Bluestone Superheroine Members Club! (Closed Group)

Home of Supernova, Wondra, Darkwing and many more!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Supernova called a meeting of Bluestone heroines! She had a proposal.
"Why don't we form a Bluestone Superheroine Members Club for our fans?"
Darkwing asked, "Do you think there will be enough support from the fans?"
Dark Wondra interjected, "If this Club is formed, I would definitely come back and do another video for the fans!"
So, the three heroines pondered this idea further...
[attachment=0]AllThreeInCell.jpg[/attachment]

(Note: Take a look at the end of this thread! As of Tuesday, May 30th, 2017, a Supernova/Supernova Prime special Membership Edition Movie has just been added to the Membership Proposal!)

Well, what do you think?
Are there enough fans to support this initiative?
We need 100 members in order to make this work.

Here's what would be involved:

1. If we can get 100 members committed, their initial membership fee of $20.00 would entitle them to an early copy of our first membership video for their initial membership fee, a saving of at least $5.00 on the video. Members will get their copy at least 3 days before it will be released to the public;
2. We will ask our members what they would like to see in the video, and will try our best to add these requests to the videos;
3. The first video to qualify for this membership plan would be "Darkwing 16: Saviours of the World", which will tie in to our Supernova/Supernova Prime vs. Doomsday storyline;
4. Members would then prepay $20.00 for each subsequent video release;
5. But that's not all, you also get a free video, because you'll be getting both versions of the video, and as you know, sometimes the elements you want are spread between the two versions. So, getting both versions for less than the price of one is an absolute bargain;
6. Finally, you will be helping the Bluestone Superheroine series to survive, because without fans committing funds up front to assist with production costs, this series might have to be cancelled as being too expensive to continue.

So, let's see if we have enough support to launch the Bluestone Superheroine Members Club!
If you would be prepared to join, either post on this thread, or send me a PM or an email to [email protected], simply stating that you would pay the initial membership fee of $20.00. If we get 100 fans agreeing to join, we will launch this club!

I will use this thread to announce numbers from this and our Femme Fatalities forum, as well as the launch of the Club should there be sufficient interest!

Don't simply watch from the sidelines. Have your requests heard. Become a member!

Blue
Attachments
AllThreeInCell.jpg
AllThreeInCell.jpg (985.6 KiB) Viewed 10481 times
Last edited by Bluestone 6 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Does becoming a member of this club obligate you to buying every video? For example if I like the Supernova and White Angel series but not the Bats videos, how does that work?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Does becoming a member of this club obligate you to buying every video? For example if I like the Supernova and White Angel series but not the Bats videos, how does that work?
There will only be a Club if we get 100 people to support the initial offering, which is the Darkwing video.

If the Club is founded, then members can decide whether or not they wish to contribute for each subsequent video as it is announced. If so, they send an additional $20 by the stated deadline. There is no obligation to do so for these future videos.

Only problem with waiting for Supernova and White Angel to be offered to members is that there won't be a Club set up unless we have 100 members committed to the Darkwing video. So, hopefully, there are enough people out there who will commit to the Darkwing video in order to get the Club established.

In light of your comment, we have amended the rules to provide that members will have the option to apply their initial $20 membership fee to a future members' video instead of to the Darkwing one. That should help to get the Club established.

Blue
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

I see them pondering, but why aren't they kissing? ;)
ec76
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Count me in Blue! I hope this happens. I love your stuff!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

ec76 wrote:Count me in Blue! I hope this happens. I love your stuff!
Thanks for agreeing to sign up, ec76. We have 10 from the other forum. So, that's 11 total so far. 1/10th of the way there.

Hopefully, others will follow suit. You don't want that other forum to get all the say in content, do you, guys?

Blue
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I'm in.

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, here's something that should encourage more members to join...

