Cosmo Girl Origins

A darker, full bodied blend.
Masmune
Henchman
Henchman

Hi Everyone,

I've been puttering with this story for a long time. I wrote it purely for my own pleasure and I was never sure if I would ever share it. However, lately I've been thinking about a new story, and so, in the Christmas spirit (I guess?), I give you part one. It does get darker, but for now, I thought I'd start with this small section and perhaps go on from there. So, I hope you enjoy it, and seriously, this is absolutely for adults only:

Disclaimer: This is a complete work of fiction and fantasy that contains adult content.

Kim Carson was sick of staring at the sky. Granted, the meteor shower had been kind of impressive at first, but after a while, it just all seemed the same. Just specks of light moving quickly. She wished she'd never come on this stupid field trip. It was an extra credit assignment for astronomy class. Professor Fillmore was big on extra credit. And Kim had fucked up in high school. She knew that. The only reason she'd gotten into Metro University was for her gymnastics abilities. Not that she was that great, but she'd been the best on her high school team (one of the few things she hadn't blown off), and Metro U. was only a division 3 school. They couldn't give her a scholarship, but they could adjust their admissions standards enough to let her in. That and a letter from the university's dance department (she also did ballet). That, and she was pretty smart. She interviewed well, and her SATs had been good. The reason she was thinking about this at the moment was mostly because she was bored, but it also explained why she was out here. She was determined to change from high school fuck up to college academic. Or at least, to do reasonably well academically, which is what led her to take advantage of the extra credit opportunity. Professor Fillmore was a big fan of going out to the university's agricultural campus to observe astronomical events. In other words, to avoid any light pollution. She'd been prepared for that, but what she hadn't counted on was that he also took a spiritual approach. After they arrived, he had them split up individually, so each of them could “observe and connect with the meteor shower.” She had tried, she really had... for 5 minutes, but after that it just got boring. Plus, it was more than a little creepy being out in the middle of a now barren field all alone in the middle of the night. In fact, wasn't this exactly what those stupid campus security talks had warned her not to do?

While she pondered both the irony and possibility of her rape, murder, and other unpleasant things, she suddenly noticed a bright green meteor. Not only did the colour seem odd, but in addition, it seemed to be much bigger than the others. No wait, it wasn't just that it was bigger; it was getting bigger... because it was coming right towards her. She was it coming down faster and faster, it looked to be about the size of a medicine ball, and then she saw it crash with a large puff of debris not 20 meters from her!

The most prudent thing to do, she knew instantly, would be to get Professor Fillmore. He would be elated at the discovery, and might reward her with an A for the course... But, she was bored, and more than a little curious. So, she decided to have a look herself. After all, what was the harm?

It was glowing green. It was oddly pretty, it looked like the inside of a geode, full of crystals. As she stared at it, she noticed that it had begun to pulse.. and those pulses were rapidly increasing. Suddenly, she started feeling weak and dizzy. Only now did it occur to her that this thing could be radioactive. And just as she was beginning to reflect on her own stupidity, the world started spinning and went black.

“Hey, Kim, wake up!”

Kim opened her eyes, there were about five of her classmates, and Professor Fillmore, staring down at her.

“Ms. Carson, the object of this trip was to observe and to connect with the meteor shower. Sleeping is not what I had in mind.”

She was about to tell him about the green meteor, but when she looked, it was gone. In fact, she didn't even recognize this as the spot she'd settled on to observe the meteor shower. Could it have all been a dream? That did seem most likely.

“Sorry, professor, I don't know what happened.”

“Well, I suppose it's better that it happened here than in one of my lectures. And it is pretty late. Still, don't let it happen again. Now come on, we need to get on the bus back to the university.”

Professor Fillmore had a big smile on his face, he seemed almost amused. She relaxed, thanked him, and filed onto the bus with her other classmates. On the bus, she thought for a while about the green meteor. It had felt very real, but at the same time, the more she thought about the more ridiculous it seemed. A green meteor falling right near her? The more she thought about it, the more it seemed like it was out of one of the Supergirl comics she read when she was younger. She smiled at that, and dozed off.

By the time she finally got back to her apartment it was 4am. Thankfully, it was early Saturday morning, so there weren't any classes, just gymnastics practice at 3. She set her alarm for 1, and climbed into her nice warm, comfortable bed.

She woke up on her own, but it seemed late. She glanced at her alarm clock, it was already 2:45.

“Damn!”

