"Supernova Prime: Earthbound" - Coming Soon?!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Supernova Prime: Earthbound", starring Melody Sky, can be made with your support!

This project, as well as all future Bluestone Superheroine videos, is being crowd funded. If we reach our goal, the video will be produced together with the elements that you, the fans, select!

Story Outline:
Following the events in "Supernova 12: Secrets", Supernova Prime apparently left Earth to return to Nova, but it appears that her return to her homeworld has been delayed by a frightening calamity. A powerful creature, referred to only as Prisoner 666, has escaped Novatonian custody and is headed to Earth to destroy the two officers who had led the Supernova force that had initially captured him... Supernova Prime and our Earth's Supernova (Kara). Supernova Prime's only hope of stopping this incredibly powerful creature is to force Xander's organization to reverse the process that weakened Kara and limited her powers in the process. Will she be successful? Will she be able to accomplish Supernova's return to full power? Will she even have a chance to find and enlist Supernova's help before Prisoner 666 arrives on Earth? Well, it seems that Mr. Pym is prepared for Supernova Prime's attack this time. Will Supernova Prime survive this encounter... or, more importantly, will this video ever be made?

Here's where you can contribute to get this video made:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/7769801#/

[attachment=0]Supernova Prime Directive Still 7.jpg[/attachment]

There are more photos and a trailer from a previous Supernova Prime video posted at the campaign site, if you are not familiar with the character or actress.

Good luck!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Prime Directive Still 7.jpg
Supernova Prime Directive Still 7.jpg (837.01 KiB) Viewed 4751 times
Last edited by Bluestone 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If you are not familiar with Melody,do your self a favor and GET FAMILIAR :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Oh i love it Richpartist we must be on the same wave length same things i want to see this babe go threw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'll be supporting Blue and I hope you can too :) And believe me,I'm NOT rich but a little money here and there should help make this dream come alive :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

:hmmm: You say you are NOT Rich....yet you have often signed off as Rich....
;)
Good luck with the project Blue.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

RICHard :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi All,

We're getting there. We're almost to 10% of the funding for this video, but we've got a long way to go!

This video will support not just Supernova Prime, but will save the entire Bluestone Superheroines series, because we cannot shoot any more videos and keep our excellent cast and crew together unless this Indiegogo Campaign is supported.

Do your part, save your Superheroines...

[attachment=0]Bluestone poster.jpg[/attachment]

If you can only afford the $20 that will pre-pay for this video, that's fine, but please contribute asap to get this production off the ground. Here's the Indiegogo link again:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/7769801#/

I hope you are up to the task of saving these beautiful heroines from extinction! Don't let the bad guys win! :laugh:

Blue

:ww1: :supes:
Attachments
Bluestone poster.jpg
Bluestone poster.jpg (630.49 KiB) Viewed 4271 times
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Yes i have added to the campaign and will add more !!! I want to see that outfit get ripped and expose some of that sexy body !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Just contributed $30, hope you can get the support to keep this awesome superheroine dream alive!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Thanks, guys, for your contributions. I also hope that there's enough support to continue these videos into next year and beyond.

Our last few videos have incorporated many of the fan suggestions posted here. We do listen to our supporters... and we plan to continue to do so... assuming we can get everyone to contribute a little to get these videos produced.

There's really no downside for investors, because they'll get great value for their investment, whether the project goes ahead or not.

Once again, for all who have yet to contribute, please get on board and encourage others to do likewise. Here is the contribution page:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /7769801#/

Just by prepaying $20 for the video, you'll be saving 20% on the $25 retail price. It's really a win-win proposition.

Blue
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Melody Sky throwing the powerful creature around getting into the groove battling against tough odds with her costume torn, would be phenomenal! :yes:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Yes, it will be awesome, if we can just get the support required to make it!

Supernova Prime: Earthbound:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /7769801#/

Blue

:supes:
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

Hello all, There are two weeks left and a long way to go. If you have the means and the desire please consider contributing to this campaign. It is up to us to keep this going.