We've just decided that, if we get 100 members, we will offer a very special version of the Supernova & Supernova Prime story arc to members only in an extra special limited edition video package, which will contain the following:

1. The two videos, "Supernova 15: Doomsayer" and "Supernova Prime 2: Alien Dawn" edited into one epic movie at $10 off the price of the two videos individually;
2. This special Membership Edition will also include deleted takes and scenes from the rushes that will only be available in this membership package as well as loads of stills from the movie;
3. This special Membership Edition will also include both versions of the movie, Peril and Extreme;
4. This Supernova/Supernova Prime special Membership Edition will be delivered to members as a prepaid video several days before the individual videos are released to the public;

There will be a deadline for buying your Bluestone Superheroine Membership so that you qualify for this extra special Supernova/Supernova Prime Membership Edition, and once that deadline passes the Supernova/Supernova Prime special Membership Edition will never be made available again.

So, are the fans of the Supernova family now interested in membership in the Bluestone Superheroine Membership Club?

[attachment=1]Supernova Doomsayer still 21.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Supernova Doomsayer still 17.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 21.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 21.jpg (814.36 KiB) Viewed 10284 times
Supernova Doomsayer still 17.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 17.jpg (840.84 KiB) Viewed 10284 times
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

Sign me up!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Are you able to reveal what types of deleted scenes/alternate scenes there are? If they involve any ko stuff that would certainly sweeten the deal
jobber100
Neophyte
Neophyte

Sign me up!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Okay there are email sign-ups coming in as well as a lot of sign-ups from the FF board, so here's the updated list.

Membership Roll Call:

Richpartist
The Honey Badger
dunnie1
rockastan05
YTJGabriel04
Mamooche24
alexabs88
twd32
Warfish
Rp21870
ec76 (from SH forum)
DrDominator9 (from SH forum)
Super heroine lover
xj900uk
Chet3488
DrMabuse
Foolish Mortal (from SH forum)
jobber100 (from SH forum)
philbert0
4 email sign-ups

We're at 23, a quarter of the way there!

Remember, we need a minimum of 100 to make this membership club happen. Then, we will put together that special Limited Edition Supernova/Supernova Prime vs. Doomsayer movie together with deleted footage... but we won't be offering this special collector's edition unless we get 100 people committing to becoming members. So, sign up on this thread or pm me or email me at [email protected]. I can't keep this offer open forever, but we can give it another week to see if there are 100 people out there who can see the incredible benefits of the Bluestone Superheroines Club!

Supernova Prime does not look happy with those under-100 numbers! I don't think you want to see her really angry!!! :giggle:

[attachment=0]Supernova Doomsayer still 26.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 26.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 26.jpg (788.68 KiB) Viewed 10199 times
Bert

Count me in, Blue!
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well damn cant go wrong with this lets just hope that we get the 100 interested people
I'm in :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Are you able to reveal what types of deleted scenes/alternate scenes there are? If they involve any ko stuff that would certainly sweeten the deal
Sorry for the late reply. I missed this question. The extra footage in the Supernovas Members' Limited Edition package will include Peril outtakes, i.e. chloro, strangling, bear hug, etc. So, raw footage that is both seen and not seen in the film but concentrating on the peril and death elements, not the cute out-takes of the actresses simply smiling and enjoying their work. Hope that clarifies.

Two more sign-ups here, plus email and FF signups, so here's the new Members List:

Richpartist
The Honey Badger
dunnie1
rockastan05
YTJGabriel04
Mamooche24
alexabs88
twd32
Warfish
Rp21870
ec76 (from SH forum)
Super heroine lover
xj900uk
Chet3488
DrMabuse
philbert0
4 email sign-ups
squidd82
3 via email
t0mAc3
darthtacos
Bert (SH forum)
ripper1 (SH forum)
1 more via email

Total to date: 32

Blue
Masmune
Henchman
Henchman

OK, so I'm confused. If I want the "extra special Supernova/Supernova Prime Membership Edition" is it $40 for the video plus $20 for the prepay membership?

Thanks!

-Masmune
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Masmune wrote:OK, so I'm confused. If I want the "extra special Supernova/Supernova Prime Membership Edition" is it $40 for the video plus $20 for the prepay membership?

