What fetish model could play this character?

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hey gang,

My homegirl and I were having a nostalgia moment while looking at some old superhero cartoons that used to come on back in the day and we came across a gem that we hadn't seen in ages called 'Ultraforce'. This show used to come on back in the mid to late 90s on Sundays during a block called 'Amazin' Adventures'.

Anyway, we remember the team leader of Ultraforce named Miss Contrary and I had almost forgotten how lovely this character was.
Miss contrary2.jpg
Miss contrary2.jpg (29.91 KiB) Viewed 4628 times
Miss contrary7.jpg
Miss contrary7.jpg (33.61 KiB) Viewed 4628 times
What fetish model do you see playing this blonde, mystical beauty? I vote Angela Sommers as she definitely has the physique and the look to play Contrary.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Anastasia Pierce recently posted that Angela won't be available for a while. She's concentrating on her own projects right now.

Charlotte Stokely would look ideal in that costume.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
curious2133
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Randy Moore
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

curious2133 wrote:Randy Moore
I think she's retired now.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Doctor Outcome wrote:Hey gang,

My homegirl and I were having a nostalgia moment while looking at some old superhero cartoons that used to come on back in the day and we came across a gem that we hadn't seen in ages called 'Ultraforce'. This show used to come on back in the mid to late 90s on Sundays during a block called 'Amazin' Adventures'.

Anyway, we remember the team leader of Ultraforce named Miss Contrary and I had almost forgotten how lovely this character was.
Miss contrary2.jpg
Miss contrary7.jpg
What fetish model do you see playing this blonde, mystical beauty? I vote Angela Sommers as she definitely has the physique and the look to play Contrary.
Carissa Montgamery or Christie Stevens
Sdrox99
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Cherie Deville
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Cherie Deville
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Cherie Deville
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Gonna Have to agree with Cherie Deville
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Char Stokley or Gigi Allens
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Now these are so damned good answers. I love some of the models that were picked out for this type of character. Definitely can see Randy Moore playing this part one day, as well as Carissa Montgomery and Cherie Deville.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Angela Sommers
Gigi Allens
gorillaatlarge
Henchman
Henchman

Natalie Minx
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

gorillaatlarge wrote:Natalie Minx
:hmmm: Isn't she brunette? (Not criticizing or anything, I like your choice and she'd a be a good candidate for the role, but she'd have to dye her hair)
shevek
Producer
Producer

Ultraforce was Malibu Comics. I remember reading a few issues of Mantra. Marvel bought them out but is not using their heroes due to either a non-disclosure agreement of some kind or a five percent royalty requirement (the Wikipedia is unclear on that).

Don't forget their version of Wonder Woman meets Star Sapphire, the female supremacist amazon Topaz. She saw a lot of action, although never got her own book. There were other female books, though. Mantra was certainly popular enough to get on my radar.
Anastasia or Christina or Ludella Hahn would be good models for Topaz.
Other cute superheroines they had included Pixx (kind of their Jubilee..she died in the cartoon!)
Electrocute
Foxfire
and Siren
It was pretty much full-on 1990s hotness the way we used to like it. Very imitative of Marvel which I'm sure is why Marvel bought them out.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

shevek wrote:Ultraforce was Malibu Comics. I remember reading a few issues of Mantra. Marvel bought them out but is not using their heroes due to either a non-disclosure agreement of some kind or a five percent royalty requirement (the Wikipedia is unclear on that).

Don't forget their version of Wonder Woman meets Star Sapphire, the female supremacist amazon Topaz. She saw a lot of action, although never got her own book. There were other female books, though. Mantra was certainly popular enough to get on my radar.
Anastasia or Christina or Ludella Hahn would be good models for Topaz.
Other cute superheroines they had included Pixx (kind of their Jubilee..she died in the cartoon!)
Electrocute
Foxfire
and Siren
It was pretty much full-on 1990s hotness the way we used to like it. Very imitative of Marvel which I'm sure is why Marvel bought them out.
Hell yeah! Topaz was my favorite! Take no prisoners, no nonsense warrior woman. My candidates for Topaz would be Leah Hanes (if she were still active), Sandra Styoko and Natalie Minx as I could see her playing this part definitely. I loved your choices for Topaz also :thumbup: (I've never heard of Ludella Hahn though. I'm gonna have to look her up).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

She again posts here regularly Dr O, look in the Releases section she has several Batgirl vids amongst others
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

tallyho wrote:She again posts here regularly Dr O, look in the Releases section she has several Batgirl vids amongst others
Thanks tallyho. I'll definitely do that. :thumbup: