Snow Fall (Double Trouble Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hey gang,

Hope everybody is getting ready for a Happy New Year. Since temperatures are dropping faster than a drunk Harley Quinn in stilettos, I decided to do a review on an earlier production work involving a super-cool crimefighter who calls herself...the Snow Queen! So prepare for a bitter sweet harvest folks because...
Iceman Cometh kW644v5.gif
Iceman Cometh kW644v5.gif (1.7 MiB) Viewed 2770 times
Snow Fall (Title Card).mp4_snapshot_04.43_[2016.12.12_18.37.10].jpg
Snow Fall (Title Card).mp4_snapshot_04.43_[2016.12.12_18.37.10].jpg (16.15 KiB) Viewed 2770 times
Plot: When a government witness named Holly Woodall falls under threat of execution by a dangerous terrorist-cell known only as ‘the Cartel’, the Commissioner is forced to call on the city’s greatest Queen of cool to protect her from danger…Snow Queen!

After being informed of a possible security breach within the federal security program, Snow Queen is dispatched by the Commissioner to the safehouse where Holly is being guarded in order to ensure she lives another day. Because several attempts have been made against Holly’s life in the past two weeks, the Commissioner asks Snow Queen to take her to her ice fortress for safety until the mole has been found.

However, Snow Queen and Holly both learn that the enemy is closer than they think and the ‘Cartel’ has prepared a little trap. The only two questions that remain is…who is the bait…and who is the prey?
Snow Queen (Preparing for a Trip) .mp4_snapshot_11.40_[2016.12.12_19.16.59].jpg
Snow Queen (Preparing for a Trip) .mp4_snapshot_11.40_[2016.12.12_19.16.59].jpg (41.76 KiB) Viewed 2770 times
Quick Pick (Thoughts on the Film): You know, I don’t know what it is about Christina Carter, but I just can’t seem to get enough of her performances. While surfing through our hard-drives, my homegirl found this masterpiece from Double Trouble productions (a company that specializes in female mixed wrestling vids).

This vid was fun to watch and extremely entertaining…even by low-budget standards, the creators of this vid really showed a lot of innovation with the story, the costumes, the plot twist…even the special visual effects were amazing. Christina and her co-star the great Hollywood put on a great show with this tidbit and might I say, their performances were very impressive.

Pros

-Well, I’ll start first by saying that the plot for this story was very impressive and a lot of thought went into the plot: Holly, a government witness is being threatened by terrorists known as ‘the Cartel’ and Snow Queen is dispatched to ensure that she lives to testify against them. However, Snow Queen and Holly both learn that this is actually a trap meant to lure Snow Queen out into the open where a notorious assassin known as the Heroine Stalker is lying in wait to dispatch our Queen of Cool.

-This vid has excellent stage productions for the safehouse where Holly is staying at, complete with a federal agent to protect her and a small Jacuzzi where Holly is relaxing in.

The set for Ice Queen’s fortress was impressive also and they really gave her hideout a very frosty look.
Snow Queen (It's Freezing!) .mp4_snapshot_12.30_[2016.12.12_19.22.07].jpg
Snow Queen (It's Freezing!) .mp4_snapshot_12.30_[2016.12.12_19.22.07].jpg (39.42 KiB) Viewed 2770 times
Snow Queen (Winter Wonderland) .mp4_snapshot_13.44_[2016.12.12_19.46.08].jpg
Snow Queen (Winter Wonderland) .mp4_snapshot_13.44_[2016.12.12_19.46.08].jpg (39.57 KiB) Viewed 2770 times
-The costumes and outfits for this production were amazing also. I loved Christina’s robe that she had on (she shows off some cleavage a little while it’s open) as well as her Snow Queen outfit and Hollywood’s bathing suit as well as her civilian clothing were pretty awesome also.
Snow Queen (Prepare for Action) .mp4_snapshot_03.57_[2016.12.12_19.09.12].jpg
Snow Queen (Prepare for Action) .mp4_snapshot_03.57_[2016.12.12_19.09.12].jpg (44 KiB) Viewed 2770 times
-The Minion who is sent after Holly seemed like a real threat, but he appeared to be more of a pushover when Snow Queen entered the scene.

-Great sound and audio effects also. Every time Snow Queen used her powers you could hear this calm wind in the background and the sound effects they used when she beats up the Minion were of excellent quality. Great battle scenes that they put into this also.

-The biggest pro for this vid: the special visual effects and props that were used! Everything from an icicle to a toy gun to a snow globe were used to excellent effect for this vid. When they’re in Snow Queen’s layer, they made it look like it was so cold that you could see Holly’s breath in the mist of the cool! Phenomenal!

Christina got to showcase some amazing superpowers which she used offensively and defensively during her fight with the Minion: shooting icicles from her palms, turning a puddle of water into a slick surface for people to slip on, liquefying the enemy’s weapons…I could go on forever talking about how good the effects were, but you have to see it with your own eyes in order to believe it.

