Let's all welcome our newest Moderator, DrDominator9!

Info regarding this website!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Couldn't happen to a better fella, thanks to our Ambassador TallyHo for penning the draft. :spidey:

CONGRATULATIONS TO DR DOMINATOR9 !

No he isn't pregnant, nor has he won the state lottery, - though it is the next best thing - what he has done is agreed to join the moderating team here at USH!

If you thought Ambassador Tallyho was dumb, you now have TWICE THE DUMBNESS as the Doc has joined as an Emissary to help those in need enjoy the forum. So if you are a newb who doesn't know the ropes or an old hand who just has an inane question, you can now contact/pester Tallyho OR DRDOMINATOR9 :yahoo:, if you want to converse with someone on that side of the pond who has a 'purty' mouth and doesn't make jokes based on 1970s TV shows.

So if you are in need of help or feel victimized in any way, or just don't understand something on the forum, you can now contact someone almost 24 hrs a day.

You can reach them either via the little contact symbol below their avatar in a post they have made, or if you refer to the THE TEAM tab at the bottom right of the screen on the main forum page you can click and select who you wish to contact

As a suggestion to see how he copes, why not send ALL QUERIES his way for the next few years? Just a thought....
(from your current Ambassador)

So well done to Doc for this selfless act (and taking on this thankless task) and I am sure you will join with us in welcoming him to the fold and offering him your heartiest congratulations on this promotion from member to unpaid working member.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yes, Doc, welcome to the fold and thanks again for agreeing to sell your house and all your belongings to fund my nefarious lifestyle.
What a guy,....what a guy...
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thanks.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

That will be my shortest post ever!

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Seriously though, I will try to make this site great again. It'll be the best site ever with millions and millions of visitors. All my advisors will be top notch people I can assure you that. I promise you that my office door will be closed to everyone equally. If you need anything, feel free to contact me. I may even do something to help you out.

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Congrats!!! A perfect addition to the leadership team here...a true master of his art and story telling, ever since reading his first girl shattering supergirl store I have been a fan for years!!
LadySapphire

Congratz Doc!
KennyLoggins
Sargeant
Sargeant

DrDominator9 wrote:Seriously though, I will try to make this site great again. It'll be the best site ever with millions and millions of visitors. All my advisors will be top notch people I can assure you that. I promise you that my office door will be closed to everyone equally. If you need anything, feel free to contact me. I may even do something to help you out.
Congratulations Dude, I hope your mandate last at least half as long as the Supergirl Capture by the Mob story line was so far.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

grats doc.