooses to retreat, away from the glowing clump of slime and away from Lex. He steps backward out of the doorway, taking weakened fearful backward strides toward the control room. There will be much more space to maneuver there.

Lex is too good with that thing. I have to get out of his range!

An eager Luthor stops to pocket something from a nearby shelf then limps after his quarry. He glances down at the unconscious shape of a fetal Roxie behind the door as he passes it and shrugs. He’s too eager to finish off the famous hero to stop and help rouse her. He’s far more intent on delivering a whipping that will have Superman begging for mercy.

Colonel Griffin kneels in a bobbing rubber raft supervising the busy salvage operation. The collection of huge spotlights on both shores of the Mississippi River turn the scene from night to day. At times he has to use his flat open palm to block the direct beams of the lights from blinding him as he directs the recovery. A massive crane has been brought in to lift the downed jet out of the river. The crane sits on the closer Illinois side, it’s huge steel frame stretching out 80 feet across the dark water. A huge steel hook holding a looped steel cable is being maneuvered into position to encircle the tail section that juts a dozen feet above the smooth-flowing water cruising past the torn metal skin of the plane.

“SLOW AND STEADY. CAREFUL THERE!” The anxious colonel turns to his technical sergeant sitting in the raft beside him. “There might be plenty more high-end tech in this jet that the army would love to get its hands on. If those construction guys damage it, I will have their hides for breakfast!”

Williams just gives the fuming colonel a wary glance, a nod and a curt “Yessir!” He looks down for the umpteenth time at the unfamiliar circuit board he holds in his hand that he’d so slowly and gingerly removed from the jet’s instrument panel. It workings were a mystery to him, far beyond his skills to give his colonel anything certain as to its purpose. He just knows it’s important...and wonders if he’s doing the right thing.

Whose jet was this?

Lex Luthor hobbles hurriedly through the arch that leads from the passageway to the wide open control room of his fortress home. His bad leg has allowed Superman to get too far ahead of him in their chase through the hallway, at least 20 yards and around more than one corner. But entering the control room, a concerned Lex stops short, almost dropping the lasso in his right hand. The dumbstruck scientist looks around in horror. Absolutely everything was destroyed!

Twisted steel girders that ran up the sides of the walls and held the overhead crane now look like massive pretzel sculptures. The titanium chair used to sexually torture Superman was reduced to a molten lump of shiny slag that looked like something from a Salvador Dali painting. His control board desk had been karate chopped in half, the two sides collapsed together on the floor in its center with the circuitry still shooting out showers of electric flashes like a Fourth of July sparkler. All the cabinets had been shattered to kindling. Their contents are burnt to ashes inside the charred remains of upended storage drawers strewn about the room.

“That fucking Kryptonian cunt!”Luthor’s shout reverberates off the broken and pock-marked walls. “She’s dead meat walking!”

“No Lex, you are,” Superman intones gravely, walking out from the hallway leading to the living quarters. In his hand he holds Tony Bonano’s gun and it’s pointed directly at Luthor’s head. This is a rookie mistake since he should be aiming at the torso, a much bigger target and less likely to miss. Since it’s the first time in about a decade that Superman has held a gun in such a way, it’s an understandable error. As Clark Kent he’d gotten the drop on a rookie thief in the middle of a bank robbery by taking an unconscious guard’s gun from his holster. He hadn’t had to shoot then since the young robber had given up, immediately tossed his gun to the floor and begun to cry. Kal didn’t believe for one second that a similar scenario was going play out here.

“The boy scout gets a gun. That’s a new one,” Luthor says unperturbed, walking forward and shaking the lasso at Superman who stands 25 feet
away. The very picture of Superman holding a gun on an opponent is something out of a scene from Bizarro world. Lex half expected the glaring man before him to say “Me not shoot you good,” in that convoluted logic that Bizarro employed. But he doesn’t say that.

“Stay right where you are, Lex. I’m not going to say ‘I don’t want to use this’ because the truth is, I really do.”

“Do you even know how to use one of those?” Lex continues to walk forward but stops about 10 feet away when the Man of Steel pointedly shakes the gun at him and raises an eyebrow.

“Lex Luthor, I am arresting you for any number of crimes against the state and against a variety of individuals, including those in this building right now.”

“Gosh, Superman, that sounds a little vague. I’m not sure that’ll hold up in court.” Lex says as he twirls the rope in his hand causing the end of it to twitch and dance against the tile floor. Superman watches it, transfixed as if watching a swaying cobra. He snaps out of it and looks up at Luthor.

“Stop that,” he demands, his outstretched arm quivers as he aims the gun at Luthor’s smirking face.

“Or what, you’ll kill me? When push comes to shove, I don’t think you’ve got the stones, Superman to actually do that.”

“You’re the scientist, Lex. Want to test that theory by walking up here and putting your forehead against the muzzle of this gun?”

Gauging his grimacing adversary, Lex peers into the blue eyes staring at him and answers almost softly, “Alright, Kal. Let’s do that.”

Lex starts forward again, shocking Superman completely. He closes the distance and actually does put his forehead against the muzzle of Superman’s outstretched gun, calling his bluff.

“Now what?” Lex is the picture of calm even as Superman’s wrist trembles and his finger twitches against the trigger.

“...G..geh...get on your knees...” Kal-El stammers.

“Right now?” Lex stares at the blue eyes with an other-worldly placidness.

“Yes, r...right now...”

“Calm down, Kal, you could kill someone with that thing,” Lex says, slowly kneeling down to one knee and then the other. “Is this what you want?”

“Yes, now hand me the lasso.”

“You’re going to tie my arms with it,” Luthor declares, foreseeing his foe’s intention.

“Exactly. And remove a dangerous weapon from your possession at the same time,” Superman says, calming down now that the arrest is proceeding.

“Here you go then, Supes,” Lex says, holding up the coiled rope to his adversary. Still pressing the muzzle against Lex’s head, Superman bends forward to take the magic lasso from Luthor’s outstretched hand. Luthor yanks his head back suddenly which upsets Superman’s balance just enough to tip him forward a half-foot. As Lex figured, the hero doesn’t pull the trigger and Lex’s left hand strikes out, pulling from his left pocket a box cutter with its blade glinting. He plunges this tool upward hared into Superman’s belly using all his force. The surprised champion drops the rope and recoils in horror. But it turns out Luthor’s stabbing thrust is jus not strong enough. The box cutter blade snaps off, clattering to the floor with a rattle as the plastic housing shatters in Luthor’s hand. It’s Lex’s turn to be shocked. The Man of Steel had stalled long enough for his powers to return to the point his skin could not be pierced.

