Catwoman vs Batgirl: Identity Crisis (Christina Carter Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: The curvaceous cat burglar known as Catwoman is at her lair enjoying a nice read when rookie caped crusader Batgirl shows up. It seems Batgirl has had enough of Catwoman’s ‘troublesome’ ways (even though she’s not really bothering anyone at the time) and tells her that she’s going to stop her. Catwoman, however, doesn’t take kindly to a Justice Leaguer coming into her ‘humble abode’ and threatening her to her face.

After a nasty ‘cat-fight’, Catwoman gets the upper-hand on her adversary and decides that the Bat-brat needs a little lesson in humility…
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot_00.56_[2016.04.17_19.30.10].jpg
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot_00.56_[2016.04.17_19.30.10].jpg (31.39 KiB) Viewed 6087 times
Quick Pick (Thoughts on the Vid): I cannot lie, Christina Carter has truly garnered my homegirl’s attention as well as mine with her portrayal of Catwoman. We’ve seen a couple of her vids playing the felonious feline and she is exquisite to watch as usual playing everyone’s favorite feline rogue.
We all know that a heroine or a villain’s greatest asset is anonymity…but what does one do when their secret identity gets exposed? That’s the question that Christina Carter fires in this story…and co-star Emily Addison is with her to help answer it:

‘Don’t get mad…just get even.’

And in the midst of getting even with each other, Catwoman and Batgirl’s passion for each other gets hot and steamy. I mean really, we couldn’t take our eyes off the screen with the way Christina and Emily were loving on each other in this story. At this point, we’re trying to decide out of all of her Catwoman stories that we’ve seen which one is the best and right now, this one feels like ‘no. 1’ at the top of our list! :yes:

Pros:

-The statuesque and curvaceous Christina Carter reprises her role as Catwoman and once again standing by her side in the role of Batgirl is the awesome, sweetie-fied cutie-pie, Emily Addison. Truth be told, I really enjoy watching these two beauties work together and the magic they make in this vid is just sensual and erotic.
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot_00.36_[2016.04.17_19.30.25].jpg
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot_00.36_[2016.04.17_19.30.25].jpg (29.6 KiB) Viewed 6087 times
-Fantastic shooting location for this story. It takes place in Catwoman’s home in her bedroom and it was very spacious and plenty of room for Catwoman and Batgirl to tango…and when I say tango, I really mean… ‘CAT-FIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!’

-That was the other selling point for me in this story. If there’s one of many things I love about a superheroine vid, it’s seeing two people go at each other no-holds barred. Catwoman and Batgirl don’t hold back on each other at all: Choking each other, straddling and wrestling on the bed and Emily gets in some really good hits on Christina. There’s a lot of belly blows that they bestow on each other also.

*Best part, Batgirl has Catwoman ‘hearing birds’ when she knocks her out with a nasty head-butt. Christina’s reaction to that blow was beautifully performed and the way she slid down the wall after being knocked out…priceless!

-Great camera angles and close-ups, editing was top-notch and there were some good transitions for specific parts of the movie.

-No music was heard through the vid (until close to the end of the story) and that was a huge plus. The audio was so sharp in the room, you could probably hear a pin drop. Plus, they had some kickass sound effects for the fight scene.

-Though Batgirl fight valiantly in this story, Catwoman still gets the upper-hand and knocks her out cold before removing her mask and taking photos of her identity. That was an excellent villain tactic right there because she threatens to expose Barbara’s identity if she doesn’t obey her and be her…house pet. *Shudders*
CW vs BG_Identity.mov (Batgirl exposed!)_snapshot_03.47_[2016.04.17_19.54.30].jpg
CW vs BG_Identity.mov (Batgirl exposed!)_snapshot_03.47_[2016.04.17_19.54.30].jpg (25.99 KiB) Viewed 6087 times
-Christina’s portrayal of Catwoman was so erotic in this vid, she does all sorts of things like licking herself, meowing and purring when Emily sucks on her breasts (Christina has some magnificent cleavage on her) and she even gives Batgirl a ‘cat-bath’ while she’s unconscious. She’s very playful with Emily and even tells her that she wants Batgirl to ‘snuggle up with her’. :laugh: Oh my, Christina really nailed this part to the wall, that she did!

