Hi

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Sshapir1
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi my name is Sam Shapiro.
I love heroines and all the cute stuff they do.
My main dream is to star as Batman in one of Christina Carter And Emily Addisons Batgirl and Catwoman videos. Where we all have a threesome, our mouths tangle each other, I give Emily and Christina spankings on my lap and they return the favor by giving me large kisses, I relax as Christina and Emily both preceed to suck and lick my penis, after licking both their pussies our bodies connect together and we all groan like wildcats as we orgasm. Finally we relax and cuddle and kiss in each other's arm and fall asleep in a nice warm bed. We are naked but Emily and I wear nothing but our Capes. That's one thing you should know about me.
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hi Sam
Nice dream what progress have you made on it so far? Welcome to the forums too.
Sshapir1
Neophyte
Neophyte

Well after that night we make a bet. I tell Christina and Emily that if they win we have to be naked for the day. But if I win we spend the whole week Naked. I of course win and eventually we spend the next hours kissing and fonduling each other.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Well it's good to have dreams. Welcome to the forum.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).