With an angry back swing of his gun hand, Superman clubs the muzzle against Luthor’s head, knocking the man senseless instantly. Lex drops to the floor like a sack of potatoes but Superman raises the gun and clubs it down on the man’s shoulder. An audible crack results but an unconscious Luthor doesn’t even grunt. Superman then sharply kicks the fallen body with the toe of his boot, sending the figure skidding six feet across the tile floor. Still not satisfied, Kal drops the unneeded gun and follows after the prone figure, kicking it yet again in the butt and sending the curled body into a spin. Superman raises his arm high to stop the spinning man with a clubbing punch to his bald head.

“KAL-EL! STOP!” A shouting Wonder Woman races 30 yards across the floor, her muscular thighs flexing like a lioness chasing down a gazelle. And like that graceful feline, Diana also pounces, her outstretched palm snapping hard against Superman’s descending wrist and preventing what surely would have been a death blow to Lex Luthor. The two friends go tumbling backwards in a rolling ball of entwined arms and legs until they crash together against a wall and come to an inglorious halt, a mesh of limbs, both parties panting hard. Diana catches her breath first.

“What were you thinking, Kal? You would have killed him! You’ll be lucky if you haven’t already!” She rises to her feet, grabs the dropped lasso from off the floor and attaches it to her belt, then straightens the tiara she’d retrieved from the weight room. That done, she then extends her hand down to Superman who blatantly refuses it, standing up on his own, bitterly staring at Wonder Woman.

“Why did you stop me? I would be done with the bastard forever. At last! It would be justice, Diana.”

“Not justice, certainly not from the man I know,” she says reaching out to stroke his face. He slaps her hand away and this hurts her far more emotionally than the slap itself ever could.

“The man you know doesn’t exist anymore. He’s gone.”

“Oh, Kal, I don’t believe that.”

“Neither do I,” declares Supergirl as she strides across the room toward her cousin.

“Believe it! Both of you,” Superman growls. “Lex killed that man. Over the past six months, he slowly, continually, repeatedly tortured that pitiful man out of existence; destroyed his self-confidence, eradicated any sense of pride; murdered every ounce of hope from every cell in his body. I tell you both now, that man is dead!” Superman’s chest rises and falls in great heaves with this speech over. He stares at the two women in his life he cares most about and shakes his head up and down, pushing the truth at them. Kara’s face is bleak and weary. Diana’s is tender and smiling at him, which has Superman completely perplexed.

This time when she caresses his cheek, he does not slap it away.

“If that were true, Kal, you would have shot Lex in the forehead and you didn’t, you couldn’t.”

“Y...You...You saw that?”

“I did.”

“But why didn’t you stop me then?”

“I had to be sure that the Superman I knew still existed. He did. My feeling was that Lex’s life was worth that crucial decision.”

“But why stop me afterwards. Isn’t it the same?”

“No, Kal. That was pent up frustration. That was a release of rage, not cold-blooded murder. You couldn’t do that.”

“Y...y...you’re...right...Diana....I...i...couldn’t...do...it...I wanted to...I so wanted to...I was trying to push myself to shoot him...even when I knew he’d try something...but I couldn’t pull the trigger...” Superman says, choking up. “I guess that makes me weak.”

“No, not at all, Kal. That’s what makes you Superman.”

The Man of Steel looks into Diana’s eyes and then Kara’s. They’re both nodding at him and he breaks down; they all do, crying together and pulling one another into a crushing group hug. The relief of their long nightmare washes over them as their tears spill like a cleansing rain on the floor of Lex Luthor’s ruined fortress. It’s all truly over at last. Now the time for real healing has begun.

After a long minute of bonding, Wonder Woman finally breaks the hug.

“I’ll go get your cape, Kara, get it cleaned off and bring back Roxie,” she announces. “You tie up Luthor in the meantime and Kal, you just sit down and rest, you look horrible.”

“At least I’m not advertising my wares,” Superman replies with a shy grin, nodding at the gap in Diana’s bustier. She looks down at her exposed tits and doesn’t even blush at this point.

“That’s because yours probably look a fright whereas these, these look fabulous,” she says with a shake and a shimmy of her truly magnificent breasts, then turns around and gives them a beautiful view of her rear end as she sashays out of the control room.

“Okay, lower that belly section but gently as you can, Pete,” Colonel Griffin advises. He is out of the raft now on the Iowan shore with a walkie talkie in hand. He and Tech Sergeant Williams are standing huddled next to each other in the cold morning wind, alone on the bluff with the rest of the helicopter team dismissed back to base. Parked beside a huge floodlight and lit from another from across the river, a lone jeep stands by ready for their own return once the last part of the jet is loaded onto the flatbed truck waiting there near the opposite shoreline. As soon as that’s done, it’ll be driven back to the base to await orders for shipping, probably to some top-secret government research facility.

“It’s been a hell of a long day, Williams. I’ll be glad to see the end of it,” the colonel sighs, pressing the button to light up his digital watch: 4:45 a.m. Since the jet was sighted and his team dispatched it’s been approximately 15 and a half hours not including the hour and a half before that when his shift had started.

“Yes sir. Do you have any idea who might be the jet’s owner, sir?”

“I have my suspicions. It appeared out of nowhere right in the center of our radar screens. Hadn’t even slipped in from the sides. That board your holding might be some sophisticated stealth technology.. I just hope it’s not foreign. Who knows, it could be something our own guys cooked up. One agency doesn’t always know what the other’s doing in this government. Usually doesn’t in fact. That’s counter-productive to my point of....” The colonel stops talking abruptly as he hears rustling coming from the nearby bushes. Wonder Woman steps out from behind a nearby tree into the glare of the spotlights. Her repaired bustier has a piece of red fabric pinned in place over the gap, but other than that she looks like perfection in the glow of the beams from the opposite shore.

“Gentlemen, good morning. I see you have been babysitting my jet. You’re too kind.”

“Your jet?” The colonel is stunned. “That’s your jet? Are you okay? What happened?”