-Lots and I do mean lots of scenes of Emily and Christina rendering each other unconscious in this fetish vid: from knockout gas, to knockout punches to sleeper holds…Catwoman even smothers Batgirl unconscious with her cleavage! (Christina must’ve been going for a world record for knockout scenes when she created this).
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot (Catwoman's pillows)_07.40_[2016.04.17_20.09.25].jpg
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot (Catwoman's pillows)_07.40_[2016.04.17_20.09.25].jpg (19.75 KiB) Viewed 6087 times
-There’s some sensual foot worship from Emily in the story also if anyone has a foot fetish. :laugh:

-The part that really got my fire stoked though: lots and lots of sensual kissing in the story! My heart was racing fast as the sight of so many make-out scenes between Christina and Emily and they really get it on with each other. They even bear their cleavage with one another and then later, both ladies are nude, except for their masks and belts still on.
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot (Tender kisses)_08.01_[2016.04.17_20.09.43].jpg
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot (Tender kisses)_08.01_[2016.04.17_20.09.43].jpg (21.8 KiB) Viewed 6087 times
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot (Tender kisses 2)_11.36_[2016.04.17_20.08.48].jpg
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot (Tender kisses 2)_11.36_[2016.04.17_20.08.48].jpg (20.62 KiB) Viewed 6087 times
-Batgirl turns the tables on her adversary in the middle of the film and Catwoman gets a taste of her own medicine when Batgirl exposes her identity.
For me, that was the biggest selling point of the story: the heroine has her back to the wall but Batgirl shows that she’s no pushover. Anytime the heroine can reverse the situation is a good thing because most times the stories would end with the villain getting the upper-hand. Here, that’s not the case because Christina plays with the outcome of the story for this feature.

-Once Christina and Emily are in the nude, they have some more fun with each other…orally of course with their tongues licking each other’s cunts.

-Hmm…not crazy about fingering, but for this story, I’ll make an exception.

-There’s sort of a happy ending to this story, but the game does end in a stalemate. Which is fine for me because there’s no real winner or loser in this particular game of domination.

Final Outcome

Well, I must say once again…Christina Carter and Emily Addison have truly put on a very entertaining show with this fetish vid. My homegirl and I couldn’t take our eyes away from what we saw and this vid was truly awe-inspiring…everything about it was just phenomenal. Truly, I don’t think anyone can play the part of Catwoman quite like Christina Carter in this series.

Final Score for ‘Identity Crisis’: 10 out of 10! Definitely a film I'd prescribe to have in your medicine cabinet for sensual healing...puttytat style! :thumbup:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

A few more snapshots for viewing pleasure:
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot (Catfight)_01.23_[2016.04.17_19.32.15].jpg
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot (Catfight)_01.23_[2016.04.17_19.32.15].jpg (28.06 KiB) Viewed 6085 times
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot (Lights out, puttytat!)_02.13_[2016.04.17_19.53.26].jpg
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot (Lights out, puttytat!)_02.13_[2016.04.17_19.53.26].jpg (28.01 KiB) Viewed 6085 times
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot (Puttytat out cold)_02.17_[2016.04.17_19.53.36].jpg
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot (Puttytat out cold)_02.17_[2016.04.17_19.53.36].jpg (28.18 KiB) Viewed 6085 times
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot (Identity theft)_05.03_[2016.04.17_19.57.55].jpg
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot (Identity theft)_05.03_[2016.04.17_19.57.55].jpg (34.15 KiB) Viewed 6085 times
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot (Tender kisses 3)_12.07_[2016.04.17_20.08.34].jpg
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot (Tender kisses 3)_12.07_[2016.04.17_20.08.34].jpg (24.75 KiB) Viewed 6085 times
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot (Kitty giving some milk)_14.12_[2016.04.17_20.16.30].jpg
CW vs BG_Identity.mov_snapshot (Kitty giving some milk)_14.12_[2016.04.17_20.16.30].jpg (27.67 KiB) Viewed 6085 times
*If you haven't seen this vid yet, you don't know what you're missing. Check it out and you won't be disappointed, I guarantee it. :yes:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This is my favorite video from Christina Bound
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:This is my favorite video from Christina Bound
Do tell Dazzle1, do tell! Please, I'd like to know what your thoughts are on this particular vid. What did you enjoy? What was your favorite moment(s) in this vid? I'm very eager to know what your impression was on this vid.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Doctor Outcome wrote:
Do tell Dazzle1, do tell! Please, I'd like to know what your thoughts are on this particular vid. What did you enjoy? What was your favorite moment(s) in this vid? I'm very eager to know what your impression was on this vid.

Several things

Christina is the closest anyone comes to my favorite Catwoman Julie Newmar and despite the campiness of the 60's show they did get Catwoman right and her videos follow that personality.
Likewise Emily also looks like the definitive Batgirl ,"Yvonne Craig" not the terrible Alicia Silverstone
Both have the right body type as well.
The scenes are sexual and still are sensual
Also I am not in the hardcore of some other producers
Finally
I am a fan of having the heroine gaining the upper hand which happens in this video which makes it my favorite (this is why I am also a fan of Kendra James work)
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

I LOVE CC, I could watch her Batgirl, Catwoman, Batman, EWDG Superheroine situation seduction scenes ALL DAY!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:
Doctor Outcome wrote:

Several things

Christina is the closest anyone comes to my favorite Catwoman Julie Newmar and despite the campiness of the 60's show they did get Catwoman right and her videos follow that personality.
Likewise Emily also looks like the definitive Batgirl ,"Yvonne Craig" not the terrible Alicia Silverstone
Both have the right body type as well.
The scenes are sexual and still are sensual
Also I am not in the hardcore of some other producers
Finally
I am a fan of having the heroine gaining the upper hand which happens in this video which makes it my favorite (this is why I am also a fan of Kendra James work)
Dazzle1, you and I are a lot alike. You just named some key points that I love about watching these types of vids and I too enjoy Kendra's work when she plays Batwoman. She always finds a way to reverse situations when she plays the heroine in her vids.

You thought Christina was doing a rendition of Julie Newmar? Funny, I always thought she was imitating Lee Meriwether, what with the way was dressed. She even slinks around and meows the way Lee did in the movie. But that's just my analysis.

But I love the points you brought up for this. :love: Very spot-on and interesting.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

superheroinebabes wrote:I LOVE CC, I could watch her Batgirl, Catwoman, Batman, EWDG Superheroine situation seduction scenes ALL DAY!
I've always liked her portrayal as Wonder Woman the most but I'm starting to really get a feel for her Catwoman portrayals too. Very seductive and sensual.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

CC does an EXCELLENT job. She's got a great figure and her acting skills Totally sell the videos. SO MANY times these other website get it all wrong.
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

superheroinebabes wrote:CC does an EXCELLENT job. She's got a great figure and her acting skills Totally sell the videos. SO MANY times these other website get it all wrong.
One important factor critical for both adult and non adult videos, is the right body type for the right character.

As an example as much I enjoy Christina's work, she does not have the right body type for BatGirl or SuperGirl

One of the reason I can't take the new Batman Superman movie seriously Ben Affleck does not look like Batman or Bruce Wayne and the actor who player Lex Luthor is a shrimp who looks nothing like Luthor.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

superheroinebabes wrote:CC does an EXCELLENT job. She's got a great figure and her acting skills Totally sell the videos. SO MANY times these other website get it all wrong.
Likewise, figure is important. Also, it's imperative that the actress playing the character have the look as well as the acting abilities too. Christina really nailed the part of Catwoman down solid and she added her own style of sexuality to the character, doing things that we could only dream of seeing Lee Meriwether do.