Blue Angels vs Electra Star, Part 1 (Hypnotic’s World)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hey everybody! Doctor O here, scrubbing up for some more surgical reviews for your reading pleasure. Was going through some hard-drives and found a couple of classics that some of you may (or may not) find interesting, depending on what your poison is. So, without further ado…(puts on latex gloves)…let’s get this party started right…
hwdvesr11640.wmv_snapshot_06.18_[2015.08.23_18.29.58].jpg
hwdvesr11640.wmv_snapshot_06.18_[2015.08.23_18.29.58].jpg (27.32 KiB) Viewed 2952 times
Plot: The lovely Blue Angels have been dispatched to locate a supervillainess known only as Electra Star. The blue-suited duo have arrived at her lair and are closing in on their target…but what they don’t know is that Electra Star is well aware of their presence…and she’s cooked up a little surprise for her pursuers…

Pros
-Excellent shooting location for this vid. The producer used a vacant house to set up this shoot and it was perfect for this story. Not only do the models have plenty of room to move around in, but it allows the villainess Electra Star, plenty of places to hide and ambush her prey.
-Fabulous wardrobe in this video also. The Blue Angels looked fantastic in their blue midriff shirts, satin hosiery, utility belts and red boots. Electra Star’s outfit was stunning too, complete with black cape, boots, satin hosiery, tiara and bracelets.
I don’t know who came up with the wardrobe for these ladies, but they definitely deserve a raise!
-Paris Kennedy gets to shine here with her portrayal of Electra Star. She doesn’t have many speaking lines in this vid, but that’s okay this time. Just the way she subdues the Blue Angels and has her fun with them makes up for a lot of speaking time, though some dialogue in the middle would’ve been fun.
-Miss Carter and Jade Indica play the crime-fighting duo Blue Angel #1 and #2, but like Paris, they too don’t get much speaking time in this.
-Great chloro scenes in this vid and the models don’t waste too much time struggling. It takes them a good ten to fifteen seconds to pretend to be knocked out and they go down. Paris even takes the time to deboot each one and then repositions them sitting against the wall. She even gets to feel their satin-covered feet as well.
-Paris was like a huntress in this: she took out one Blue Angel and then waited patiently for the next one to show up to help her partner before chloroforming her next. That’s a villainess who plans ahead right there and even if the Blue Angels got up, Electra Star had some more surprises in store.
-Great use of special effects here! Paris throws time stopping orbs that freeze Miss Carter and Jade in place and both beauties did a great job of pretending to be frozen still. Paris then takes the time to debelt each Angel and then she pulls their midriff tops up to expose their cleavage and even feels them up. She even pulls their shorts down so she can feel them up on their satin covered rears. I really enjoyed that part the most right there and it was clear that Paris did too!

Cons
-Eh, not much dialogue going on in this vid, which is okay but I feel that Electra Star should’ve had some more words in the story and the Angels should have conversed with each other a little.
-Electra Star is kinda just brought into the story, no background or origins explored in this. Which is a shame because she seems like an awesome villainess and I love her style.
-While I enjoyed seeing the heroines get subdued, they weren’t able to put up much of a fight or resistance in this story. But given that this is the first time we’ve seen Electra Star in action, maybe that’ll pick up later if there’s a part 2 involved in the story.
-The way the Blue Angels lost in this one…eh, wasn’t really believable. Funny yes, but not believable enough for them to get caught. I won’t say how it ended, but that’s one area that could use some work for next time.

Final Outcome
No diagnosis needed for the patient on this one as I saw what I wanted to see and while the story did seem short, it had some good sensual moments. If there’s a part 2, I can’t wait to see what that one will turn out like.

Final Score for ‘Blue Angels vs. Electra Star’: 9 ½ out of 10. Doctor Outcome highly recommends this vid for your viewing pleasure.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
madboy7931
Neophyte
Neophyte

I LOVED this series. Look up Electra Star Returns! as that is my most favourite hypno clip EVER!
danfemwrestlingfan
Neophyte
Neophyte

This really was an excellent video. But considering the three stars how could it not be. Especially Paris Kennedy and Christina Carter, who are two of my favorites and incapable of not delivering.