“A little malfunction caused by Lex Luthor and his munitions program. I’ve seen to it. And I’m fine, thank you for asking. I don’t suppose the jet is worth salvaging? It looks like it’s in five pieces over there,” Wonder Woman says pointing her arm toward the opposite shore. Both men reluctantly pull their eyes off to beauty to follow her finger to where she’s pointing at the flatbed truck.

“Well, I wouldn’t exactly say that,” Colonel Griffin replies smirking about the motherboard that Williams holds as he turns back to face the Amazon beauty. He sees she is holding a lasso in her left hand with her right hand extended. A golden loop suddenly falls over his and Tech Sergeant’s Williams’ heads and Wonder Woman cinches it tight with a swift jerking motion.

“Stay where you are, gentlemen. Just relax. This will be over shortly.”

“What will be over?” The colonel looks perplexed and somewhat angry under his enforced relaxed state.

“Will you hand me that motherboard, Sergeant is it?”

“Tech Sergeant Williams, ma’am. It’s Ted. Like the ball player.”

“I loved watching him play. Only wish it could have been more often,” Diana says as she takes the board from the young army man and crushes it to bits in her hand. She then drops it on the ground and grinds the hardware under her boot heel with a savage stomp and twist. She bends down and picks up the pieces and casually hurls them into the river, some of them skipping like stones virtually to the far shore hundreds of yards away before sinking out of sight.

“Thank you, Colonel...?"

“Griffin ma’am. Like the mythical beast”

“Not as mythical as you’d think, Colonel,” she smiles, the effect dazzling. “And calling it a beast is a bit harsh. I’ve frolicked with one once and had a delightful time.”

The men have no response to this except to breathe a bit more heavily.

“Thank you, too, Tech Sergeant Williams. Now I command you both to forget all about this encounter with me and all about the motherboard you pulled out of the plane. You now only believe that the jet came to be downed in the river from missiles launched from Lex Luthor’s compound. In fact, you will probably want to investigate that along with the police captain who will also be informed. Thanks guys. We all appreciate your service to the country. Goodbye.”

Wonder Woman removes the lasso and dashes back off into the woods. Taking a very tiny remote from a hidden compartment in her belt, the Amazon presses a lone white button and the technology for masking the jet's emissions is quietly fried to useless metal slag in the jet tail resting on the flatbed across the river. She smiles briefly now that her secrets are safe again.

All she has to do now is wait for Supergirl who’d promised to return for her as soon as she’d flown Luthor to the nearest hospital ER and alerted the authorities to the crimes he committed in the fortress. The mighty blonde agreed to wrap Diana in her finally-cleaned cape and carry her back at supersonic speed to Washington DC. Wonder Woman is pleased she’s finally about to head back home to her normal life for the first time in months...and then realizes only her work at the IADC will be normal. Any appearance she makes as the Champion of All Women will be met with scorn and ridicule considering how Tony Bonano had completely destroyed her reputation. The famous beauty sits down on a stump with a long quiet sigh. She has a very long road back to repairing her good name.

Meanwhile, nearby, the two army men shake their heads and wonder why the last five minutes is so foggy in their minds. But they both agree that it's too bad there was nothing of value recovered from the downed jet of an unidentified owner.

It took two weeks for Lex Luthor to recover enough from his fractured skull, broken clavicle, ruptured spleen and shattered coccyx to be moved out of the intensive care unit of the Mercy Medical Center in Dubuque. After that, he was transferred to the Anamosa State Penitentiary’s medical ward with two round-the-clock guards exclusively tasked to him while his recovery continued.

A week after Luthor’s transfer to the maximum security prison, Superman sits slumped down in a plush armchair in the library of his Fortress of Solitude. It wasn’t Luthor’s screaming threat of vengeance he’d been told about that was causing the Man of Steel’s nightmares and ruining his health, it was something else entirely.

The famous hero’s legs stretch straight out with his shiny red boots resting on an ugly shag carpet from the 60s. His chin is tucked against his chest. The hand resting on his famed symbol of hope stretched across his now impressively regenerated pectoral muscles holds tightly onto a half-filled tumbler of Xymulian plum liqueur on the rocks. One of the few alcoholic beverages in the universe that can actually get a Kryptonian drunk, Kal has been pouring the stuff down his throat at a steady pace for the past two hours. The nearly empty bottle on the table to his right only just had its seal broken earlier that evening.

The sudden pounding on the library door disturbs the brooding thoughts of the soused hero. He can’t believe he hears it at first, thinking he’s drifted off into a dream from the booze. But when the pounding repeats, he stirs, lifting his head slowly.

“Huuh.....whooo iz it... Whooz zat...?...” he asks in a loud mumble.

“Kal, open up. It’s me.”

“Whooz me...?..”

“It’s Diana! Who else has a way into this godforsaken Fortress of Gloom?”

“.....wellll.....uh....Kara does....khould be her...”

“It’s not Kara, you moron. It’s Diana. Will you open this door? It’s locked.”

“...uuuhhh....no...don’t wanna....go ‘way....Dihana... we don’t...need no...Wundrous Women here today...maybe tomorrow.....come....(burp)...come back...den....”

“It’s a damn six-hour flight even in my new jet, you jerk!!! I’m not coming back tomorrow. Open the damn door!”

“...uuh...nope...wanna be....alone....enjoying my dhrinkie....”

“Oh, the hell with this.”

KATTOOOOOM!

The steel door smashes flat against the floor, it’s hinges but a memory as Wonder Woman stalks into the library, walks around the chair and faces off against a pouting Superman.

“Look at you! You’re drunk. Again,” she glares down at him. “How many trips have you made to Xymulia this month to restock. It’s a three-day turnaround, even for you at top speed. Do you know how many disasters the League has had to cover for you while you’ve gone off planet on a your stupid hooch runs?”

“..uhhh..six..?..nine maybe?...I know you’re gonna tell me...Nagger Woman...so jes’ do it...”

POW!

Superman and his tumbler and his armchair all go flying backward, chipping a four-foot chunk of ice from the far wall and shattering the chair to smithereens. Kal ends up sprawled on his belly. He’s not hurt, just resentful.

“...wuh...whudju do that for...?...”

“NAGGER WOMAN! Kal, if I didn’t love you, I’d beat the crap out of you.”

“...uhh...thought you just did....”

“That? That’s letting you off easy.”

“..eazee? There was liquor left...in my glass...ju’ know how far I haf ta go to get dat stuff...”

