Whaaaat?

General discussions about superheroines!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Can't name this video,anyone know it?
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Its from The Battle for Earth I believe and the Villainess is that model who a few years ago faked that she had terminal brain cancer. The heroine is Holliw Winnard just not sure of the name of the video
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Its a shame Holly was never chloroformed of OTS carried
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Valik10 wrote:Its from The Battle for Earth I believe and the Villainess is that model who a few years ago faked that she had terminal brain cancer. The heroine is Holliw Winnard just not sure of the name of the video

who the hell fakes they have terminal brain cancer? that's f-ed up on a whole different level of destructive karma, I hope they devoted the rest of their days to doing good for others, good luck in the next life, that's going to be a rough transition after cashing the checks you are writing for your well being and spirit now
WndrWmn28
Producer
Producer

Wow, someone actually faked having brain cancer? That's totally screwed up! Believe me, cancer is NO fun and not something to be trifled with! It just down plays those of us who actually are going through such a mess <sigh> What some people will do.......just astonishing!
Shellene
aka Wonder Woman :)
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/15727
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I guess faking serious illness is easy to do (at least in the short term) because:
A) Nobody wants to question it. Even if they have severe doubts.
and
B) Doctor/patient confidentiality makes it unfalsifiable to a layman outside the medical and insurance professions.

In this specific case, I'm not sure whether it was malicious fraud or a symptom of some other problem. It seems like a fucked up thing to do.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
WndrWmn28
Producer
Producer

True, it's easy to do, I suppose. Aside from making a video of your doc appts (which would easy to fake since we make videos) there's no for sure way to prove it. For me, I've never worn fake nails and rarely even paint them, so it's one easy tell that I'm sick. I used to have nails women would kill for (nice and white, like a french manicure and long and strong) now they've gone to hell :( That and my thinning hair, that's what kills me. I used to have a lot of hair and now I can stick it all in a barrette and it'll still fall because there's just not a lot of hair left. I refuse too shave it though! That's why I've taken up wearing wigs in a lot of my clips <sigh>
Shellene
aka Wonder Woman :)
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/15727