Scarlet Witch vs. Batwoman (Anastasia Pierce Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: The lady caped crusader, Batwoman, is about to tackle her toughest case yet. Wanda Maximoff, a mutant with a possible Omega-class level of abilities, has been incarcerated at a facility for ‘gifted people’ such as herself. However, the insane Wanda refuses to give up her powers or be locked up in a cage for the rest of her life and uses her abilities to orchestrate her own escape. Going by the moniker of Scarlet Witch, Wanda is now ready to live how she wants to live…without restraint of any kind.

For Batwoman, the fight is on as she must now square off against the most lethal mutant in the known universe. But the question is, will her own crime-fighting abilities be enough to stop an adversary who has been deemed…‘the virtually unstoppable’?
Scarlet_Witch_1_vs Batwoman.mp4_snapshot_07.43_[2015.09.27_18.49.46].jpg
Scarlet_Witch_1_vs Batwoman.mp4_snapshot_07.43_[2015.09.27_18.49.46].jpg (41.72 KiB) Viewed 1830 times

Pros
-Well, after seeing a couple of Anastasia’s previous superheroine productions, I have to say that this one was definitely a step-up in terms of creativity. Plus, Anastasia took things a step further by combining two different females from opposite comic universes and letting them square off.
-The sets that they used for this were of excellent quality (like the doctor’s office) and Scarlet Witch’s own personal lair.
-Off-hand, I’d have to say that Anastasia does a better job playing a villainess than she does superheroines, but I’ve yet to see what other roles that she has played aside from Wonder Clone.
But here in this vid, Anastasia really gets to cut loose and be as mean and nasty as she wants to be with her portrayal of the insane Wanda Maximoff: her wicked laughter, the way she takes delight in people’s suffering (namely, the poor doctor at the beginning of the story) and so forth. Anastasia even takes it up a notch by grinning evilly and menacingly while using her ‘chaos abilities’. Anastasia truly looked and acted sociopathic in this story...it was scary and very believable at the same time.
Though special effects weren’t that good, they made up for it with the use of great sound effects when Scarlet uses her powers to alternate realities. That was very impressive.

-The lovely Kendra James gets to play two roles this time. First, she plays a neuropharmacologist named…Dr. James. She tries to help Wanda, but Wanda rebuffs her and uses her powers on the poor woman. I felt bad for Kendra in that scene because it looked like she was in real agony, pleading for Wanda to cease her actions, but Wanda was clearly enjoying watching her suffer. Even the part where Kendra starts to foam at the mouth from seizures was very believable. (I hope that poor doctor didn’t die because I think they can make another story with her and Wanda together)
Then she takes on the part later as Batwoman and just like her previous performances playing that part, Kendra really held it down. The interesting part is that even though Batwoman has no superpowers it doesn’t stop her from taking on a mutant who has abilities that can annihilate her in the blink of an eye. Some would say that Batwoman was outclassed in this confrontation, but I would have to disagree just a little with this battle.

-Speaking of battle, the hand to hand fight with Batwoman and Scarlet was fun to watch (although there were moments of undercranking in-between shots) though I’m willing to forgive that one mistake because the vid was so enjoyable. The best part is that Anastasia made sure to play with the outcome of the fight for this story and didn’t have Batwoman lose at Scarlet Witch’s hand. Scarlet could crush Batwoman at any given moment, but I think for all fairness, Anastasia probably said, ‘No, I think we’ll save that for later. It wouldn’t be very sporting if Batwoman lost so easily in a fist-fight with Scarlet Witch’.

-Amazing costumes as usual, particularly Anastasia’s Scarlet Witch outfit. I wonder where this woman shops for her superheroine outfits cause I may want one like that for myself!
-We have an interesting scene with Anastasia tied up and she’s just grinning ear-to-ear, chuckling and enjoying herself. That was great to see that Anastasia was having fun during this shoot.
-But things really got kicked up a notch when Scarlet Witch used her reality alternating abilities on Batwoman and Batwoman starts to hallucinate that she’s with her lover, a woman named Bridget. And that’s where the eroticism kicks in.

-Anastasia and Kendra do all sorts of naughty things with each other: Anastasia leaves lip prints on Kendra’s cleavage when she kisses her, they strip out of each other’s costumes and Anastasia performs oral sex on Kendra.
Kendra in turn worships Anastasia’s ass and even rubs her clit for her. They share a kiss or two during their sexual tryst with each other.

Cons
-Well, though this vid was fun it did have a few cons. The thing with the dildo…eh, they could’ve done without that part.
-There was some undercranking during the fight scene between Batwoman and Scarlet that made the vid look a little jerky. Choreography could use just a little tweaking also.
-Anastasia and Kendra’s rubbing tongues seemed to drag things out instead of them just kissing each other.
-The ending, while not bad, is a little ambiguous. Won’t say how it ends, but the writers don’t confirm what happens to Batwoman at the end of the story.

Diagnosis (What could’ve been better)
-The part where Kendra’s character hallucinates about being with Bridget was exquisite but that scene could have been implemented better. If Scarlet Witch is using her powers to create the illusion of Batwoman being with her lover, they alternate between that and Batwoman and Scarlet Witch making love with each other.
Like, the camera rotates around Kendra and she finds herself standing in Bridget’s apartment or at Wayne Manor somewhere and Anastasia would be Bridget in the dream, dressed elegantly, ready to please her.

Final Outcome
Well, hands down, Scarlet Witch vs. Batwoman was a fantastic production from Anastasia and I was very entertained by it, despite the ambiguous ending for the story. All in all, Anastasia and Kendra really shined in this one and that counts for something in this vid.

Final Score for ‘Scarlet Witch vs. Batwoman’: 8 ½ out of 10. This is one story that I would highly prescribe for viewers.
Wanda and Doctor Kendra mp4_snapshot_04.41_[2015.09.27_18.58.39].jpg
Wanda and Doctor Kendra mp4_snapshot_04.41_[2015.09.27_18.58.39].jpg (37.91 KiB) Viewed 1830 times
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'