Superman gets to his knees and sways there with one arm holding onto a nearby table for support. Slowly he staggers to his feet and stands there as if facing into a stiff gale while Wonder Woman just waits there with her palms on her hips sadly shaking her head.

“Look, Kal-El. I don’t know what’s gotten into you! I just found out you visited Roxie Lambert two days ago in the Dubuque County Jail. Why on earth would you have anything to do with that tramp?”

“...which tramp...is that....Roxie... who..?” The drunk hero isn’t looking at Diana but instead is scanning all around the floor for the dropped tumbler. He’s pretty surprised to find he’s still holding it and there’s even a bit of the potent liquid left. The sudden smile on his face like a child rediscovering a long lost toy jerks a smirk from Diana despite her wrath. He downs the last of it and licks the rim before heading back toward the table with the bottle on it. Wonder Woman steps to the side, blocking his way and pulling the glass out of his hand. It takes a hefty yank.

“Enough, Kal. Please sit down. We have to talk,” Diana pleads, gesturing to the nearby couch.

“...okaaaay...” he relents petulantly.

Once they’re both seated, Wonder Woman takes Kal’s right hand in her two palms, kisses his knuckles then rests their clasped hands on her thigh. She leans in slightly, looking into his haunted eyes, her own eyes peering at his reddened ones, searching for the man she admires. He’s in there but frightened.

“Tell me what you’re feeling, Kal. Please.”

“..it’s...hard...Di...”

“I know. Let’s start with Roxie. Why the visit?”

“...she...was there...at ...Luthors... She understands...whut I went thru...” he murmurs. “I...can talk to her.. Talking to you...’bout all that...what she...what she and Lex made me do...it’s too embarrassing....”

“But she’s a criminal. And a slut...no..a whore!”

“..that’s why I CAN talk to her...it’s..it’s...okay somehow...”

Frowning, Diana nods, understanding the man in Superman.

“I suppose I get that,” she admits with a grumble. “But you can’t think she cares about you.. that she’s thinking about anything but her own self-preservation. Tell me you know that, Kal!”

“...yeah...I guess...”

“You guess!!”

“Fine, yes, I know it...here’s the thing tho....” he says, hesitating.

Diana waits him out.

“I...i...miss the sex...”

“Is that all?” She smirks. “What does Roxie do, talk dirty to you through the visitor’s glass,” Diana tries to joke. But he looks up, catches her expression and yanks his hand away from hers, hurt at her insensitivity.

“...hey...it’s a big deal..for me.. not like you, Princeshh perfict...where you can, ya’ know... get sex from every drooling male on the planet at the drop of a hat...”

“Kal! Those...th..those infernal DVDs...”Wonder Woman sputters, “they have nothing to do with the kind of woman I really am.”

“...huh...what DVD’s...whaddaya mean...?”

GULP!

The sound draws Superman’s eyes up to Wonder Woman’s face. The redness he sees blooming there makes the inebriated hero think she’s choking.

“Diana? Are you...okay?”

“Oh, yes, certainly, fine. It’s jus...just a little...thing...that...that...happened...a while ago...you know...when Tony...uh...had me in his...place.”

“...what thing...?...whaddaya mean?”

“In the course of my...incarceration...I ...uh...was forced to do some...well..uh... ...er...somewildlyinappropriatesexactsthatI’mnotproudof....”

“...huh? ...whadjusay...?”

“IfuckedalotofguysandtheymadeabunchofDVDsaboutit. It wasn’t, you know...so much.”

“..i...didn’t get a word of that...I’m a little tipsy here...case you didn’t notice. You have to slow down and speak clearly....Oh wait, you’re not referring to the biggest selling series of DVDs in history, are you?”

“Kal-El, YOU BASTARD! How long have you been sober?”

“Just about the time you brought up Roxie the second time my head started to clear. But I wasn’t joking about missing the sex. You know that I would kill any woman I made love to...”

“You wouldn’t kill me, you big dope.”

“...maybe not... but I don’t know...I guess I just don’t think of you that way...”

“And why exactly is that?” The block of ice surrounding that statement causes Superman’s head to jerk up. Even in his despair alarm bells go off in his head.

“Diana, don’t be mad. I guess I’m just afraid of ruining our friendship if it didn’t work out. Or if some villain tried to use our relationship to get at me.”

“First of all, you idiot, that street goes both ways. You think it’s inconceivable that someone might just take a shot at you to get at me? Think that’s out of the realm of possibility, Mr. Macho?”

“Gee, I didn’t think...”

“Shocker!” Wonder Woman interrupts. “Male Double Standard Found Looming in Justice League. News at 11.”

Superman bursts out laughing at this. They both do. And then Wonder Woman sidles closer to the man beside her on the couch, grabs the back of his neck and pulls him into a long, luxurious kiss. When they break for air, Wonder Woman gives Superman a very serious look that wipes the pleasant smile off his face.

“I think we both want to take this to the next level, Kal, but I can’t get involved with a man who’s self-worth is as low as yours is right now. You have to stop beating yourself up about your six months in Luthor’s clutches. You are in no way at fault for any of it. Whatever he did to you, whatever he made you do, it’s not you. It never was you. It will never be you!”

Superman shifts on the couch and drops his head for a minute before he quietly says, “I liked the sex.”

“Of course you liked it, Kal! You were being handled by a professional hooker with years of experience fulfilling men’s fantasies. I’d be shocked if you hadn’t liked it...and deeply worried by the way, if you hadn’t liked it. I mean, for Hera’s sake, Kal, you’re not really made of steel, you do know that, right? You’re allowed to have feelings. You’re allowed to fuck up! You’re allowed to fuck in general. Give yourself a break, big guy!”

“But it’s more than the sex,” he declares. “Sometimes it felt good being helpless. I enjoyed not having any control. At times, I got off on being dominated. THAT’S ALL WRONG! THAT’S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE WHO I AM!” Superman is vehemently shouting now.

“Back to the news,” Wonder Woman returns his shout with one of her own. “Man of Steel is Secretly a Pussy. Yearns to Let Go of His Ego for One Fucking Time in His Life!!!”

Superman sits there on the couch stunned. He looks at Diana and shakes his head.

“Is it really only that....just that eating me up inside?”

“Just that? Hmmpff,” Wonder Woman grunts. “That’s a lot. Look, Kal, we both have a lot to overcome. Me probably much more than you. You simply got taken out by a hitwoman and embarrassed....

