Which actress/character is closest to a fetish superheroine?

General discussions about superheroines!
JennyFromTheBlock
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Between the following, which one is the closest to who could act convincingly in a superheroine sex video?

Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman
Adrianne Palicki's Wonder Woman
Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman
Helen Slater's Supergirl
Melissa Benoist's Supergirl

It is a combination of costume, body, stature, attitude, confidence, and vulnerability. Who is the champion in meeting this goal?
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

BY FAR!!!!! Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman
JohnFeer
Henchman
Henchman

What no love for Yvonne Craig?
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I could actually see Melissa Benoist all breathless in a first time lesbian encounter where an older more experienced woman introduces her to a whole new world...in costume!!!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Lynda Carter all the way
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

JohnFeer wrote:What no love for Yvonne Craig?
I second this motion.

Don't seem right to leave out the lady who literally started it all.

(Granted, Yvonne Craig's acting career was the shortest out of all of them... I think by her '30s she'd quit and gone into real estate.)
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Add my name to the chorus clamouring for Yyvonne Craig. The girl had a self-assured cockiness most of the time but wide-eyed innocence about her at times when she was in peril that you just can't quantify.

Benoist would be a close second if only because her nudes prove she's got a seriously freaky side underneath all that innocence.
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'd go with Lynda Carter as well
shevek
Producer
Producer

Now that Wonder Woman is canonically bisexual and Gal Gadot has done a major makeout scene (with Isla Fisher in Keeping Up With The Joneses), let's combine the two and get Gal writhing her gorgeous body all over another Amazon in the second WW film.

Also in Gotham City Sirens, a sex scene between Margot Robbie (Harley Quinn) and Megan Fox (who has been seriously considering playing Poison Ivy). I think Margot would play peril great as well.
luther
Henchman
Henchman

Lynda Carter by far. He KO scenes were shown in full (unlike MB in Supergirl) and she had lots of them. Plus you can't beat her innocence and beauty, not to mention the most awesome bod of all shown. Yvonne Craig and Bgirl would be a distant second.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I'd throw in the Markie Post version of Electra Woman, too. Her version was a sexed out, washed up drunk with a bitter attitude. I could easily see her doing fetish.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

avenger wrote:I'd throw in the Markie Post version of Electra Woman, too. Her version was a sexed out, washed up drunk with a bitter attitude. I could easily see her doing fetish.
YES!
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Honestly, I don't think I'll quote anyone until the holiday is over. The quote box is unreadable.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I agree with the Markie Post costume. She's a hot woman and it had that little boob window. The Dynagirl outfit wasn't bad either. Plus Post has that right amount of mature woman sass.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Her ex ran away with Dyna Girl and her favorite vibrator and she's "had bigger things than that up my ---"
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yes that pilot was fantastic. Wished they'd have done the series.
Plus the 'new' Dyna girl was a total babe.
My favourite line was Aquaman bemoaning the fact that the cafeteria was serving Halibut

Markie gets my vote too
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It depends on the tone of the video. Lynda Carter's WW would perform best in a campy fetish video, while Adrianne Palicki's WW looks like she could do some really grim hardcore stuff with everything including the kitchen sink stuffed up her anus.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Heroine Addict wrote:It depends on the tone of the video. Lynda Carter's WW would perform best in a campy fetish video, while Adrianne Palicki's WW looks like she could do some really grim hardcore stuff with everything including the kitchen sink stuffed up her anus.
Quite possibly the least erotic thing ever said on this forum

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

tallyho wrote:
Heroine Addict wrote:It depends on the tone of the video. Lynda Carter's WW would perform best in a campy fetish video, while Adrianne Palicki's WW looks like she could do some really grim hardcore stuff with everything including the kitchen sink stuffed up her anus.
Quite possibly the least erotic thing ever said on this forum
That sounds like a challenge.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Now now, lets not derail this thread (my apologies Jenny)

Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If Markie Post's Electra Woman and Adrianne Palicki's Wonder Woman are being considered, then I'll bring Ellie Wood Walker's Wonder Woman to the table of unbroadcastable superheroines. She properly looked like she belonged on one of the less successful clips4sale stores that occasionally does a superheroine video in a cheap party costume.

Also, aren't we overlooking Cathy Lee Crosby's Wonder Woman? After all, her version of WW was actually broadcast on TV. Even though she was just 29 at the time, Cathy hard a worn-in "old lady face" that made her look considerably more mature and MILFy.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

I never heard of Ellie Wood Walker, so googled her. She reminds me of Olivia Munn's Wonder Woman, and I love Olivia Munn. So I humbly submit Olivia Munn.

Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

JennyFromTheBlock wrote:Between the following, which one is the closest to who could act convincingly in a superheroine sex video?

Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman
Helen Slater's Supergirl
Melissa Benoist's Supergirl

It is a combination of costume, body, stature, attitude, confidence, and vulnerability. Who is the champion in meeting this goal?
Lynda Carter without a doubt. She's meets everything in the list that you described...I mean, she has the looks and the woman has been knocked out with gas and chloroform more times than I can count. :laugh:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Maskfan
Henchman
Henchman

Pity the bad girls didn't get a place on the list...Julie Newmar would win hands down, imo.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Lynda Carter also has the most spectacular body, too. That body begs for a costume to be ripped off her.
heroinefan429
Henchman
Henchman

I'd say Melissa Benoist's Supergirl.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Maybe a side topic but I think Dawn Wells would have been a great Batgirl.
JohnFeer
Henchman
Henchman

Up against Tina Louise as Poison Ivy in that great "Fourth Season of Batman" that eternally plays in our imagination...

JF
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Remember, the rules of Batmain '66 recasting state that the fourth season Batgirl actress must bear no physical resemblance whatsoever to Yvonne Craig.

Mr Freeze changed height, build, hairline and nationality. Twice!
The Riddler gained weight, lost height and grew a mustache.
Catwoman also lost height and somehow changed race.

The only time a recasting was credible was the '66 movie Catwoman. But then they messed it up by making it a huge plot point that Batman couldn't recognize Catwoman without her mask. Even though she hardly ever wore a mask in Season 1.
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

DonShip wrote:I never heard of Ellie Wood Walker, so googled her. She reminds me of Olivia Munn's Wonder Woman, and I love Olivia Munn. So I humbly submit Olivia Munn.

I fully support Olivia Munn's nomination.

LeeCarl
Producer
Producer

I gotta be honest. I like the options, but I'd throw Michelle Lintel as Black Scorpion in the mix. She was sexy as Hell, and that shortlived series was rife with peril. And next to Lynda's Wonder Woman, it was the most revealing.

Don't get me wrong. It was a TERRIBLE show. But it was a real treat for peril fans, as well as anybody who enjoys the campy stuff.

If we're talking just the options, above, I have to say Lynda. There are numerous examples to cite, but her fighting the gorilla, and her first chloro scene, are all I really need to mention.
Attachments
015.jpg
015.jpg (25.16 KiB) Viewed 5070 times
48846_004_123_1114lo.jpg
48846_004_123_1114lo.jpg (102.25 KiB) Viewed 5070 times
49824_024_123_741lo.jpg
49824_024_123_741lo.jpg (113.34 KiB) Viewed 5070 times
Image145.jpg
Image145.jpg (41.88 KiB) Viewed 5070 times
49149_014_123_367lo.jpg
49149_014_123_367lo.jpg (101.77 KiB) Viewed 5070 times
https://twitter.com/LeeCarlProducti

"Dark Maiden: The Trap" now available at SHG-Media.com!
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

LeeCarl wrote:I gotta be honest. I like the options, but I'd throw Michelle Lintel as Black Scorpion in the mix. She was sexy as Hell, and that shortlived series was rife with peril. And next to Lynda's Wonder Woman, it was the most revealing.

Don't get me wrong. It was a TERRIBLE show. But it was a real treat for peril fans, as well as anybody who enjoys the campy stuff
Lintel is another good choice. That body of hers is incredible and the suit was so revealing. The bad guys just about licked their lips every time they saw her or had her in their clutches and the dialogue was full of innuendo. Lintel also has probably the most expressive mouth out of anyone already mentioned above. She more than deserves her place here. :thumbup:
JennyFromTheBlock
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Well I have to admit, Lintel as Black Scorpion is by the far the best response on this thread. I had forgotten all about her, and yet you are spot on.
KennyLoggins
Sargeant
Sargeant

Lintel as Black Scorpion shall not be considered as a valid contestant because the Black Scorpion tv series was actually a superheroine sex video disguised as a Roger Corman Show. The only thing you need to do is hire a professional producer in order to add the obvious deleted sex/humiliation sequences the great genius probably keep it for him self in the never released blue ray edition.

I wish we had a rebooted version of Black Scorpion with Katie McGrath as the main character or at least a custom video version with an actress that looks like her.

ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman