The Doctor Is In (Dr. Ether Custom Story)

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hey gang,

Just wanted to share with you a rough draft of one of the stories that I attempted to have done in the past. I decided to give the script format for the stories a rest and try a different format just to see where it goes. On a quick note, my inspiration for this custom story was Anastasia Pierce's portrayal of Dr. Ether:
Dr. Natasha Ether (2).jpg
Dr. Natasha Ether (2).jpg (26.82 KiB) Viewed 1719 times
*Naturally, I don't do stories where the villain has the upper-hand on the heroine but here, I made an exception because Anastasia's portrayal of Dr. Ether was so wonderfully well-played. Anastasia, this is for you...homegirl!

Cast:
Anastasia Pierce as Dr. Natasha Ether
Goldie Blair as the voice of Wednesday (Computer A.I.)

Green Arrow enters the lair of Dr. Natasha Ether with her crossbow in hand and her quiver of arrows on her back. She sweeps the area, keeping an eye out for anything that may be suspicious but so far all she's come across is a lot of lab equipment, a chemistry set and other ramblings of a mad scientist.

"Hmm, she has to be around here somewhere," Green Arrow comments to herself. "Where in the world could that fruit loop of a scientist be?"

As Green Arrow continues venturing through the house, she makes a mistake and accidentally steps on a pressure pad. Suddenly, there's an electronic whine that sounds like something opening up and instantly Green Arrow is on alert ready for whatever may come her way. Then all of a sudden, a vase full of flowers starts spraying some white fumes into the air much to Green Arrow's puzzlement.

"Hey what is that?," Green Arrow asks with puzzlement.

"Emergency defense systems now active," says a synthetic female voice. "Doors on automatic shutdown...now commencing room purging procedures."

Green Arrow begins to cough and then she realizes what's happening: she tripped the silent alarm and now the computer's defense systems were trying to render her unconscious. In a panic, Green Arrow runs to the front door, but it's locked and then tries one of the windows but those are bolted shut. Green Arrow begins coughing and tries to cover her mouth to avoid breathing in the fumes but to no avail, the knockout agent was still seeping into the room and she's getting woozy.

Running back to the front door, Green Arrow begins pounding her fist on it and shouting, "Help! Somebody get me outta here! (cough, cough). It's (cough)…it’s gas...(cough, cough)."

Finally, unable to stay conscious, Green Arrow moans softly and slides down the door onto the floor and she lets out a sigh and finally slumps over, blacked out from the effects of the knockout gas. Once she's unconscious, the computer notifies Dr. Ether whose busy working on a science experiment, of the intruder's presence.

"Dr. Ether, please acknowledge," the computer says.

Dr. Ether stops working on her project, pushes her safety glasses off her eyes and into her hair and with a strong Dutch-Austrian accent says, "Ja, what is it Wednesday?"

"There's an intruder in the main area of the home. She has been subdued via knockout agent," Wednesday replies.

Curious, Dr. Ether sets down her tools and says, "On-screen."

Wednesday pulls up a visual of Green Arrow lying on the floor, propped up against the door unconscious and Dr. Ether is amazed that Wednesday had subdued such a stunning looking woman.

"Oh my goodness," Dr. Ether says, her heart racing with excitement. "So the members of S.H.I.E.L.D didn't learn their lesson enough not to send anymore mice into my trap. Wednesday, which superheroine is this one?"

After doing a facial scan of Green Arrow, Wednesday replies, "Facial recognition confirmed: Olivia Queen a.k.a. Green Arrow, heiress to the Queen Family fortune and talented archer. Has entered numerous archery competitions and has successfully come in first place at each competition. Recruited by the Justice League for her archery skills on July the 5th 2007. On loan to the S.H.I.E.L.D. division to help investigate chemical theft from S.T.A.R. Labs."

Dr. Ether rubs her hands together with sadistic glee and says, "Ahhh, that's perfect. I'm sure she'll make an excellent subject for interrogation. Wednesday, shutdown the defense systems and siphon the Silent Night agent back into the air conditioning system."

