GIGA (JAPANESE) SUPERHEROINE

General discussions about superheroines!
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I have this video. It is well worth purchasing as it has one of the best "finishers" for a superheroine that I've seen in this genre (she gets time stopped and beaten, later she falls on top of a bomb and then gets run through with a sword, all while being humiliated via a video feed shown around the world. It's one of the rare releases from Giga these days that's any good.)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Seems most giga stuff is just rinse/repeat which is sad. Its the same formula time and time again.
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Mr. X wrote:Seems most giga stuff is just rinse/repeat which is sad. Its the same formula time and time again.
It's true. Especially with the new stuff. After they folded everything into one brand "Akiba" it all seems like it's coming off an assembly line. SOME releases have been good (see: Spandexer), but for the most part it's very stale.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

frankzito wrote:I have this video. It is well worth purchasing as it has one of the best "finishers" for a superheroine that I've seen in this genre (she gets time stopped and beaten, later she falls on top of a bomb and then gets run through with a sword, all while being humiliated via a video feed shown around the world. It's one of the rare releases from Giga these days that's any good.)

How did you get a copy of the video?

I believe it hasnt been released yet?

I might be in the minority, but i thought they had some pretty good stuff.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

frankzito wrote:
Mr. X wrote:Seems most giga stuff is just rinse/repeat which is sad. Its the same formula time and time again.
It's true. Especially with the new stuff. After they folded everything into one brand "Akiba" it all seems like it's coming off an assembly line. SOME releases have been good (see: Spandexer), but for the most part it's very stale.
If they would just vary a few things. Plus they seem to be against breast implants so most of the models are usually small. They do little chloro or other fetish things. They had a heroine named Ms. Milk and they don't even milk her. But I can see the idea well running dry for them. At least they put a lot into their costumes and fights.
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Kitten wrote:
frankzito wrote:I have this video. It is well worth purchasing as it has one of the best "finishers" for a superheroine that I've seen in this genre (she gets time stopped and beaten, later she falls on top of a bomb and then gets run through with a sword, all while being humiliated via a video feed shown around the world. It's one of the rare releases from Giga these days that's any good.)

This video is old. At least by a year. I obtained it through uh ... let's not talk about that. Some of their stuff is FUCKING AWESOME. The problem is the stuff that's FUCKING AWESOME has become so rare. They really went wild with the ways they used to finish off the heroines, and the American producers really don't even come close in that regard in terms of awesome finishers. (But then again, I found I'm usually in the minority of fans who like to see the heroine get killed off.)

Occasionally today something good slips out, but we're talking months and months now.
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Mr. X wrote:
frankzito wrote:
If they would just vary a few things. Plus they seem to be against breast implants so most of the models are usually small. They do little chloro or other fetish things. They had a heroine named Ms. Milk and they don't even milk her. But I can see the idea well running dry for them. At least they put a lot into their costumes and fights.
They really do, although these days I'm of the opinion the American producers now rival them on the costume front (in most cases).

Completely agree on the variety. As far as breasts go, there IS a reason I enjoyed the original Spandexer so much ;-)

http://www.akiba-web.com/product/index. ... ct_id=4491
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Mr. X wrote:If they would just vary a few things. Plus they seem to be against breast implants so most of the models are usually small. They do little chloro or other fetish things. They had a heroine named Ms. Milk and they don't even milk her. But I can see the idea well running dry for them. At least they put a lot into their costumes and fights.

I think the size issue is more of a cultural thing, they have a few models that are pretty on par with what we see in the states, off the top of my head, i was pretty impressed with the Spandexer model they had a while back.

http://www.giga-web.jp/db_titles/giro/g ... /013_l.jpg
http://www.giga-web.jp/db_titles/ghpm/g ... /012_l.jpg

They do a lot of stuff, but they just dont have a good understanding of the Chloro fetish. They do have the occassional heroine being chloro'd but the scenes are way the hell too brief and fast. The milking issue i disagree. They actually do quite a bit of milking. Enough so that you can even do a quick search on their website to find them.

http://www.akiba-web.com/search/index.p ... &search=OK

They even had a line just for milking at one point which seems to have been discontinued. Can't remember what it was called, but i wouldnt say that milking was something that was under represented by them.

I do agree that their strong point is the costumes, and most of the heroines do look capable at least at the start of the videos which i consider a good thing.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

frankzito wrote:
Kitten wrote:

This video is old. At least by a year. I obtained it through uh ... let's not talk about that. Some of their stuff is FUCKING AWESOME. The problem is the stuff that's FUCKING AWESOME has become so rare. They really went wild with the ways they used to finish off the heroines, and the American producers really don't even come close in that regard in terms of awesome finishers. (But then again, I found I'm usually in the minority of fans who like to see the heroine get killed off.)

Occasionally today something good slips out, but we're talking months and months now.

My bad, for some reason i thought that was the new Lady Spider video, which hasnt been released.

http://www.akiba-web.com/product/index. ... ct_id=5148

If you like snuff, you were probably a fan of the old Zeus stuff.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

The same could be said for a lot of the "superheroine peril" genre actually. Many producers just use the exact same formula every time just with a different girl in a different costume.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

RedMountain wrote:
The same could be said for a lot of the "superheroine peril" genre actually. Many producers just use the exact same formula every time just with a different girl in a different costume.
It can also be said about Hollywood too! Just look at the 'The Hangover' movies.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Kitten wrote:
They even had a line just for milking at one point which seems to have been discontinued. Can't remember what it was called, but i wouldnt say that milking was something that was under represented by them.

I do agree that their strong point is the costumes, and most of the heroines do look capable at least at the start of the videos which i consider a good thing.
Yes I do have the milk compilation video. Just thought it was a disappoint a heroine named Ms. Milk didn't get milked. So ripe for it.
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Kitten wrote:
frankzito wrote:
Kitten wrote:

My bad, for some reason i thought that was the new Lady Spider video, which hasnt been released.

http://www.akiba-web.com/product/index. ... ct_id=5148

If you like snuff, you were probably a fan of the old Zeus stuff.

That's correct! I tried to track down every Zeus video that did not involve scat (that's sort of where I draw the line). I never did get them all, but those Zeus videos were fantastic. So edgy. They had balls. I deeply regret the American producers never turning out anything like that involving superheroines.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

frankzito wrote:I deeply regret the American producers never turning out anything like that involving superheroines.

To be fair, there are regional laws and what's available regarding local talent, and what they're willing to do, to be considered, when considering how the videos are made.

Among American producers, i believe Bluestone, does the most snuff stuff these days.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hello Arrester, welcome to the forum.
I have sent you a pm ( a private message) on this (CLICK the 'Messages ' part of the toolbar you see across the top of the screen when logged in)
[You probably know that but some people don't]
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Kitten wrote:
frankzito wrote:I deeply regret the American producers never turning out anything like that involving superheroines.

To be fair, there are regional laws and what's available regarding local talent, and what they're willing to do, to be considered, when considering how the videos are made.

Among American producers, i believe Bluestone, does the most snuff stuff these days.
Aren't they British?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Pretty certain they are too. (Filmed in UK, British actresses, Essex girls who say 'Oh no chloroFOAM!' etc....)

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Arrester I have sent you another message