Wonderkick (Bluestone Video Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: When legendary superheroine Wondra goes missing in action, a superheroine fan of Wondra’s known as Wonderkick goes off on her own to rescue her. So far Wonderkick’s investigations have all led to dead ends but she feels that she’s getting closer to locating her idol.

However, Wonderkick will first need to dispense with the Gatekeeper, a loyal soldier who is fully prepared to die for his king, even if it means suicide. Wonderkick is confident that this ‘pawn’ will be of no problem, but there’s a chance that this Gatekeeper may be too much even for her…
Wonderkick (Bluestone Productions) wmv_snapshot_02.28_[2015.08.26_19.57.40].jpg
Wonderkick (Bluestone Productions) wmv_snapshot_02.28_[2015.08.26_19.57.40].jpg (31.32 KiB) Viewed 3809 times
Pros
-I knew almost nothing about Bluestone Productions but my homegirl said that they did some pretty interesting gunplay vids in the whole ‘secret agent’ department and now they seem to be in the superheroine genre now. I must say that I was thoroughly impressed with this work of art that Bluestone created and it was quite enjoyable.
-First, there’s Destiny, playing Wonderkick. I’m gonna take a guess and assume that she’s of British descent as I notice that she has a bit of a British accent in her voice, though there are times where she does try to mask it. Indeed she is a lovely woman and her playing the part of Wonderkick was a sight to behold. Her character was confident, she talked a good game and she could walk her talk too. Now that’s my idea of an actress that can play a Wonder Woman character.
-The Gatekeeper was one scary villain. This guy was an implacable man…a determinator if you will. Like Wonderkick, he too could walk his talk and he had no qualms about getting physical to take his target down. Destiny certainly had her hands full when dealing with this adversary.
-Costumes were fabulous. Loved the suit and the mask the Gatekeeper had and Wonderkick’s outfit was luscious too. Whoever the costume designer is, they deserve a raise.
-The voiceover at the beginning was good and the exchange of dialogue was sweet as a Hershey bar! Like this exchange after Wonderkick breaks free with a double-hand slap to the sides of the Gatekeeper’s head:
Wonderkick (cockily): Are you pissed? Did that turn you on? I can’t tell with that mask on. You can tell me where Wondra is or you can tell me in a few minutes…when you’re on your knees begging for mercy.
Gatekeeper (calm anger): You overconfident bitch.
Wonderkick (smirks): That’s *sexy* overconfident bitch to you.
Now that is hands down, some kick-ass 'pre-ass kicking' dialogue right there!
-The fight choreography was decent, but could use a little work. (I’ll come back to that later). However, Wonderkick and Gatekeeper went at each with punches, karate chops and an assortment of other full contact punches. A big thumbs up for the use of sound effects for the fight too.
-Excellent shooting location! Wonderkick and Gatekeeper have plenty of room to move around and nothing is hindering them from battling each other. That’s always an important rule for stage combat…unless the actors and actresses are good at close-quarter warfare, give them as much room to battle as possible. If they’re in a tight spot (hotel room), their movements will be severely limited and Bluestone made sure that Destiny and Mr. Green (Gatekeeper) had plenty of room to do their…’dance of death’.
-I think the Gatekeeper was having the most fun in this vid because he got to bearhug Wonderkick and even did a backbreaker on the poor girl! Whew…now that’s what I call fighting dirty right there.
-Wonderkick gets the ‘rag’ treatment at the hands of the Gatekeeper and I was a tad bit disappointed that the story ended with her being carried off to whereabouts unknown with an unknown fate for her.
But the good thing is, she went down fighting and that’s what I’m really proud of. Most vids the superheroine gets subdued too easily and most times I don’t mind that, but Bluestone took it up a notch and made sure that Destiny went out swinging. Girl put up a decent fight…if they continue this story, I hope they’ll let her reprise her role.

Cons
-The fight choreography, while decent, still felt a little choppy, mainly because they tried to undercrank a little during certain blows like the punching and what not. Also, they should’ve let Wonderkick block a little bit more in this vid and whatever she countered, she could send back to the Gatekeeper full force. But beyond that, I’m not totally dissatisfied.
-Bear hugging was good, but they focused on that just a little too long. Also, the chloro scene took a lot longer than expected too. Again, that’s not really enough to ruin the vid for me this time.

Final Outcome
Overall, Wonderkick was a decent vid with an excellent story about a Wondra fan who would risk life and limb to rescue her idol. As fun as it was to watch Miss Destiny in action, I’m hoping that they decide to continue the story so we can see if she accomplishes her objective or not. Hey, maybe they can even throw in a female Gatekeeper…ya’ never know.

Final Score for ‘Wonderkick’: 10 out of 10. Excellent work from Bluestone and I would greatly recommend this vid.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This is one of my all time favorite. Hottest Wondra Bluestone has, great "selling" of her beatdown. I would recommend this film every single time.

Nice review :-)
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

frankzito wrote:This is one of my all time favorite. Hottest Wondra Bluestone has, great "selling" of her beatdown. I would recommend this film every single time.

Nice review :-)
Thanks Zito! I thought this story was fun and creative. Though the ending was a downer, the producers made sure to give the heroine a fighting chance. And that says a lot.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'