'Batgirl and the Magic Bat Trap' (KendraJames.com)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Synopsis: The goddess of sorcery known only as Circe is feeling bored with her usual schemes and is looking to be entertained. Out of the blue, rookie superheroine Batgirl swoops in to battle this dark minion and to free her fellow superheroine who have fallen into Circe’s hands. Unfortunately, Batgirl’s heroic entrance gets stopped cold with a wave of Circe’s hand and in a moment, the beautiful caped crusader finds herself bound and totally at Circe’s mercy! What fate awaits our beloved Batgirl?
Batgirl and the Magic Bat Trap.wmv_snapshot_00.36_[2015.12.27_20.28.24].jpg
Batgirl and the Magic Bat Trap.wmv_snapshot_00.36_[2015.12.27_20.28.24].jpg (41.01 KiB) Viewed 5128 times
Pros:

-Kendra James once again puts together a fantastic superheroine fetish story with ‘Batgirl and the Magic Bat Trap’. This video has a lot going for it: fantastic acting from Kendra and fetish co-star Slyyy, an excellent shooting location, magical special effects and a wonderful story to boot! I absolutely enjoyed the story that Kendra put together for this fetish vid.

-Many fetish models have stepped into the Batgirl costume when visiting Kendra for shoots, Crystal Clark being my favorite one thus far. However, Kendra decides to take a break from her Batwoman persona to try her hand at playing rookie caped crusader Batgirl for a change. Not only does that purple costume look hot on Kendra, Kendra really nailed the part of Batgirl in this story.
Over the years, Batgirl has been seen as something of an eager, inexperienced crime-fighter, eager to prove herself to the veteran supers on the Justice League. Feeling that she gets no respect, Batgirl was determined to take down her foe without backup of any sort and Kendra played the innocent ‘Bat-brat’ (as Kendra so eloquently puts it) extremely well. I was thoroughly impressed by Kendra’s performance and she deserves an A-plus for her portrayal of Batgirl.

-Don’t really know much about the fetish model Slyyy, but she was definitely a sight to behold. That blue-green gown, her jewelry and she’s barefooted in her portrayal of evil sorceress Circe. Slyyy’s character was so deliciously wicked in this story and I truly enjoyed her performance and you can tell she takes great delight in the fetishes she forced Kendra to engage in from being forced to orgasm with a vibrator to shoving a pink dildo in and out of poor Kendra’s cunt. Slyyy was truly an expert playing the part of Circe and like Kendra, she too deserves an A-plus.

-Kendra has a great entrance in this story in which she swings from out of nowhere to battle Circe and they added great magical effects with Slyyy waving her hand and Kendra suddenly gets entangled up with rope. I enjoyed the part where Kendra tries to shimmy the ropes off but can’t and with another wave of her hand, Circe magically has her bound by her wrists from above! I truly enjoy seeing a bondage position like that in a superheroine film.

Once she’s nice and secured, Circe unfastens Batgirl’s leotard and I loved Kendra’s reaction when it came loose, exposing her beautiful crotch. She’s wide-eyed and she cries out, ‘Oh No!’ and then Slyyy gets to work making her cum with her vibrator. Kendra’s moans of pleasure were erotic and sexy at the same time and I really felt bad for her character in this story. Circe even pulls Batgirl’s top up, exposing her lovely breasts and begins to fondle and play with them and might I say, Kendra has a wonderful pair on her chest that she does! As I continued watching I said to myself, “oh please, oh please, oh please don’t let it end like this! Kendra’s too damned good to lose!’

Batgirl and the Magic Bat Trap.wmv_snapshot_02.55_[2015.12.27_20.56.15].jpg
Batgirl and the Magic Bat Trap.wmv_snapshot_02.55_[2015.12.27_20.56.15].jpg (39.16 KiB) Viewed 5128 times
Batgirl and the Magic Bat Trap.wmv_snapshot_02.01_[2015.12.27_20.55.01].jpg
Batgirl and the Magic Bat Trap.wmv_snapshot_02.01_[2015.12.27_20.55.01].jpg (43.42 KiB) Viewed 5128 times
-Kendra must’ve been hearing my thoughts or something, because she played with the outcome of this story and it led to a happy, happy, joy, joy ending! Won’t say how it ends, but let’s just say that Batgirl ends up giving Circe a taste of her own medicine later on.

