Judicator's Savage Sexual Destruction XXX Primal Savage Tales

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
coulumbia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

At the suggestion of Kitten, I'm reposting my comments about this very good video!:

I bought this video even though it was more than I usually spend on one video... I was NOT disappointed! GREAT JOB! I think you really did include almost every element in the SHIP genere in this video... practically including the kitchen sink! Performances were good, action was very hot and a lot of variety. I'm surprised Lilly was still able to talk by the end!

With that said, a couple of comments. Yup, the sound of Mal Far (what a name!) was not great. It was hard to understand him several times. It adds to the tension and feeling of his domination over the Judicator when we can hear what he is saying.

And this goes to my next comment-- which can be extrapolated to most of the Primal Savage Tales videos---which I really enjoy BTW!

I'd would like to have seen more dialogue describing what was going on. What I mean by that is we see/hear the Judicator moaning, crying and even cumming (which is all great... don't get me wrong) to Mal Far's torture, but I'd like to hear what she's going through too. Have her describe how much she is being tortured, how she can't take it any more, begging him to stop torturing her etc. There is some of that present, but there are long gaps of just moans and cries... adding descriptive dialogue helps move the scene along and gives us the viewer a better feeling of what she's going through. Same thing for the Villain. He/She can add to the physical torture with a bit more verbal taunting etc. taunting her with how he is torturing her, dominating her, coaxing her to give in to his torture etc. This would help the scenes move a bit faster and ( IMHO) add to the overall production quality. As great as all the physical work is, it can be enhanced with that dialogue breaking up all the similar physical torment being done to the Victim.

In general, I'd like to hear your villains and victims refer to being tortured as it were. I know this may be my personal opinion, but it seems that in all of these scenarios at Primal Savage Tales (and I DO like them) is about a captive being tortured in some way... usually sexually, into some form of submission or defeat. I like that fantasy. I'd like to hear the dialogue reflect the sexual torture being inflicted with or against their will! If I knew that was an added element of your productions... It would just about be an instant purchase (hell, you got everything else just right in your scenarios-I do love your work).

Lastly, I loved how you had Lilly tied up and sexually "tortured" throughout the video (both by Mal Far and the very hot Amazon women!) another very hot position for the victim would be having her hands held/tied behind her by one tormentor (maybe even being fucked from behind) having her chest arched forward while a second tormentor plays/pinches her nipples driving the Victim over-the-top into a forced/tortured orgasm .

Thanks for all your great work Primal. I hope you'll consider the suggestions I've noted here. I'll keep looking for you next project!!
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

coulumbia wrote:At the suggestion of Kitten, I'm reposting my comments about this very good video!:

I bought this video even though it was more than I usually spend on one video... I was NOT disappointed! GREAT JOB! I think you really did include almost every element in the SHIP genere in this video... practically including the kitchen sink! Performances were good, action was very hot and a lot of variety. I'm surprised Lilly was still able to talk by the end!

With that said, a couple of comments. Yup, the sound of Mal Far (what a name!) was not great. It was hard to understand him several times. It adds to the tension and feeling of his domination over the Judicator when we can hear what he is saying.

And this goes to my next comment-- which can be extrapolated to most of the Primal Savage Tales videos---which I really enjoy BTW!

I'd would like to have seen more dialogue describing what was going on. What I mean by that is we see/hear the Judicator moaning, crying and even cumming (which is all great... don't get me wrong) to Mal Far's torture, but I'd like to hear what she's going through too. Have her describe how much she is being tortured, how she can't take it any more, begging him to stop torturing her etc. There is some of that present, but there are long gaps of just moans and cries... adding descriptive dialogue helps move the scene along and gives us the viewer a better feeling of what she's going through. Same thing for the Villain. He/She can add to the physical torture with a bit more verbal taunting etc. taunting her with how he is torturing her, dominating her, coaxing her to give in to his torture etc. This would help the scenes move a bit faster and ( IMHO) add to the overall production quality. As great as all the physical work is, it can be enhanced with that dialogue breaking up all the similar physical torment being done to the Victim.

In general, I'd like to hear your villains and victims refer to being tortured as it were. I know this may be my personal opinion, but it seems that in all of these scenarios at Primal Savage Tales (and I DO like them) is about a captive being tortured in some way... usually sexually, into some form of submission or defeat. I like that fantasy. I'd like to hear the dialogue reflect the sexual torture being inflicted with or against their will! If I knew that was an added element of your productions... It would just about be an instant purchase (hell, you got everything else just right in your scenarios-I do love your work).

Lastly, I loved how you had Lilly tied up and sexually "tortured" throughout the video (both by Mal Far and the very hot Amazon women!) another very hot position for the victim would be having her hands held/tied behind her by one tormentor (maybe even being fucked from behind) having her chest arched forward while a second tormentor plays/pinches her nipples driving the Victim over-the-top into a forced/tortured orgasm .

Thanks for all your great work Primal. I hope you'll consider the suggestions I've noted here. I'll keep looking for you next project!!
Thank you for the great review and feed back. We usually switch between models being gagged or free to talk, hopefully about what is happening to them. Our forced O-scenes are really intense for the models so, dialogue isn't always easy and it is a tough call about turning down what is happening and the models real reactions to give them dialogue. Some girls can do it, some can't
coulumbia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hi WK. Thank you for responding. I certainly understand the difficulty for models to react/respond to intense sexual action. I do hope that there are some who can add their feelings (in character) about the torture/pleasure being inflicted upon them.

Any chance some of my other suggestions might be incorporated into an upcoming Primal Savage Tale?

I'm glad Primal has decided to stay in the SHIP video business. I recall awhile back where it was questionable. You make some really hot videos, and although some of the things I like aren't always there... you can't say that your stories aren't hot! Great models, sets and a variety of stories! Best of luck in you upcoming work.