Randy Star: Bounty Hunter, Part 2 (Randy Moore)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hey gang, I’ve decided to cease and temporarily desist my evaluation on the Wonder Woman genre for a bit for there are a couple more vids that I’ve wanted to give a little T.L.C. on. But don’t worry…we’ll get back to operating on the Wonder Woman parody series soon enough. For now though, here’s a dose of morphine to go with my diagnosis for the superb part 2 segment of ‘Randy Star: Bounty Hunter’.
Randy_Star_-_Bounty_Hunter_02.mp4_snapshot_20.04_[2015.08.10_22.00.05].jpg
Randy_Star_-_Bounty_Hunter_02.mp4_snapshot_20.04_[2015.08.10_22.00.05].jpg (35.29 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
Recap: Previously on Randy Star: Bounty Hunter: bail enforcement agents Randy (Randy Moore) and Kendal (Candleboxx) are given a contract to rescue mechanical engineer Dr. Jensen (Miss Carter) from the clutches of the vicious and lethal Sophie LeComb (Francesca Le). Sophie is a middle-woman for the notorious Zhang Syndicate who have plans that require Dr. Jensen’s assistance and they’ve tasked Sophie with…‘pacifying’ her into complying with their wishes.
Randy and Kendal have been tasked with retrieving Dr. Jensen and taking down any aggressors in their path, but their rescue op. gets blown to sh*t when Sophie’s top enforcer Ohtsu and the Belfry Brothers engage the anti-heroines and easily overpower them. Now that Randy and Kendal have been captured by their adversaries, what fate awaits our beloved bounty-hunting duo?
(Danger Will Robinson! Spoilers Ahead…read at your own risk!)

Pros:
-Well, I must say, I was thoroughly impressed with the conclusion to this series and so sad that it had to come to an end. But I’ll tell you now…the producer of this gem didn’t hold back and the fetish models went all out on this one.
-Randy Moore is back and this time, she’s fallen into the clutches of Francesca’s raging lesbian sadist character Sophie LeComb. From the looks of things, I thought Randy was gonna be an easy submissive for Francesca to toy around with, but Randy showed here that she’s not that easy to break. She gets subjected to all kinds of sexual torment and treatment here: forced orgasms, spankings, as well as boob and crotch grabbing at Francesca’s hands.
And the fun part is…Randy doesn’t crack or break down at all at the torment that she gets. I thought to myself, ‘Thank goodness. Someone created a scenario where the anti-heroine doesn’t crack like an egg so easily under the villain’s torment.’
-Francesca was really pushing things to the limit and turning up the heat on Randy during the S&M scenario. The fun part was when Randy doesn’t break like she expected, she gets frustrated and agitated. That made me smile even more during this vid as I like it when villains realize that they can’t break the protagonist so easily.
I thought to myself, ‘So Sophie, is that all ya’ got? You giving up now?’ Needless to say, I stuck my foot in my mouth because Sophie wasn’t gonna throw in the towel that easily, so she simply called in some ‘outside help’.
-Miss Carter reprises her role as Dr. Jensen, but here, she’s been called ‘Brainiac’ by Sophie because of a mind-control collar that’s around her neck and now she must obey Sophie’s every word. Miss Carter engages in a little ménage a toi with Randy and Francesca and that made things even more sensual. Plus, the collar from the previous story serves more of a purpose here for keeping Miss Carter's character in line.
-Loved the o.t.k. spanking that Francesca did on Randy and Miss Carter’s sensual kissing of Randy during that scene really lit the spark in this vid.
-Some interesting conversations and dialogue for this vid. For example:
Randy (after the Belfry Brothers bring in her partner): Kendal! (angrily to Sophie) What did you do to her?!
Sophie (smugly): Whatever my two thugs wanted to do to her. Probably f*cked her silly.
Randy’s reaction to that comment was priceless.

-They had Randy and Candleboxx forced to orgasm at the same time. They even had a contest to see if Randy and Miss Carter could force each other to orgasm at the same time. Oh man, talk about hitting below the belt!
-A happy, happy ending folks! Won’t say how it ends, but I think the way it ended would definitely set itself up for a sequel.

Cons:
-Eh, not that much to list here, just a few simple things. One, having Candleboxx tied up in tape…that just didn’t work for me. Next time, they should just tie or cuff her hands in front of her.
-Miss Carter needed a different kind of outfit. The net material she had on, while visually revealing, it just didn’t feel erotic enough. I wanted to say that she was under-used here as being nothing more than a mindless servant, but she put her best foot forward and went the distance, so that pretty much saved her from being labeled ‘under-used’ for the part 2 scenario.
-Randy’s pants are half-way torn off of her. Wouldn’t it just be better to have her get out of them all the way? Not saying that’s a big thing, but it’s a wonder she was able to move as fast as she did with them around her ankles and not trip over them.
-The boob grabbing was a touch much in this vid. Francesca was really sinking her claws and grabbing at Randy’s cleavage and I was left saying, ‘Ooh! Randy’s gonna need some healing ointment for all that torment her breasts had to take.’

Final Outcome
No ‘Diagnosis’ needed for this one because everything went just as it should for this vid and I was thoroughly impressed with what the producers did for this one. If they could keep this story going, I would definitely check out the next chapter for it as there’s so much more that could be shown for this series.

Final Score for Randy Star: Bounty Hunter. 9 ½ out of 10 and I would highly prescribe this vid for superheroine fans.
To the producers of this story…outstanding job. Keep up the great work!
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'