-Speaking of which, when the ball is in Batgirl’s court, Circe totally enjoyed the experience. She’s tied to a cage and Batgirl interrogates her with her bat-berator. I love an interrogation scene where forced orgasm comes into play and Slyyy was truly enjoying herself during that scene. The way she screams with extasy from the forced orgasms was beautiful and even after she’s exhausted, she’s still grinning from ear to ear with joy and pleasure. Her character was deeply impressed with Batgirl’s ‘take-charge attitude’ and so was I.
I just love a superheroine story when the heroine regains control and stays in control.

-Best part of the story, Batgirl scolds Circe for not taking her seriously to begin with. Kendra’s dialogue in that scene was sweeter than a caramel candy apple:
Batgirl: Ya’ know, I’m really tired of everyone calling me, the ‘Bat-Brat’, the ‘meddling kid’ and not thinking that I’m perfectly capable of taking down scum like you! I know you have a big name in this town, I know that you’re a rich art collector, but you are *not* above the law!

Circe still doesn’t take Batgirl seriously and it isn’t until she exposes Circe’s cleavage and breaks out the Bat-berator does Circe learn that she’s the one barking up the wrong tree. As I watched Kendra take control I was grinning from ear to ear with approval and it was clear at that point that the worm had turned.
Batgirl and the Magic Bat girl (scolding Circe).wmv_snapshot_11.59_[2015.12.27_21.15.45].jpg
Batgirl and the Magic Bat girl (scolding Circe).wmv_snapshot_11.59_[2015.12.27_21.15.45].jpg (40.91 KiB) Viewed 5128 times
-Though I’m not much of a fan of strap-ons, I’m once again making an exception here because it’s being used as a tool for punishment, but based on Slyyy’s reaction, this looked more like a reward for her character than a punishment. :lol:
Batgirl and the Magic Bat Trap (prepare to be sodomized).wmv_snapshot_18.44_[2015.12.27_21.45.35].jpg
Batgirl and the Magic Bat Trap (prepare to be sodomized).wmv_snapshot_18.44_[2015.12.27_21.45.35].jpg (41.97 KiB) Viewed 5128 times
Cons:
-Hmm. Just two…the part where Batgirl kicks Circe in the face could use a little tweaking. Slyyy was a little late with her reaction when Kendra pretends to throw her kick at her.

-Since Circe is a sorceress, it would've been cool if they allowed her to showcase her magic abilities to spawn weapons out of thin air and let her and Batgirl battle it out. I just love a good throw-down in a superheroine vid too.

Final Outcome:

Kendra James has really impressed me yet again and created a wonderful fetish vid in which our beloved novice heroine Batgirl earns her ‘merit’ badge for taking on a veteran criminal without help of any sort. I truly enjoyed Kendra’s performance in this and I think she should play Batgirl for future installments. Truly fantastic work from Kendra and Slyyy respectively. Moral behind this story: beware the nice ones!

Final Score for ‘Batgirl and the Magic Bat Trap’: 10 out of 10. This is a vid that I would highly prescribe for Batgirl fans!
Don't underestimate me! (Batgirl Endgame).jpg
Don't underestimate me! (Batgirl Endgame).jpg (59.64 KiB) Viewed 5128 times
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

I just saw this review! Thanks so much for posting it, I'm really glad you enjoyed it:)
www.KendraClips.com
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

kendrajames wrote:I just saw this review! Thanks so much for posting it, I'm really glad you enjoyed it:)
http://www.KendraClips.com
No, no, no. Thank you Miss Kendra for such a tantalizing and sensual vid. Your performance as Batgirl was just as sweet as your performance as Batwoman in this.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'