Christmas 2016

Info regarding this website!
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Are you bring back the colored christmas lights and falling white snow to the Forum this month?
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Thanks...you are doing a great job administrating this forum.
LadySapphire

YAYYYY CHRISTMASSS LOVE IT WHEN YOU DO SEASONAL THEMES. very fun.
coulumbia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

WOW! I love the snow effect and such! Makes it even a bit more fun to visit the Forum!
Happy Holidays to one and all!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The lights have disabled the search box. Plus there's now white text on a white background if posting using Full Editor & Preview.

Humbug!
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

I always enjoy popping the christmas lights.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Heroine Addict wrote:The lights have disabled the search box. Plus there's now white text on a white background if posting using Full Editor & Preview.

Humbug!
No Full Editor. We memorize this board's coding like men.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The search box works for me.
I forget about the breaking christmas lights. Last year when I accidentally passed my mouse cursor over the lights, I heard breaking glass. I looked around my apartment to see if my small lamp had crashed to the floor bursting the light bulb...I am not the sharpest tool in the box.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I can't type anything in the search box since the lights arrived. The search icon works for me, however, opening a new search window.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yes I cannot click on the search box either however I don't use the feature so its not important. I'd rather have the explodie lights.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

When using "Full editor & Preview" that damned Santa Claus image (all white) filled the box and I cannot see a damned thing.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I forgot to mention the fact that I still have Vista O/S installed on my laptop. That is probably why the search box feature still works for me.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

You can use the SEARCH box if you first click on the magnifying glass icon to the right of the box. It will take you to another webpage (advanced search) where you can enter the subject you are looking for.
It must be temporarily disabled for Windows 7 and above during the holiday season.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Also like the snowman that follows the mouse cursor as I scroll up and down the forum.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Great job MH,the forum looks VERY Christmasee(?)
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

To make it special, MH added a countdown to Christmas Day!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

I ,ove breaking the lights. its awesome fun each and every year
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The snow follows my mouse. It knows I did something wrong. IT KNOWS!
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

ONLY Santa knows whether you're naughty or nice.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

He knows too much!! He will have to be eliminated!
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Mr. X wrote:He knows too much!! He will have to be eliminated!
Maybe you should ask Darkseid for tips...
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

JUST A REMINDER CHAPS AND CHAPESSES IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE XMAS THEME YOU CAN SWITCH IT OFF
Just go into your user control panel (ie select your username in the top right hand corner of the screen) select BOARD PREFERENCES and then uncheck the respective boxes for Christmas theme .

But be warned it sends an automatic notification to Santa that you have been naughty and are not getting into the Christmas spirit
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

BUT HAVING SAID THAT I JUST DID IT AND IT DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE WORKED, LOL

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

YOU HAVE TO UNCHECK ALL - the smashing lights, snow storm, xmas theme the lot

Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:YOU HAVE TO UNCHECK ALL - the smashing lights, snow storm, xmas theme the lot
Fox News and the Daily Mail will be after you for their made-up "War on Christmas" stories.

I'll tell them about the PMs you're sending, saying that we should all refer to the holiday season as "Winterval".
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

MightyHypnotic wrote:yes, I will do it today. I wanted to get the forum back to it's original self first.
Likewise MightyHypnotic on what Flash said. I think you're doing a superb job on the forums also.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I fixed the reply box. If you are using the dark theme and you still get a white background, SHIFT+F5 for a fresh version of the page.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Sorry to interrupt your holiday, but the site clock count down to Christmas needs to be reset. :)

Every year they start it sooner in the stores.