-Fabulous camerawork and excellent editing for this production also. Scenes were on point and there were no continuity errors whatsoever.

-Christina gives an impressive performance as always with her portrayal of Snow Queen. She had some very fun dialogue to use in the vid and she showed some serious professional acting in this vid. Some of her quotes include the following:

Snow Queen (sees Minion attacking Holly): Think you’re hot stuff beating up on a woman, don’t you? Well it’s time for you to cool off.

Or this one:

Snow Queen (to Holly whose in the Jacuzzi after being attacked): Excuse me Miss Woodall, you stay warm. I just wanna go play in the snow. (proceeds to beat up Minion)

Hollywood herself put on a good show also with her portrayal of Holly Woodall. Hollywood really played the damsel in distress swell, but there’s another part to her character that will really make your jaw drop when you learn of her connection to Snow Queen in the story.

-The plot twist they used for this story was excellent, but it unfortunately leads to a ‘con’ for this story.

Con

-Just one…the plot twist lead to a ‘downer ending’. As much fun as I had watching this, I really hated he way this story ended. I was like, ‘noooooo! They can’t end it like this!’ That and the fact that Christina got put on the receiving end of some nasty physical abuse at the hands of the Heroine Stalker who makes their appearance later in the story really had me shaking my head a little. And though Christina finds herself on the end of a critical beatdown, she doesn’t go down without a fight, so that alone made me smile.

*sigh* Ah well, c’est la vie.

Final Outcome

Aside from a downer ending (won’t say how it ends), ‘Snow Fall’ was a very impressive video from Double Trouble Productions and we get to see a glimpse of fetish models Christina Carter and Hollywood during their earlier days when they first started doing superheroine stories. Needless to say, this was a great trip down memory lane for my homegirl and I.

Final Score for ‘Snow Fall’: a whopping 10 out of 10.

Definitely a vid that you should have for your collection.

*Sadly, DT productions doesn't have a clips4sale store set up for their superheroine material, so if you want it, you're gonna have to purchase it here:

https://www.dtwrestling.com/mm5/merchan ... -0877-02DL
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Here's some more screencaps from this wonderful winter masterpiece:
Snow Queen (Sleeping Beauty).mp4_snapshot_01.55_[2016.12.12_19.08.33].jpg
Snow Queen (Sleeping Beauty).mp4_snapshot_01.55_[2016.12.12_19.08.33].jpg (28.27 KiB) Viewed 2760 times
Snow Queen (Mission- Terminate Snow Queen).mp4_snapshot_01.00_[2016.12.12_19.08.05].jpg
Snow Queen (Mission- Terminate Snow Queen).mp4_snapshot_01.00_[2016.12.12_19.08.05].jpg (41.72 KiB) Viewed 2760 times
Snow Queen (Minion) .mp4_snapshot_08.05_[2016.12.12_19.12.07].jpg
Snow Queen (Minion) .mp4_snapshot_08.05_[2016.12.12_19.12.07].jpg (74.37 KiB) Viewed 2760 times
Snow Queen (Assassination attempt!) .mp4_snapshot_07.14_[2016.12.12_19.10.48].jpg
Snow Queen (Assassination attempt!) .mp4_snapshot_07.14_[2016.12.12_19.10.48].jpg (27.34 KiB) Viewed 2760 times
Snow Queen (Defending Holly) .mp4_snapshot_09.02_[2016.12.12_19.14.38].jpg
Snow Queen (Defending Holly) .mp4_snapshot_09.02_[2016.12.12_19.14.38].jpg (49.43 KiB) Viewed 2760 times
Snow Queen (High Kick) .mp4_snapshot_15.55_[2016.12.12_19.55.23].jpg
Snow Queen (High Kick) .mp4_snapshot_15.55_[2016.12.12_19.55.23].jpg (23.86 KiB) Viewed 2760 times
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Is there a chloroform scene in this one??
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A clear transclucent blue ice looking strapon would be the perfect addition! Like an icicle!! And maybe a couple of snow balls
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Is there a chloroform scene in this one??
Sadly no. Basically here's what you'll see in the vid:

-Cool superpowers being used by Snow Queen.
-Some kickass fighting (some of it turns into a one-sided beatdown)
-An interesting story.
-Lovely costumes.

And a whole lot more. Some chloroform scenes or a knockout gas scene would've been fantastic for this. Hopefully if there's ever a continuation, they'll do that.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

batgirl1969 wrote:A clear transclucent blue ice looking strapon would be the perfect addition! Like an icicle!! And maybe a couple of snow balls
:lol:
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

This was a good movie and one of the first movies I bought from DT . Thanks for the review, it made me go back and watch it again. Christina Carter was perfect in this and was indeed very beautiful and succulent
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

avenger wrote:This was a good movie and one of the first movies I bought from DT . Thanks for the review, it made me go back and watch it again. Christina Carter was perfect in this and was indeed very beautiful and succulent
Agreed, she's extremely lovely in this one.

*sigh*

How I wish, I wish she could play this character as well as Wild Belle Hickok again.