"Undercover" Featuring Coco Coming Soon To TBFE Films

General discussions about superheroines!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

"Undercover"

https://vimeo.com/211059603

Contains: Male/female Combat, 2 on 1 Male/Male/Female Combat, Female/Female combat, face, body, belly Punching, kicks, low blows, crawling, choking, various holds, full nudity, lap dance strip tease, heroine's head dunked in water and held repeatedly, forced humiliating arousal in multiple scenarios administered by Villainess, heroine forced to cum, de-booting,

Synopsis: Redwing has been investigating a sex trafficking organization. To get inside, Redwing must pose as a stripper/hooker. Redwing shows up prepared and even after Piper forces her to "audition" with a lap dance, Redwing keeps her cool. Once Redwing is close enough and thinks she has Piper distracted, she plants a kiss on Piper's lips. Little does Piper know, but Red has a special chemical that is activated with touch. Before long, Piper is unconscious. Now all Redwing must do is fight her way through 4 guards and release the girls locked in the back. Problem is, while Redwing is distracted fighting the guards and saving the girls, Piper wakes up and escapes. Now Redwing is faced with 4 guards and the potential of having to deal with a very pissed off Piper. Furthermore, Piper didn't end up running a sex trafficking ring without learning how to fight and kill if necessary. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

http://thebattleforearth.com/undercover.html
Attachments
TBFE.jpg
TBFE.jpg (299.31 KiB) Viewed 9606 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I love Coco at bed time! Glad she's back looking as sexy as ever
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Very happy Coco is back. I was under the impression she retired.
LadySapphire

Great trailer!!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I loved her being wheeled away on the trolley there at the end of the trailer. Not enough trollies in SH peril these days. Nice job!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

LOVE the costume, and the trailer was amazing. Looks like a must buy.
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Totally awesome Redwing captured by a sexy villainess, this could be a classic!
Donnnnnn
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I dont know if Coco would be willing to do this but, in The Parolee III the heroine has to give oral to a rubber cock and i think it would be awesome to watch Coco doing this!
meepmeep
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Looks absolutely incredible. A day one buy for me.

Also, seeing Alex David appear in a TBFE film realllly makes me want to see her as a destroyed heroine in a TBFE film. <3
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone,

Finally have a workable schedule put together this month. Won’t have this one out until the 16th/17th. Got a fair amount of shooting early in the month! Just didn’t want to have folks expecting a date on this release and not be able to deliver!

This one’s definitely going to be a fun one though! Well worth the wait!:)

Allen
Donnnnnn
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

IS there anywhere else i can find Coco videos?
Donnnnnn
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Nowhere?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You are aware Donn she has done other Redwing stuff with TBFE a while back? I am not aware of anything else she has done with other producers.
Although I also recall she did a creature from the black lagoon type monster vid but I don't know who that was with.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Donnnnnn
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Yes i have her other SHG/TBFE stuff was just wondering if there was other sites she has worked for.
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

Tons of stuff on nicheclips from years back and Punished Heroines on SHG. Alex David has some stuff coming with her and you might even be able to dig some of her old stuff up on clips4sale but I'm not sure about that one!

Allen
Donnnnnn
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thanks for the info. I couldnt find anything. Do you guys take custom scripts?
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

90% of what we release is customer created! Stop by the following link when you have a chance:

http://thebattleforearth.com/Custom_Orders.html
vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

Yeah. Coco is a tough search.

I keep coming up with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC4C_Gcp_dM
meepmeep
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

thebattleforearth wrote:90% of what we release is customer created! Stop by the following link when you have a chance:

http://thebattleforearth.com/Custom_Orders.html
Hey Allen, if both Coco and Layla are local to TBFE HQ, that means Alex David is nearby as well, right? I realize she's not listed on your talent page, but would a collaboration between Alex David and TBFE with Alex in the role of a heroine be a possibility for a prospective custom seeker such as myself?

Looking forward to Undercover, btw!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

Feel free to email us meepmeep and I'll be more than happy to entertain the idea!

[email protected]

Allen
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Coco did a lot of stuff with chris corner i believe over on niceclips however not SHIP stuff, more of spy/gg/ other fighting stuff.

Ontopic, looking forward to this release.
Donnnnnn
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Going to be released today?
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

Tomorrow late!

Allen
kwood138
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Worth every penny!!!
MutantFiend
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Nice. She's got a bit of a Layla Rylan thing going on.
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Loved Undercover. Coco was excellent as the Superheroine who brings an end to a sex trade only to be turned into a sex slave herself.