Thanks!

-Masmune
Hi Masmune,

Glad you asked that question. No, if you want the "extra special Supernova/Supernova Prime Membership Edition", you simply post on this thread that you'll be one of the 100 members that we need. Then, I will advise everyone on the list when and where the "extra special Supernova/Supernova Prime Membership Edition" can be pre-purchased a few days before the membership release. Once it's released to members, you will be sent the download codes.

So, there's no $20 fee, just the $40 to get the membership edition.

The $20 was stated at the beginning of this thread, because it was anticipated that our first membership video would be the soon to be shot Darkwing video, but we decided to reward members with a special edition of the blockbuster Doomsayer 2 episode story arc in order to kick off the Bluestone Club with a real BANG!

So, to reiterate... there is NO sign-up fee. Once you're on the list above, you will be offered each of the special members videos, and you can either buy them, or not... but you'd be foolish not to get these awesome special editions. In fact, it really astounds me that people are not signing up in droves, but maybe they are just confused thinking that we want to collect membership fees for nothing, when in fact, we're simply offering videos at a reduced price with ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATION TO BUY ANYTHING! :)

Blue
Masmune
Henchman
Henchman

Reduced price and no obligation? Then sign me up!

-Masmune
DrMabuse
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thanks for spelling out the particulars and logistics of this, Blue. I'm on the list already, but have been wondering when/how the formal "joining" process would work. When the time comes, will members be notified via PM here on the forum?
madcat17d
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Count me in.
Godz24
Henchman
Henchman

Count me in
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

DrMabuse wrote:Thanks for spelling out the particulars and logistics of this, Blue. I'm on the list already, but have been wondering when/how the formal "joining" process would work. When the time comes, will members be notified via PM here on the forum?
Since we have members from other forums, we will be contacting those who have agreed to join by email and pm's on their home forums in order to compile a mailing list. Then, we will send newsletters to this group advising them of where they can pre-purchase their membership offers, the first being the Supernovas vs. Doomsayer movie package. Download links will be provided to those who choose to pre-purchase these special membership offers.

Unfortunately, none of this will take place if we don't have 100 interested parties within the next week or so.

So, if there's anyone out there who is sitting on the fence... time to let us know that you're interested in The Bluestone Superheroines Membership Club while it's still a possibility!

Here's the Membership Roll so far:

Richpartist
The Honey Badger
dunnie1
rockastan05
YTJGabriel04
Mamooche24
alexabs88
twd32
Warfish
Rp21870
ec76 (from SH forum)
Super heroine lover
xj900uk
Chet3488
DrMabuse
philbert0
squidd82
t0mAc3
darthtacos
Bert (SH forum)
ripper1 (SH forum)
Ryan Hinto
Masmune (SH forum)
rayman
madcat17d (SH forum)
Godz24 (SH forum)
Rag82
10 email sign-ups

40 total

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi All,

Barely to the halfway point. We have 44 potential members with only a week to go. Where is everyone?

I don't understand why every Bluestone Superheroine fan is not rushing to sign up for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Do you not understand what you're missing? Here goes:

1. $5.00 off every video with no obligation to buy any that you don't want;
2. You get both versions of the videos that you do buy at a 2-for-1 price, plus unused footage available nowhere else;
3. An early release of every video that you choose to purchase;
4. NO MEMBERSHIP FEE;
5. Input into future videos, such as the unshot Darkwing and Dark Wondra videos;

If those 5 points don't sell you on this concept, then I guess nothing will.

We still need 56 more people to express their interest in joining the Club over the next week, or we'll have to let this win-win opportunity pass you by, though it would be a shame for all of you to miss out on these unparalleled opportunities. :cry:

Hope to hear from 56 more potential members over the next few days.

Remember, in addition to everything else, you get a special members only limited edition movie containing both "Supernova 15: Doomsayer" and "Supernova Prime 2: Alien Dawn", before the public is able to see either of these fantastic masterpieces! That's worth the effort to add your name to the list in and of itself!

