Defeat of the Revengers

A darker, full bodied blend.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Defeat of the Revengers Part One

A figure resembling a man sat on a throne made of interdimensional energy. Before him was a table, and on that table a shimmering frame made to hold a spherical object. Surrounding the figure sitting in the throne were four corridors, one on every side of him, that extended out into infinity. Lining their walls were an endless supply of glass spheres, their transparent insides sparkling mysteriously.

The figure lifted an arm into the air and began to move his hand slowly, beckoning for someone or something to approach him. Deep down one of the corridors a single orb lifted into the air then flew down the corridor towards the figure.

Once reaching him it hovered before him, the clear insides sparkling with strange energy then growing cloudy. He reached forward, taking the orb in his hand. As his fingers touched its surface the cloudy insides darkened then cleared, revealing images of a distant world.

“Earth…” the figure whispered. “But which Earth? What is my home like in the reality I now look upon? I’m sure it shares much in common with the one I originated in. And at the same time I’m sure it has many differences.”

Leaning closer to the orb and narrowing his eyes he concentrated. The pictures inside changed, showing him the reality he was peering into. “It’s time for a new reality to play with, to manipulate.”

The orb showed him a daisy, its peddle’s pristinely white. He moved the orb into one hand then, with the other, pointed two fingers at the flower. Its pedals change in color, from white to red. The view of the flower pulled away, showing a whole field of white daisies quickly becoming bright red in color.

“So easy to change this dimension’s reality,” he whispered. “So easy to alter it and those living inside will never know. Their reality’s daisies are now a different color, yet to them the flowers have always been red. Yes, a clean slate, an untouched and unaltered reality. Slightly different from my home, but close enough to entertain me as I twist and corrupt it.”

Gently he placed the orb in the holder before him. The images inside it continued to change, to show him different aspects of the reality he was preparing to play with and then abandon once he grew bored of it.

He waved his hand, mentally commanding the orb to show him New York City. He wanted to see if this dimension contained a certain place, a location that had been the center of his obsessions since he first gained his powers.

Before him appeared a large mansion in the middle of the city. He smiled, knowing this dimension, like almost all dimensions, contained a version of the superhero team he had dedicated his immortality to destroying across the multiverse. He knew could erase them from existence with the wave of his hand or a single thought, but then what would he do with eternity? Instead he had moved from reality to reality, slowly tearing them apart, one by one.

At first he gave their many enemies greater powers. But he quickly grew bored of that, endless deaths grew quickly repetitive and boring. Then he spent time making the heroes and heroines fight each other, destroying themselves from within. But that too grew boring over time. Eventually he settled on something that had kept him entertained for ages: to sexually corrupt the superheroes and supervillains of each dimension and watch their worlds unravel.

Even though he long ago left his humanity behind he’d found that his very human sexual urges still existed. And with unlimited power he was slowly making every dark fantasy he could imagine become reality. This reality would be next, and from what he had scene it was a particularly innocent and uncorrupted reality. And many of the key players were already of the gender he liked most, leaving little work for him to do before he started playing…

The sun dawned over New York, the streets already filled with traffic. Like the rest of the city, Revengers’ Mansion was already bristling with life, all of the team currently on duty awake going about their morning activities. Some man their posts; others enjoy a hard earned day off.

Manning the communications center was the sentient android known as The Visionary. His artificial mind was able to take in the wall of a video and data displays in front of him all at once, processing the information faster than a normal man could understand a single news feed.

While his eyes move from monitor to monitor he witnesses a flickering distortion run across the screens, as if some temporal anomaly were moving quickly through the city. His synthetic limbs tighten and he begins to turn, lifting his hand to initiate the Revengers call to action. Then, just a moment before he lowers his hand on the button, the ripple moves through the room he sits in.

For a moment he sits perfectly still, every inch of his body unmoving. Then he blinks, as if he had forgotten what he was doing. He looks at his hand, confusion playing across his silent, inhumanly colored face. He lowers his hand and returns to his vigil, not remember the distortion.

A moment later he began to shift uncomfortably in his chair. He reached down and adjusted the skin tight fabric of his costume over his faux sexual member. He is unaware that just a few brief minutes ago he didn’t have the body part, a sexual organ that is now not only present but fully functional. His mind registers his new sexuality as something he has always had, even though until that moment he had remained pure and unaffected by human sexual urges and needs. Now they begin to run through his artificial intelligence, a base line of need that will slowly build to an all consuming obsession…

Outside the Revengers’ Mansion the clear sky begins to shimmer. A moment later there is an explosion of light as a tube of energy blasts down through the atmosphere. The energy ripples, each color of the rainbow moving across its surface. It impacts on the front lawn of Mansion, a short explosion of energy that quickly disappears, leaving a muscular figure kneeling on freshly burnt grass.

The figure stands up, stretching as if he just came to the end of a long journey. He has the exaggerated, muscular figure of a god and wears an outfit that looks like it is both from the past and future at the same time. A red cape billows in the morning air behind him, his long blond hair shadowing the motions. In one hand he holds a mighty spear. He is Baldur, son of Odin the all father, heir to the throne of Asgard, and his people’s chosen protector of Earth, which they call “Midgard”.