“And was sodomized by transvestites...” Superman glumly recalls.

“Ah, well, yes. I’d forgotten about that. Still, nobody blames you for being a captive of Luthor for all that time, but me, well, my reputation as the feminist icon for generations of women to follow has been completely trashed. I may never be able to get it back. That DVD series will follow me my entire life.”

“We both have reputations to rebuild, as does Kara. It won’t be easy,” Superman says, “but then easy has never been part of our heroic lifestyles, has it?”

“No, but at least we have each other to keep our spirits up,” Diana says, smiling warmly at him. “And we have to keep Kara in the loop. She’s got a reputation to rebuild, too and she’ll need all the support we can give her. I do love that girl,” she declares. “She’s a fighter. Tougher than you even realize, Kal.”

“I believe that now. I never used to. I thought she lacked confidence, smarts and determination. But I badly underestimated her. I see that my cousin is an amazing young woman, one whom I look forward to getting to know even better.”

And for the first time in a month, Superman feels like himself again. Diana leans forward, reaching out to him, her palm smoothing over his briefs.. “Speaking about getting to know someone better, come here you,” she says, grabbing his member, pulling it gently. “Let’s take this to the next level.”

And so they do. And then to a level beyond that..

The rented red mustang cuts across a vast dry plain of blazing hot desert, barreling along Route 190 with the interior air conditioning blasting on full. Death Valley National Park is the last place on earth that Scarlett O’Shea would ever choose to visit but this isn’t a vacation, this is a job.

She’d been hired by a man calling himself Ravenkill, and he’d already deposited an up-front retainer of 1.3 million dollars into her numbered account, with the second half to be deposited after completing her job: dropping off the depleted and defenseless body of the area’s resident superheroine Sirocco at his feet. Obviously this young heroine had been a thorn in his side for some time now. One he decided he’d had more than enough of, and since he couldn’t take her out himself after half a dozen attempts, he’d brought in the best.

Scarlett had read through everything known about the girl in the file she’d been sent via secure email. It seemed straightforward enough: the heroine, secret identity still unknown, made her base of operations in the Argus Mountains area of Nevada, just southwest of Death Valley. She had the power to create everything from dust devils that spun opponents around like tops to blinding windstorms that overcame entire enemy regiments at a moment’s notice. She could ride these winds to transport herself quickly across wide distances. Unfortunately for her, she had a nasty failing: water in its many forms could negate her powers and render her defenseless. It looked to Scarlet that this job would require some careful planning and then some simple wet work. She planned to drown the young Sirocco in a world of hurt...after playing with her, of course.

Looking down at the picture lying in the seat beside her, Scarlett savors the view. The girl had an amazing body and she could just imagine how good the tits stretching out that brown and yellow costume would look like after a nice hosing down.

The eyes behind the dark sunglasses widen with eager anticipation as the brazen hit woman bites her lower lip.

“Ah do love mah work,” she declares, flooring the accelerator and raising her own cloud of dust.

The private jet cruising along at 40,000 feet on its way from Hong Kong to Bangkok is extremely comfortable. The beautiful Thai stewardess has been very attentive to the tall blonde passenger sitting apart from the rowdy group of revelers in the rear of the plane.

The man is already on his third vodka since the flight took off one hour ago, but he doesn’t seem to be losing his faculties. His face is still quietly serene and his attention has not wavered from the laptop resting on the lowered tray-table before him since he opened it 15 minutes after takeoff.

The ear buds connected to the laptop seem to bring him either music or dialogue of great satisfaction to him. He’s lowered the screen every time the stewardess has walked by or brought him a beverage or snack so she has no idea what kind of entertainment he was watching but he certainly seems to be enjoying himself, crossing and uncrossing his legs occasionally and shifting his position now and then.

Maybe he’s watching porn. That would explain his posture and that expression. Must be very good. Wish I could catch a glimpse.

Sergei Zhukovia is watching a DVD of him screwing Wonder Woman from behind while she’s tightly roped to a pole with blue nylon rope. This is the third time he’s watched the 20 minute sequence. It’s not like he needs to watch it since the event is burned into his memory forever. But still, he’s looking for something. Something indistinct.

He recalls the moment like it was yesterday. She was drugged and overwhelmed. He was the cause of her distress it was true, but he couldn’t help but think that despite all the layers of animosity between them, there had been a genuine connection there: a linking of souls.

Looking down, he tries to read the eyes of the Amazon but the camera work mainly concentrates on genitals and medium shots of their two bodies for the most part. The fucking, the humiliation, the wobbling flesh, that’s all clearly caught on camera. But that beautiful face, the one that’s tired and haggard in the video, that is mostly obscured....except for one precious sequence of two seconds as her head falls to the side away from the pole blocking the view. Her eyes there are wide and surprised and he thinks he sees a spark of gratefulness, of acceptance, of forgiveness, but all that can’t be caught in the minuscule digital sequence laid down in silicone and plastic. Can it? Only the heart can capture those kind of nuances. Sergei sighs and pushes the laptop down, clicking it closed. Those were two worlds, two lives that intersected for a moment in time and then flew apart. He has regrets but he had a job to do then. Just as he has a job to do now.

He looks out the window. The South China Sea is far below but it’s completely covered by a layer of white cotton that blocks the land mass of Vietnam, Laos and even his destination, Thailand. Once they drop below the clouds to land, he then may see the skyline of Bangkok. He thinks ahead to his assignment there. A gang of female Russians was invading the home turf of a gang of Thai men. These men were losing ground and didn’t like the disgrace and the loss of prestige and income and honor, not at all. So now they were bringing in a professional killer to help even the score and drive the women away.

The big blond Russian takes a pair of wire cutters out of his pocket. Boarding the private plane, he wasn’t even searched. He smiles absent-mindedly while watching the surface of white clouds spinning beneath him, the sunlight turning their edges to gold. He would make money here; regain stature for himself; enlarge his reputation.

In his palm he squeezes the small tool repeatedly, feeling the little spring contracting and releasing over and over. It feels good, the action of his hand, the imperceptible clicking of the steel blades meeting: So natural Sergei thinks, contemplating proud Russian women and their nipples and how persuasive he can be.