[attachment=0]Supernova Doomsayer still 31.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 31.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 31.jpg (657.49 KiB) Viewed 10208 times
Sdrox99
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Im in
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Sdrox99 wrote:Im in
Welcome aboard. Okay, that's 45. Just need 55 more. Certainly there are 55 guys out there who want to save money on Bluestone videos, and who get to choose which ones they want, without commiting any funds for videos that they don't want.

If this Club's a 'go', there'll be:

1. The Supernova/Supernova Prime movie;
2. Then, a Darkwing episode with input from members;
3. Then, a Dark Wondra video with input from members...

and that's only the initial 3 blockbuster videos. We plan many more with LOTS of member extras.

Remember that if you don't want to post here, you can simply send me an email to [email protected] to express your interest.

Blue
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Count me in Blue! :buhbye: :supes: :thumbup:
modal
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'm in too!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's a new Member's question regarding the Bluestone Superheroines Club, and our informative answer!

ludicolo66 wrote:I'm certainly in, but I have a question, and I apologize if this has already been asked, but instead of this video, would my $20 be able to get me another video, say like one of the Teen Bat videos? I'm in either way, but I would say Teen Bat is more my speed, at the moment.

Sorry for the confusion, ludicolo66, and you're not the only one who is confused. Here's the skinny:

We started the Club idea with the upcoming Darkwing video which we offered to members at the reduced price of $20. So, $20 didn't just get you in the Club but got you the Darkwing video. In accordance with feedback that we received, we decided to amend the terms of joining the Club. Here are the revised terms:

1. No membership fee is required... ever! All you have to do is post, p.m. or email me that you'll support this initiative and you're in!
2. Our first membership offering is the full "Supernova/Supernova Prime vs. Doomsayer" Limited Edition Movie, normally sold as two episodes at a price of $25 each, making it a $50 value, but sold to Club Members for only $40, together with Members only additional footage!
3. There is no obligation for you to buy this Limited Edition movie or any of our Membership offers. So, you can definitely wait until there's a Membership offering that you want to buy with your membership discount of 20% off the regular price.
4. Only members will be emailed to announce the availability of these Membership offers, which will be made available for a limited time before the regular episodes are released to the general public.

We have also received more email sign-ups, so here's the up-to-date Membership Roster:

Richpartist
The Honey Badger
dunnie1
rockastan05
YTJGabriel04
Mamooche24
alexabs88
twd32
Warfish
Rp21870
ec76 (from SH forum)
Super heroine lover
xj900uk
Chet3488
DrMabuse
philbert0
squidd82
t0mAc3
darthtacos
Bert (SH forum)
ripper1 (H forum)
Ryan Hinto
Masmune (SH forum)
rayman
madcat17d (SH forum)
Godz24 (SH forum)
Rag82
LTerry
markmarr
Totallibertarianism
Sdrox99 (SH forum)
samb55
Unknownn (SH forum)
Night_Lantern (SH forum)
modal (SH forum)
16 Blueman52
tiberius
Dr Manhattan
RobertBaron
ludicolo66
15 email sign-ups

58 total

Now we're getting somewhere. Only 42 more required and the Club will be formed. Only a week to go in order to get another 42 more people to sign up. So, it's now or never! :)

Blue
drzod
Henchman
Henchman

I'm with you too.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

drzod wrote:I'm with you too.
Cool. We're now at 60. Only 40 more to go.

Those who have joined by the end of today will have a say in our new Darkwing video.

Blue
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Totally awesome, count me in Blue!

:ww1: :yahoo:
LordSnot
Henchman
Henchman

We get both versions for price of one and raw footage?? Sign me up!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey All, we're now at 64. See the updated list below.

We're not quite there yet, but we are allowing those who have already signed up to have input into the upcoming Darkwing video, tentatively entitled, "Darkwing 16: Saviour".

All those who signed up prior to today, and provided us with their email addresses, should have received an email from us asking for your input. If you have not, then check your spam filter. (We are still waiting for email addresses from some of those who signed up at this forum, and will send a separate email out to them once we get their email addresses.)

