Batgirl vs Poison Ivy ideas?

General discussions about superheroines!
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

Hey all, I have Sarah Brooke in tomorrow and I wanted to do a BG vs PI clip since she has red hair and I havnt done any batgirl stuff lately. Any suggestions? I dont have a ton of time with her, but thought Id throw it out there in hopes that someone might be more creative than I am ;)
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Time where would be the most important question! - Better to limit creativity to something do-able!! ;-)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

How about that rarest of breeds - a Superheroine win? Thats not to say she won't get the upper hand on you for most of the vid though...

Love you as BG.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

There's always the standard stuff where PI takes over Bat Girl's brain and turns her into her slave. That's always fun. I'd love to see something more physical though, maybe there's a plant monster (off camera) inside of a closet, and a vine comes out and drags Bat Girl away and into it with the door closing and her being "eaten".

Or PI decides to stuff a "plant'" into Bat Girl's mouth that's toxic, and she sits down in a chair and watches Bat Girl slowly die from being poisoned.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Save time and money in making the video, just have PI tell Batgirl that there is something in the air that is affecting her. It's all in the reaction to what's being suggested.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Another idea you do like a sexy evil countess with a long cig holder making batgirl all hers.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Ivy's pheromones traditionally have no effect on ladies, she could either have produced a new batch - which brings out the super-horniness. Or things could get more physical. The issue withmore physical is Ivy's not that much of a fighter traditionally.

Alternatively, since pheramones don't work - Batgirl could be surprised by Ivy at home with a kiss. Ivy's poison lips weakening Batgirl. Batgirl would be powerless to resist Ivy, and with every kiss Batgirl gets weaker.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

BG finds Ivy's lair which is filled with an odd mist. BG explores and leaves but later discovers she cannot remove her catsuit, it seems to have bonded to her body. Ivy leaves BG a message that she knows BG will have a problem, it was a trap, and if she wants to escape her alter ego to become her librarian self she will need to come back to the lair.

Blackmailed, BG returns where Ivy slowly uses a spraying water (antidote) bottle, sensuously soaking BG in all her intimate places in order to remove the catsuit and free BG's body. Coupled with some persuasive kisses Ivy gets a grateful BG under her spell and the pair get into whatever certificate rated mischief they want .... :) The end.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
BatFan11
Henchman
Henchman

Ivy seduces Batgirl to the dark side with kisses. Batgirl thinks it's some type of special pheromones, but Ivy reveals that it is only Batgirl's true inner desires to be evil and slutty that are the reason for her giving in. Batgirl is ashamed and tries to fight her feelings, but eventually she agrees to join Ivy. Batgirl's costumed is blended with Ivy's and given a new nickname for her evil identity. Batgirl is willingly collared into submission. After this transmission has been completed the two continue to make out and more while Batgirl rejects Batman and all of her former do-gooder ways.

If this gets messy with pies and such for some humiliation for Batgirl to start out that would be great. The mess could really bring out her inner dirty girl.
vampiv
Neophyte
Neophyte

1) The obvious one of Ivy's plants grabs and devours Batgirl (similar to didvp's "Please Don't Eat Me").
2) Ivy's plants vines grab Batgirl's hands and boots and spreads them apart. Other vines remove Batgirl's costume down past her waist and the vines and Ivy play with Batgirl's breasts and womanhood. You take it one step further and put Batgirl in a death defying peril where the vines start sucking the blood from Batgirl.
3) Venus Bat Trap!
SdaisyS
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Ivy wants to defeat and enslave Batgirl.
But Batgirl is too strong in fighting, and Ivy powers of seduction cannot break Batgirl's spirit.

However, Ivy has created a new weapon :
A very powerful rope vine, much stronger than any other plant that comes from Ivy. It is unbreakable, can be used as a whip or to immobilize the opponent.
Ivy decided to use it to weaken Batgirl physically, before breaking her mental defenses.

The fight starts and Ivy has the advantage. Batgirl is whipped, choked, put in various bondage wrestling holds, while Ivy taunts her, kisses her, tells her she should surrender.
Batgirl can't believe what's happening and how powerful Ivy's rope vine weapon is.

