Seeking producer for technically challenging custom

General discussions about superheroines!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have this cool idea for a custom based on a comic book I read as a kid, and I am just wondering if there are any producers out there who would be capable or interested in shooting it. It would be something of a technical challenge, I think.

The basic idea can be summed up with an image.

Seems to me that this would be prohibitively expensive. Even if you could figure out a way to have hands coming out of a (or a floor), you'd need a bunch of people's hands all moving at the same time and hiring all those people seems like it would just cost too much.

Am I wrong?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't think so. At least not for me. I have flats in my studio (walls) where I can make holes. I gave some thought about doing this a while back. Send me a PM and let's talk about it. I will be posting the rooms from my studio that are available for customs in the next day or so. (Been busy with other bookings)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm not all that concerned with the arms looking exactly like that. Gloves or paint or even some normal human hands would be okay. The important thing is the hands grabbing and fondling and getting a few forced O's and stuff. :)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I've seen that done as a wall instead of a floor. In fact there was a Mork and Mindy episode with Raquel Wlech where she gets caught on a wall with hands that grab her.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well, Mork and Mindy probably had a lot bigger budget than I do. :)

A wall would be ideal, of course, but I figured a floor or table might be easier and more realistic since in the image, the hands are lifting her off the ground and that doesn't seem like it would be an easy thing for real human arms to lift her up and hold her there for any length of time. On the other hand, I suppose it's not absolutely necessary that she be lifted up.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ahh I miss those days. Shows always had the sexually exploitative episode. I've met Debra Jo at comicon. We shared a booth with her. Still has that long blonde hair.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

is that a floor? Looked like a wall...False floor is easy. Easier than a wall actually. And if the model is < 120lbs 3 guys could lift her, but it looks in the pic like she's being restrained rather than lifted. What would the scenario be?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Couldn't something like this be done much easier with greenscreen? Maybe a bunch of guys in green zentai suits, so only the rubber gloves on their arms are visible?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Tuathal
Henchman
Henchman

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:is that a floor? Looked like a wall...False floor is easy. Easier than a wall actually. And if the model is < 120lbs 3 guys could lift her, but it looks in the pic like she's being restrained rather than lifted. What would the scenario be?
It's a wall.. I loved this book, still do.
Attachments
Magik1.jpg
Magik1.jpg (69.66 KiB) Viewed 8948 times
Magik2.jpg
Magik2.jpg (65.35 KiB) Viewed 8948 times
Magik3.jpg
Magik3.jpg (110.28 KiB) Viewed 8948 times
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:Couldn't something like this be done much easier with greenscreen? Maybe a bunch of guys in green zentai suits, so only the rubber gloves on their arms are visible?
Thats how I would do it. chroma key suits with the arm exposed, then adjust the mask, feather the edges, etc
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

greenscreen1.jpg
greenscreen1.jpg (118.51 KiB) Viewed 8927 times
Funny you should mention Greenscreen. We just got done prepping ours for a shoot. (Music video)

I like the idea. I had a similar idea where a Batwoman and Robyn have a fight and the henchmen are trying to push them into a wall of arms like this.

This is a different concept but I could still use the same setups :)
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:
greenscreen1.jpg
Funny you should mention Greenscreen. We just got done prepping ours for a shoot. (Music video)

I like the idea. I had a similar idea where a Batwoman and Robyn have a fight and the henchmen are trying to push them into a wall of arms like this.

This is a different concept but I could still use the same setups :)

Yeah....Im about 5 years away from that kind of setup. Im so jealous my chair is spinning. What I would give for that kind of space!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah, in the comic she is grabbed and then held on a wall above the ground. In the comic, the hands also disappear almost immediately and are transformed into more conventional restraints - which I personally think was done out of laziness because the artist didn't want to keep drawing all those hands over and over. :-P

I'm not that picky about it, though, I'm just trying to explore what's possible.
In an ideal world, I'd love to recreate the scene in detail. I really love how in the initial shot there are those big hands clamped around her wrists. That's a must-have shot, I think. So you would need a model who is relatively petite (or at least has small wrists) and some guys with big hands. And I actually kind've like that her hands are on either side of her head there. I've always had a thing about that position for some reason.

A wall is better than a floor, but I figured a floor would be easier to shoot, so that's the only reason I mentioned it.

In terms of whether she needs to be suspended, then in an ideal world, suspended would be better. I guess that would require an arm around her waist, or other strategic points, because with her arms bent like that, they wouldn't provide much/any support for suspension.

But I could probably live with her feet on the floor and having her just held to the wall.

Another thought I had was that she should be costumed and then the hands could rip the costume off.

And then, of course, a long, slow fondling and multiple forced O kinda thing.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

TIEnTEEZ wrote: In terms of whether she needs to be suspended, then in an ideal world, suspended would be better. I guess that would require an arm around her waist, or other strategic points, because with her arms bent like that, they wouldn't provide much/any support for suspension.