We still need 36 more members in order to launch the Club, but hopefully they will roll in this week. Those who sign-up before the next member email goes out will also get input into the Darkwing video. So, add your name to the list now either by posting here, or by sending me an email at [email protected].

Bluestone Superheroines Club (BSC) Roster:

Richpartist
The Honey Badger
dunnie1
rockastan05
YTJGabriel04
Mamooche24
alexabs88
twd32
Warfish
Rp21870
ec76 (from SH forum)
Super heroine lover
xj900uk
Chet3488
DrMabuse
philbert0
squidd82
t0mAc3
darthtacos
Bert (SH forum)
ripper1 (SH forum)
Ryan Hinto
Masmune (SH forum)
rayman
madcat17d (SH forum)
Godz24 (SH forum)
Rag82
LTerry
markmarr
Totallibertarianism
Sdrox99 (SH forum)
samb55
Unknownn (SH forum)
Night_Lantern (SH forum)
modal (SH forum)
16 Blueman52
tiberius
Dr Manhattan
RobertBaron
ludicolo66
drzod (SH forum)
wondergirlsupragirl (SH forum)
LordSnot (SH forum)
Kaneda73
17 email sign-ups

64 total

Thanks for your support!

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We're now up to 70 with only 30 more needed!
All those who have signed up to date should check their email, inbox or spam folder, for a members email telling them how they can select elements for the upcoming Darkwing video, just because they added their names to the Members List.

Here's the up-to-date

Richpartist
The Honey Badger
dunnie1
rockastan05
YTJGabriel04
Mamooche24
alexabs88
twd32
Warfish
Rp21870
ec76 (from SH forum)
Super heroine lover
xj900uk
Chet3488
DrMabuse
philbert0
squidd82
t0mAc3
darthtacos
Bert (SH forum)
ripper1 (SH forum)
Ryan Hinto
Masmune (SH forum)
rayman
madcat17d (SH forum)
Godz24 (SH forum)
Rag82
LTerry
markmarr
Totallibertarianism
Sdrox99 (SH forum)
samb55
Unknownn (SH forum)
Night_Lantern (SH forum)
modal (SH forum)
16 Blueman52
tiberius
Dr Manhattan
RobertBaron
ludicolo66
drzod (SH forum)
LordSnot (SH forum)
Kaneda73
cookiezan2
redking
strangler_tw
19 email sign-ups

70 Total

Only 30 more needed to officially launch the Club and all of the goodies that it will entail!

Blue
DrMabuse
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Bluestone wrote:We're now up to 70 with only 30 more needed!
All those who have signed up to date should check their email, inbox or spam folder, for a members email telling them how they can select elements for the upcoming Darkwing video, just because they added their names to the Members List.

Blue
Hi Blue,

I haven't seen an email from you (checked my spam folder as well.) Just to be sure, I sent myself an email through the forum, and it went to my in box. Have you sent them out yet?

Thanks, looking forward to your upcoming work.

Dr. Mabuse
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

DrMabuse wrote:
Bluestone wrote:We're now up to 70 with only 30 more needed!

Blue
Hi Blue,

I haven't seen an email from you (checked my spam folder as well.) Just to be sure, I sent myself an email through the forum, and it went to my in box. Have you sent them out yet?

Thanks, looking forward to your upcoming work.

Dr. Mabuse
Looks like I don't have your email address. Can you pm it to me please.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist
The Honey Badger
dunnie1
rockastan05
YTJGabriel04
Mamooche24
alexabs88
twd32
Warfish
Rp21870
ec76 (from SH forum)
Super heroine lover
xj900uk
Chet3488
DrMabuse (SH forum)
philbert0
squidd82
t0mAc3
darthtacos
Bert (SH forum)
ripper1 (SH forum)
Ryan Hinto
Masmune (SH forum)
rayman
madcat17d (SH forum)
Godz24 (SH forum)
Rag82
LTerry
markmarr
Totallibertarianism
Sdrox99 (SH forum)
samb55
Unknownn (SH forum)
Night_Lantern (SH forum)
modal (SH forum)
16 Blueman52
tiberius
Dr Manhattan
RobertBaron
ludicolo66
drzod (SH forum)
LordSnot (SH forum)
Kaneda73
cookiezan2
redking
strangler_tw
drdoom88 (SH forum)
HeroDeath
WilsonP
24 email sign-ups