Kara Zor-El is soaking in the bathtub of her Paramus, New Jersey, motel room surrounded by candles; wallowing in the scented oil she’s poured in there and wiggling her toes through the bubbles piled high around her. She’d just gotten into the tub a minute before and her face is quite strained as she fights to relax her tight muscles and give in to the pleasure she’s set up for herself here. Outside the morning has already begun. It had been a busy night for the Maid of Steel.

Fact was, it had been a very busy, difficult and discouraging few weeks since her and Diana’s ultimately successful assault on Fortress Luthor. With her cousin Kal’s help in the end, they’d put away Lex Luthor and his moll Roxie. Plus, Tony Bonano was dead and gone at last. The man still haunted her dreams though and pushed them into nightmares. And those nightmares sometimes bled into reality such as when, during rescue attempts or interventions at crime scenes, jeering crowds would yell out humiliating sexual suggestions to her based on the DVDs that had spread across the planet.

"Come here to lick those robbers’ asses, chica?"
"Yeah, that bad mutha is goin’ down, girl. Right after you go down on him, right?"
"Hey, champ, let those bullets bounce off those titties. I want to see them nipples pop."

She couldn’t issue a beat down to every foul-mouthed hooligan that cat-called her but she sure wanted to and could have done it quite easily except it would only exacerbate the problem. She’d be declared a public menace and that would just pile on legal troubles on top of everything else.

She still had to decide a new secret identity for herself and get hired in a new job. She needed to find a new apartment since her old one leased under Linda Danvers had been found and mobbed with reporters, paparazzi, well-wishers and religious zealots decrying her life choices. She had secretly rented this hotel room under the name Kylie Burroughs and she thought she might keep that name and try for a reporter’s job. The trouble there was she had no references she could give. Well, that wasn’t exactly true: Clark Kent could put in a good word for her.

As she lay there soaking in the bubbles, she considered working at the Daily Planet in Metropolis and rejected that idea pretty quickly. She was fairly sure didn’t want to work in the same office as her cousin. He had a gazillion rules for everything. And no matter how supportive he tried to be, it got on her last nerve almost constantly. No, she’d hit Clark up for a reference but it would be at another newspaper. Maybe something on the West Coast. Rao knows she would always be useful out there with the damages that nature repeatedly hurled at the populace: earthquakes, mud slides, wildfires, Hollywood producers. The list was endless.

In any case, a change in her hairstyle and color were certainly required as well as a totally different wardrobe, eyeglass style and even speech pattern since her old one was well known from her days as a tv reporter.

Fortunately a few crushed lumps of coal solved her money issues. The diamond dealer had been most impressed and forked over ten grand without batting an eye. Nevertheless, her stress levels were through the roof. Money was the only problem she didn’t have at the moment, it seemed.

And on top of everything, she was lonely and yes, feeling pretty horny. She had experienced a sexual awakening over the past year and that was something she’d have to learn to channel and somehow resolve with someone she probably had yet to meet. However, she had beaten back the craving for crack at least. With the help of her Kryptonian physiology, the physical need for it had been completely extinguished and even now, feeling low as she was, the psychological need wasn’t oppressive in the least. She knew crack would be a road to ruin and besides, without kryptonite weakening her, she wouldn’t even feel the high. No, she was good on that score at least.

And speaking of scores, there was one other one she’d settled earlier this evening. All it took was a quick flight across the Hudson River, first to Brooklyn and then to the South Bronx. The abandoned Brooklyn factory that had been owned by Tony Bonano and used as his headquarters at the time he had first captured Supergirl, well, that building had mysteriously suffered a devastating gas explosion that leveled the place. Nobody was around, nobody was hurt, and the surrounding structures, mostly abandoned or empty had, miraculously not been harmed. (Kara’s super breath blowing the debris away took care of that.)

After that, only about 90 minutes later, a fire had broken out in the South Bronx at a place that used to be called The Pleasure Dome. Oddly enough, this was another Tony Bonano edifice except that this combination strip club, casino and whorehouse had been taken over by Don Bruno Stampanato of the newly expanding Stampanato crime family, an enterprise he ran with an iron fist. He was a young up and comer and in the last six weeks had heavily renovated the old Pleasure Dome and had renamed it The Joy Fuck Club.

Bruno had already hung the new sign on the building and was now battling with the city over the fine for posting the obscene name in clear view of federal highway 95, one of the most heavily-traveled roadways in the entire United States. The $1500 per day fine was painful and Bruno was going to relent in the next day or so.

As it turned out, he wouldn’t have to worry about it thanks to Supergirl. Craftily she had burrowed beneath all the streets surrounding her one-time prison and pushed up the tarmac in just the right places to prevent any fire trucks from reaching the edifice in time to save the structure. At 3:30 in the morning, she dug her way up through the basement garage and pulled a fire alarm, being sure to allow the skeleton crew of third-shift construction workers to file out along with everyone else in the building that she carefully scanned with her x-ray vision. When everyone was out on the sidewalk milling about and wondering what was going on, and frustrated firemen were scratching their heads blocks away beside their useless trucks, Supergirl had flown secretly up to the main floor and reached into about four different wall sockets, frayed the wires there and let the sparks build quickly behind the new sheet rock.

When the fire took hold, she helped it spread with her heat vision, being sure to cast it in a wide pattern so streaks weren’t evident. She wanted this fire not to be declared a case of arson but rather due to substandard wiring by the subcontractor, Nato Electric, a subsidiary of Stampanato Inc. By the time the hoses were joined and stretched far enough to reach The Joy Fuck Club, it was a lost cause, with bricks and two-by-fours crumbling into the charred remains of the brightly blazing inferno. The firemen were very grateful when Supergirl appeared out of the west to help put the blaze out in the early dawn hours. The breath she blew at the face of the building collapsed the ruined frontage and that nasty sign crashed into the ashes like a dead phoenix, one highly unlikely to rise again. Supergirl shrugged at the fireman and then waved and took off. From a mile distant, she turned back to enjoy the view of the smoldering embers of the wreckage she had caused. There wasn’t the hint of regret or remorse in her blazing blue eyes.

Back here now, resting in the tub, the soothing waters and pleasing aromas have finally worked the kinks out of her muscles and her mind. Perhaps she was the phoenix herself, she thought, reborn from the fire of her trials over the past year. It would certainly be a challenge to reclaim her glory, that was clear. But she felt ready to begin her life anew, a daring and bold new creature riding the winds, discovering itself, learning how to cherish her new future and face each new day with fresh hope. Twiddling her toes and giggling, Supergirl lets her entire body slowly slide beneath the bubbles. Then she just lies there quietly and calmly under the water holding her breath while she relishes her own private baptism of faith. When she rises up, she feels utterly clean. And that thousand-watt smile of hers? It’s back!