Around his neck hangs a crystal. The magical item did not exist when he began his journey. And now that reality has been reshuffled he will think nothing of its sudden appearance, in fact he will remember in explicit detail the new reality of how the crystal was forged and placed around his neck. He is soon inside Revengers’ Mansion, a group of his teammates eager to hear his report.

“What news do you bring from Asgard,” one of the three figures waiting to greet him asks. She stands nearly as tall as the newly arrived god, slender and well muscled. She is the All American Woman, transformed by science during the second World War into the world’s greatest super soldier and first superhero. Lost for decades, frozen in ice, she has recently joined the modern superheroes that carried on the legacy she started so long ago.

She wears a tight, form fitting outfit of red, white, and blue that shows off her well toned ass and small but perky breasts. She carries a one of kind shield with her, a symbol of freedom the world over.

“A mixture of joy and regret, Lieutenant America,” Baldur says. “I return to Asgard just in time to stop one of my half brother’s evil plots to overthrow the All Father. Much of Asgard was destroyed, but in the end Loki was imprisoned.” Baldur lifts the crystal hanging around his neck up. “His essence was banished into this. I will now carry it with me always, ensuring none are able to release him. He shall never return to his past mischief.”

With a hydraulic whir and then a heavy metallic thud the second figure steps forward, placing an robotically armored arm onto Baldur’s shoulder. “We’re glad to have you back, and I’m sure your father will have your home rebuilt in no time.”

The woman talks via a speaker built into the high tech armor she wears, adding a robotic tinge to her voice. She is Tanya Fark, the superheroine known as Iron woman. One of the smartest women in the world, as well as one of the richest, she banks the Revengers operations and serves as one of the team’s mightiest heroines.

Baldur nods his head appreciatively. “Thank you, Iron Woman. Your sentiment is much appreciated. But tell me, what has transpired on Midgard in my absence?”

The third figure steps nervously forward. He is a slight, nerdy looking man who seems out of place standing amongst a god, a high tech armored knight and a super soldier. “The Commanders of Evil showed up with a brigade of T.A.R.G.E.T. soldiers. They were armed well enough to require my presence in the field.”

The three heroes give the small man a sympathetic look, but it was the newly arrived Baldur who spoke words of reasurance. “Aye, Scott Stanner, I am sure your teammates would not have asked for your alter-ego Monster-Man’s presence if his unmatched might were not required. I know not what transpired, but I am confident that evil might have prevailed if you had not joined the battle.”

“Almost certainly,” Lieutenant America said. “We were outnumber, outgunned, and heading towards a loss. But once you had summoned the great big green guy we were able to turn the tides.”

“You can all tell me of your tales of valor and victory in much greater detail later,” Baldur said. “But for now tell me of the present. What danger’s do Earth’s Mightiest Heroes face today?”

“Things are actually quiet right now,” Iron Woman’s electronically magnified voice said. “We’re glad to have you back, Baldur, but the current agenda is to just to take things easy for the day and hope no emergencies arise. The Visionary is on monitoring duty, so why not relax? I was thinking about going and taking my armor off and maybe going for a swim.”

“Ah, a swim? That sounds most pleasing to my ears,” Baldur said, a wide grin across his face. “Come, Iron Woman, refresh my memory as to where your castles pool resides.”

Scott Stanner was left standing nervously next to Lieutenant America once they had walked away. “I should get back to my lab,” he said quietly. “I’ve got some projects to work on there.”America nodded, knowing the diminutive man preferred to shy away from human company whenever possible.

For a time she stood in the Mansion’s entryway, thinking about the diverse team of superheroes she led. “Earth’s Mightiest Heroes,” the public called them. Their roster was large, although only a small number of them were ever in the Mansion at one time.

She thought through the current roster on active duty. She had touched bases with Scott Stanner, Iron Woman, The Visionary and now Baldur today. But there were others in the Mansion that she should speak to soon. Hawkette, The Red Widow, and Size Lass. Finding their location would be easy as they all wore identification chips as part of their costumes.

Walking to a nearby console, Lieutenant America brought up a security readout of the Mansion and instructed the computer to show her were everyone was. She saw that the three other heroines were at the buildings pool, obviously already enjoying the apparent day off.

“Well, no need to interrupt their rest and relaxation,” she said to herself. The young heroines of the team seemed to get great joy from relaxing in the sun by the pool, something she had never understood. The amount of bare flesh her teammates felt comfortable showing, both in private and while in their costumes, scandalized her. Even though she had been in the present for years now she doubted she would ever get used to the modern sensibilities that surrounded her.

Just thinking about her teammates in their string thin bikinis made her feel hot and sweaty. She used her shield to fan her face. “Phew, it’s hot today. Maybe they have the right idea…” For just a moment she entertained the very uncharacteristic thought of joining her teammates by the pool, but then decided against it.

“But I’ve got to do something to cool off… I suppose I could go take a nice cool shower…”

Scott Stanner stood in his private lab, trying to distract himself with busy work. Looming behind him was a large, supposedly unbreakable enclosure. Much of it seemed to be made of glass, but the transparent material that made up the majority of the enclosure’s walls was much more than simple glass. The enclosure always seemed to loom over him, reminding him how close he was to losing control. Sure, the past few years had gone well. The other guy had taken to being a hero and never seemed to fight when Scott wanted to return to himself, not as long as the green one got to punch enough bad guys on a regular basis.

