"Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark" is NOW AVAILABLE!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark" also features a battle between Seer and DeadKill/Blackbird!

[attachment=0]Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 43sm.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 42sm.jpg[/attachment]

Like I said before... an awesome video!

Available tomorrow... unless there's enough demand for an early release!

Blue
Attachments
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 42sm.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 42sm.jpg (71.89 KiB) Viewed 2850 times
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 43sm.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 43sm.jpg (79.95 KiB) Viewed 2850 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Okay, it's been released!

"Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark" is NOW AVAILABLE!

Get this EPIC episode at Genre Videos or here:

Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark (Peril-MP4)
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=720

Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark (Extreme-MP4)
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=722

The Trailer is here:
https://youtu.be/OuxPGklbKlY

Don't miss this one! It's got everything a Superheroine fan would want!

[attachment=0]Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark postersm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue

:ybat: :supes:
Attachments
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark postersm.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark postersm.jpg (133.41 KiB) Viewed 2815 times
DanDud88
Henchman
Henchman

Hey blue I just bought the new darkwing peril episode but its not what it says, its Supernova 8, which i already have.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

DanDud88 wrote:Hey blue I just bought the new darkwing peril episode but its not what it says, its Supernova 8, which i already have.
Sorry for the error. A few got out containing the wrong download link, but this has been fixed now, and the correct link has been sent to you and the other customers along with an explanatory email. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we always make things right. My contact info is in my signature line below.

Please let us know what you think about our latest release... "Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark"! We crave your feedback.

Here's another couple of pix, one from each of the two battles in the video...
[attachment=1]Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 40sm.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 47sm.jpg[/attachment]

Cheers!

Blue

Attachments
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 40sm.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 40sm.jpg (107.36 KiB) Viewed 2740 times
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 47sm.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 47sm.jpg (67.23 KiB) Viewed 2737 times
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

blue, whats up with genre videos.. i have some money in my account but not quite enough to make the purchase, went to add funds with my credit card and got an error msg?....am seeing others having the same problem?
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

dlo005 wrote:blue, whats up with genre videos.. i have some money in my account but not quite enough to make the purchase, went to add funds with my credit card and got an error msg?....am seeing others having the same problem?
Email me at [email protected]. I won't be discussing this matter on the public boards.

Blue
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

Bluestone wrote:
dlo005 wrote:blue, whats up with genre videos.. i have some money in my account but not quite enough to make the purchase, went to add funds with my credit card and got an error msg?....am seeing others having the same problem?
Email me at [email protected]. I won't be discussing this matter on the public boards.

Blue
no, thats ok, if i cant fund my account via credit card then i just wont buy...thanks
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

dlo005 wrote: no, thats ok, if i cant fund my account via credit card then i just wont buy...thanks
Up to you.

As stated on the other boards, GV members only have to email me for an immediate solution to this temporary funding problem. I'm solving the problem for all those who are looking for a way to get the fantastic 2-for-1 deal from the GV site, but I'm not going to be posting that information here.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Now, let's get back on topic!

More pics are being posted on the Latest Releases forum, like these...

[attachment=1]Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 20sm.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 36sm.jpg[/attachment]

Don't miss the latest episode of the Dark Wondra Saga as we race towards its ultimate and exciting climax!

Blue

Attachments
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 20sm.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 20sm.jpg (99.12 KiB) Viewed 2603 times
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 36sm.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 36sm.jpg (75.63 KiB) Viewed 2603 times
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

Bluestone wrote:
dlo005 wrote: no, thats ok, if i cant fund my account via credit card then i just wont buy...thanks
Up to you.

As stated on the other boards, GV members only have to email me for an immediate solution to this temporary funding problem. I'm solving the problem for all those who are looking for a way to get the fantastic 2-for-1 deal from the GV site, but I'm not going to be posting that information here.

Blue
blue im eating humble pie. but after years of ease funding my account at genere videos and then getting error msg , i will admit i was a bit upset. but your customer support was excellent and immediant... thanks for your support im downloading darkwing 11 att.
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

dlo005 wrote: blue im eating humble pie. but after years of ease funding my account at genere videos and then getting error msg , i will admit i was a bit upset. but your customer support was excellent and immediant... thanks for your support im downloading darkwing 11 att.
No problem, dlo005. I was happy to assist, so that you can also eat up all the great action in "Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark"!

Blue
DanDud88
Henchman
Henchman

I know your latest video has just been released but I have to ask, whats next?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

DanDud88 wrote:I know your latest video has just been released but I have to ask, whats next?
Well, the big three have been captured, and one of them is the mysterious Dark Wondra. So, they are in shackles together. Will they be able to escape? Will they continue to fight each other in captivity? What will happen when DeadKill reawakens again without Darkwing or Supernova there to protect Seer? Yes, what will come next is a very good question. We will be starting a thread soon for Wondra 5!

For now, everyone, what do you think about "Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark"? What? You mean there may be some people who haven't bought it yet? No. How can that be? Can this be true? Hard to believe.

If you haven't bought it yet, it's still on sale... and here's some of what you're missing...

Supernova is chloroformed in the Peril version:
[attachment=2]Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 49sm.jpg[/attachment]

Dark Wondra is machine gunned in the Extreme version:
[attachment=1]Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 50sm.jpg[/attachment]

Beautiful, but extremely dangerous, Agent August returns to capture all 3 superheroines:
[attachment=0]Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 54sm.jpg[/attachment]

You'll want this important episode of the larger Dark Wondra Saga! Don't miss out.

Blue

Attachments
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 49sm.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 49sm.jpg (93.81 KiB) Viewed 2494 times
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 50sm.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 50sm.jpg (90.81 KiB) Viewed 2494 times
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 54sm.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 54sm.jpg (75.45 KiB) Viewed 2494 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Just watched this. Wow. Very entertaining with some sexy KO's to boot. Very impressed. Can't wait for Wondra 5.

I assume that will be starring the girl who plays Dark Wondra? Hope she gets a showcase with a nice KO and carry :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Just watched this. Wow. Very entertaining with some sexy KO's to boot. Very impressed. Can't wait for Wondra 5.

I assume that will be starring the girl who plays Dark Wondra? Hope she gets a showcase with a nice KO and carry :)
Yes, it'll be starring Krystal Red as Dark Wondra (pic attached below), but it will also star Darkwing and Supernova, as well as other Bluestone heroines.
[attachment=1]Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 18sm.jpg[/attachment]

Glad you liked "Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark". The Dark Wondra Saga just keeps getting better and better, so I hope everyone is picking up every episode. Together, they will form a feature length movie with much more action and adventure than most Hollywood films!

Here is another still from "Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark"...

[attachment=0]Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 23sm.jpg[/attachment]

'Nuff said!

Blue

Attachments
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 18sm.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 18sm.jpg (79.87 KiB) Viewed 2441 times
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 23sm.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 23sm.jpg (115.18 KiB) Viewed 2441 times