The computer beeps and Wednesday replies, "Nightmode security deactivating...Silent Night agent now being purged from room. Please wait until Halon purging is completed."

Wednesday begins to siphon the agent back into the A/C system and then gives the signal to Dr. Ether that the room is clear and she leaves her workshop with her doctor's bag and her latex gloves and proceeds to the main room. Kneeling down in front of Green Arrow, Dr. Ether takes away her quiver of arrows, her throwing darts that she keeps strapped to her left wrist and helps the unconscious superheroine to her feet but has a little problem at first because Green Arrow is rather heavy.

"Whoa! You really are a whole lotta woman," Dr. Ether chuckles as she leads Green Arrow over to the couch and sets her down gently.

Dr. Ether then takes out her equipment and begins to check Green Arrow's vitals: her pulse and her pupils with her penlight, listens for a steady heartbeat with her stethoscope and even checks the inside of her mouth. She types some information into her laptop and it began sending data to her main computer in the workshop.

"Now...comes the fun part," Dr. Ether says with a wicked grin as she goes through her case of syringes.

She had all different varieties in her case but she was trying to decide which would be the best to use on Green Arrow. Finally, her eyes light up and she takes out a blue syringe called 'True Blue', a toxic truth serum that was made from the venom of the hominus reptilia, a highly venomous rattlesnake from the jungles of the Amazon.

"Now...where should we shoot her up at?," Dr. Ether wonders.

Then suddenly, a twisted smile appears on Dr. Ether's face and she gets another idea. She undoes Green Arrow's belt and turns her over on her stomach so that her orange-satin tight wearing rear-end is exposed.

"I think a shot in the ass is in order," Dr. Ether says with glee.

Before she does that though, Dr. Ether takes out a cotton ball with alcohol on it and begins to rub it on Green Arrow's rear-end without removing her tights.

"We wouldn't want our little prisoner to catch an infection now would we?," Dr. Ether says.

Once she's done, she takes the needle and is preparing to inject but then stops short and says, "You know there's something that I always wanted to say before doing this."

"What's that doctor?," Wednesday asks.

"Bottoms up," Dr. Ether says gleefully and she stabs Green Arrow in her bottom with the syringe and very slowly injects her with its contents. Green Arrow moans in her sleep and even frowns a little. Once the serum is in, Dr. Ether yanks the needle out, making Green Arrow jump in her sleep and Dr. Ether pats her gently on the bottom and then puts the needle away. But seeing Green Arrow unconscious really turned the mad scientist on and so Dr. Ether sits her up and pulls her in a loving embrace and kisses the unconscious superheroine all over the face, leaving lip-prints all over Green Arrow’s face and even kisses her full on the lips.

"Oh yes...this is the best relationship I've had with a heroine in a long time," Dr. Ether comments and kisses her full on the lips some more.

(Scene Fades Out)

(Fade to Open): Scene opens back up from Arrow’s P.O.V. as she slowly regains consciousness, she finds herself face to face with wide-eyed Dr. Ether, who is grinning at her mischievously. The scene then switches to third person so we can see Arrow with her green boots off and her wrists bound. Arrow's head is resting in Natasha’s pantyhosed lap and Natasha is gently stroking Arrow’s hair, waiting for her to wake up. Natasha has also brought her laptop with her as she intends to collect data on Green Arrow.

"Yoo hoo? Miss Arrow," Dr. Ether says sweetly in her Dutch accent, as she continues to gently stroke her hair.

"What's going on? Wh-what happened to me?," Green Arrow asks with puzzlement. “Why do I feel so strange?”

"Oh that's my special invention coursing its way through your veins," Dr. Ether says with a grin. "It's called True Blue...it's a little truth serum that's highly toxic but can be neutralized."

Green Arrow sighs and moans with contempt at being drugged and says, "Oh! You are mad!"

