delete

A darker, full bodied blend.
Emperor(Adm.&Gen.)Omar Electo-Magneticus
Henchman
Henchman

I want to take the time and apologize to my readers for taking such a long time in completing my comic book stories. I thank you for taking the time to read them. I will complete the rest of my other comic books stories when I can.

Sincerely,
Emperor(Adm.)&(Gen.)Omar Electro-Magneticus
KennyLoggins
Sargeant
Sargeant

Mistress Conductor could be called the Come Doctor and Electra Power Woman simply named GigaWatts and her sidekick WattsGirl.

A good idea for Akan the Witch Goddess would be just call her Akan the Good Witch of Hertz.

And just to keep things electrifying make all of them fight against someone named Tesla and a group of superheroes called AC/DC.

Keep going no matter how long it takes, your heart is in the right place.
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hello Emperor:

Well you solicited a reply, and I admire that, and as I have said to you privately, I applaud anyone who gets out here, and puts down on (ostensibly) paper a story that speaks to them. I see a lot of potential in your writing, but I also see impatiens.

To start with, I am not seeing a plot. While I like your premise, you have not fleshed out your world. The characters are all female, making me wonder if males or even animals exist in this world at all. I have my own prejudices and kinks, and I am prob over critical by pointing out most authors use lesbianism as plot device that keeps them safe from the criticizem of misogyny or the uncomfortable question of pregnancy, and to me generally comes off as contrived. If you really want to bring out a lesbian relationship, I think you should spend more time developing WHY that person, or goddess, opted for this lifestyle.

This story was rushed. a goddess suddenly appears, selects 2 women and makes them her lover/followers under the auspices of making them super heroines. Why? why these two and why against their will when there are plenty of women out there willing to jump at the chance. Ok Even if you say these 2 women stumbled upon the "trapped Goddess's" temple to free her, is the Goddess an antagonist? or a protagonist?

I want to know more about these characters and their motivations beyond an animistic sexual drive. Sex is a great deal of fun, but realistically when you have a naked "slave" in your house, you end up with, at best, 2 or 3 romps a day, after which the newness wears off and you begin looking for something deeper...(Or, if your that callous, you just toss her in a box till your naturally horny again, then haul her out, use her as an object and put her back)

I think if you determine where you want to go with the story and start fleshing out the characters, and their motivations more, you will be quite a popular writer
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

lordgriffin wrote:Hello Emperor:

Well you solicited a reply.....

To start with, I am not seeing a plot. While I like your premise, you have not fleshed out your world. The characters are all female, making me wonder if males or even animals exist in this world at all. I have my own prejudices and kinks, and I am prob over critical by pointing out most authors use lesbianism as plot device that keeps them safe from the criticizem of misogyny or the uncomfortable question of pregnancy, and to me generally comes off as contrived. If you really want to bring out a lesbian relationship, I think you should spend more time developing WHY that person, or goddess, opted for this lifestyle.
LG - if I had known you do reviews at request I would have asked you ages ago. One issue I might have though is that I too have stories that feature F/F relationships. I think I would take a little offence if it was implied that as a writer I was dodging various issues involved with pregnancy or something by writing those sorts of relationships. For one thing I just like women alot and would rather them, rather than male characters, were rattling around my head when writing my adventures, not that my stories are male free. I do have a second position on this particular aspect but it would be too long to put here, if you would like to know it we can discuss in PM.

My last point is that why should a writer have to create a justification for a female character wanting to pursue a lesbian relationship? Sexuality is inherent in us, its not usually an "option" which one we choose, we just "are". I don't expect writers to give a backstory as to why Mr Manhunk McMusclehead "opted" to act hetero when he makes a move on Princess Lovelybuns so why does any other orientation require justification? Just a few thoughts.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Henchman
Henchman

Well you solicited a reply, and I admire that, and as I have said to you privately, I applaud anyone who gets out here, and puts down on (ostensibly) paper a story that speaks to them. I see a lot of potential in your writing, but I also see impatiens.

This story was rushed. a goddess suddenly appears, selects 2 women and makes them her lover/followers under the auspices of making them super heroines. Why? why these two and why against their will when there are plenty of women out there willing to jump at the chance. Ok Even if you say these 2 women stumbled upon the "trapped Goddess's" temple to free her, is the Goddess an antagonist? or a protagonist?