But for the past hour Scott Stanner had felt strange. He had felt like his old self, barely able to contain the monster inside of him. And making matters worse his the way his mind seemed to be filled with impure thoughts about his female teammates.

The entire time they been greeting Baldur he had been mentally undressing Lieutenant America. She was so pure, so perfect, and almost certainly still a virgin. The idea if being the one who got to spoil the purity of the woman that embodied the American spirit made his blood start to boil and flow to regains of his body he hadn’t thought much of since his transformation into the Monster-Man some decades ago.

He looked back at the large enclosure. Tanya Fark had helped him create it. Together their intellects had never failed to accomplish a task set before them, but luckily the team had never had to test if this particular device would work as intended.

Nearly as soon as he thought about Tanya Fark his mind began to wander. She had been a bit a playgirl before she became Iron Woman. The tabloids had always been filled with scandalous pictures of her drunk and partying. One reporter had even taken a picture of the richest woman in America getting out of her limousine with her legs spread open, the picture revealing she wasn’t wearing panties that night.

With memories of the picture flooding his mind he once again found himself thinking about one of his teammates naked. He began to wonder what it would be like to be with her… He knew Tanya had given up her old life when she had become a superhero, they all had, but surely she remembered the all the dirty moves that had made her such a hit with all the eligible, rich men that had filled her social life. But no, she certainly didn’t do THOSE kinds of things any more. None of them did. They had to be above the imperfections that filled normal people’s lives, and for most of them that had meant swearing off dating and sexual intimacy.

But in that moment Scott was having a hard time keeping the impure thoughts out of his mind. They were getting him excited, making his heart rate rise. He doubled over in pain, dragging his nails across the nearby table as his muscles began to bulge and grow. He felt his body filling up the loose clothing he wore, threatening to tear it apart as his transformation began.

He looked up, his eyes shooting open as his pupils began to turn green. He was changing, and not by choice. After years without an incident he was losing control. Using every ounce of willpower he had, he held the transformation back, stumbling towards the containment room. As he entered it he slammed the large red button outside the door, closing the door behind him and activating the device.

As the transformation continued he realized it was different this time. In the past he had always felt himself filled with anger or fear as the other guy took over. But he felt neither of those emotions, instead he felt something that he couldn’t remember the other guy ever feeling. The Man-Monster felt horny.

As she undressed out of her costume Lieutenant America was uncharacteristically aware of her body. Her muscles all felt tense, and she was warm and sweaty even though all she had done so far that day was walk around the Mansion. Sure, it was a warm summer day, but the Mansion was air conditioned. No, something else was going on with her body. She decided that whatever it was, a cold shower would wash it away.

She stopped for a moment to look at herself in the mirror before she stepped into the shower. Her body was tall and slender, yet incredibly well muscled. After the super soldier serum had been injected into her she had become the strongest woman on Earth, her strength only matched at the time by the vile Purple Skull who himself had used a flawed version of the same formula on himself.

When she had been unfrozen she had awoken to world filled with hundreds of super beings, many of them at least as strong as her. Much had changed in the world, yet she was the same. Looking at herself in the mirror she was aware that she still looked much like the stringy women that had desperately wanted to serve her country in the early days of the war. Even now, over half a century later, she looked barely older than twenty one.

Turning, she looked at her back side. Her ass was small but well toned. She’d seen that the modern women of America all wanted desperately to have an ass as tight and perky as she had, yet many of the men seemed to want their women to have large and wide asses. It was strange that one gender wished things to be one way, and the other wished them to be another.

She’d spent little to no time thinking about such things. First there was the war. And after she woke there had been a war of another kind. There was a never ending flow of superpowered criminals that kept the Revengers busy. She devoted her entire life to that war, never regretting that her choices had left little room for something as frivolous as “love”.

She looked at her body and wondered what men really thought of it. Then a thought occurred to her. “One need not involve love to satisfy their body’s carnal desires,” she said, repeating something Tanya Fark had said to her when she had inquired about her past as a well known playgirl.

Still staring at her body, but now looking at her small, perfectly shaped and perky breasts, she pondered what that meant. She had scene that in modern times physical relationships before and without marriage were common place. Perhaps it was time she joined the modern world?

She shook her head, trying to shake the strange thoughts out of her mind. She was Lieutenant America, role model for an entire nation. She represented everything that was good and pure, such thoughts were below her. She shook her head again and stepped into the shower, making the water as cold as it could get.

It cascaded down over her body, cool and sending chills through her. She felt her skin tighten as she was overcome with a fit of goose bumps. She was aware of her nipples hardening, her pink areolas pebbling along with them. The sensation was one she had never paid much attention to, but suddenly it was all she could think of.

She stepped further into the water, tilting her head back and thrusting her chest out. The droplets of cold water stung as they landed on her breasts, which seemed more sensitive than normal. She closed her eyes, concentrating on the sensation. One of her hands lifted up, as if of its own free will, and she gently cupped one of her small breasts. She gasped at how good it felt to hold her breast. Closing her eyes, she allowed herself just to feel the sensation and not be distracted by sight.

Out of curiosity she squeezed the small mound of flesh, gently at first, but after realizing how good it felt she squeezed harder. Before long her other hand had joined the first and she was actively groping her breasts. She was confused at how the act made her legs feel shaky and her insides warm, even though her body was being covered in ice cold water.