Pretending to take offence to that comment, Dr. Ether pouts and innocently says, “Mad? No! No, of course not! I’m not mad.”

“Yes you are,” Green Arrow replies groggily.

“No I’m not. I’m just a little...misunderstood. I prefer the term…eccentric,” Dr. Ether says. “But then…yeah. I guess you could say I’m a little…(gives a wishy-washy expression) nutty.”

“Oh, you are disturbing. What do you want from me?” Green Arrow asks.

"I just have a few questions that I'd like to ask you. Will you be a good girl and answer?," Dr. Ether asks and gently strokes Green Arrow's face.

Green Arrow vainly shakes her head 'no' but ends up saying, "Yes."

Dr. Ether claps her hands with glee and says, "Ooh goody that means it's already working. Alright first question: why are you here?"

"I'm here to serve...an arrest warrant...for your inhumane experiments on the League of Adventurous Women," Green Arrow replies.

"Who issued this warrant?," Dr. Ether asks.

Green Arrow fights to restrain herself from telling, but none the less speaks saying, "The women of S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Hmm, so the'yre are onto my little operation," Dr. Ether says to herself. She then turns back to her captive and says, "Green Arrow, how long do I have until the members of LAW dispatch another one of your comrades after me?"

Green Arrow sighs and says, "About another 24 hours."

Dr. Ether glances at her watch and says, "Perfect, right on schedule. Now that I have all the information that I need, I have no use for you anymore. So that being said...(gazes deep into her eyes)...what should I do with you now?"

Knowing that the mad scientist plans on getting rid of her, Green Arrow begs for her life, pleading, "Please don't kill me...just knock me out."

Dr. Ether chuckles and says, "You want me to knock you out?"

Green Arrow weakly nods her head and says, "Yes."

Ether considers that for a moment then she kisses Green Arrow on the cheek which leaves a lip-print and she softly whispers, "Okay baby...I suppose I can be nice just this once."

She reaches into her lab coat, pulls out a small facial mist bottle and gently sprays Green Arrow in the face with it. Green Arrow gasps and her eyes roll back into her head and she passes out into Dr. Ether's lap with her head drooping to the side. Dr. Ether chuckles and gently strokes the superheroine's hair and even kisses her on the forehead, grinning wickedly.

"That Silent Night spray should keep you out of my way for a few hours while I get ready to make my departure," Dr. Ether says and gently lays her out on the couch.

Before she gets ready to leave, she gets another idea. Taking out a red syringe, she turns Green Arrow over on her stomach again and then injects her into the ass yet a second time. At first, Green Arrow pops up alert when the needle hits her, but then she's cross-eyed with a loopy grin on her face and she passes out yet again.

"Ohhhh...that feels sooooooo goooood," Green Arrow replies, sounding almost like she's high from the drug.

"That serum will flush out the True Blue toxin in no time flat. When it does, I'll need to get one more thing from you before I leave," Dr. Ether tells her as she puts the cap back onto her syringe.

(Screen fades to black:)

(Scene opens back up with the words 'thirty minutes later' at the bottom of the screen. Green Arrow is struggling to sit up after regaining consciousness just as Dr. Ether enters with her shoulder bag)

"Uh-oh, looks like someone needs another dose of sleepy juice," Dr. Ether says and she takes the facial mist spray and sprays Green Arrow in the face again.

She sighs and passes out again, falling back down on the couch giving Dr. Ether enough time to take out her retinal scope and she opens each one of the unconscious archer's eyes and uses it to get a retinal scan so she can hack into the League's database but that's not all that Dr. Ether wants. She takes out an empty syringe from her pocket and yet again, plunges it into Green Arrow's bottom, this time to draw blood from her.

"I think you'll make a fine addition to my new team of clones that I'm concocting, Green Arrow," Dr. Ether tells her.

Once the syringe is full, she yanks it out of her butt and Green Arrow's body jumps and she lets out a painful grunt and groan but doesn't wake up. Satisfied, Dr. Ether gives Green Arrow's ass a kiss and two gentle pats on her butt before gathering her things and heading to the door.