I want to know more about these characters and their motivations beyond an animistic sexual drive. Sex is a great deal of fun, but realistically when you have a naked "slave" in your house, you end up with, at best, 2 or 3 romps a day, after which the newness wears off and you begin looking for something deeper...(Or, if your that callous, you just toss her in a box till your naturally horny again, then haul her out, use her as an object and put her back)

I think if you determine where you want to go with the story and start fleshing out the characters, and their motivations more, you will be quite a popular writer
Sir Lord,

I thank you for your reply. With due respect, the comic book stories, as I have mentioned before in my previous comic book stories, are only primers for more extended stories. I do very much acknowledge that a man and life's reality needs to be in the stories; and there was a man [and in the future,more men counterparts] in my comic book stories[i.e. the Ugandan Warlock Father(the father of the Electro-Sorceress(the youngest of his three(3) illegitimate daughters; in previous comic book stories that I partially[or fully completed]).

Secondly(and I do not mean this as an insult to you, honestly), I have a life beyond this awesome comic book super heroine website, which is the only website that I am a member of; AND IS SO SO #1. When I do get the motivation and time, I do return to the site and complete my work. I thank you for your input. You have a great and safe week :cool: .

Emperor(Adm.) & (Gen.) Omar Electro-Magneticus
Henchman
Henchman

Abductorenmadrid wrote:

LG - if I had known you do reviews at request I would have asked you ages ago. One issue I might have though is that I too have stories that feature F/F relationships. I think I would take a little offence if it was implied that as a writer I was dodging various issues involved with pregnancy or something by writing those sorts of relationships. For one thing I just like women alot and would rather them, rather than male characters, were rattling around my head when writing my adventures, not that my stories are male free. I do have a second position on this particular aspect but it would be too long to put here, if you would like to know it we can discuss in PM.

My last point is that why should a writer have to create a justification for a female character wanting to pursue a lesbian relationship? Sexuality is inherent in us, its not usually an "option" which one we choose, we just "are". I don't expect writers to give a backstory as to why Mr Manhunk McMusclehead "opted" to act hetero when he makes a move on Princess Lovelybuns so why does any other orientation require justification? Just a few thoughts.

I thank you for your reply. I do appreciate it; but I do have a male[& future males] in my comic book stories[ Please check out my posts when you have the time; for I am sure that you have other important things to tend to]. I do thank you again; and you have a great and safe week.

Henchman
Henchman

Emperor(Adm.&Gen.)Omar Electo-Magneticus wrote:
Abductorenmadrid wrote:

I thank you for your reply. I do appreciate it; but I do have a male[& future males] in my comic book stories[ Please check out my posts when you have the time; for I am sure that you have other important things to tend to]. I do thank you again; and you have a great and safe week.

P.S. No, I DID NOT RUSH MY COMPLETION OF THIS COMIC BOOK STORY.
Henchman
Henchman

Abductorenmadrid wrote:

P.S. No, I DID NOT RUSH MY COMPLETION OF THIS COMIC BOOK STORY.
Henchman
Henchman

Abductorenmadrid wrote:

Henchman
Henchman

Abductorenmadrid wrote:

Henchman
Henchman

Sir Lord,

I thank you for your reply. With due respect, the comic book stories, as I have mentioned before in my previous comic book stories, are only primers for more extended stories. I do very much acknowledge that a man and life's reality needs to be in the stories; and there was a man [and in the future,more men counterparts] in my comic book stories[i.e. the Ugandan Warlock Father(the father of the Electro-Sorceress(the youngest of his three(3) illegitimate daughters; in previous comic book stories that I partially[or fully completed]).

Secondly(and I do not mean this as an insult to you, honestly), I have a life beyond this awesome comic book super heroine website, which is the only website that I am a member of; AND IS SO SO #1. When I do get the motivation and time, I do return to the site and complete my work. I thank you for your input. You have a great and safe week :cool: .

P.S. No, I DID NOT RUSH MYSELF IN COMPLETING THIS COMIC BOOK STORY.
Henchman
Henchman

Sir Lord,

Secondly(and I do not mean this as an insult to you, honestly), I have a life beyond this awesome comic book super heroine website, WHICH IS THE ONLY COMIC BOOK STORY SUPER HEROINE WEBSITE THAT I AM APART OF; FOR I KNOW OF NO OTHER WEBSITE; AND I DO NOT CARE TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER SITE ON SUPER HEROINES; AND IS SO SO #1. When I do get the motivation and time, I do return to the site and complete my work. I thank you for your input. You have a great and safe week :cool: .

P.S. No, I DID NOT RUSH MYSELF IN COMPLETING THIS COMIC BOOK STORY.
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hello again Emperor:

I read your reply...and then I re red your reply....and then I read it once more...but I am still. I am still not sure the message your trying to convey. It is great that this is only a "primer" and that you like the site here, and that you have a life outside of...

My comments still stand. From the parts you posted, it left me confused, and uninterested in the characters. You explained to me your reasoning..but that was a bit of a Deus Ex Machina... Better to explain it as part of the story rather than.... :)

Merry Christmas By the way