77 Total!

Only 23 more needed to make this Club a reality! Come on, guys. There must be another 23 members on this and the FF forum who want discounted videos, special extras, early release, and a say in the content of future videos without having to pay any membership fee or commit to purchase anything! Come on, guys! This is a no-brainer! There's absolutely NO downside!

We're running out of time. We only have until Friday at midnight to sign up another 23 members. Otherwise, this is all for naught!

Here's a scene from the special Members' Only Supernova/Supernova Prime vs. Doomsayer movie...

[attachment=0]Supernova Doomsayer still 38.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 38.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 38.jpg (772.72 KiB) Viewed 9911 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, we seem to be stalled at 78 of the 100 needed to form this Club with only 14 hours left to go!

I've done my part. In fact, I've incorporated 90% of the elements selected by those who had signed up for membership into our next video, which has now been re-titled to "Darkwing 16: Mind Games" and has Darkwing taking on Xander and Master Mace in an attempt to assist the Supernovas in their Doomsday battle. Darkwing and Supernova have realized that it is Xander who has been manipulating Doomsayer from afar into coming to this planet to seek out and destroy the Supernovas.

So, the membership idea was really starting to percolate. I truly hope that there are 22 more people out there who are willing to join! All they have to do is post on this thread, pm me, or email me at [email protected]. No upfront membership fees, no obligation to buy anything, you just get videos for a reduced price before they are released to the public as well as special versions of these videos including extra footage. You cannot lose when you become a member of the Bluestone Superheroines Club!

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!!!

Blue
mcg
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Add me in Blue.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

With the sign-up above and a few email and FF forum sign-ups, we're up to 83 Members with only 17 more needed.

Since we're so close, I'll extend the deadline to Sunday at midnight.

Richpartist
The Honey Badger
dunnie1
rockastan05
YTJGabriel04
Mamooche24
alexabs88
twd32
Warfish
Rp21870
ec76 (from SH forum)
Super heroine lover
xj900uk
Chet3488
DrMabuse (SH forum)
philbert0
squidd82
t0mAc3
darthtacos
Bert (SH forum)
ripper1 (SH forum)
Ryan Hinto
Masmune (SH forum)
rayman
madcat17d (SH forum)
Godz24 (SH forum)
Rag82
LTerry
markmarr
Totallibertarianism
Sdrox99 (SH forum)
samb55
Unknownn (SH forum)
Night_Lantern (SH forum)
modal (SH forum)
16 Blueman52
tiberius
Dr Manhattan
RobertBaron
ludicolo66
drzod (SH forum)
LordSnot (SH forum)
Kaneda73
cookiezan2
redking
strangler_tw
drdoom88 (SH forum)
HeroDeath
WilsonP
mcg (SH forum)
GirlyStrangler
jhsnuff
27 email sign-ups

83 total

After we get to 100, future members can join, but there will then be an up front membership fee. So, best to join now while it's free!

Blue
Jdd
Neophyte
Neophyte

Count me in
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Jdd wrote:Count me in
Okay, you're in! Can you pm me your email address, and I'll add you to our anonymous members email list. We'll send you notification of the membership offers, the first one being the Members Only Supernovas Doomsayer Movie!

We're now at 85 members. Only 15 more to go!

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Two more sign-ups. So, we're up to 87 Members with only a lucky 13 more required by the end of the weekend for the Club to be formed!