"Wednesday, commence shutdown procedure and transfer all files to new location," Dr. Ether instructs the computer.

"Affirmative Dr. Ether...commencing workstation transfer and shutdown procedures. Now shutting down all operational power," Wednesday replies and suddenly the lights dim.

Before she leaves, Dr. Ether blows a kiss at the unconscious Green Arrow and coos, "Sleep tight Green Arrow...and pleasant dreams."

Dr. Ether then leaves the living room and right after she does, Green Arrow tries to sit up and the only thing she manages to do is hit the 'distress' beacon on her left wrist gauntlet before she passes back out again as screen...

fades to black.

The End
Dr. Natasha Ether (1).jpg
Dr. Natasha Ether (1).jpg (57.71 KiB) Viewed 1719 times
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Your set-ups are always fun. However, you should probably let yourself go with the narration. It's still very scripty and that makes your narrative voice seem a little... cold.

Just immerse yourself in the world you're creating. What do the characters look like? What's their history? What are they feeling?

And maybe consider your own fetishes. What's sticking in your mind as you write the story? If you have a thing for hot superheroines in tights, then tell us what Dr Ether is thinking while she plunges that syringe into Green Arrow's nylon-clad ass.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Heroine Addict wrote:Your set-ups are always fun. However, you should probably let yourself go with the narration. It's still very scripty and that makes your narrative voice seem a little... cold.

Just immerse yourself in the world you're creating. What do the characters look like? What's their history? What are they feeling?

And maybe consider your own fetishes. What's sticking in your mind as you write the story? If you have a thing for hot superheroines in tights, then tell us what Dr Ether is thinking while she plunges that syringe into Green Arrow's nylon-clad ass.
Thanks for the pointers Heroine Addict. You said I should let myself go with the narration, what did you mean by that? How does it make the narrative voice cold? Is there any way I can change that?

Please, any and all wisdom is greatly appreciated as I want my custom scripts for the future to be better. Can you give me an idea on how to make the narrative lively but erotic at the same time? I want the audience to 'see what I see' and 'feel what I feel' when they read some of these ideas.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

When I say your narrative voice seems "cold", I mean it's purely describing the actions from a detached perspective, like the stage directions in a script, rather than getting inside the characters' heads and telling us what they're thinking and feeling.

By "letting yourself go", I mean going wild on the stuff that excites you personally. What's going through Dr Ether's mind (in your mind) as she looms over Green Arrow's helpless ass with that syringe? Does the sight of that pink peach through sheer green nylon do anything for her? Does she consider peeling off the tights - or ripping them open - before remembering that she needs to stay focused on the plan?

It appears you're adapting this story from a custom script. The key thing to remember about a script is that it is not a complete work in its own right. Rather, it's a skeleton which is then fleshed-out by the production team and performers. In a piece of prose, it's the narrator's job to flesh-out the skeleton and make the world seem real.

Not sure I provided much wisdom there. Just my two cents.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Heroine Addict wrote:When I say your narrative voice seems "cold", I mean it's purely describing the actions from a detached perspective, like the stage directions in a script, rather than getting inside the characters' heads and telling us what they're thinking and feeling.

By "letting yourself go", I mean going wild on the stuff that excites you personally. What's going through Dr Ether's mind (in your mind) as she looms over Green Arrow's helpless ass with that syringe? Does the sight of that pink peach through sheer green nylon do anything for her? Does she consider peeling off the tights - or ripping them open - before remembering that she needs to stay focused on the plan?

It appears you're adapting this story from a custom script. The key thing to remember about a script is that it is not a complete work in its own right. Rather, it's a skeleton which is then fleshed-out by the production team and performers. In a piece of prose, it's the narrator's job to flesh-out the skeleton and make the world seem real.

Not sure I provided much wisdom there. Just my two cents.
Your two cents are as valuable as gold my friend. These pointers will really help us a lot for future write-ups. thank u bunches.