There was another warmth, one separate from the initial feeling. It was like a small but growing knot, deep inside her, just below her belly. As she felt it build up inside her privates warmed as well. The knot grew and grew as she continued to grope and massage her breasts, pushing her higher, towards some unknown goal.

Just before the sensation crested she gasped. Her eyes shot open as she was filled with sudden shamed; not certain exactly in what way she had shamed herself but instinctively knowing that how she had touched herself was wrong. Her chest heaved as she fought to slow her breathing down. She turned the shower off and quickly got out, drying herself off with a nearby towel.

As she moved the soft fabric over her thick, blond pubic hair she felt intense pleasure shoot up into her body. She squeaked in alarm, more surprised by the feeling than any feint an enemy had tried in battle, and dropped the towel. Still naked, she dashed from her bathroom into her bedroom, leaping onto her bed and hiding under the warm covers.

After pulling the blankets up over her head she began to laugh at herself. “What’s wrong with you?” she whispered to herself. She realized she had been filled with fear that someone would have seen her, would have recognized the unfamiliar feelings she had been experiencing for what they were. Because she DID know what they were, she just didn’t want to admit. Yet, she was intrigued, and now that she was safely hidden under her blankets she decided to explore her new found sexual feelings in more detail.

She placed two fingers on her lips. She had never realized how full and soft they were. With intentional slowness she began moving her fingers down her body, first to her chin and then down the curve of her neck. She felt the goose bumps returning, and as she moved across the top of her chest and up the slight rise of one of her small breasts she felt her nipples growing hard too.

Once she reached her nipple she circled it, feeling how firm her pebbled areolas felt. Slowly she closed the circle in till she reached the nub of her nipple. Once there she pinched it, moaning from the intense mixture of slight pain mingled with strong pleasure. Her other hand found its way to the opposite breast, and for a time she lay silently groping her breasts and playing with her nipples.

As this went on she felt her hip beginning to thrust up into the air, as if it were hunger for stimulation. She allowed one of her hands to leave her breasts, sliding first down her firm abs then quickly towards her pubic mound. She let her fingertips press into the mess of thick blond hair there, her body starting to shiver from being touched this way. She had to bite her lip to keep herself from moaning loudly.

In theory she understood what each of the individual parts of her genitals was for, even the parts that seemed to exist solely for a woman’s pleasure. She understood them but had never experienced their use first hand. Now she took the time to explore her body, letting her fingers move over her pubic mound and down towards her outer labia. She traced there shape, first down one side then up the other, aware that even though she was still damp from leaving the shower that her pubic hair was far more moist than it should be.

Dipping her fingers into her inner labia and towards her vaginal opening she found that this was where the moisture seemed to be coming from. Her fingers slid easily into her hole. She felt wet. Those were the only words she could think to describe what she felt in that moment. And she found that being wet made it so her fingers could enter and leave her body with ease, and that THAT felt amazing.

Before long she was fingering herself, painfully biting her lip to ensure she made no noise. She was filled with the certainty that what she was doing was indecent. That it wasn’t something an American treasure such as her should be doing, even in private. She was ashamed, yet unable to stop. She could feel the knot of warm pleasure building up inside herself again. She vowed that this time she wouldn’t retreat from it, that she would let it grow till it crested and that she would discover what would happen then.

As she fingered herself she accidentally brushed up against her clit. She had never been aroused like this, never had her clit so swollen and revealed. The sensation was nearly too much for her, catching her totally off guard. She gasped, then moaned loudly as she started to rub it on purpose. Overwhelming pleasure flooded through her body, making the knot inside her double in size. But the sensation was perhaps too intense. She moved her fingers so they were not touching the sensitive bead of flesh, but instead rubbing it through the fleshy hood above it.

Her virginal body rushed towards orgasm. And a moment later she crested, feeling sexual release for the first time in her life. She arched her back, her hands shooting out to her sides as she grabbed the sheets and mattress below her. Howling in pleasure she rode the waves of the orgasm, confused but no longer caring to understand what she felt, just eager to enjoy it.

A few moments later and Lieutenant America lay flat, her chest rising quickly up and down as she tried to catch her breath. She had to pull the blanket down slightly so she could breath, revealing her face to the world. She could feel that her cheeks were bright red and that she had a wide, almost painfully big smile across her face.

“Oh wow,” she whispered, knowing her life had been changed forever. She was confused, especially because the shame she had felt earlier had seemingly been washed away by her orgasm. How could anything that felt so good be bad? As she lay there she wondered if it would feel this good to let someone else touch her body this way. Then she wondered if it might even feel better.

She lay quietly, contemplating this for the first time in her life. And there was something else she pondered for the first time in her life as well. In a whisper that only she could hear she spoke to herself. “I wonder what a man’s penis looks and feels like.”

The corruption of the Revengers had truly begun.

Part Two

Hawkette, Size Lass, and the Red Widow were all relaxing around the pool of the Revengers’ Mansion. They were all dressed in bikinis that left very little to the imagination, all three superheroines laying back in folding beach chairs as they soaked up the sun.

Size Lass was the youngest of three, and in fact the youngest member of the Revengers. Not even old enough to legally drink, a superpowered woman as young as her would normally serve her first few years as a superhero as part of the Young Revengers team, but because of who her parents were an exceptions was made for Size Lass.