The End

Concluding Remarks

I have some sincere thank you’s to hand out now. First and foremost are all the readers of this series who took the time to respond to the story over it’s long and (seemingly) endless run. The first posting of this story at the Wizard's Lair was actually on Valentine’s Day 2009. The first chapter of the reposting here was just about two years ago. So thank you for sticking with me through all of it, the gaps especially. It’s your feedback that keeps us superheroine peril authors going, so never stop replying and we won’t stop writing.

A special thank you also goes out to norhob, my steady counselor for lo’ these many years. His feedback, encouragement and persistent goading at times on not just this long-running project but my Wonder Woman Serial Killer series as well has helped keep me honest, productive, on track and steadily faithful to the characters’ behaviors and quirks over the years. He’s also responsible for suggesting quite a few of the sexual humiliations the ladies have endured so he is owed thanks from you readers as well. I’ll pass any on that I receive either here via PM or by email. In any case, for his constant aid, I’m more than grateful, I’m deeply honored to be his friend.

Special thanks MUST be paid to the Wizard’s Lair site and their support. Vladi, Scarlet Witch and most recently Zeta the Librarian extraordinaire have been more than kind in allowing me the means to share this series with my readers at no cost to me or to the visitors to their site. It’s a precious gift for which we all should be deeply thankful. Thanks as well to them for their patience at my occasional late-arriving chapters in the middle of the night.

Equally, I want to thank the powers that be here at The Ultimate Superheroine Forum to allow me to repost this story for a new audience of fans who have been very loyal as well. The viewership numbers on this story makes me very proud and it seems people enjoyed their regular readings of this tale for the long time it's been going on. Thanks everyone for your support.

So that’s it. It’s over. And here’s your opportunity to send me your final feedback on either this chapter or how the story made you feel through the years as well as your critiques of those most unforgettable times either good or bad that had you reacting to the positive or negative. I would love to hear from you. As always, I’m here and will reply. Simply contact me via your comment below or with a PM or by separate email at [email protected] I try to answer comments on as timely a basis as possible. Thanks again. I will continue to see you around this site, I'm sure.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
TaliaAlGhul101
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

been a pretty hectic week, but will have a review up within the next few days if not sooner should things ease up.
jigoku
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Great Finale ! Supergirl is up and ready for another day. At some point in the story, I was wondering how it would be possible. It was the best fanfic I ever read.
Could you put a link to your story named : Defilers' Club: First Victim (Supergirl) ? I can't find it anywhere on the forum.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thank you so much, Jigoku, for your comments and interest. It's humbling to be told something is the best fanfic you've ever read. I'm so pleased you enjoyed it that much.

Here's the link to Defiler's Club: First Victim

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28663

Because it was a story contest submission at Wizard's Lair, they actually own the rights to it. They have graciously allowed me to post it here as a link to the Wizard Lair site. I hope you enjoy the story. The link is to the thread where it's posted here. And there you'll find a link to my story as well as to the Wizard Lair site in general. I can't recommend that site highly enough for its vast collection of stories and digital artwork and so much more. I'm sure you'll enjoy browsing the site overall. You'll also find my other work there on my separate page under the Scrolls/Stories section.

jigoku
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thanks ! And congratulation ! :)
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I don't want to call it his magnum opus because it would be wrong to suggest he won't beat it but with no doubt this is one of the biggest best-est most recognised superheroine peril stories out there. It has it all, Superheroines, sex, peril, blackmail, bondage and a myriad of villains, each with their own motivations, desires and schemes. So, if you stayed with the long haul ride to the finish I hope you enjoyed it because stories of this quality and depth don't come often!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Sorry it took so long to thank you for your comment, AEM. Your support means a lot.

TaliaAlGhul101
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Wow so a lot of stuff came up and i somehow put off writing this for bout a year lol. I realize i reviewed the main story but don't believe i wrote much for the epilogue. This story was one hell of a ride and quite possibly one of if not the best super heroine peril story i have come across. The characters were brilliantly written and all felt unique and the dire situations are heroes encountered were enough that they had you wanting more while also anticipating whether or not they could find the resolve to overcome them.

The villains were a big hook for me personally as they despite being more or less run of the mill thugs at least when compared to the super villains that threaten the planet on a regular basis still posed a believable and credible threat the both the girls and even superman. Though a combination of cunning, brutality and all the right resources they were able to bring the heroes down and even when they were caught with there pants down were smart enough to have back up plans. All they needed was some careful planning, kryptonite, drugs and the willingness to lay some big time pain down on others and they came very close to conquering the 3 strongest supers on their planet in a relatively short amount of time.

Tony calling the shots and despite moments where he could seem genuinely caring you always knew that it was more him being faux affably evil and that he could and would flip the switch in a flash if either woman hesitated or didn't perform to his standards. He did seem to have a very warped type of affection for Kara even if that didn't stop him from abusing her or go back on his promise of releasing her. He even came pretty close to breaking Kara's spirit especially when the dvd's kicked off and she saw how people now viewed her and hen got her to spill on her friends secret identity. I did get a little confused at the end where it was revealed that he faked his death but also had a plan where Diana would get Kara safely but then chalked it up to him just having a plan if the mob talks went south where he would have to lay low and then reacquire her later.

Then there is Sergei. The scary ass Russian enforcer who did what Tony couldn't fully do and instill a deep seated fear in both girls and further degrade and devalue them by beating them, taking liberties with there bodies and getting them to the point where they would take drugs willingly just to escape any pain and avoid his wrath or offer themselves up sexually. He was brutal but also not so foolish to try and make any moves on the girls unless they were otherwise impaired or at some kind of disadvantage. He physiologically messed Diana and Kara up so bad that even if there was a window of escape they would be too afraid to take it after there past failed acts of defiance. The top it all off he manage to escape scott free at the end and with some video of Diana. Much like Tony in regards to Kara, Sergei seemed to have hos own warped obsession with Diana and seemed to target her more than Kara and even came back near the end despite needing to lay low just to have another go at her.

