Open mouth or closed?

General discussions about superheroines!

Open or closed?

Slightly open
81%
Wide open
10%
Closed tight
10%

Total votes: 21
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

However your superheroine is sent to dreamland(chloroform being my favorite)do you like her mouth open or closed while she's sleeping peacefully? :thumbup:
Slightly open,open wide or closed?
My personal favorite is slightly open,after all you're asleep sweetheart,you should have zero control of your facial muscles
Whatever reason you want her mouth open is your business of course :whistle:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And that last girl I need to find and marry :)
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Mouth slightly open, head lolling to one side, and perhaps the hint of drool. Unconscious and humiliated.
naycherboy
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Before I vote....let's define a few things...

Pics 1, 2 and 5 are all outstanding but more than what I would call "slightly open". Love them all

Pic 4 is very wide open, unnaturally so almost...not a fan of that.

I'd propose a guide as to what the right level of openness is: when you look at the pic without context, you could interchange it with a sexual scene, be it an orgasm or just a state of heavy arousal. After all, I think this is one element at the core of our attraction to the KO...the facial expression of the unconscious hero is mirrored with them in a sexual state....am I wrong?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Actually I thought of that but instead googled "Women sleeping with mouth open" and got these examples :) The last one(and first one) is not only my future wife,its what I call "slightly open"And picture 2 and 4 is what I would call "wide open"and 3 is tightly closed and thats the kind we mostly get in these videos nowadays :( I'm hoping producers out there will take notes on what we want from our sleeping heroines(slightly open)since its more realistic.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Its a little like pantyhose,I'm not exactly sure WHY I love it,I just do :)
naycherboy
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I think the reason is the same for all of us - it's one part realism and one part the analogy to the facial expressions seen in passion....the open mouth appeals to something primal.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Mouth partially open...some white eye but not entirely white ... and the head tilted sideways.

"That's right, pretty hero, just try to gather your jumbled thoughts. Shouldn't take you longer than four or five minutes."
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025