Her parents were the Gems, two of the first Revengers. Her father had, early on in his career, discovered what was eventually known as the “Gem Particle”. The Gem Particle, when used with the right kind of technology, could cause a human to shrink or grow. Her father had used the discovery to turn both him and Size Lass’ mother into size changing superheroes.

But unlike her parents, who were now long retired and far too old to be superheroes, Size Lass’ powers weren’t dependent on technology. Growing up she had absorbed so many Gem particles over such a long period of time that she was now able to change her size at will, growing either bigger or smaller with a mere thought. She could grow ever bigger, gaining strength as she needed it. And when small she retained the strength of her normal size, making her an insect sized powerhouse.

Size Lass looked her age, appearing almost too young to be lounging around with such sexy, grown women. Her long blond hair accented her youthful, innocently soft facial features. Her body is athletically thin and taller than most women; her height only making her stature more impressive when she grows to superhuman size. What really makes her stand out on the poolside is the fact that her young body has only just started to develop. She lacks almost all womanly curves: her breasts are almost non-existent, her hips still narrow, but her ass has begun to take shape, growing perky in recent months.

Hawkette is almost the exact opposite of her. With one look at her there is no doubt she is a full grown woman. She has short, dark hair with sharp, angular facial features. She is short with a body that’s taken an extra helping of sexy curves. Her breasts were large and her ass plump, but all the soft, sensual flesh hides a body that is strong and fast. And, as always, a pair of sleek sunglasses sit on her face, as much part of her demeanor as her sarcastic humor.

Not technically superpowered, Hawkette is one of the many Revengers whose body is at such a peak that they are able to keep company with gods and super soldiers. But Hawkette has more to offer than being a highly trained soldier with a deadly body: she is the world’s greatest markswoman. During her years in the military she felt guns no longer prevented a challenge, so she took up using a bow and arrow. Now she fights alongside the Revengers, her arrows never missing and each one tipped with some kind of high tech arrow head.

Lying between them, as if keeping two such opposite personalities from inhabitation the same space, is the Red Widow. Anastasia Abromavich is an ex-Russian spy who works as the team’s liaison with P.R.O.T.E.C.T.I.O.N. (the spy agency responsible for monitoring and preventing all superpowered activity across the globe). The redhead is as sexy as she is deadly, and rumored to have been as deadly in bed before she reformed and became a superhero.

Like the two women next to her she wears a skimpy bikini, but unlike them she hasn’t fully abandoned her costume. On her wrists are her Widow Stingers, the metal arm bands that work as her primary weapons as well as a mobile communication center.

A blue light appeared on one arm band, signaling an incoming message. She flipped a panel open, revealing a small video screen. It came to life, showing the face of middle aged black man, one side of his face scared with an eye patch covering his mutilated eye. “Agent Abromavich,” he said in a gruff, no-nonsense tone, “We need you back at Hellicarrier Number 3, ASAP!”

She sat up, holding the video screen up before her face. “Yes, sir, Director Anger! Give me a minute to get dressed and I’ll head right there. Shall I take one of the compounds Victory Jets?”

“Yes, that would be the fastest way. The science team has been getting some strange readings and I’d like you to take a look at them. We can go over their findings together then you can bring a report back to the Revengers.”

The screen went blank for a moment, as if there was suddenly some kind of interference. When the image of Director Anger reappeared his face looked confused. He looked around, as if unsure where he was, but once he looked at the video monitor before him he seemed to find his mental footing. “Ah, yes, there’s also something else I need you to see. Something the science team has whipped up recently and I think you would be the perfect… uh… woman to evaluate it for us.”

“Of course, sir, I’ll be there as soon as posible!” She turned the communicator off and got to her feet. “Sorry, ladies, but it looks like I’m going to have to leave you both here to enjoy the sun alone.”

“Not alone,” a fourth voice said. The three women turned to see Tanya Fark, now dressed in a bikini and holding a martini in one hand, walking out of the mansion. “It’s a shame you’re leaving Anastasia, my eyes are going to miss being able to drink in that fine body of yours.”

Size Lass giggled as if she were scandalized to see a woman flirting with another woman, while Hawkette just rolled her eyes. Red Widow simply met Iron Woman’s gaze and walked up to her as if she were a supermodel on a catwalk. “We both know you’re all talk, Tanya.” She blew her a little kiss as she walked by.

Iron Woman waved a hand in front of her own face as if she were about to feint. “Have mercy on me! A kiss from such a sexy woman, how could I ever recover?”

“You’ll manage, you always do,” Red Widow said without turning around, then entered the mansion.

Size Lass continued to giggle. “How’s the sun today, ladies?” Iron Woman asked them.

“Oh, you know, shinning like it always does,” Hawkette said in a sarcastic tone. “What’s wrong Tanya, can’t figure that out without your suit of armor telling you?”

Tanya sat down on the chair Red Widow had recently vacated. “Cold be, or it might be this drink,” she lifted it up then took a sip. “It’s actually my fourth today and I’ve got to say, it has me feeling pretty lubricated.”

Hawkette sat up and lowered her shades a bit, a surprised look on her face. “I thought you didn’t drink anymore. I assumed that wasn’t actually booze. You fall off the wagon?”