Richpartist
The Honey Badger
dunnie1
rockastan05
YTJGabriel04
Mamooche24
alexabs88
twd32
Warfish
Rp21870
ec76 (from SH forum)
Super heroine lover
xj900uk
Chet3488
DrMabuse (SH forum)
philbert0
squidd82
t0mAc3
darthtacos
Bert (SH forum)
ripper1 (SH forum)
Ryan Hinto
Masmune (SH forum)
rayman
madcat17d (SH forum)
Godz24 (SH forum)
Rag82
LTerry
markmarr
Totallibertarianism
Sdrox99 (SH forum)
samb55
Unknownn (SH forum)
Night_Lantern (SH forum)
modal (SH forum)
16 Blueman52
tiberius
Dr Manhattan
RobertBaron
ludicolo66
drzod (SH forum)
LordSnot (SH forum)
Kaneda73
cookiezan2
redking
strangler_tw
drdoom88 (SH forum)
HeroDeath
WilsonP
mcg (SH forum)
DaStrangler
jhsnuff
Jdd (SH forum)
Supergirl77 (SH forum)
29 email sign-ups

87 total

After we get to 100, future members can join, but there will then be an up front membership fee. So, best to join now while it's free!

Blue
bbsucks
Henchman
Henchman

Count me in.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

count me in.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Almost there! At 91, and only need 9 more sign-ups before midnight tonight in order to officially form the Bluestone Superheroines Club!
Remember, memberships are free today, but will cost $10 to 20 as of tomorrow.

Richpartist
The Honey Badger
dunnie1
rockastan05
YTJGabriel04
Mamooche24
alexabs88
twd32
Warfish
Rp21870
ec76 (from SH forum)
Super heroine lover
xj900uk
Chet3488
DrMabuse (SH forum)
philbert0
squidd82
t0mAc3
darthtacos
Bert (SH forum)
ripper1 (SH forum)
Ryan Hinto
Masmune (SH forum)
rayman
madcat17d (SH forum)
Godz24 (SH forum)
Rag82
LTerry
markmarr
Totallibertarianism
Sdrox99 (SH forum)
samb55
Unknownn (SH forum)
Night_Lantern (SH forum)
modal (SH forum)
16 Blueman52
tiberius
Dr Manhattan
RobertBaron
ludicolo66
drzod (SH forum)
LordSnot (SH forum)
Kaneda73
cookiezan2
redking
strangler_tw
drdoom88 (SH forum)
HeroDeath
WilsonP
mcg (SH forum)
DaStrangler
jhsnuff
Jdd (SH forum)
Supergirl77 (SH forum)
bbsucks (SH Forum)
Dragon1 (SH Forum)
31 email sign-ups

91 total

We're almost there, guys, with a few hours left for those 9 last minute sign-ups!

Blue
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

One would hope that falling just 9 short wouldn't prevent the whole project from going forward?

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:
6 years ago
One would hope that falling just 9 short wouldn't prevent the whole project from going forward?
We just hit 92, so only 8 short now, and some members have pledged a double membership, if necessary to get this project launched.

It looks like its a 99% a 'GO'. The only question now is how many people will get the FREE MEMBERSHIP before midnight! Starting tomorrow, the membership will cost latecomers $10.00 to join. My goodness, it's like pulling teeth to give away free memberships these days! LOL! :confused:

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Some fans are so focused on getting this Club established and saving the Bluestone Superheroines that they have suggested contributing extra to make it a 'GO', but it's not really fair for some members to double buy the membership offers. So, if you want to help the cause, just buy one of our many videos, unless you already have each and every one of them. LOL!

The good news is that we're now at 94 members. So, just 6 more needed, or some of those offered double memberships, and the Club will be formed!

I can guaranty you that we've come close enough that there will indeed be a Bluestone Superheroines Club, and we are already working hard on putting the final... spectacular... touches on the first Membership Offer: "Supernova and Supernova Prime in a fight to the finish with Doomsayer!" More on this will be emailed to all of the members when a special Members' release date has been fixed!

Congratulations to all of you!

Here's the updated

Richpartist
The Honey Badger
dunnie1
rockastan05
YTJGabriel04
Mamooche24
alexabs88
twd32
Warfish