Catwoman Strikes Again (Bald Eagle Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

CatwomanStrikesAgain snapshot_02.30_[2015.07.26_15.31.20].jpg
CatwomanStrikesAgain snapshot_02.30_[2015.07.26_15.31.20].jpg (28.61 KiB) Viewed 3374 times
Plot: Civilian Nito has just come home from a long day of work and just wants to kick back and enjoy himself in front of the t.v. However, he gets a surprise visitor in the form of the lovely Catwoman who has other plans for him.

Pros:
-Not too many to list on this one but I will say that Katie Cummings was pretty hot looking in this particular vid. She does all sorts of things to Nito in this vid from grinding herself against him, to giving herself a cat bath, purring sensually and so forth. She also got to show off her body too…very nice looking lady.
-Not really into bondage, but since it was a villainess overpowering and taking advantage of a guy, I’ll make an exception.
-Nice use of a chloro rag in this story. They don’t waste too much time showing Katie knocking Nito out, they keep it brief and he pretends to be out like a light in just a few seconds…now that’s how a knockout scene should be filmed.
-The forced intercourse scene was really hot and Catwoman has her submissive gagged too so he can’t complain or talk back. But given that she’s pleasuring Nito, I don’t think he’d really want to complain.
-And for the fun part: Catwoman strokes Nito off and forces him to cum against his will. Now that’s a very good way to end a supervillainess parody like this one.

Cons:
-As fun as this vid was there was absolutely no dialogue whatsoever in this clip. That’s…kinda disappointing. I was really hoping for some sensual dialogue from Katie in this, but she doesn’t utter a word. And Nito…well, he was gagged so he couldn’t really say much.
-Didn’t really like Katie’s costume in this vid too much. It wasn’t erotic enough for me.

Diagnosis (What could’ve been better)
-Conversation is the key. Without dialogue, the story doesn’t really have much to grow on, so that’s one area where the producers can focus on a little bit.
-Give Katie a more sensual outfit for future productions.
Final Outcome:
Catwoman Strikes Again was a sensual production and for what it was worth, I enjoyed watching it. The vid had a few flaws here and there, but given that the villainess got to be in control for this one, I’m not totally dissatisfied.
Final Score for this video…8 ½ out of 10.
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This one looks like a lot of fun. Where can I buy it?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Might be that url at the top of the pic.
tropiccity
Producer
Producer

Hello Doctor,

I just read your review of our video, Catwoman Strikes Again. I never really even knew this forum board was here, but its very interesting and I thank you for providing reviews and feedback.

Thanks for the constructive criticism. Unfortunately, I can't do much about point #1. This was a custom video and the client wanted Katie to not talk. Trust me...Katie likes to talk. :-) I am sure it was difficult for her to keep quiet.

As far as the costume, Katie put that together and the client saw it on Twitter or whatever. So, again, nothing could be done there. I am curious as to what you think would be a good Catwoman costume. Do you have any sample pictures, etc. on what would work best?

Doctor Outcome wrote:
Plot: Civilian Nito has just come home from a long day of work and just wants to kick back and enjoy himself in front of the t.v. However, he gets a surprise visitor in the form of the lovely Catwoman who has other plans for him.

Pros:
-Not too many to list on this one but I will say that Katie Cummings was pretty hot looking in this particular vid. She does all sorts of things to Nito in this vid from grinding herself against him, to giving herself a cat bath, purring sensually and so forth. She also got to show off her body too…very nice looking lady.
-Not really into bondage, but since it was a villainess overpowering and taking advantage of a guy, I’ll make an exception.
-Nice use of a chloro rag in this story. They don’t waste too much time showing Katie knocking Nito out, they keep it brief and he pretends to be out like a light in just a few seconds…now that’s how a knockout scene should be filmed.
-The forced intercourse scene was really hot and Catwoman has her submissive gagged too so he can’t complain or talk back. But given that she’s pleasuring Nito, I don’t think he’d really want to complain.
-And for the fun part: Catwoman strokes Nito off and forces him to cum against his will. Now that’s a very good way to end a supervillainess parody like this one.

Cons:
-As fun as this vid was there was absolutely no dialogue whatsoever in this clip. That’s…kinda disappointing. I was really hoping for some sensual dialogue from Katie in this, but she doesn’t utter a word. And Nito…well, he was gagged so he couldn’t really say much.
-Didn’t really like Katie’s costume in this vid too much. It wasn’t erotic enough for me.

-Conversation is the key. Without dialogue, the story doesn’t really have much to grow on, so that’s one area where the producers can focus on a little bit.
Final Outcome:
Catwoman Strikes Again was a sensual production and for what it was worth, I enjoyed watching it. The vid had a few flaws here and there, but given that the villainess got to be in control for this one, I’m not totally dissatisfied.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tropic City Heroines
http://www.tropiccityheroines.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/baldeagleprod - @baldeagleprod
Always available for customs
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

tropiccity wrote:Hello Doctor,

I just read your review of our video, Catwoman Strikes Again. I never really even knew this forum board was here, but its very interesting and I thank you for providing reviews and feedback.

Thanks for the constructive criticism. Unfortunately, I can't do much about point #1. This was a custom video and the client wanted Katie to not talk. Trust me...Katie likes to talk. :-) I am sure it was difficult for her to keep quiet.

As far as the costume, Katie put that together and the client saw it on Twitter or whatever. So, again, nothing could be done there. I am curious as to what you think would be a good Catwoman costume. Do you have any sample pictures, etc. on what would work best?

Doctor Outcome wrote:

Pros:

Cons:

Final Outcome:
Hey tropicityheroines,

Thank you for checking out my review. It makes me happy to know that someone enjoys the feedback that I provide. So this was a custom request that someone ordered, huh? Well, now I know. Either way, it was out of sight. I enjoy stories that involve the villainess or the heroine forcing the male to cum against their will...those types are always fun to watch.

I had a pic of a Catwoman costume somewhere and I'm trying to locate it. But here's a suggestion for next time: try the Lee Meriweather look with a black bodystocking or black leotard with satin hosiery, black leather gloves and high heels.

No one's ever tried anything with Catwoman wearing a satin outfit yet, so that would definitely work for future use.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'