But she is not going to give up : Batgirl manages to escape Ivy hold and even better, she disarms the evil seductress.
Batgirl decides to use the rope vine against it own creator, and Batgirl's fighting skills combined with Ivy rope vine weapon seem very effective : Ivy is about to be completely defeated.

Something is wrong though : Batgirl keeps playing with Ivy instead of finishing her and bringing her to justice. Her attitude is more playful, seductive, and the wrestling holds used to immobilize Ivy are getting very sexual.
Smiling, Ivy asks Batgirl if she enjoy the new weapon from the darkside, telling her that if she join her plant Kingdom, she'll be able to experience this feeling of lust and power forever.

Batgirl realizes her mistake, but still feels an intense arousal.
Ivy keeps taunting her, and Batgirl can't help herself but attacks her with the same rope vine. She is torn between anger and sexual desires. Again Batgirl uses various sexual wrestling holds with the rope vine, and Ivy lets her do ... laughing and encouraging Batgirl to continue, to experience the soft skin contact.
Completely mad with desire and power, Batgirl, on top of Ivy, suddenly kisses her, a long and passionate kiss, both of them wrapped in the rope vine.

Satisfied, Ivy reverses the position : she is now on top of Batgirl, who cannot move at all.
Ivy explains Batgirl that this was her plan from the beginning : making Batgirl try the darkside by herself. Ivy also explains that the fact Batgirl kissed Ivy by her own will has completely destroyed Batgirl pure spirit.
Batgirl doesn't try to escape Ivy anymore : she simply listens to her, while Ivy kisses her and rides her in a sensual missionary.
Batgirl has fully surrendered to pleasure and accepts Ivy as her Mistress.
After this, Ivy stands, all powerful, with her rope vine in hand, using it like a leash for her new pet Batgirl, making the corrupted heroine walk, crawl, and worship her feet and legs.
Batgirl will be her new bodyguard and sexual slave forever.
rogeer007
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Wow ! I would be first in line to buy that movie ! :)

SDaisy, I have to ask, the picture in your avatar comes from what movie ?
SdaisyS
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

It is from the movie "Training Day" : http://www.caliloganland.com/2015/06/tr ... an-as.html

I didn't picked the video because I'm more focused on pure corruption and surrendering (like in her Smoking Seductress videos or "Wonder Jade - Transforming the justice league"), But I still use it as my avatar, just love seeing her worshiping Jade's foot, it's so great to see Cali submissive to evil women :blush:
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

I thought I recognized that Batgirl @sdaisys! hahah

I didnt see your suggestion before filming, but I really like the idea!

The clip we ended up with is a mash up of some of these suggestions. Killer vines trap and knock me out- Ivy finds me in her lair and uses her new pheromone formula on me, which feeds on estrogen, of course - there is some struggle, but eventually it takes over and I obediently give her a strip tease- then I re-dress myself and we go off to commit some crimes.

Its rendering, so Ill probably release it soon. Here is a little gif for now ;)
Attachments
ivy gif.gif
ivy gif.gif (781.47 KiB) Viewed 5949 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So sexxxy!!!
mothehawk
Neophyte
Neophyte

CaliLogan wrote:I thought I recognized that Batgirl @sdaisys! hahah

The clip we ended up with is a mash up of some of these suggestions. Killer vines trap and knock me out- Ivy finds me in her lair and uses her new pheromone formula on me, which feeds on estrogen, of course - there is some struggle, but eventually it takes over and I obediently give her a strip tease- then I re-dress myself and we go off to commit some crimes.

How soon is soon? :shutup:
mothehawk
Neophyte
Neophyte

CaliLogan wrote:I thought I recognized that Batgirl @sdaisys! hahah

How soon is soon? :ohmg:
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

yes we are closing on about a full month since you said that cali I'm pretty curious as well
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Mostly United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks

Next on part two make Poison Ivy sprout and grow a cucumber inside her vagina and make Batgirl eat it. After Poison Ivy plant her seeds inside Batgirl her vagina produces her own jolly green giant.
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.