But I could probably live with her feet on the floor and having her just held to the wall.
If greenscreen is used, the actress could just be stood on a green box. Maybe on tiptoes to give the impression her feet are dangling.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Helluva rack on Raquel! Maybe that should be 'Rackel' :whistle: ?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
JMH Gotham
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

What's the name of the comic?
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

JMH Gotham wrote:What's the name of the comic?
I don't remember. It might have been a graphic novel or some kind of special issue of the New Mutants from back in the 80s.
heroinefan351
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I used to have this idea of a witch summing a demon who used tenticals to hold down supergirl to drain her powers and life forced. Would love to see something close thar
Tuathal
Henchman
Henchman

New Mutants Special Edition #1 and the story continues in X-Men Giant-Sized Annual #9
JMH Gotham
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Tuathal wrote:
New Mutants Special Edition #1 and the story continues in X-Men Giant-Sized Annual #9

And I thought millinals like myself grew up on some suggestive material.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So I've been chatting with MH about making this video. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions or ideas they'd like to see.
Or suggestions about who the star should be. Need someone kinda petite, so I was thinking Alli Rae would make a great Majik.
Tuathal
Henchman
Henchman

Would love to see Randy Moore or Angela Sommers in the Enchantress role.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Tuathal wrote:Would love to see Randy Moore or Angela Sommers in the Enchantress role.
Interesting. I think I heard a rumor that Randy retired. I could be wrong. But you are right, she'd be perfect for the role.

Frankly, I'm not that impressed with Angela Sommers, though.

Also, I was thinking about maybe having the villain be male.
Tuathal
Henchman
Henchman

Yeah I heard Randy was retiring too but I also hear she does some projects from time to time. Angela has been great in some stuff I've seen and has been somewhat filling the void left by Randy.

I was afraid you'd be looking for a male villain, the Enchantress dominating the helpless Magik is a big part of why I enjoyed that comic. I'd also like to see it end with a variation of her turning to the darkside ala the comic.
Attachments
nmsepg33.jpg
nmsepg33.jpg (267.49 KiB) Viewed 8397 times
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah, Randy is retired for the time being. She'll agree to something occasionally but lately she's stayed retired, unfortunately.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

After giving it some more thought, I'm leaning toward a female villainess. I have this idea for a sort've older woman / younger girl lesbian seduction sort've thing. :)

If anyone has any other casting ideas, I'd love to hear 'em. :)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

How about Star Nine as the villainess? Also, if Alli Rae isn't available for the heroine role, Odette Delacroix is as cute as buttons.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Anyone got any cool ideas for a forced O in this custom? I vibrator seems out of place in a custom about two women with magic-based powers.
What's the magical equivalent of a hitachi? :)
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Anyone got any cool ideas for a forced O in this custom? I vibrator seems out of place in a custom about two women with magic-based powers.
If the vibrator doesn't have to be seen then an fx globe of rhythmically pulsing light flying towards her and attaching itself to her crotch should be enough.
if you need a physical vibrator then you could always have her levitate one and have it hanging in mid air against her crotch.
there is a way to make it a practical effect as opposed to a fully cgi effect too. it consists of attaching the head of the vibrator to a lock which is held in place between her legs. then you would only have to fx the floating vibrator.
at least thats what I have off the top of my head without giving it too much thought.
Tuathal
Henchman
Henchman

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Anyone got any cool ideas for a forced O in this custom? I vibrator seems out of place in a custom about two women with magic-based powers.
If the wall/background is going to be green screen, wrap all but the head of the hitachi in green and add a visual effect to the visible part. Pulsing light, electricity, conjured critter, whatever strikes your fancy. I'm partial to rhythmically pulsing light around it.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Tuathal wrote:
If the wall/background is going to be green screen, wrap all but the head of the hitachi in green and add a visual effect to the visible part. Pulsing light, electricity, conjured critter, whatever strikes your fancy. I'm partial to rhythmically pulsing light around it.
If you were going to go to the trouble of seeing just the head there is a far easier way.
take a stock picture of the head and cut everything but the head of the vibrator, then put that in the composite and track motion the head. the apply the glowing ball over it and lower the opacity of the ball so you can see the head.
then parent the glowing pulsing orb to the tracked footage of the vibrator and boom!
glowing/pulsing vibrator head!
and since its tracked and parented every time the head moves somewhere the glow follows seamlessly.

At that point its not very hard to have the glowing head float on its own and attach itself to her crotch.

At most this entire process is 3-5 hours work so not too much time.
mcarvalh
Henchman
Henchman

Tie,

I believe you will like the image below.

It is from an upcoming movie from Giga.

