Vivian Custom shoot cancelled. Refunds going out tomorrow morning

General discussions about superheroines!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Vivian had to reschedule again and at this point I have decided to cut all the customs because some folks have been waiting since July!
Usually she comes and does her thing but the last month she has a few personal issues and I can't really disclose them in public, but rest assured they are legitimate and she cannot shoot
she wanted to reschedule but I think its just in everyones best interest if I refund all customs now and let everyone apply that cash to other things they are interested in.

We want to thank everyone who signed up for a custom.
You should have gotten an email a few minutes ago.

if not feel free to reach out to me at:
[email protected]

I know that you guys had your heart set on your stories and we feel bad not being able to shoot them for you, but we feel its better to just refund the whole day and have everyone get their money back than hold out....AGAIN....for another few weeks.

We hope you guys understand and won't be too angry with us.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

hmm,

why would anyone be mad at you?

things happen, murphy's law and all, you don't control what other are doing or cant do, and you are handling it like a pro as opposed to some other nameless (worthless) people that ignore or just cut and run. (you know who im talking about, you tried to help)

I don't even have any customs from you pending or otherwise but I feel pretty safe and secure knowing if I did I would get what I paid for or get my money back if you couldn't execute, either way, your a good little ming,,,,,I mean, a good guy and professional
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

ttb51m wrote:hmm,

why would anyone be mad at you?
I can't control how people feel, and I understand that some may be upset (especially if they have been waiting for awhile)

ttb51m wrote: either way, your a good little ming,,,,,I mean, a good guy and professional
LOL. thats ok. I fully and gladly accept the mind nickname, its all good.
I mean...it could be worse right.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Good communication is the thing and you are certainly on the ball in that department

Hail Ming!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

LOL. thats ok. I fully and gladly accept the mind nickname, its all good.
I mean...it could be worse right.[/quote]

I don't care what anyone sez, max von sydow is the sh!t. basically 65 yrs in show business AND Esbern on skyrim
WTH?? that's amazing.

and ming was a universal badazz! so yea I say its a good nickname, besides,,you trim your face fuzz like that for a reason, what ever that reason is, I can only assume it is mingerrific.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

I....Love.... Skyrim...its an obsession. I play for a few months straight every year, then life gets in the way
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

stupid life, and stupid job, always cutting into personal time
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

ttb51m wrote:stupid life, and stupid job, always cutting into personal time
Yeah....dont I know it.
every year I go through some down time when I have few models to shoot and very little to edit. usually this is when we do our more technical movies (full green screen, mega model movies, etc)
but it still gets to the point where I have 3-5 hours of no work to do every day and thats when Skyrim comes on.
I have two games running. a serious game where i am following a store ash, and another account where i just roam around fucking around and shooting giants and running for my life!
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

haha, very nice,

aww poor ming , no heroines to perilize,,, or edit, what ever you crazy kids are calling it these days

I just started MGSV, very cool

I need a four day weekend so I can show punished snake the proper attention
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

UPDATE:

I spoke to everyone involved and some chose to have their customs done with other models and some asked for refunds.
I took the monies for refunds and put it in my Bank account and then started issuing refunds to people who had asked for it.
the way it works is:
if there is not enough funds in paypal (and I never keep anything in paypal) the monies are taken from the attached bank account.
I thought that this was over with and I can start concentrating on hiring new girls but it seems some people didn't get refunds!
I checked the bank account and paypal has taken all the cash deposited but i can't find the transactions for some refunds!
what a fucking nightmare!
so here is the deal.
If you are waiting on a refund and haven't gotten it yet you need to please contact me immediately with your transaction number!
this is important because I have to call on Monday to sort this out for the one client I know of....if its happened to more people I would like to take care of it with one phone call as opposed to calling individually.

Please guys.
If you haven't gotten your refund yet please pm me here or email me at:
[email protected]

I am currently offering up to 10 free movies to anyone who's transaction has not gone through to offset the wait. i know money i9n hand would be better, but this is a small token to say we are sorry and we are working on resolving things.

But i really need your message so i can look into your custom.

Thank you guys for your patience and for helping me figure this out for you.