Dark One / Don Ship / JK Waylon in the HOUSE

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Hello, lovers of super heroines in peril and bondage.

Some of you may have read my free stories on Mr. X's site. I've also branched out into Amazon/Barnes&Noble/Smashwords ebooks and sell my books there.

My Series are:
Grimme City Super Heroines in Peril - (Ms Patriot)
Synne City Super Heroines in Peril - (Ms Amazing)
And other heroine books.

I've been on other forums and always enjoy a new place to hang out with like minded people.

I'm a big Wonder Woman fan, as well as Ms Americana. Most of my fan fiction is about them.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Ho. Ly. Crap.

You told me you had an account here back in the day. Never thought you'd make a new one.

Welcome to the Ultimate Superheroine Forum, hope you have a good time, and don't trust the Welshmen. :D
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

I thought I had a lot of memberships to different forums, but a previous PC crashed and I don't have links or any records of usernames/passwords.

I'm starting over. It's not easy finding forums with others who love super heroines. I've been surfing the forum and really liking what I'm seeing. Lots of activity. Lots of new videos being produced and sold. Life is looking up. ;) For villains, anyway.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome DS, and heed the wise words of Omega Woman!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
quillofnumenor
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi Don! I've bought a few of your books online, and read all your free stuff on Mr. X. Love you work, and it even inspired me to try my hand at a little SHIP fiction myself. Welcome!
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

quillofnumenor wrote:Hi Don! I've bought a few of your books online, and read all your free stuff on Mr. X. Love you work, and it even inspired me to try my hand at a little SHIP fiction myself. Welcome!
That's awesome. Thanks for reading my stories. And we don't have enough writers in this genre, so good luck!
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

(* waves to Don *)