Does anyone know what happend to Wendio?

General discussions about superheroines!
DanDud88
Henchman
Henchman

There profile says hes not been on since before Christmas, hope hes ok.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Have you tried contacting him? You can use his profile to send a message straight to his email address.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=47806
Last edited by Heroine Addict 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I've moved this to the Lounge
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DanDud88
Henchman
Henchman

oh sorry, should have mentioned iv tried contacting him to no avail, and his site hasnt been updated either.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hopefully, he's just stepped back for a while. Quite a few of the old names have gone quiet, but the most common explanation is that they're just not enjoying working in the genre as much as they once did.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
shevek
Producer
Producer

He hasn't been gone that long..Harla Qwinn, his most recent entry, was added to C4S on Dec 18. Maybe Jan/Feb is just a downtime. Do hope he's OK though..Comic Strips is fun stuff.