“What are you talking about? I never stopped… wait… I did stop drinking, didn’t I?” She looked disoriented for a moment. “I could have sworn—”

But whatever she was going to say was cut off. Baldur flung the doors to the mansion open and stepped out into the summer sun. His arms were raised into the air and he wore a wide grin across his face. The three heroines looked at him with shock on their faces, as the wide grin was ALL he was wearing. Every inch of his super muscled body glistened in the sun as if he had just been freshly oiled.

He flexed his muscles for them, as if putting on a show. As he did this he seemed to glow, suddenly giving off some kind of godly energy. The energy hit the three women like a ton of bricks, befuddling their minds and leaving them temporally enthralled to the god before them. This was a power Baldur had always had, one that caused lust in those that viewed him, but it was one he had never used since returning to Earth. In that moment he didn’t realize he had just used the power, and wouldn’t notice till much later that he was affecting the minds of his teammates.

The three heroines were blissfully unaware that the god was affecting their minds and libidos as well. They all thought they were so stunned and suddenly aroused simply because they had never seen their teammate naked. His body was perfect, literally that of a god. But the thing that shocked them most was his manhood: it was the largest any of the women had ever seen. It was almost intimidatingly large, and it wasn’t even hard!

“All Father be praised, this is perhaps the brightest I have ever seen the sun shine on Midgard!” He looked at the women sitting by the edge of the pool. “And such lovely company! Come, women of Midgard, come swim with Baldur the god beauty and justice!” As soon as the words were out of his mouth he ran towards the pool and jumped into it, sending water splashing out onto them.

The cool water knocked the shocked expressions off of the three women’s faces. Iron Woman set her drink down and turned to Hawkette. “Shit, you ever notice how fucking hot Baldur is before?”

Hawkette lowered her sunglasses even more, watching as the god splash about in the pool, flexing his muscles at the women watching him. “Now that you mention it, no, not really. I mean, we’re always so busy saving the world that I don’t think about sex any more. Hell… I can’t even remember the last time I got laid.” Hawkette and Iron Woman stared at Baldur, their mouths hanging open.

“Uh, hey, I’m kind of new to guys,” Size Lass said. “His, you know, THING, it’s pretty damn big, isn’t it?”

“YES,” the other two heroines said emphatically in unison.

“I was with a lot of guys before I built my armor,” Iron Woman started saying, “so I’ve had a good sampling size of men’s size. And I can honestly say that’s the biggest ‘thing’ I’ve ever seen. And just imagine how much bigger it will look when it gets hard!”

“What do you mean, ‘when it gets hard’? You planning on starting something, Tanya?” Hawkette asked.

“Most definitely. Come on ladies, it’s time the women of Earth showed their thanks to the god of beauty and justice. He has saved our lives countless times, I think we can give him one little orgy as thanks.”

Almost in unison the three heroines got to their feet and began taking their bikinis off. A minute later they were all naked and leaping into the pool after Baldur. They swam up to him, surrounding his naked body and moving in like hungry piranhas.

“Ah, my fellow Revengers, I see you have decided to enjoy the feel of this cool water on your naked flesh as well! And it joys me greatly to see you growing more comfortable with your naked bodies.”

Iron Woman got in front of him and swam closer, pressing her naked flesh up against his and wrapping her arms around him. “I think we’d be even more comfortable if we showed you some thanks for all you’ve done for us.”

Hawkette and Size Lass attached themselves to him too, all three women wriggling their bodies sensually against his.

“Yes,” Hawkette said, lifting her large breasts up and pressing them against Baldur’s body. “Let us thank you with every inch of our flesh.”

Baldur held his arms up as if he were suddenly afraid to touch the women pressing up against him. “What is this? Iron Woman, Hawkette, Size Lass! This is not like you! I couldn’t possibly—” His voice cut off. The crystal hanging off the necklace he wore around his neck glowed for a moment, then went dark. “Yes, yes,” he said as if suddenly understanding something. “My mortal friends, I think I am well due the pleasures of your bodies.”

He lowered his arms, wrapping them around Size Lass and Hawkette. Iron Woman, still in front of Baldur, wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted herself up. A moment later they were sharing a deeply passionate kiss as Baldur began to feel up the two naked bodies he held in both arms.

Sometime later Iron Woman pulled away from Baldur with a shocked gasp. She looked down, visually confirming what she felt. Baldur’s shaft was so large and hard that she was sitting on it, lifted slightly out of the water! Her two teammates noticed and gasped as well. “Come, ladies, I think we need to move this orgy poolside. It looks as though my not so little god is ready to enjoy the pleasures you are all offering me!”

Size lass pulled away from the other three and began to grow. A moment later she was large enough to pick her three teammates up and place them down next to the pool. Before she even had the time to shrink back down to normal size Iron Woman and Hawkette were kneeling before Baldur, licking and sucking his cock.

His massive member was so long and large around that even after Size Lass had rejoined her teammates all three women were easily able to suck and slurp at it all at once. Baldur stood tall, the wide goofy grin back on his face. “Oh yes, such skilled mouths you all have! I haven’t enjoyed such pleasures on Midgard since… well, I don’t think I ever have!” He looked down at the three women. “My cock desires to feel the inside of one of your mouths, who can give me this favor?”

Iron Woman was the first to try giving him head. But she found his cock was too big, all she was able to get in her mouth was part of his cockhead. She moved out of the way and let Hawkette try next. Again, she could only get part of the tip in her mouth. She tried to make up for this by wrapping her breasts around his shaft but he brushed her away. “Nay, as nice as your fat udders feel around my shaft it is not what I desire now. What about you, Size Lass?”

