Dre- Hazel shoot pictures

General discussions about superheroines!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

OMG
I cannot begging to tell you how amazing ere-hazel is!
she was great. she showed up and was ready to get rolling. She got into costume and started working!
she moved and hustled and really gave it everything she has.
I really appreciate how much hard work she gave to our shoot.

Hopefully I can book her for 2-3 days in February when she comes back.

Attachments
Dre1.jpg
Dre1.jpg (70.29 KiB) Viewed 4069 times
Dre2.jpg
Dre2.jpg (66.07 KiB) Viewed 4069 times
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Looks awesome. You all look great. Cant wait for this
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

That forth picture tho, there is something about that look your giving and the slightly afraid look on dre's face. :crazy:
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Thanks guys.
This short, BTW, was a giant mess. We haven't used Latex batgirl in months and months. When we took her out of her protective case we found that her gloves were missing (to be found much later in jokers suit pockets) we had to use the old gloves which meant no gauntlets. then we couldn't find her belt! we were already running ;ate after spending an hour getting into clown paint, latex costume, and latex corset and we had to use the steampunk bath girls belt.

But thankfully the acting was dead on and when Dre screamed in pain when the krypton goo was poured over her she screamed like she was being slaughtered.
I was really super happy about her perforce all day long and can guarantee she's coming back soon
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:Thanks guys.
This short, BTW, was a giant mess. We haven't used Latex batgirl in months and months. When we took her out of her protective case we found that her gloves were missing (to be found much later in jokers suit pockets) we had to use the old gloves which meant no gauntlets. then we couldn't find her belt! we were already running ;ate after spending an hour getting into clown paint, latex costume, and latex corset and we had to use the steampunk bath girls belt.

But thankfully the acting was dead on and when Dre screamed in pain when the krypton goo was poured over her she screamed like she was being slaughtered.
I was really super happy about her perforce all day long and can guarantee she's coming back soon

After re-reading this post it would seem that this post is just as big a mess as the shoot was....oh my the mistakes!
I was going to edit it and correct them all.....but realized its funnier this way.

Side note... Gonna switch from manic panic green dye to the spray green to see if that works any better.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Quick question - somehow I just discovered Dre Hazel (Yeah..I know). Got the Spartana video from Primal which came out June 2016. Since this is the most recent post about her doings on SHF, figured I'd ask: Her Twitter is gone, and there are mutterings on Instagram about her either being on "hiatus" or retired. She's such a good actress. Any updates on her whereabouts, or whether she's doing more stuff for you (or anyone else?).
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Nope.
She is gone.
The official word is that she is on hiatus, but the nitty gritty closer to the center of it all has her saying she is done with it and is retired.

I tried looking for her for awhile and then i remembered the private Facebook group I started for just producers only. I posted there and got a bunch of replies saying she had retired and then i heard from one producer who is a close friend of hers and he told me she was pretty animated about her retirement.

While I don't know the why's and I have not heard from her in person (nor do I expect to as we only worked once and had only met once before and therefore not close friends by any means)

I do have some hope as retirement usually happens for a select few reasons and the majority of those reasons leave a chance of return.
for example if she retired because she was in a serious relationship that asked her to quit she might quit but if the relationship goes south many models come back sometimes out of spite.

If she quit for school then there is a good chance she can return if she graduates or needs money for another semester

if she quit because she was starting a new job and that new career fails or she gets bored she could return

if she quit because she found religion then theres a chance that she could return as there is one model who quits overtime she finds jesus and then comes back to modeling after she losses Jesus in a mall somewhere.

the one reason i have seen models quit and never come back is when they hate the industry and hate everything about it. almost overtime a model quits because she hates the industry you can expect to never see them again
shevek
Producer
Producer

Wow, thanks for the comprehensive response. Yep, that's a shame because you were stoked at how good she was and looked forward to having her back. The Primal vids that came out this year must have been done a little while back. Ah well, that's life.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Yeah....we actually started looking to rehire her 2 weeks after she left and Eve tried reaching out to her and found everything gone
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

haha lost jesus,,,in the mall,,,,
check the food court, I heard he was spotted at Einstein's bagels

:P
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

KnightsofGotham.com wrote: if she quit because she found religion then theres a chance that she could return as there is one model who quits overtime she finds jesus and then comes back to modeling after she losses Jesus in a mall somewhere.
You could bring that model back as a Betty Bowers style moral guardian. Not too far removed from what you're doing with the D.Reed character.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I know Dre pretty well, we were partners in crime at FetishCon for a couple of years and we actually hung out more than shot when I would go back to Tampa. Her last pics on twitter showed she was preggers so she's moved on to a new life. For now. As they say in Operation Wolf: Sorry but she is finished........here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuYpDEXfb4k
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^^^ OPERATION WOLF!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!! :thumbup: :yahoo: :w00t: :laugh:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

you died before saving any hostages ,,,,you are the worst hero ever, stick to heroine villainy!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

All your base are belong to us.