Enjoy,

MCarvalh
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hah! Very cool pic. :)
I think there's something very interesting about having the heroine being held in bondage by actual hands, though, as opposed to restraints. There's something very visceral about a large male hand wrapped around a woman's wrist. In addition to be groped. Is it just me?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thats a very good picture as you can see the holes would have to be closer to the body to get the full effect. Love it. I had an idea for this a while back. Not sure where I got it from, I think it just popped in my head. So when you mentioned the idea it was like an "aha!" moment.

Very sexy indeed!
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

The Giga picture looks like a cut away view of "Grope Box"
AnastasiaPierce
Producer
Producer

I might have to jump into this idea and shoot my own version.. I like it very much!!
Lots of Love, Your Wonder Amazon
Anastasia

Super Heroine Clips:
http:www.AnastasiaClips.com

Movies VOD - http://www.HeroineCentral.com
Official Site - http://www.AnastasiaPierce.com
DVD Store - http://www.AnastasiaStore.com
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

I too have started buying stuff to make my own version of this. I will not take a custom until I know it will 100% work.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

This is a really cool idea - I already know how to make that happen....
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Dueling producers! Cue the banjo music from "Deliverance." :D
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Dueling producers! Cue the banjo music from "Deliverance." :D
No dueling here-- I'm just saying I think it's cool :)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You might be able to add more hands by filling some gloves with some stuffing and wire the bend the hands around the thigh or leg. Then maybe double stick tape them in place and just stuff the arm end on the hole on the back board so as she wiggles the arms stay with her.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I was also thinking that you could make it seem like there were more hands by doing close-ups. So the long shot would show as many as you could get in there. But then you could show close-ups of the hands groping her breasts and some of the hands that were grabbing other places wouldn't be needed while shooting the close-up and so they could pull double-duty, as it were. :)
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

We are actually building 2 more sets, over the greenscreen set, since it doesn't get used that much, what we call "kit" sets that can be easily torn down and put back up. (We have storage behind the greenscreen)

I was thinking it would be easy to build 3 feet off the west wall of the green to accommodate 3 or 4 people but the real question is how many holes do you want :)

What I was thinking that might be really cool, is to have a paper lining over the holes that the hands could punch through to grab hold of the victim, which is easy to do. That would have a cool dramatic effect. Just something to chew on. I'd say the technical issue is pretty much solved. All that's needed is a script and casting choices :)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

On a more deviant note you could also have hoses come out with suction cups on them. Some nice tit sucking.
Arcane
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

TIEnTEEZ wrote:After giving it some more thought, I'm leaning toward a female villainess. I have this idea for a sort've older woman / younger girl lesbian seduction sort've thing. :)

If anyone has any other casting ideas, I'd love to hear 'em. :)
And MightyHypnotic. "All that's needed is a script and casting choices "

In a reprisal of her role as Emma Frost, sinister seductress, Alexis Texas.

Groped and gushing, dominated damsel Magik, portrayed by petite five foot two, blue eyed, blonde, Alex Grey.

Alex has done both, f/f and m/f.

Mr. X, terrific idea. After a rapacious romp of fervent fondling, it would be exciting if she was brought to ecstasy with an endearing mixture of forced lactation and finger diving.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I've been tremendously busy lately, and frankly, I'm kinda blocked on the script. Might be a while before I get my shit together and write this up. I kinda like the idea of replacing the Enchantress with the White Queen, but two blondes in white bikini's might be a little overkill. :-p
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

how about Black Queen or Goblin Queen then
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ywf wrote:how about Black Queen or Goblin Queen then

The Black Queen....dominating the more petite blonde White Queen
Also the Goblin Queen is a great kinky idea too...hot!!!
AnastasiaPierce
Producer
Producer

So I decided to move forward and build my own version of the hand trap...

I will be shooting this afternoon with Carissa Montgomerry. She will be my Robin one more time. I am shooting a prequel to the story "Miss Robin gone Rogue" .
For this adventure she will be visiting Zatanna's Magic Parlor. and getting familiar with her Magic Box. (Sounds dirty, No?)

Well the magic box will turn out to be a trap and a fondling or gropping box. The superheroine will get trapped on it and unable to fight off hands all over her body!!

There you go ;) a different version!
I am not much of a carpenter so I kept things simple but it still will be very visual.
I hope you will enjoy it.
Thanks for the suggestions and I know other producers will do an excellent job at creating their vision of the trap too. Much more sophisticated than mine ;))
Lots of Love, Your Wonder Amazon
Anastasia

Super Heroine Clips:
http:www.AnastasiaClips.com

Movies VOD - http://www.HeroineCentral.com
Official Site - http://www.AnastasiaPierce.com
DVD Store - http://www.AnastasiaStore.com
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hm. So many producers are running with this idea, now I have to wonder if it's worth it for me to pay for a custom. :)