She nervously approached his cock on her knees. She looked at it as if she was uncertain exactly what to do. “I’ve never… I mean, you know… never put a guy’s thing in my mouth. I saw them sucking and licking it and joined in but this…” She took a deep breath. “But I think I know what to do, and I can make it fit…” She wrapped her hands around Baldur’s shaft and opened her mouth. She tried to take it in her mouth, and just like the women before her, her mouth wasn’t big enough. But unlike them she could change her size.

Size Lass began to grow till his overlarge cock fit in her mouth. Baldur moaned as she took it into her. She began to pull away from it but Baldur then forced it back into her mouth. The young, inexperienced woman began to gag and fight to pull way, but Iron Woman and Hawkette were soon at her side, holding her heard in place. They began to whisper into her ears, telling her what to do as Baldur began fucking her face. Before long the young heroine was sucking cock like a pro, thanks to her teammates help.

Baldur showed his appreciation by taking the two women in his arms. He held them next to him, reaching down under their asses and fingering their wet cunt holes as Size Lass worked his cock. He began to glow again, reflexively sending out energy that warmed the women to his touch. Before long both heroines had cum from his highly skilled fingers. Not long after that he came as well, sending an inhuman amount of divine cum shooting into the young Size Lass’ mouth. Once he was done she pulled away, vomiting much of the thick fluid up.

“Damn! That’s a lot of cum,” Hawkette said, shocked at the sight of how much her young teammate had coughed up.

“Never mind that,” Iron woman said, “Baldur’s still hard!”

“Aye,” he said, confused. “Do the men of Midgard lose their iron after getting off just once? How sad for the women of this world… in Asgard a man isn’t satisfied till he’s cum at least three times!”

“Well then, we’ve got a lot more work to do,” Iron Woman said. She pushed Size Lass out of the way and bent over, shoving her cunt at his cock. “I know it’s big, but I can take it.” He happily grabbed her ass and began forcing his massive member into her. She groaned and gritted her teeth at first, but eventually her body adjusted to his size. Once he had started fucking her he began to glow again, filling his partner with sexual energies that ensured she came fast and then continued to cum as he pounded her hard and long.

By the time he had cum and was done with her Iron Woman lay face down on the ground having cum so much she was barely conscious. Thick semen slowly trickled out of her cunt, pooling up under her body. Her vaginal opening was stretched wide open but slowly returning to its normal size.

Baldur then turned his attentions to Hawkette. While he had been fucking Iron Woman the sexually intoxicating energies he gave off had affected the other two heroines. They had started to kiss, then been overcome with the desire to explore the Sapphic desires that had been buried deep in them. By the time Baldur turned his attention to Hawkette she sat atop Size Lass, grinding her cunt on the young woman’s face as she ate her out.

Stepping up to Hawkette, Baldur slammed his cum covered cock down between the heroine’s breasts. “I think I’d like to feel those big tits of yours wrapped around my shaft now.”

“Yessssssss,” Hawkette hissed, grabbing her breasts and doing just as she was asked. Baldur fucked her tits till he came, stepping back and spraying his seed all over the two women. Still his cock was hard.

He picked Size Lass up and lifted her into the air, placing her cunt on the tip of his erect cock. “Grow larger to fit me inside of you,” he purred at her. She followed his command, moaning in pleasure as he slid her down onto his long, thick shaft. Holding her by the stomach he then began to work her body up and down his cock. “Now shrink. Shrink till you are tight like a virgin and my cock almost pains you.” Blushing wildly the young woman followed orders, moaning and screaming till the god came inside of her.

Still Baldur was not satisfied. He continued fucking the heroines, partaking of the pleasures of their bodies. They happily satisfied his every whim, although by the end their bodies were sore and their minds nearly broken from the number of orgasms he fucked out of them.

No one else in the mansion was aware of the sexual depravity going on next to the pool except one: the artificial man known as The Visionary.

Every room of the Mansion had state of the art security systems installed, and that included video cameras. He had watched Lieutenant America as she had begun to explore her body. Her exploration had made him feel strange feelings as well, feelings he hadn’t been able to ignore. He had pulled his synthetic cock out of his costume and began jerking off to the sight of her masturbating under the covers of her bed. Once the orgy by the pool had started he had turned his attention there.

He had ejaculated multiple times. Each time his synthetic synapses had been overwhelmed with pleasure. He saw no reason to stop, not reason not to pleasure himself. Once the poolside orgy was over he began to reply it on a loop, masturbating to the sight of his teammates fucking and no longer concerned with anything else going on in any of the Revengers Mansion’s other security monitors.

After the orgy Baldur had retired to his room to shower and recover. He felt physically drained but more relieved and relaxed than he had ever felt on Earth. It was only after he had sat on his bed for a time that he realized how strange what had transpired was.

He leapt to his feet and began to pace back and forth. “I was so overjoyed that I let my godly powers overcome them! How could I be so reckless? How could I take advantage of mortals in such a way? And to enjoy it so much… they are like animals to me, below such attention!” He walked to a mirror hung on the wall and looked at himself. “This kind of depravity is not like me.”

