Superheroines costume v Superheroines bondage

General discussions about superheroines!

What's more important: Superheroine in great costume v Superheroine in great bondage scene

Superheroine Costume
86%
Superheroine Bondage
14%

Total votes: 44
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What's more important to you in the content you like?

To see a movie or photo comic with really good to great superheroine costume -or- to see really good to great superheroine bondage.

Just wondering. Plus I wanted to see what goes into setting up a poll. I'm already thinking I should structure this somewhat differently!
Last edited by theScribbler 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Trouble is everyone has their own definition of 'great Superheroine bondage'- for some it's about the body position over the actual quality of the work on the restraint that makes great bondage, others respect the restriction of the ties.
From your poll title I'm assuming you're talking of the rigging itself. I'd have thought that would be a pretty small minority here and even then they might well favour a good costume over ropework even if they like it.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

It would be a sliding scale. If one (costume or bondage) sucked, then for many people it wouldn't matter how good the other was. If one was "ok," that would change the equation. If it was the choice between one between awesome and the other being horrible, I'd pick cool costume.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I understand budgets as far as the costumes. But when you see Supergirl in a skirt or similar miscue it is a downer.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Both are of equal importance in a SHIB context, surely?! - not exactly mutually exclusive.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

swampy170 wrote:Both are of equal importance in a SHIB context, surely?! - not exactly mutually exclusive.
This is the Internet. There can only be one. :evil:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Dazzle1 wrote:I understand budgets as far as the costumes. But when you see Supergirl in a skirt or similar miscue it is a downer.
I'm sorry but SG in a skirt is never a downer. :trampoline: Certainly it's not a miscue. Maybe you meant WW in a skirt? :confused: Not my favorite look for her at all.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

The look of the heroine is primary. The model, the costume, is the foundation. Everything else builds upon it.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

If the costume wasn't the best the vid or photo set would have to be REALLY good to make up for that. I've rarely scene that though so definitely the costume and actress in it are the most important.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
FlyGuy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Incubus wrote:The look of the heroine is primary. The model, the costume, is the foundation. Everything else builds upon it.
Yup. I would even go as far as to say a great costume can make up for a less than ideal model but even a great model can't make up for a poor costume.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

One of the best combinations was in "Eye of the Beholder" with the WW outfit and the way she was tied up and suspended at the end. One of my all-time favorite videos.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

hmm,

good question, never thought of that before, but I would have to say, with thought, it would have to be costume, bondage isn't really my thing, so acting and costume are what gets and keeps me interested,,,well that and the peril/fighting and XXX.

a good costume can make or break a clip where as bondage is some what a one trick pony to me, tied up is tied up (I know that's a generalization) but a unitard is amazing in all shapes colors design texture and style,, everything :D

there is never goijg to be the perfect scene unless you do it yourself, but a great costume can make up a lot of ground if there is a lack elsewhere.

again, great question, and I see it is a pretty one sided topic so far. (voting wise)