Next Supernova & Ultrawoman. What do you want to see?

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, it looks like Danica is not up for this one.

We'll incorporate some of your suggestions into other productions, but the contemplated one with all of these elements is not going to happen right now.

We do want to use as many of these suggestions as possible, other than the Kryptonite ones, in another peril video. What do you guys think of a Wonder Woman type character with the chloro, gas, OTS carry, and other elements above?

Blue
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Bit late to the fight LOL!
But I would also like to have some internal monolguge.

Other elements woul dbe novanite arrows also generally more content like the end scene in Darkwing 2 the dialogue is outstandig and also the early ckoking scene is Wonderkick Search for Wondra the little distraction used by Wonderkick is awesome, I also enjoyed how Dark Wondra (Krystal Red) acted whilst finishing Supernova in Target Acquired.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bluestone wrote:Well, it looks like Danica is not up for this one.

We'll incorporate some of your suggestions into other productions, but the contemplated one with all of these elements is not going to happen right now.

We do want to use as many of these suggestions as possible, other than the Kryptonite ones, in another peril video. What do you guys think of a Wonder Woman type character with the chloro, gas, OTS carry, and other elements above?

Blue
I personally think it would be better to spread the suggestions over a few videos, rather than try to do too many things together.

Honestly, when a short video features a long shopping list of perils, I just get "peril fatigue" as the effect of each peril is watered down. Secret identity exposure is a career-ending peril in its own right. As is back-breaking. As is death.

I half expect some of these videos to end with the villain constructing an ACME anvil-dropping contraption which is then used to squash the heroine's corpse.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I wonder,did some or all these suggestions offend Danica?I don't see that most of these suggestions haven't already been done by you anyway so I hope she's open to them some other time.For me,I would love to see any of your ladies to these scenes.
My favorite being:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We're thinking about bringing Lovely Lynda back to re-create her role as the original Ultrawoman. She is agreeable to doing most of these perils.

Danica only had a problem with a few items, but there were also other scheduling problems that we encountered, but she'll be back in further Supernova adventures.

For now, what about the original Ultrawoman in a new peril video?

Blue
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That would be great as well.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Richpartist wrote:That would be great as well.
I would have prefered Danica as Supernova with the internal dialagoe getting knocked out BUT Lynda as Ultrawoman is also a good idea too... :)
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

I'd love to see you save some of the ideas that sat well with Danica for a Supernova video. I agree that cramming everything into one video could make it feel like a "fetish checklist" video, so maybe just go forward with what she is ok with.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Okay, here's what we've decided. We'll bring Lynda back as the original Ultrawoman, i.e. Agent Steel. Here's the trailer of the original "Ultrawoman: The Secret Life and Death of Agent Steel":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0EpVdDzyUk
It's still available for sale at: http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=191
We'll include the non-Kryptonite elements in the new Ultrawoman video.

In a future Supernova, we will do the drowning on dry land with novanite necklace ideas, but no rubbing of green goo on her body and no darts in her bottom.

Blue
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If a pool is not feasible, what about somehow drenching the heroine? I love the look of a soaked heroine, with her costume sticking tightly to her and her hair disheveled. It could simply work its way into the plot by having the heroine tied to a chair and unconscious. The villain would dump a bucket of water on her to awaken her.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Can she wear pantyhose with the Ultrawoman outfit this time since she didnt last time?

And to clarify you'll be doing chloro, gas, and OTS carry in this? If so this could be your best video yet.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:If a pool is not feasible, what about somehow drenching the heroine? I love the look of a soaked heroine, with her costume sticking tightly to her and her hair disheveled. It could simply work its way into the plot by having the heroine tied to a chair and unconscious. The villain would dump a bucket of water on her to awaken her.
This is just my view and opinion, I'm not into the dry drowning idea..but i do agree with sugarcoater on drenching idea. I still think a pool drowning is feasible in my opinion, but $10,000 is kinda steep. Others (including me) have the pool scene/underwater peril done for way less than that. But again, I'm not one to judge and this is just my opinion. I do agree on sugarcoater's angle on drenching the superheroine.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Darts darts darts(everybody) darts darts!! :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Can she wear pantyhose with the Ultrawoman outfit this time since she didnt last time?

And to clarify you'll be doing chloro, gas, and OTS carry in this? If so this could be your best video yet.
Yes, we're thinking of all three. We are working on the script right now!

Drenching the heroine is, of course, possible. As for the pool scene, it can be done for much much less, but you'll get what you pay for in that case. I could film it is my backyard pool in the Spring, but the actress wouldn't be Danica, and the production values will not be anywhere close to those of our other Superheroine productions. Just sayin'.

Blue
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

How about a decontamination hose-down in full costume? The villains could wear whatever you have that's closest to a biohazard suit.

"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:How about a decontamination hose-down in full costume? The villains could wear whatever you have that's closest to a biohazard suit.
Not a bad idea for a future Supernova script. What does everyone else think about this idea?

Blue
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Bluestone wrote:
Mamooche24 wrote:Can she wear pantyhose with the Ultrawoman outfit this time since she didnt last time?

Yes, we're thinking of all three. We are working on the script right now!

Drenching the heroine is, of course, possible. As for the pool scene, it can be done for much much less, but you'll get what you pay for in that case. I could film it is my backyard pool in the Spring, but the actress wouldn't be Danica, and the production values will not be anywhere close to those of our other Superheroine productions. Just sayin'.

Blue
Understandable.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:
Heroine Addict wrote:How about a decontamination hose-down in full costume? The villains could wear whatever you have that's closest to a biohazard suit.
Not a bad idea for a future Supernova script. What does everyone else think about this idea?

Blue
I like this idea! How about the villain doing a decontamination hose down with kryptonite ooze in order to perminantly strip the heroine of her powers after shes been defeated and bound?
A final humiliation to turn the heroine into a regular woman.
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Ultrawoman : Lynda is gorgeous! :yahoo:
Last edited by wondergirlsupragirl 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
killorson
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

My personal preference would be for a straight out slugfest such as the Supergirl vs. Galatea JLU episodes or against an Ursa type. Always agree with the upskirt shots as well, especially with such a great costume and an actress with such great legs.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Lynda will be shooting the second part of a two episode story arc at the end of March!

The original Ultrawoman is set to return with a vengeance and, yes, we included elements requested on this thread.

Blue
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A soaked heroine always works for me. Anything where she is crawling on the floor soaked and/or muddies (like in the Supergirl movie).

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

I was really looking forward to the nxt Supernova movie where Danica is gassed or chloro'ed with internal dialoge :(
BUT
Ultrawoman video sounds nice to :)
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

One thing I haven't seen done is the "stasis tube" that supervillain groups use to keep heroes and heroines subdued.

If an actual plexiglass tube is too expensive, you might put the actress behind a flat panel with a window in it instead. Blue lighting is cheap now thanks to LEDs, that would help to sell the "frozen" aspect of the peril.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Best stasis tube scene(s)I've ever scene was Justice League #195,196,and 197 but couldn't find a good picture of it.
Love the idea of how shes sleeping and just there to admire :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Found it!This is delicious :)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just saw the trailer for The Secret Life and Death of Lynda Steel. I love the main actress, but I was curious to know what else is in the video besides the strangulation. Any elAvoration would be much appreciated; I'm on the fence on this video.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:Just saw the trailer for The Secret Life and Death of Lynda Steel. I love the main actress, but I was curious to know what else is in the video besides the strangulation. Any elAvoration would be much appreciated; I'm on the fence on this video.

Well, Lynda Steel first fights the villainess in her civilian clothes. Then, she transforms into Ultrawoman and takes on the villainess. This is when her golden lasso is used against her to strangle her in the classic fashion with her own weapon. Many fans have said that this is one of our best videos, so it's worth a shot. Let us know what you think of it.

Blue
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks for the quick response. Any chance of using her again in the near future? Also, how much fighting occurs before the strangulation at the end?
Thank you for anything more you can post in response.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:Thanks for the quick response. Any chance of using her again in the near future? Also, how much fighting occurs before the strangulation at the end?
Thank you for anything more you can post in response.
In the first 3 minutes, Agent Steel sneaks into a location and tries to steal data. A female adversary gets the drop on her and starts to garotte her from behind while interrogating her. Steel struggles, but eventually loses consciousness. The garotte is pulled tighter, and Steel is apparently dead. The female enemy agent calls it in, but when she turns back to the body, Steel has revived and transforms before her eyes into Ultrawoman. There's just a couple of blows exchanged before the enemy agent grabs a hold of the lasso and wraps it around Ultrawoman's neck. Then, she is strangled for the balance of the video, and stripped topless as she is being killed.

Lynda plays Ultrawoman again in the next installment which will be out in a few weeks.

Blue
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Is there a chloroform ko and carry of her in the uniform in this next film? And when can we expext some preview pics?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Is there a chloroform ko and carry of her in the uniform in this next film? And when can we expext some preview pics?
I think the pic below will answer a couple of your questions!
[attachment=0]Ultra Woman 3 still 8sm.gif[/attachment]

"Ultrawoman 3: Return to Active Duty" is scheduled for an April 17th release. For those not paying attention, "Ultrawoman 2" featured a different actress as a different character by the same name. Agent Steel will now be returning as the original Ultrawoman!

Blue
Attachments
Ultra Woman 3 still 8sm.gif
Ultra Woman 3 still 8sm.gif (258.36 KiB) Viewed 7055 times
Last edited by Bluestone 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Total & Utter Beat down Slowly & Methodical breaking her down body & Uniform, shreaded into shambles . . . you asked :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

EXCELLENT picture Blue excellent :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Ahhhhhh yes cant wait. Looks like pantyhose too :)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bought that Lynda as Ultrawoman video and absolutely loved the actress as Ultrawoman. Please do post more pics of her in the upcoming video to further whet our appetite; she is a stunner. I'm hoping for a number if different peril elements in the upcoming release.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

loveheroines
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Bluestone wrote:I'm looking for what everyone wants in the next Supernova episode in terms of peril and other elements.

We're looking at chloroforming, superbreath, heat vision, and a few other things. What would you like to see? I would like to see in one the cape ripped
off then the skirt so we can see that ass ! Then he could choke her with the skirt ! In another one rip the top like in jail break but make it low so
you can see some cleavage ! Then have some rips in her stockings !

[attachment=0]Supernova still sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue

:supes:
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Water scene would be simply awesome

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I have to second the water scene. There is just something about seeing wet spandex on a beautiful woman like Danica's body. I also agree that implied nudity without any actual nudity can sometimes be far sexier, the Excessive Machine in Barbarella being a prime example.

I have a suggestion that might incorporate both: what if an unconscious Supernova was placed into a novanite jacuzzi that slowly dissolved her costume such that when she awakes she is naked in the tub with Xander leering over her, a camera video broadcasting her plight to the world, as he taunts her into surrender before the jacuzzi cycle stops and the bubbles go away, exposing her body to the whole world. In this way it is a psychosocial prison for our heroine as she has to decide which is more humiliating: surrendering to Xander or getting up to challenge him while exposing her body in front of millions. Xander can also have other alternative tools hidden beneath the surface that implicitly set to work on Supernova's private areas to coax her surrender when he pushes a button/throws a switch/turns a dial on a control panel attached to the tub. Danica need only act out the emotions such poking and prodding would arouse in her character without actually being touched by anything herself.

The wet spandex shots can be achieved at the beginning of the sequence as she is slowly lowered into the tub without any bubbles activated, the costume dissolution only beginning when the tub is turned on. And for the implicit nudity after, Danica need not actually be naked of course for those shots as she can wear bottoms and a flesh-toned strapless bikini top while the jacuzzi bubbles above the rest of her body. And she gets to spend the day warm in a jacuzzi which should be more comfortable for her than a chilly pool.

Anywho, one humble fan's suggestion...
loveheroines
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Bluestone wrote:I'm looking for what everyone wants in the next Supernova episode in terms of peril and other elements.

We're looking at chloroforming, superbreath, heat vision, and a few other things. What would you like to see? Rip that skirt off choke her with it and make her bend over !

[attachment=0]Supernova still sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue

frightiningcow
Henchman
Henchman

Seeing some suggestions for the pool scene, since it's out of the budget what about a bucket of 'liquid novanite'. just being in the room with it weakens Supernova and the villain take pleasure slowly pouring more and more of it on the doomed heroine. Also with the chain neackless with a novanite rock on the end, what if at some point it's wrapped around suoernova's waist, left hanging on her hips with the rock dangling in front of her skirt?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Yes, keep those suggestions coming. We are listening as we plan our Season 3 episodes!

Season 2, however, is reaching it's climax, and all of our major heroines are in this storyline, including Supernova and Dark Wondra!

"Supernova 8: Dark Warrior" is still on sale. What does everyone think of the peril elements in that one?

[attachment=1]Supernova 8 Dark Warrior postersm.jpg[/attachment]

Here's the trailer:
https://youtu.be/x2PgKX0KdC0

Purchase links:

Supernova 8: Dark Warrior (Peril-MP4)
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=705

Supernova 8: Dark Warrior (Extreme-MP4)
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=707

Darkwing will soon be joining the fray in "Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark"... coming soon!

[attachment=0]Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 1sm.jpg[/attachment]

Don't miss out on this wild ride! Hop aboard the Bluestone express for a Superheroine adventure like none before it!

Blue

Attachments
Supernova 8 Dark Warrior postersm.jpg
Supernova 8 Dark Warrior postersm.jpg (116.8 KiB) Viewed 5620 times
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 1sm.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 1sm.jpg (113.5 KiB) Viewed 5620 times
DemonLizardman
Henchman
Henchman

Always like it when a villainess comes in and steals the heroines power for herself and transforms into a new powerful form.
loveheroines
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Bluestone wrote:Well, it looks like Danica is not up for this one.

We do want to use as many of these suggestions as possible, other than the Kryptonite ones, in another peril video. What do you guys think of a Wonder Woman type character with the chloro, gas, OTS carry, and other elements above? Yes use the wonder women that was in amazon onslaught Or the one that was in the seeker !!!!!!!!!

Blue
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hoping for water peril :)

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

loveheroines
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Yes use the wonder women from amazon onslaught or the one that was in the seeker they were both soooo hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loveheroines
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I would like to see a workout scene when they wear spandex workout clothes !!!! Maybe the bad guy's get them in their workout !!! We have to see how
our heroines keep those sexy bodies in shape !!!!!
loveheroines
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Danica looks sooo hot on the table ! I would like to see her tied down on the table with straps have one below her chest one on her waist one across those
hot thighs and one around her ankles of course they would be krypto !!!!!!!!