A ghostly shade seemed to appear in the mirror beside him. It was Loki, his evil brother. Baldur seemed not to see the figure but as it began to speak he reacted as if some part of him heard the words. “Calm, brother. You did nothing wrong. If anything, these mortals owe you such pleasures after all the times you have saved them and their pathetic home. Why, they should be offering their bodies up to you every day, worshiping you as the god you are!”

Baldur narrowed his eyes. “What am I saying! I’ve saved their planet countless times! They OWE me pleasures such as these, and they are mine to take! I am a god and their women should be worshiping me. Yes, that’s it, I need not be a Revenger any longer. I am Baldur, god of beauty and justice, and the just thing is for the beautiful women of this world to give themselves to me!”

He turned, as if possessed, and dressed. Next he retrieved his spear. “I no longer need to be here,” he mumbled. He turned to head towards the door then stopped. He turned around to face the wall that contained a window that looked out on the city around them. He pointed his spear at it and sent a blast of energy at the wall, creating an opening big enough for him to move through. He took a running start then leapt out of the mansion, holding his spear before him and flying off into the sky.

The rest of the Revengers didn’t realize it, but the first of their number had fallen and turned to the dark side. When next they faced Baldur it would be as foes.
Last edited by Philo Hunter 8 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

RESERVED
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hello Philo:

I read your story, like most of your stories I think it has a HUGE potential. Your antagonist looks original, and has some interesting abilities, though your introduction made me wonder if he is going to do everything "By Proxy" meaning control one of their bodies so He gets the pleasure using Their bodies...Personally, I hope that is not the case but even if it is...it has a huge potential if done right....(well my definition of right and I am selfish I do acknowledge)

I found yer names a bit campy....and I would have liked to see you build your own team, rather then mimicking the Avengers.... Again this is just a "me" issue. Changing their genders, and tweaking their names...it felt...uncreative.... With a little thought and effort, I think you could have done better....

Instead of Lieutenant America- perhaps Rangerette- in honor of the 3 female Army Soldiers who used their political pull to complete Ranger school and show they are just as good as men

Instead of Iron Maiden- Armored Knight

Instead of Visionary- Scarlet Ghost

I realize you want to use the Avenger's powers (I do the same thing), and especially with you SELLING things you can't directly use them as a fan fic...

I will admit, HawkWoman being one of my personal favorites I am looking very FORWARD to what you do with Hawkette (not a bad name by the way)

You could improve your dialog some..when Lieutenant America said "I wonder what am man's PENIS looks like, Yea mega turn off..she's a soldier? Doesn't know anatomy? and cannot say anything stronger then Penis? (Yea I knwo your showing her innocence..and excuse me Professor could you explain to me how a woman's vaginal area might be stimulated by copulation while being stimulated by somone oral extremity ;) )

And..she ACCIDENTALLY brushed against her own clit O.o hmmmmmmmmmm :D

I do genuinely apologize that it looks like I have so much..negative, it is just easier to see..things I'd like to fix then the really great stuff you actually DO write
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Appreciate the feedback, but most of the things your nit picking are things I've done on purpose, so this is probably not a story you're gonna want to change. I've made it campy on purpose. The whole point of the story (for me) is playing around with knock off characters and I am avoiding anyone original and thus don't want to waste any good names I can come up with. In a very real way the character creation IS uncreative, leaving me room to have more fun with everyone else.

As for the whole thing with Lieutenant America not having seen a penis, well, it's comic book logic not real world logic. In my mind their universe was a wholly innocent one, so it makes sense to me that she hadn't seen a dude junk. Plus it adds to the whole virginal feel of her, and although you will disagree I will go with what makes a sex scene hotter over what makes the over all story better. My stories are simply framing devices for the sex.

Speaking of framing devices, the bad guy in the intro is meant to be more of a framing device then an antagonist. He's why their world is changing, but they will never face him as he is all powerful and they are doomed from the start.

As for if I'll sell this one, probably not. I'm using changed names for a few reasons. 1) I LOVE Marvel comics and don't enjoy seeing real characters sexualized and abused, so moving each character or or two steps away from their base makes me more comfortable writing this. 2) It reinforces that this is an alternate reality. 3) I want to post the story to Literotica, and I wasn't sure how accepting of fan fiction they are.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

lordgriffin wrote: I will admit, HawkWoman being one of my personal favorites I am looking very FORWARD to what you do with Hawkette (not a bad name by the way)
Oops, forgot to address this. Not sure who Hawkwoman is, guessing she's a DC character. Hawkette is this realities version of Hawkeye, sorry to disappoint.
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

Philo Hunter wrote:
lordgriffin wrote: I will admit, HawkWoman being one of my personal favorites I am looking very FORWARD to what you do with Hawkette (not a bad name by the way)
Oops, forgot to address this. Not sure who Hawkwoman is, guessing she's a DC character. Hawkette is this realities version of Hawkeye, sorry to disappoint.
So let me get this straight....the ONE heroine that I approved of more then ANY other, along with all the OTHER (personal) Disappointments...and your taking her AWAY?

Wot a Gyp :D
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Yup, sorry. I'm writing the story mainly for me, not you :evil:
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Part two is posted above right after the first part! I put some space around the chapter header to make it easier to find.
NoonShadow
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

This looks fun. It's probably not my thing since it's a bit too campy, and the overpowered villain just removes any story tension, but I did enjoy reading this for the chuckles. I'll probably continue to read it in the future.