Now we come to who in my opinion is a bit of an MVP for the bad guys side, if only for her effectiveness and sadism mixed with sensuality. Scarlett from the moment she entered the story left her mark with her brutal efficiency, red hot persona and the ability to really dish out a beating. She managed to take out at different parts all three of the big heroes in quick order and at least with Kara and Clark, she got to have a little fun doing it. Much like Sergei she also gets to ride off into the sunset on to the the next job but unlike Sergei, none of the heroes know enough about her and are less likely to track her down. She just breezes in, kicks ass, takes her pleasure then leaves not leaving them much to go on aside from the memory of the encounter. I personally feel for the heroine she is going after next. If the big 3 fell to her then her chances are pretty slim.

Finally Lex.....WOW this is one sick puppy. Physically, mentally and sexually tortured the man of steel for close to half a year(?) and was the one who provided Tony with the tech needed to bring down Kara in the first place. He was really the big bad hidden behind the scenes and the reason things kicked off in the first place really. He made Tony's plan a reality. His assistant Roxie didn't do too bad herself as well. While not as smart as Lex she proved she can be effective when underestimated as both the story and final chapters showed as she managed to have her way with all 3 of the heroes.

Now for the heroes-
They really got put through the meet grinder in this to say the least. There minds warped, the willpower depleted, there powers even used against them at various points on top of having a drug and sex addiction forced onto them. At numerous parts there steadfast morality really didn't do them any favors as there refusal to use lethal force gave there enemies the advantage and in the case of the girls even during the moments where they had there powers, moments of hesitation did them in. there is also how neither refused to abandon the other, which while very commendable and the core of being a hero, also hampered there freedom. Tony was already i hot water with his own bosses so flat out killing either girl was off the table but neither one was willing to escape without the other and risk leaving them for an extended amount of time with some pissed off mobsters despite the pragmatism of it.Nobility was another thing that hampered them but there is the takeaway that they didn't let what was done to them fully break them and kept to their code.

Unlike Diana, Kara once stripped of her powers didn't have much in the way of defending herself form the onslaught of beatings, drugs and abuse. To her credit she managed to last for some time and even came close to getting away despite being impaired by that collar and outnumbered and even manage to convince Randy(RIP) to start to turn his life around. There were moments when she wavered though and got caught slipping as when she accidentally revealed her friends identity and got her targeted, gunned down and captured along with her cousin. Even after all that and while she was brought pretty low she never fully lost her smile and even if she went along with her captors demands never fully cracked and was able to get her resolve back and despite her destroyed reputation is still Supergirl.
Diana went through her own brand of hell during the course of this tale, from nearly getting killed by some thugs to having a drug addiction forced on her and numerous painful defeats from Sergei and her reputation destroyed it's a wonder she didn't come out of this ready to go all Injustice on some people. When compared to Kara she noticeably got the harsher treatment but that can be because unlike the other girl she has training even without her powers and is still a threat needing extra attention. I mean during one of their escape attempts Kara just got knocked out via drugs while Sergei chose to beat Diana to within an inch of her life and permanently leave his mark on her for the remainder of the story. Tony also goes out of his way to degrade her by selling her for chump change when he has her hooking for him. Much like Kara though even if she fell to compliance it was more out a fear and self preservation rather than genuine breaking and the moment she had a bit of her power back she tried to take Sergei's head off. Also like Kara even when given the opportunity to deal out some revenge to her tormentor, she sticks to her code and while she might injure she still refused to kill.

The epilogue had me at the edge of my seat to see how it would all end and you didn't disappoint. It had twist and turns, intense battles and some smut peppered in there and the heroes came close to losing but in the end were able to overcome the villain trio, rescue Kal and finally be rid of Tony while Lex and Roxie were sent to jail. While one could expect it to be bitter sweet it landed instead more on the lighter type of ending as they are dealing with what they endured and despite the worlds perception of them after the videos don't intend on letting it drag them down and Kara even got another small measure of payback and resolution by destroying the building where they experienced all those terrible things and got her old smile back.

Again this is probably one of the longest and best peril stories around in my opinion. It had it all and wasn't afraid to get a bit dark, have a bit of humor and didn't have a quick and easy resolution where everything gets wrapped up nicely with a bow but instead they had to put in work to get there happy ending. Te heroes won in the end but it will take quite a while before they can outrun those dvd's, although they do have the perk of being practically immortal so there's a chance.

Sorry once more for taking a freaking year to write this up. This story had one hell of a plot-line, excellently written characters, had you feeling for what the heroes were going though, hating and loving the villains in the same breath and was epic from start to finish.

Loved it.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Talia, I can't thank you enough for this wonderful sweeping comment about both the entire series and its epilogue. It meant a lot to have you offering comments throughout the posting of this series and your final critique is a wonderful holiday gift!

We'll chat more about this online.

wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The descriptions of situations in this story set my imagination alive especially during Wonder Woman's incredible perilous hallway from hell scene where she is showcasing her fantastic Amazon bullet defecting abilities with her wonderful strength & stamina. All the exciting, detailed action-packed fight scenes kept me on the edge of my seat along with Tony’s & Luthor's vast knowledge of how to depower the heroes. Luthor's array of high tech weapons & gadgets he has around the place work brilliantly. After reading this chapter, I plan on reading your previous chapters. Awesome!
:yahoo:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

wondergirlsupragirl wrote:
5 years ago
The descriptions of situations in this story set my imagination alive especially during Wonder Woman's incredible perilous hallway from hell scene where she is showcasing her fantastic Amazon bullet defecting abilities with her wonderful strength & stamina. All the exciting, detailed action-packed fight scenes kept me on the edge of my seat along with Tony’s & Luthor's vast knowledge of how to depower the heroes. Luthor's array of high tech weapons & gadgets he has around the place work brilliantly. After reading this chapter, I plan on reading your previous chapters. Awesome!
:yahoo:
Thanks a lot wondergirlsupragirl for your comments. I'm not sure how far back you're going in my SG Mob series but if it's to the very beginning you have plenty of scenes to enjoy. A year or two's worth. LOL. Let me know in this thread what you think.

Thanks again! :thumbup:

Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Very good story. I enjoyed it. Tony started to have feelings for Kara/Supergirl and cared for her before giving his life to save hers. As for Lex Luthor, I can understand Superman wanting to kill him. He is a menace and put him, Supergirl, and Wonder Woman through hell.
Mlod
Henchman
Henchman

Nice epilogue, even with their regenerative abilities and healing rays this is going to be with them in some form for the rest of their lives.