There was no time to shower, just put on her leotard and get the hell to the gym. She chose one of her favorites, it was pearly white, and it had always made her feel pure and innocent when she wore it. As she put it on, she put her legs through and slid it up over, her modest, but perky breasts, she felt... odd. She'd always found leotards very comfortable, and, in truth, a bit sexual. She secretly suspected that was why she had gotten interested in ballet and gymnastics. She derived pleasure not just from wearing the leotard, but also from the reactions she provoked in men. She knew she was pretty, but when they saw her tight butt, trim muscular legs, and perky breasts, they often oggled. She loved being the centre of attention and the juxtaposition of purity and sexuality, knowing that many of them would love to press down against her on the mat, pull the crotch of her leotard out of the way, and fuck her right there. And there was a degree of eroticism to gymnastics routines. The way her hips gyrated and her legs spread definitely wasn't all innocent athletic competition. She could almost feel the audience staring at the thin strip of fabric covering her crotch. She had even fantasized about it. It all made her feel very sexy during her performances. But, this time, it was more than that. For one, she felt full of energy, almost powerful. Also, it seemed like her breasts were bigger, and that her leotard was much tighter on them. Her leotard also felt more snug in the crotch. There was a slight, pleasurable pressure against her labia. And, to be honest with herself, she felt more sexual than ever. For an instant, she thought about blowing off practice, and staying home and masturbating right then and there in her leotard. For a second, she felt warmth emanating from her crotch and just the slightest bit of wetness as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Snap out of it, she thought, or else you're going to be even later. Besides, she thought, there's always time to masturbate later, after practice (woah, where'd that thought come from). She adjusted the crotch of her leotard, to make sure it covered her properly, threw on a sweatshirt and sweat pants, and started heading to the gym.

Normally, it took her at least 20 minutes walking, so she decided to jog. She didn't want to exhaust herself running before practice, but she also didn't want to be any later than necessary. She felt really strong jogging, so she increased the pace. She still felt good, she went even faster. Soon, she felt like she was going a mile a minute and world was whirling by. When she got to the gym, it was just 3 and she wasn't breathing heavily or even sweating. In fact, she felt great.

She stripped off her sweats in the locker room and went into the gym. During warm ups, she still felt the power rush, and she still felt very horny, especially while stretching. When it came time to practice her routines, it felt amazing. Every move felt effortless. Her coach was impressed.

“Great job Kim, you look amazing today.”

Practice was ending with the vault, and she decided to really test herself. After all, she wasn't even sweating yet. She ran as hard as she could as she approached. It felt like she was going 100 miles per hour, and then she hit the spring board hard, and it catapulted her over the horse, and even over the mat. She landed on her head, and then rolled onto her butt, eventually landing in a heap on the floor, her legs spread in a very unlady like fashion. She saw her coach and teammates rushing over to her, but she felt fine. In fact, she still felt great.

“Kim, are you ok?”

“Yeah, I'm fine.”

“I've never seen such a powerful launch off the spring board. Are you sure you're ok?”

“Yeah, I really didn't feel anything.”

“Well, you're definitely going to be bruised and sore tomorrow. Why don't you call it a day?”

“Ok”

Kim was actually happy to go home. Not because she was tired, but because her arousal had increased throughout the practice. So much so, that she could feel herself getting wet right there on the gym floor. She wanted to go home and masturbate more than anything, plus, she didn't exactly want the other girls noticing a wet spot on her leotard.

Kim retreated to the locker room, put on her sweats, and jogged home. When she got to her apartment, she locked the door practically tore off her sweats, and her hand was immediately stroking herself through her leotard.

“Mmmmm... you know what would be nice... a hot bath.”

She continued to play with herself while she ran the hot water. She decided to get in the bath with her leotard on. For some reason she felt so sexy with it on. She slowly got into the hot bath water, and as her body sank in, she felt wonderful. She loved the feeling of the hot water soaking into her leotard and penetrating under it. She loved how tight it felt on her body, and how now that it was fully immersed, she could see her breasts and vagina. She imagined a strange man coming in, seeing her in all of her depravity. She knew she should get up and confront him, but at the same time, the feeling of exposure was too powerful sexually. When he undressed and stood by the tub, she noticed he had a massive erection, and she thrust her pelvis forward, subconsciously inviting him inside her.

“What happened to the pure, innocent gymnast?” He asked in a low, gravelly voice.

“She wants to be violated...” She said almost without thought.

His penis pushed right through the crotch of her leotard into her. The thin fabric seemed to disappear like gossamer. She felt explosions of pleasure. In her fantasy, he went on and on thrusting inside her almost violently, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. In reality, it was only the furious pumping of her hand, but she was lost in her own erotic day dream. Eventually, she exhausted herself, slipping back to reality. Her own fluids had mixed with the bath water. She thought about how she had perverted the cleansing function of the bath, and she smiled at the thought.