What ??? A Serious Discussion From A Perspective of Fair Use and Parody

General discussions about superheroines!
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Mostly United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks

The Supergirl TV Show Season Finale fails miserably regarding the more cheesy aspects of the whole tease and denial season. It was all denial and barely any tease.

Based upon those two episodes and taking in consideration previous scenes of peril from the series what would you ask for a producer in order to made a custom video based exclusively on what we saw on tv that would be able to give you at least a hard on and in some cases keep your underwear wet or even make you crap them completely with moments like "WOW, Dude!!! I know I pay for but that catch me totally off guard! Well Done !" :thumbup:

Which Peril aspects can be salvage from Supergirl Myriad/Better Angels' Arc in order to make at least 15 to 30 minutes of a decent turn on custom video ?
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A fetish version of those episodes wouldn't be achievable anyway, given the large cast, expensive sets, costumes, props and special effects. Nobody is making anything on that scale in this genre for very obvious reasons.

That's why fetish videos generally have simple plots, minimal dialogue and are shot in a single day with two or three cast members at a specific set or location.

Just to play along with the concept, however, the most obvious adaptation seems to be the battle between Krypto-Alex and Supergirl. Maybe add a Kryponite strap-on to the costume.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Dude, for christ sake, didn't that ludicrous huge sword had been big enough for a "FINISH HER / FATALITY" style scene ? And trust me, pictures of that draw are about to come.
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Normally I wouldn't venture to plunge down a Fallout Dweller rabbithole, but this concept sounds intriguing. So how about fleshing it out.

How about a three-part saga with six cast members? All with interspecies coitus (to Sheldonize it). Sell 'em separately on C4S or as one big package. Call it "How the Supergirl Finale Should Have Gone".

1) Maxima vs Supergirl. We hear about the initial effects of Myriad as Maxima breaks out of the DEO. Comes looking to mate with Superman but only finds Supergirl. Decides to mate with Supergirl instead (this is made plausible by an explanation that Almerackians can also reproduce hermaphroditically) and defeats her in battle to do so. They get it on (Supergirl is forced). Supergirl's orgasm causes her to shoot an egg out into Maxima (maybe some kind of glowing orb effect can represent that), who leaves satisfied.

2) Supergirl vs Krypto-Alex. The battle is hot with the green krypto sword but then it smashes into the ground and shatters. Alex then takes out a red kryptonite sword which has the unpredictable effect of making Supergirl superhorny. Alex responds in kind and they finish each other off. By coming, Alex is able to snap out of the Myriad trance. Alex says, "I've always wanted to do this, I've had such a crush on you since we were teens. But please don't tell Mom..it's our little secret."

3) Martian Manhunter vs Indigo. First he tries physical might but Indigo matches him blow for blow. Then he realizes that as a machine being, Indigo could be adversely affected by too much emotion, so he goes at her with the green cock. She's never had sex so she finds this unexpectedly enjoyable. She comes and goes into overload, exploding into CGI bits just like in the TV show. Supergirl enters, duly impressed by J'onn's prowess, and there's a parting shot of her and the Manhunter together lifting Fort Roz into outer space, saving the Earth.

There you go. Should I be a producer, or what.
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

You see, using your head for something productive is not that hard . Now, don't forget to consider this : all equipment available and at disposal of the Master Jailer, on the DEO facilities and inside Non's Headquarters can and should be used to knockout Supergirl for good at any moment. You have all kinds of kryptonite props, red sunlight flash lights, personal force shields that are able to make your kryptonian character imune to the effects of kryptonite while screwing other kryptonian enemies and to add insult to injure you have a mind control device that can be configurate to pull some strings inside your victims.

Is not like this tv series was not the WalMart/Ikea equivalent of a Supervillain Convenience Shop, there are all kinds of flavors available for your peril scenes. You might even have the need to ask an outsider heroine for the rescue because all high tech solutions were covered by the mob so is better start to call any available Birds of Prey.